Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

The body used in the video is largely irrelevant as bodies don't get exported in animations, only the skeleton instructions.  The point I am making is that the breast weighting could be suspect for many of us.  When I use the HGEC H cup to test (the A bouncy variant) the bouncing is.....lacking.  When I use the HGEC GM body: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9488-rel-hgec-gm-type-with-roberts-feet/ the result is much different.

Here is an in game sample using the HGEC GM body: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/6976/89-in-action

While it might still be argued that more bounce is needed, you can see that the blender movement is evident in the breast movement of this body.

I may pester Gerra6 to see about making sure the breast weighting on the DMRA and HGEC H cup (a and b variants) is good so that we have a good testing base for the animations.  It is pointless to spend time tweaking breast bouncing if folks are using bodies that won't respond to it after all.  :P

The body used in the video is largely irrelevant as bodies don't get exported in animations, only the skeleton instructions.  The point I am making is that the breast weighting could be suspect for many of us.  When I use the HGEC H cup to test (the A bouncy variant) the bouncing is.....lacking.  When I use the HGEC GM body: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9488-rel-hgec-gm-type-with-roberts-feet/ the result is much different.

Here is an in game sample using the HGEC GM body: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/6976/89-in-action

While it might still be argued that more bounce is needed, you can see that the blender movement is evident in the breast movement of this body.

I may pester Gerra6 to see about making sure the breast weighting on the DMRA and HGEC H cup (a and b variants) is good so that we have a good testing base for the animations.  It is pointless to spend time tweaking breast bouncing if folks are using bodies that won't respond to it after all.  :P

I am using the standard DMRA upperbody from Gerra's pack, so it probably would be a good idea to check the breast wiegth painting like you suggested. Thanks Greg.

All credits and thanks about this one goes to Gerra6. Without him this is a dead-end anim pack.

Erc1971 should give it a number and throw into his collection. It had number 107 but of course it was taken previously.

Thanks to Gregathit, Grumpf and Ger4 too, nice job guys.

Yes - your new animations will make it into the next update.  And...damn, they are awesome!

Eric

==========================================================================

Post Edited by:  Gregathit

attachicon.gif1.jpg  attachicon.gif2.jpg  attachicon.gif3.jpg  attachicon.gif4.jpg

188 BJ animation

i've installed this one but for some reason in the first stage the actors are overlapping (they are both sitting and there is no chair)  :-/

stage 2 to 4  are ok

i've installed this one but for some reason in the first stage the actors are overlapping (they are both sitting and there is no chair)  :-/

stage 2 to 4  are ok

Then you installed it incorrectly is all I can tell you.

Ok, the BBB on the defender of 89 is a bit to static....

I wonder if some of the issue is the bodies we are using and not the animation itself.  In the blender movie file you can see I do have quite a bit of bounce going on but it appears that may not be making it to your toon:

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/6975/animation-89-reworked

What I can tell is that for Max and I suspect it's the same with Blender, the engine for pre animation is far more flexible and powerful than the Gamebryo one. So for example, MAx will allow scaling a bone in only one direction, which is not possible with the Nif version used in Oblivion. You can also see that the normal of the faces used on the bottom of the boobs become shiny when bended too much.

We can, however, make a test with a body with more poly just for the hell of it. But I think if you want better bouncing you'd have to add some more vertices. Particularly for the bottom of the boobs.

No clue if that'll help but it worths a try.

Cheers!

but i've installed everything in the right place.

i've also deleted the files and replaced with a new download of the same file, still the first stage is messed up :V

No, there is nothing wrong with the files or the animations.  I checked it just to be certain and it plays fine.  You have installed something incorrectly and the problem is on your end.  Sorry.

188 works fine for me too... weird...

Anyway,

@greg

I test your anims with 3 different upperbodies. HGEC e cup, the standard DMRA, and Mega Manga to look at the anim from a variety of sizes... I made sure that all of these upperbodies are weighted appropriately so that I wouldn't consistently get "this anim is too static, or too much BBB" problems. There is a happy medium where all three sizes look good, and I'm glad to say you hit it spot on most of the time.

