Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

7 hours ago, Vinovat said:

Managed to REPLACE Ada's Special Agent outfit with Claire's Military one!

That is, when you choose Military outfit as claire, you get Ada's special agent outfit.

I've only changed military, the other outfits are unaffected and won't be overwritten (meaning you can have this outfit and the naked claire and whatever else you have changing noir and elza).

TYkFedi.jpg

Currently working on changing hairstyles and faces (although faces is not recommended since there would be clipping)

Can you share it? I would love to switch between the special agent mod and nude mod in game.

Someone is working on a bare foot Claire mod, I am sure someone can integrate this with the existing nude mods. I would love to see a bare foot Ada mod too.

http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/10470/claire-barefoot

1 hour ago, X8G7 said:

Can you share it? I would love to switch between the special agent mod and nude mod in game.

Someone is working on a bare foot Claire mod, I am sure someone can integrate this with the existing nude mods. I would love to see a bare foot Ada mod too.

No shoes, no shirt? No problemsXD Cant wait for this one! (I would myself but... no skills at modding:(

1 hour ago, machikoshouse said:

No shoes, no shirt? No problemsXD Cant wait for this one! (I would myself but... no skills at modding:(

Well, that WIP mod there won't be nude. Just her outfit with more cleavage and bare foot. I hope someone can combine that bare foot part of that mod and add it to the existing nude mods. Maybe change the nail color too, and give it to Ada as well. Maybe that modder working on Claire bare foot, will also do a bare foot Ada version.

53 minutes ago, Log Horizon said:

Anyone have complete savegame to share? more important HARDCORE but standard too. Thanks.

Steam wise? Doesn't work that way since saves are tied to your unique Steam ID. I have 100% on RE2 remake. I did all the scenarios on hardcore mode, 0 saves, and 1:00 to 1:15 on the time. I can get sub 1 hour, but I've been busy. Never touched any other difficulty. Lol

My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/X8G7/

45 minutes ago, X8G7 said:

Steam wise? Doesn't work that way since saves are tied to your unique Steam ID. I have 100% on RE2 remake. I did all the scenarios on hardcore mode, 0 saves, and 1:00 to 1:15 on the time. I can get sub 1 hour, but I've been busy. Never touched any other difficulty. Lol

Congratulation for your score (and for the rig) but I can't use unique ID saves of course. Thanks anyway.  ?

Hi everyone, i'm new here ! 

Didn't anyone do a second mod for make an hairy vagina to Claire ? That would be great and the mod for physics on breasts is already available on Nexus.com ! She needs to be able to have a hairy pussy for more natural, not boring and too already seen as totally shaved, best thing would be to take off his shoes, but it seems difficult because the skeleton of the model was not designed for. I keep hope when I see the comment from ludger166, yes, this model is already great !

PS : Bikini version and panties or string version would be very nice too.

Hmm reworked both Ada and Claire bodies.It looks like some bones controlling vertices in the skeleton even if they are rigged and exported. I have made Claire small and round sexy shaped breasts, yet they are stretching forward and breaks her form,detailed her waist area.Suddenly got a neck gap despite that I haven't even touched spine\neck area, normals editing in the tutorial text is kinda wrong. At least her strong round fitness ass and calves are epic in motion.Pic 1(hdr) before - 2\3 after.Who knows why other accessory meshes on the body not visible despite their object name and groups ?? 

re2_2019_02_20_23_48_26_565.jpg

re2_2019_03_04_22_10_25_584.jpg

re2_2019_03_04_22_10_57_588.jpg

17 hours ago, X8G7 said:

To clarify to everyone else;

I've managed to add the Ada special agent to REPLACE claire's military outfit and that, only! meaning you can have this outift, and still have others (like nude Claire) at the same time.

DiTiIea.jpg

Though beware that; if the original mod author does not approve of me uploading it, i may remove it^^

http://www.filedropper.com/23clairemilitary-adaspecialagent

(file has also been attached, using LL's inhouse uploading system;

se file below)

install it using fluffy's modmanager^^

(by that i mean; simply drop the rar.file into the mod folder inside the modmanager by Fluffy).

there are still a few bugs like weapons being shown by her feet (which i'm working on removing).

