Leito's animations refuse to line up.

I. for whatever reason, cannot get Leito's animations to line up. The female character is always on the opposite side of the male character or is just not even remotely lined up in general. I have the AAF patches for Leito and Crazy's animations and still nothing. Even using the hotkeys to realign the characters does nothing. Any suggestions?

8 hours ago, PipUhStrello said:

I. for whatever reason, cannot get Leito's animations to line up. The female character is always on the opposite side of the male character or is just not even remotely lined up in general. I have the AAF patches for Leito and Crazy's animations and still nothing. Even using the hotkeys to realign the characters does nothing. Any suggestions?

21 minutes ago, KainsChylde said:

I am also having this issue, and using the allignment hotkeys moves both characters together so it's useless.

Leito_FF_positionData.xml

Leito_MM_positionData.xml

Leito_SM_positionData.xml

Leito_SMM_positionData.xml

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi so i hand the same proble, how i managed to fix it is by unistaling aff, leitos animations and the aff leito compatibility animation pack and than reiinstall without deleting during instalation prompt hope it helps

Edited by sergiu9211
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/13/2021 at 3:42 AM, Indarello said:

You can try my patch instead and install exactly versions of Leito anims referenced from topic

Do you have a link to the exact patch? I checked your profile but could figure out which one it was, I am having the same issue as Thingolf. The characters are in the complete wrong position with all of Leito's animations.  image.png.1f0347c94530e78fa2fb2b056a288bd3.png

Edited by snadams
2 hours ago, MausMaus said:

Do you have a link to the exact patch? I checked your profile but could figure out which one it was, I am having the same issue as Thingolf. The characters are in the complete wrong position with all of Leito's animations. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/130635-patch-for-animations-squirtcum-effects-cum-overlays-stages-fixes/

Make sure you have exactly version of Leito required, you can find it in requurements spoiler, dont forget to install Leito voice fix if you dont have it

38 minutes ago, Indarello said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/130635-patch-for-animations-squirtcum-effects-cum-overlays-stages-fixes/

Make sure you have exactly version of Leito required, you can find it in requurements spoiler, dont forget to install Leito voice fix if you dont have it

I had the wrong version of Leito's animations installed, 1.4 is at the bottom of the list/most recently uploaded, so I just assumed that was latest version. Thanks for the help, working perfectly now.

• 1 year later...