BBB pack #:

86 - No complaints. Could be SLIGHTLY more bouncier, but that's just nitpicking.

87 - No complaints. Did you purposely change the third phase to hump twice in a row really fast?

88 - Love it! Thank you for redoing this one. I actually preferred the hair pulling in the old version though because you didn't have to be precise with the hand placement.

89 - This is the one I had some problems with. The anim looks a little "shakey", even with TCL on both actors. Also the BBB could be upped a little bit on both considering the violence of the thrusts even though it is pretty good now.

188 works fine for me too... weird...

Anyway,

@greg

I test your anims with 3 different upperbodies. HGEC e cup, the standard DMRA, and Mega Manga to look at the anim from a variety of sizes... I made sure that all of these upperbodies are weighted appropriately so that I wouldn't consistently get "this anim is too static, or too much BBB" problems. There is a happy medium where all three sizes look good, and I'm glad to say you hit it spot on most of the time.

BBB pack #:

86 - No complaints. Could be SLIGHTLY more bouncier, but that's just nitpicking.

87 - No complaints. Did you purposely change the third phase to hump twice in a row really fast?

88 - Love it! Thank you for redoing this one. I actually preferred the hair pulling in the old version though because you didn't have to be precise with the hand placement.

89 - This is the one I had some problems with. The anim looks a little "shakey", even with TCL on both actors. Also the BBB could be upped a little bit on both considering the violence of the thrusts even though it is pretty good now.

Would you be willing to send me the bodies that you are using to test?  I just want to make sure that any future weighting I do is consistent with the bodies being used by the testers.

@gerra

All three are found in your setbody mod. I looked at the weighting in blender and couldn't improve on it any more with my limited skill in using your weight painting tool. Although I'm still messing with the weights on a custom version of mega manga, I want to get it absolutely PERFECT before I do anything with it.

Very cool. I'll use their weight levels for my base settings.

The BB Weightpainter is mostly just an automated version of the process that I used when I added BB weighting to the Setbody Reloaded meshes, with a few enhancements.

I'll actually be updating it with an improved version sometime in the next few weeks that should have better edge smoothing. Once that's done, I'll probably look at re-doing the Setbody Reloaded meshes...if I can bring myself to update 1000 plus meshes again.

All right here's the latest one using new penis Bones. It's "a bit" exaggerated on purpose. As always, body types were not checked and X-markers are too close to each other. Not the point...

It's futa only as this is the only mesh I have right now but we're working on male lower body and strap-on.

Need some B4 jiggling if Greg's up to it  :lol:.

Preview:

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/6995/Claudias-little-secret-Gold-edition-POS54

CLS54.zip

Did I break the forum or what ;) ? 4 days without an answer or a comment? Bizarre...

Sorry, real life up and kicked me in the balls a bit.  I am trying to find time to get the corrections to group 1 and 3 finalized and tested so I can release them and move to other things.  Hopefully I'll have some time this weekend to whip things into better shape.

but i've installed everything in the right place.

i've also deleted the files and replaced with a new download of the same file, still the first stage is messed up :V

Perhaps you are using an old version of LoversPK, those are not supporting the extra items in animations after the number 10th, i mean if you have an old version, and you trying to use for example 11 animations with extra items included, there will be no problem with the 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, but in the 11th animation you can not see the extra item (chair, stool etc.)

The newest version of LoversPK supports extra item animation up to 200

#To Eric: Thank you so much!

By the way guys, ive got some extra duty for this, and the next week, so i won't be able to work on new stuff, im sorry, as soon as get some free time, ill come back, Ger4 have some interesting ideas that must be investigated.

Hi all.

I am new here so if my question is out of context or does not belong in this thread , then please forgive me  :D

I have downloaded the  Revised BBB 11-200 Animations Pack 12-12-12 . Everything works fine except the animation for the blowjobs

As gregathit had posted :

"What I have done is tried (perhaps failed...you be the judge) to enhance and\or clean up the bbb or add it to the offensive (for you futa folks). Some had bbb and I reworked it as I thought I could do better (perhaps, perhaps not). I also hand tweaked the ini files so that things should line up pretty well "if" the following is true:

1. Male is "offense", female is "defense"
2. Both are on level ground.

3. Both are imperial race (meaning default height of 1.0).Now if any of the above is not true then you may need to make further adjustments via the 0-4 and 7-9 number keys at the top of your keyboard.
The list of bb touchups completed in pack 1 are:
1-10, 38, 83, 99, 120, 143-144 (note these are bbb pack numbers and not Daedra Sutra numbers)."