-Vinovat

23.Claire Military - Ada Special Agent.rar

6 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

Hmm reworked both Ada and Claire bodies.It looks like some bones controlling vertices in the skeleton even if they are rigged and exported. I have made Claire small and round sexy shaped breasts, yet they are stretching forward and breaks her form,detailed her waist area.Suddenly got a neck gap despite that I haven't even touched spine\neck area, normals editing in the tutorial text is kinda wrong. At least her strong round fitness ass and calves are epic in motion.Pic 1(hdr) before - 2\3 after.Who knows why other accessory meshes on the body not visible despite their object name and groups ?? 

It seems already to be very cool thanks ! You'll have to post a link when it's ready, please, make a mod to have the choice for give her a hairy pussy, (more hairy and visible than the nude mod of Ada), if it's possible.

The best would also be to be able to see her butthole

40 minutes ago, RomeoZero said:

Hmm reelaboró los cuerpos de Ada y Claire. Parece que algunos huesos controlan los vértices en el esqueleto incluso si están amañados y se exportan. He hecho los pechos pequeños y redondos con forma sexy de Claire, pero se están estirando hacia adelante y le rompen la forma, detallando el área de su cintura. De repente tengo un hueco en el cuello a pesar de que ni siquiera he tocado el área de la columna vertebral, edición normal en el texto del tutorial es un poco mal Al menos su fuerte y redondo trasero y sus terneros son épicos en movimiento. Imagen 1 (hdr) antes - 2 \ 3 después. ¿Quién sabe por qué otros accesorios no se ven en el cuerpo a pesar del nombre del objeto y los grupos? 

friend if you manage to finish the redesign mod of the body of claire please share it and if it is true hopefully there is a modder that is able to put a hairy vagina to claire because ada has its 2 versions

9 hours ago, ludger166 said:

Daaaaamn, Claire's sexy hot feet!! This is looking so good!! i wouldn't mind playing the entire game like this barefoot only! would be nice if it was nude but its still really awesome  to just see those beautiful sexy feet hell yeah!!

FgpddCa.png

kCeIqGF.png

YXgjP1Y.png

33QwFgX.jpg

To be honest, I didn't get to the feet. Goddamn that's a fantastic plunging neckline.

3 hours ago, Vinovat said:

To clarify to everyone else;

I've managed to add the Ada special agent to REPLACE claire's military outfit and that, only! meaning you can have this outift, and still have others (like nude Claire) at the same time.

DiTiIea.jpg

Though beware that; if the original mod author does not approve of me uploading it, i may remove it^^

http://www.filedropper.com/23clairemilitary-adaspecialagent

(file has also been attached, using LL's inhouse uploading system;

se file below)

install it using fluffy's modmanager^^

(by that i mean; simply drop the rar.file into the mod folder inside the modmanager by Fluffy).

there are still a few bugs like weapons being shown by her feet (which i'm working on removing).

-Vinovat

23.Claire Military - Ada Special Agent.rarUnavailable

Nice, thanks. I look forward to the fixes as well.

3 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

Nice work, I can't wait for you to finish this!

On 3/2/2019 at 7:24 AM, supercyon12 said:

Sky Blacksmith's Ada nude MOD has been updated to Ver 2.0.

Install with Fluffy Mod Manager.

Ver 2.0 (shaved pussy, without stockings)

20190302011056_1.thumb.jpg.64979c5b73857940d99c9534d35b350e.jpg

But PLEASE can someone create a Mod shaved of Claire and Ada BAREFOOT ?

And Katherine not nude, with her white dress BUT barefoot !

4 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

Hello! firstly I wanted to congratulate the modders for the great work done so far with the mods for Claire and Ada, and I think it would be interesting if a naked mod was released for Katherine too. Maybe someday it might happen...thx ?

Archived