Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

We are one step closer to the non-static male genitalia. This is (S)excellent!

Well, maybe the most popular animations could be included moving balls, but not all of the existing animations of course. Balls are less visible than breasts, but could be most awesome to use them in the future.

Godspeed guys! :D

Too bad, I was about to grant you the title of "Grand Master of the wiggly scrotum"...

I don't know why about the special idle VS whole body, it maybe my .kf but I know for sure I had to do it with the PBones. Can you post attached a good example of an animation you've redone with the P bones so I can test it?

Cheers!

Sure, but that won't do you any good without a lower body mesh that has a weight painted penis.  If I can find someone to do that for both males and females then I think I can make everything else work scripting and animations wise.

Sure, but that won't do you any good without a lower body mesh that has a weight painted penis.  If I can find someone to do that for both males and females then I think I can make everything else work scripting and animations wise.

Disclaimer: I'm strangely sober but it's not impossible that I contracted the dumb today. There are some days where I can't brain, sorry...

??? I don't get it.  Don't we have all we need already ? If you absolutely need the penis/futa/SO attached to the lower body it's a matter of copy paste in Nifskope... Sorry, I probably missed something?

My animations works, idles and walking works so I can try to show you other examples with other bodies. If you have something particular in mind, I can try to assemble parts in Nifskope for you...

:Puzzled Grumpf is puzzled:

Good Stuff TDA!  I will try your animated futa lowerbody with some of the other animations I made and see if it works.

EDIT:  AWESOME WORK TDA!!!  The futa cock is nif is Fully Animated!  Now dick positioning can be handled by the animation and will not rely upon the chinopo setting in the ini anymore!!!

.....well once I get the update done and released for the Lovers Resource pack that is. :P

Full credit to TDA for an animated futa cock!!!  Hip Hip Hooray for TDA!!!!

All right. Here are two short movies with the walk anim I tried to do and the one Legit posted.

I don't think there's a way to differentiate male walk from female walk is there? I prefer Legit's one but I don't like my Orcs to be all sissies :).

So far so good, I'm going to check Greg's meshes now.

BRB

I don't think there's a way to differentiate male walk from female walk is there? I prefer Legit's one but I don't like my Orcs to be all sissies :).

YES there is Moron! Ok I figured out how to replace standard animations for NPCs... Legit, can you easily modify yours or is that complicated?

Simply put your animations in the specialanims folder and select them in the NPC animation window...

Guest ThatOne

@Grumpf,

You can change none-combat animations en mass by script. You can also use this to make certain groups (factions, races, whatever) use different animations from others.

Remember, it's none-combat animations only (idle, walking, running). Not sure if it works for first-person animations.

Essentially, the script attached to the token should be:

scn YourTokenScriptName

ref tar

begin OnAdd

If tar.getitemcount TokenIDHere == 1

<TOGGLE ANIMATIONS FOR FIRST GROUP>

ElseIf tar.getitemcount TokenIDHere == 0

<TOGGLE ANIMATIONS FOR SECOND GROUP>

ElseIf tar.getitemcount TokenIDHere >= 999

<REVERT TO DEFAULT ANIMATIONS>

EndIf

You'll want some script that automatically adds the tokens to the inventories of all NPCs according to whatever categories you decide on. It could be an event handler (which I personally suggest), or a script that periodically checks all NPCs within a certain range of the player. Or you can just add the tokens to the NPCs you want as you play. Or whatever.

The idea is to check if there's zero tokens, and if there is to make other checks and add tokens. This ensures that the script will not revert any changes the player makes in-game (as it allows the player to modify the animations used by the NPC on the fly, by adding or removing tokens).

Well I use that but I can adapt it a bit...

Grumpf!!!!!!!  That WORKS!!!!!

Awesome Job there Boss!!!!

Now........can I persuade you to do the very same thing to the ashardware1.nif that is in the archive in post 1029...PLEASE!!!! :blush:

The "tool" on that nif is quite a bit bigger, thus will utilize more of the penis bones and will be a better match up to the futa cock that TDA made.  If I can prevail upon you to to that we can replace ALL the cocks and I will make sure everything lines up in the animations.

