Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

Sweet mother of mercy... he's fighting it... and winning...

Yes and then a resounding NO! :(

I can get the animation to successfully use the 1 and 2 key correctly (moving forward and backwards).  Unfortunately now I will have to rework the animations in blender as they now move sideways instead of thrusting back and forth during the actual animation. 

Sooooooo....I am throwing in the towel until Gerra6 returns as it is a F'TON of work to redo Sir Grumpf's animations, as they are so very long (most are 200+ frames).  I think I will just do the best I can to put them somewhat "close" forwards and backwards and leave it at that until our Blender Wizard returns and I can bounce ideas off him.

I am taking a short break as I help beta test the 1st patch and will be working on a Creatures update that includes some mesh updates from Fejeena and a new troll animation (which is really cool!) by ThatOne.  That should take me a week or so to roll out and then I will start on group 0 (cowgirl) since it is smaller.

All right... let me check at this link dammit!!!

Sweet mother of mercy... he's fighting it... and winning...

Yes and then a resounding NO! :(

I can get the animation to successfully use the 1 and 2 key correctly (moving forward and backwards).  Unfortunately now I will have to rework the animations in blender as they now move sideways instead of thrusting back and forth during the actual animation. 

Ok, so I just devoted a full two hours to testing your beta pack, there are quite a few problems :(. Please do not be offended about what I'm about to list out... I just want to get to the bottom of this and ensure a smooth release, I apologize in advance :(.

Some of the anims that you said you were working on (in the fourth post right here in the thread) are missing. 

Here is a list that took me about three hours to compile and is to the best of my knowledge, accurate:

------------------------------------------------------------

-Anim 78, has an ini but missing anims... you said it was a duplicate in post 4, was this intentional?

-The following anims of this pack are either northern's or grumpf's and should not be included unless you tweaked them in blender somehow... if you did, how come you didn't touch the BBB?

94 (This one is mislabeled anyway... 94 should be DS:119 and not one of northern's anims)

-The following anims are missing from this patch (see post 4)

94(DS:119)

-The following anims were not slated to be fixed in post #4, but in my humble opinion need to be fixed and included in the patch:

02 (needs toned down for both off and def across all phases, way too expressive, possible fix to add to post 4 and include in pack?)

61 (defender BBB needs to be more expressive across all phases, possible fix to add to post 4 and include in pack?)

-The following animations were properly included and here is my reviews for them ('no complaints' means i think it's ready for release):

08 - Feet change from horizontal to vertical when changing from phase 3 to cumming phase... intentional?

54 - Futa penis needs to be changed to "up" in the ini. No complaints.

55 - Futa penis needs to be changed to "up" in the ini... Phases 1 and 2 are good but phase 3 and cumming phase are jerky and out of synch (look at defender's hands).

56 - Odd breast "wriggling" in phase 2 on both off and def, noticeable on larger boobs... please look at this.

57 - Excellent! No complaints.

58 - Good! Looks perfect now. No complaints.

65 - Phases 2 and 3 girl is out of synch with the humping... Boobs still squished together... not fixed.

67 - Odd breast "wriggling" in phase 2 on both off and def, noticeable on larger boobs... please look at this. Phase 1 offender BBB looks weird, otherwise great anim!

69 - I requested this in a private message to you greg so it won't be in post #4. The actors are now more in sych and the BBB is smoother but there is a looping problem in the cumming phase.

71 - Fine. No complaints

81 - Cumming phase is screwed up for offender, it looks like he was having a seizure not cumming... I liked the original cumming "jerks" better, please revert.

83 - Yowzah... my favorite anim. Perfect! No complaints.

85 - A close second favorite anim. Perfect! No complaints.

86 - Good! No complaints.

88 - Freaking amazing! Your best work out of this pack. Perfect jigglyness. No complaints.

03 - Sudden shift of defender position between phase 2 and 3... phase 3 and cumming position are aligned so I think phase 2 is the culprit... this was the original issue so... not fixed.

-The following anims are new BBB versions of old anims, many of which I've never seen before. They were not slated to appear but are a pleasant surprise. They should be INCLUDED in this patch and here is my reviews for them ('no complaints' means I think it's ready for release):

59 - Awesome. I love what you did with this one. No complaints.