This is not true for my case.PC is a female nord.

So what I wanted to ask u is how do I tweak the settings to correct the animation?

Quoted from the readme.txt of  Revised BBB 11-200 Animations Pack 12-12-12 

" I have hand tweaked many of the ini values to try to get the animations a bit more aligned.  You will still need to make adjustments to some of these (especially group 4 - oral) but you should not be miles apart anymore."

So how do I go about it?

I wold really appreciate your help.Thanks in advance.

This is not true for my case.PC is a female nord.

So what I wanted to ask u is how do I tweak the settings to correct the animation?

Quoted from the readme.txt of  Revised BBB 11-200 Animations Pack 12-12-12 

" I have hand tweaked many of the ini values to try to get the animations a bit more aligned.  You will still need to make adjustments to some of these (especially group 4 - oral) but you should not be miles apart anymore."

So how do I go about it?

I wold really appreciate your help.Thanks in advance.

You are not reading things.  These are tweaked for Imperials.  If you are playing as a Nord then everything will be slightly off as Nord's are taller.

Additionally you failed to read the OP for lovers resources: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22-lovers-resource-pack-v2-v3/  

Go back to the lovers resources OP and read the section in bolded red: Q) Help! Why don't my animations line up?

Reading the OP is pretty important for lovers plugins as you can save yourself on hell of a lot of headache! ;)

Edit:  Hell you even quoted me telling you what to do to adjust the animations in game.  You seriously need to stop, slow down and look at what you are doing. :-/

Ok, rather than post multiple excuses and\or updates I amended post 4 with a progress chart of what I am currently doing so those that are interested can follow along and track both my progress and the date of the bbb patch pack 1 status.  I hid it in a spoiler under: "NOTES on revision progress".  As I started making what I thought was a final run through I noticed more issues that I might as well address now as I probably won't have the time nor interest in doing it again later. :P

@greg

Are you going to release the touch ups all in one pack?

As soon as I get group 1 and 3 finished, yes.  It is much easier for me that way.  I'm getting closer to being finished and I'll keep updating the status in post 4 (look in the spoiler).  I managed to make corrections to 4 animations between yesterday and today.  I have tomorrow off so hopefully it will be a productive day......but one never can tell.  :P

I do have your corrections list and am working it and other things.  I'll probably PM you with a beta of them as I finish stuff.

Alrighty!

Also, what ever happened to anim 119 of the DS? I know you were having problems with it but did it ever get resolved?

EDIT: Other issues with the latest anims you released that didn't make your "to do" list.

BBB pack numbering system:

87 - Possible "double tap" looping issue in third phase. If this was intentional please ignore.

93 - BBB needs to be increased on defender and offender slightly because of the violence of the thrusts (my opinion, swaying is fine here because IRL the breasts would actually sway like that). Would be cool if you can change the anim to delay the defender's thrust forward until after the offender "thrusts" so that it looks like the defender is getting knocked forward by the strength of the offender's humping.

DOUBLE EDIT: Went back through the thread and found the post where you posted the anim 119. I loaded it into my oblivion no problems.

-Offender BBB looks great across all phases.

-Defender BBB looks good in the cumming phase but looks bad in all the other phases, especially phase 3. Try toning the swaying down a little and making it more "jiggly" because the defender's body isnt moving in a way that would cause the breasts to sway all that much.

87 was a speed issue and is fixed.  The double tapping was not at all what I intended and was a last second change that I forgot to test.  :s

I'll look at both 93 and 119.  The bbb corrections to 119 are doable but what you are asking for on 93 on the delay probably is more work than I want to do at this time.  I'll look at it but generally this would involve reworking a significant chunk of the animation which for me would take days to do, so no promises.