IMHO this will be a fairly significant breakthrough for Lovers in that the animator will be able to position the cock where he\she wants it and not have to jump through hoops with the pelvis angles or any other goofy stuff to achieve "penetration".

I am sure that Symon and Nessa will also benefit from this for the ASX plugin that they are working on.

AWESOME!!!! That did it!!!!  The one with all the bogus nodes removed is what I will use.

Unfortunately I discovered I had a few animations where the cock was out of alignment........ :blush:

Back to work fixing animations I go.  The good news is it is fairly quick an easy to make that adjustment! :P

THANK YOU GRUMPF and TDA!!!!!

You're welcome!

You can also simply create a new "tool" only for animations that actually use the bones so you won't have to redo all of them. I know I did that for the final CLS after quest mode...

Ok, back to try to fix 90° bug then...

I don't think there's a way to differentiate male walk from female walk is there? I prefer Legit's one but I don't like my Orcs to be all sissies  :).

YES there is Moron! Ok I figured out how to replace standard animations for NPCs... Legit, can you easily modify yours or is that complicated?

I have L world installed. All NPCs in my game are female. It isn't a problem for me.

@greg

Are you going to go back and manipulate all the old anims to use this new penis system or is it only for new anims that are going to be created? To be honest I don't think many people are creating sex anims for oblivion anymore... I haven't seen any new ones from japanese/russian animators in ages, and the only two people I know that are still creating original content on this forum are northern and grumpf.

Guest ThatOne

Hi Thatone,

Well yeah, the part I'm interested in the <toggle animation for first group> what are the magical instructions you use for that? A simple example and I'm ready to go!

Thanks already!!

Assumed you already knew that part, sorry.

The code is

ref.togglespecialanim "AnimNameHere.kf" 1

Note that the animation names must correspond to the ones you want to swap them for (so to replace your idle, you'll need to call the file idle as well. You can however use something prior to the standard animation, say "MaleIdle.kf", "BlackBowIdle.kf" etc).

As you probably already know, and to the benefit of anyone who reads this and doesn't, the 1 stands for "true". Use the same line but with a 0 for "false" (reverting back to the original animations).

You'll need to make a toggle line for each animation you want to swap out. Shouldn't be a problem. Remember to have the animations in the SpecialAnims folder (and if it's in a subfolder, include that in the animation path).

Ok, for those that missed what is going on, thanks to TDA and Grumpf we now have animated tackle for guys and gals so that positioning of said tackle will be much more precise.  What this means is the tackle can point or even bend in one stage of the animation and point in another angle for the next stage and so on.  This will completely negate the chinopo positioning that we were stuck with before.  Now animators need not worry so much about pelvis positioning since the penis can be manipulated in an independent fashion. 

My first thought was to update Lovers with PK with this but...........this "could" lead to issues for those who don't use the revised animations.  Thus I think I will instead distribute these meshes instead with the 11-200 bbb pack and its patches.  Of course I will make it available as a separate download as well but you need to keep in mind that if you are not using animations that contain penis positioning it won't work right when you switch to a non updated animation set. 

Thus the "impact" of this significant change won't jump out and grab folks right away as only a few released animations to this point have the correct penis positioning.  Now this will change rapidly once I release the patch pack but with this new development I have to revisit the animations to make sure they are all correctly positioned.  In a quick run through I found about half of the animations will need a tweak or two so they are right.  While this does slow me down a bit, it won't hurt to bad as it is a very minor and quick adjustment to make.  I'll make a speed run through on these tweaks and will need some volunteers to help double check that I caught all the clipping.  Let's shoot for another late Friday beta round 2 closed release and then full release on Sat or Sunday depending on how much needs to be fixed.

If anyone has thoughts I am open to suggestions on any of this.

Cheers,

Greg

Guest ThatOne

The Lovers ini has several (four) categories - none, horizonal, upward, downward. It shouldn't be an issue to add a fifth for the rigged mesh. That way, the old animations won't really need to be re-aligned to use the new ones.