63 - This is a fix for BBB on one of nusbies anims. Looks good, but the defender is out of synch in the cumming phase.

64 - I like it. No complaints

66 - Bland (not your fault greg) but the BBB is done well. No complaints.
68 - Girl out of synch with the humping in the first and second phase.
70 - Futa penis needs to be changed to "up" in the ini. Otherwise great! I love your changes to the cumming phase. No complaints.
72 - Not in post #4 but it's much better then the original. Keep it! No complaints.
76 - Much better than the original. No complaints.
79 - Futa needs to be changed to "up" in the ini. Left foot on defender bounces weird in second phase. Third phase and cumming phase are jerky, looping issue?
82 - No BBB on defender in phase 2. BBB on both off and def needs to be toned down across all phases.
87 - Don't like the boob holding, or how phases 2-cumming are all the same, but the BBB on what's there is good. No complaints.
89 - I like what you did with this one. No complaints.
05 - Better than original. No complaints.

OMGWTFBBQ:
16 - Seriously what the hell is this one? Looks like a mashup between nusbie's table anim and random offender anims from the "standing" category. Please remove this one... But if you want to redo the BBB on nusbie's table anim to be more jiggly I can give you a copy of the original anim and would be VERY happy... :P

Ugggh that took awhile... time to sleep...

All right sorry not to debug more, I'm working on the P5 bones and idles vs special anims...

So far I managed to fix the 90° bug using the wiki, my knowledge and a lot of randomness. I have idles and walking animations for the P5 bones, the only downside is that you must mark all special animations as "fullbody" in the CSE or the P bones will stay as they were. Which is good in some situations as for example, if a NPC really likes talking to another one, his idle will show it and until he walks away, the bones will leave him in erected state, which somehow make sense...

I'll do some more research and will release a little video by Monday.

After that, I'll check how to fix my 1o1 animations using nifskope.

Would anyone here like to see animation #30 fit to the NMRA body?

Did you really mean "D"MRA?  I also have never heard of NMRA.

Either way, there will certainly be someone that will enjoy the animation should you choose to make and share it.

Cheers,

Greg

Guest ThatOne

NMRA is just as it sounds; NM and RA put together. New Manga Round Ass. If it has any other name, I've never heard of it.

Was included in each and every single .blend file I posted.

Don't really remember where I got it from. Should probably be in the SetBody mod.

NMRA is just as it sounds; NM and RA put together. New Manga Round Ass. If it has any other name, I've never heard of it.

Was included in each and every single .blend file I posted.

Don't really remember where I got it from. Should probably be in the SetBody mod.

First I have heard of the combo, but then I pretty much just stick with HGEC Hcup, DMRA and HGEC GM.

I have always liked the Manga upper body and it makes a ton of sense to put that on the RA lowerbody.  I am sure that when Gerra6 returns and has time to work on his setbody mod that he would love to add it.

Thanks for the info.

@greg

I hope my list is helping you clean up your beta. Again, I'm sorry if I was a little blunt with my descriptions.

Yep, if I am silent on the forums then I generally am hard at work.  :P

I did find several fixes that didn't make it into the beta that I had lost track of, so that explains part of why there were so many issues.  Me stopping\starting and then being gone for almost a month really hurt too.  It didn't help that I was horribly disorganized in how I was putting things together.  Hopefully I'll have most of the list knocked out in a couple of days for a 2nd testing round which should be fairly painless and straightforward.

Cheers

Day2: Dear journal, the progress on the 90° bug are slow but steady. Today although, I have to let my work aside for letting myself get massively drunk in a brewery hearing Oberbayern  music. Oh. I'll also be in dress... More on monday (late).

Hey folks!

Hi Legit,

Both. You don't need anything special just place the vanilla anim in a BSA or in the folder. But you need our B4P skeleton and weigthed tool. They are in the first posts on this thread.

Greg managed to make the walking animation work, we're just having some other issues... But it should be a simple matter of importing from the .kf to Blender and re-exporting...

