Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

35 minutes ago, MaidoLover said:

Yeah, that's along the lines of what I was thinking,  so would deleting the "bin" file in MM possibly help?  Or should I put the natives folder back into the RE2 directory?  (I still have it backed up,  I just thought deleting it would be the way to go)

Nope, cause at that point, you already have a bad "re_chunk_000.pak" file. Deleting the *.bin file won't fix it, as that only store information for MM to know what files were last changed and restored. If MM bin file said everything was 100% properly restored, but it wasn't due to how your game didn't load properly without the native folder. Then the core file which is "re_chunk_000.pak" is corrupted with invalid file paths. Which means, you have to restore the game file, aka re-installing the game.

13 hours ago, Miguelbiersack said:

some of you know if it is possible that I passed the dlc ghost survivors for the codex version unfortunately I have no money then I play the codex version

if such way like dat it will be share for free anywhere on internet and you dont have to come here to ask. anyway, you come wrong place to ask about dat kind of thing

On 4/16/2019 at 9:47 PM, MaidoLover said:

So I had to delete my natives folder re read archives in modmanager,  it now seems to work...

Somehow this mod clashed with the Elza costume, at one point I had no mods installed at all but the Elza costume was replaced with some nude version of Claire lol. 

Anyone else having issues with this? 

Asking because I also want to install the black lace mod (for Elza) again,  but not sure if that will result in issues again. >.<

So what I did is copy my backup again,  didn't delete the natives folder this time,  deleted the bin folder, and I've noticed the first DLC folder was 0kb so I restored that with the original file too, re-read game archives again and am exactly at that point again - no mods installed whatsoever,  but classic Claire is Regina from Dino Crisis and Elza Walker is completely nude,  which I *never ever* had installed on Elza Walker slot haha. 

But it doesn't seem to crash and every other outfit (the defaults) work,  so now I just have to delete the natives folder *again* re-read game archives and I should be good to go - I'll know if it restores the original Elza Walker costume,  because that's how it worked last time... 

This sure is a mess!!! ? 

You weren't completely wrong,  modmanager did mess something up,  I'm sure,  but it doesn't really make sense my game would outright not work since I've backed everything up in a state that 100% worked,  it's just that modmanager gets confused with that bin file apparently,  which should be fixed by re-reading the archives,  but apparently it's not that easy.........

9 hours ago, Sinyu said:

Nope, cause at that point, you already have a bad "re_chunk_000.pak" file. Deleting the *.bin file won't fix it, as that only store information for MM to know what files were last changed and restored. If MM bin file said everything was 100% properly restored, but it wasn't due to how your game didn't load properly without the native folder. Then the core file which is "re_chunk_000.pak" is corrupted with invalid file paths. Which means, you have to restore the game file, aka re-installing the game.

59 minutes ago, Log Horizon said:

AdaAnimationsForClaire 2.0 from this site residentevilmodding.boards.net  doesn't work with the last update and the Author will fix it ASAP

That link just goes to residentevilmodding.boards do you have the old file? I need it because the new one will never work with my version of the game (1.3)

I had one downloaded but that also never worked (tried with the Black Widow mod) but that wasn't V2, so ;)

3 hours ago, GLUKest said:

как скачать?

https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/180

On 4/19/2019 at 2:03 PM, TheLombax42 said:

The link here is Nude Claire + Biker

The other mod on Nexus Site is Claire Yakuza

For Claire Yakuza you should go on Nexus because they update the mods sometimes, but just for now try this one

https://www.playground.ru/files/resident_evil_2_claire_yakuza-186827

23 minutes ago, isrichard said:

Post the mod and someone will remove it. If not, I will. I'd ask why you paid $25.00 for that thing, but what's done is done. The only one even remotely worth the money would be the claire schoolgirl one. The rest are.... meh.

Really thank you so much , man !

Then wait me some times , I'll put on here.

36 minutes ago, Sinyu said:

Aerosmith's premium mod. Too bad not free for the public

Also the updated version of this mod is finally out as well

I heard that sometimes in 3DM site some mods are premium. And become free after few days for new updates.

Am I the only one in the world that love only the A-B cup in a girl?  No matter how tall the girl is.  In real life too of course. 

In game I like to preserve the body shape that the developers do.

9 hours ago, isrichard said:

Post the mod and someone will remove it. If not, I will. I'd ask why you paid $25.00 for that thing, but what's done is done. The only one even remotely worth the money would be the claire schoolgirl one. The rest are.... meh.

And ... can I ask another MOD of Ada?

About this Ada's nude MOD , can you make her to full nude , too ?

(Remove her stockings and shoes)

05.jpg

06.jpg

Archived