So let me have a look again...

That weighted member looks very interesting, that i've never seen before. That skeleton can be used in animation work aswell? That could enhance the scenes. In case there are no problems from sizes like we have about DRMA boobs vs custom boobs of course.

#To Greg: Have my permission, if you are able to modify my animations for other bodies usage, it would be most awesome. Decision is yours.

56 - Odd breast "wriggling" in phase 2 on both off and def, noticeable on larger boobs... please look at this.

67 - Odd breast "wriggling" in phase 2 on both off and def, noticeable on larger boobs... please look at this. Phase 1 offender BBB looks weird, otherwise great anim!

Ok, reviewing and making changes, but I don't understand what the wriggling is or looks like.  HGEC GM, Hcup and DMRA all look fine but I don't have any larger boobs so I can't see what you mean on this.

Have any screenies or short movies of what is going on?  I am not sure what I even need to do here.

@ greg

Here you go. Notice the odd wriggling right on the "downstroke". It is there on both off and def, for both anims 56 and 67, and ONLY in phase 2.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mqbic33h9hk9peg

@grumpf

Holy crap man! Those look amazing! Would you mind sometime in the near future making custom variations of them for a favorite body of mine?

Also, I have a few high quality walking/idling anims you could tweak to take advantage of your new system if you are interested.

Ok folks, I have a problem and I need some help! 

What I need is someone to weight paint a male penis and a female futa penis.  The lower bodies that go along with them are already weight painted so no need to do anything to them.  Then I need someone to match them up with a skeleton. 

What I REALLY would like someone to do is help walk me through the process after doing the above, so I can do this on my own for alternate body types as I foresee doing 10-20 of these to cover the bases of most bodies.  It may be possible to use the penis portion on other alternate body types easily once the initial weight painting is done but I don't really know much about this process.

The point of this little exercise is to get rid of the chinopo for lovers in its current form.  Since Gerra6 already made a skeleton with a penis it only makes sense to use it in all the animations.  Thus far I have been positioning them in most of the animations I have touched up so this would allow precision penis control for the animator.

If anyone is interested in giving me a hand please holler via PM and I will get you the necessary nif files so you can knock it out.

Thanks,

Greg

Keep in mind that replacing a boneless tool with a boned one will require every idle to be flagged as "whole body" instead of "special idle". That can easily be accomplished in a patch though but yet another patch (I think that, it is my personal experience but I'm the only one animating with the P bones right now so maybe there's another solution)...

Another solution is to keep everything as it is and use the new tool+lowerbody with only new animations made for that. That'll require to create another tool with balls for male or futaballs lovers and "chopped" some lower bodies.  The advantage is that you can use male/futa/futab/so indistinctively.

Keep in mind that replacing a boneless tool with a boned one will require every idle to be flagged as "whole body" instead of "special idle". That can easily be accomplished in a patch though but yet another patch (I think that, it is my personal experience but I'm the only one animating with the P bones right now so maybe there's another solution)...

Another solution is to keep everything as it is and use the new tool+lowerbody with only new animations made for that. That'll require to create another tool with balls for male or futaballs lovers and "chopped" some lower bodies.  The advantage is that you can use male/futa/futab/so indistinctively.

Ok, perhaps I am wrong, but that should not at all be the case.  As long as the animation is set up, then when lovers swaps out the lower body mesh for sex (male or female) it will work just like bouncing breasts will.  There should be zero difference.

The obvious advantage is the penis will always be in the right location and angle.  It will also allow freedom to use damn near any body and any dick (or strap-on) once they are weight painted.

While you are right in that all the animations will need to be adjusted, that is something I have been doing as I go, so it won't be an issue.

At this time and for the foreseeable future I am not messing with balls.  While I have no problem with someone else animating them, I just don't see it as worth my time to animate 1,600 kf files for it.  :s

Too bad, I was about to grant you the title of "Grand Master of the wiggly scrotum"...

I don't know why about the special idle VS whole body, it maybe my .kf but I know for sure I had to do it with the PBones. Can you post attached a good example of an animation you've redone with the P bones so I can test it?

Cheers!