Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

@ TDA

Awesome! Your BBB isn't perfect but it's pretty decent. And your adjustments look good, especially the cumming phase.

I do not really care about BBB or something.

You do not care about BBB?  :o :o :o :o

Blasphemer!!!

:P

Actually I rather enjoy how the BBB looks with the DMRA body, and it is a great animation as well.

This animation and the 2 from Northern will be made into the next Daedra Sutra update.

Eric

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ThatOne

I decided to fit what is animation #40 according to the Daedra Sutra to the troll skeleton... Took me three hours to make it play the way I wanted it.

Then blender decided to crash. :(

I'll get back to it sometime... Perhaps thursday.

I decided to fit what is animation #40 according to the Daedra Sutra to the troll skeleton... Took me three hours to make it play the way I wanted it.

Then blender decided to crash. :(

I'll get back to it sometime... Perhaps thursday.

If you do manage to finish it without blender crashing (that can be really frustrating!!), I would love to add that to Lovers Creatures 2.0 if you are willing. 

Once I manage to finish the human animations I intend on spending some time on the creatures ones myself.

I'm glad you're back greg. I've put my oblivion modding on hold for real life at the moment. Maybe some new and improved lovers anims will get me back into it.

Believe me I am glad to be back as well.  I started tinkering around to get a feel for blender again (it is amazing how quickly you can forget things) so hopefully I will be back in full swing this weekend to get the LONG overdo first patch out soon.

All right people... I tried to modify some idles and walk animation to use Gerra's new PBones. It work somehow but we're still suffering the 90° rotating bug for the idle animation. The other thing is that using those animations fucks up the initial position of the bones for sex anims.

I can find my way around the idle vs sex anim but it's pointless for me to go further if we can't fix the 90° bug.

Here are the animations so far, you can also check the video (http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7307/B4P-walking-test)

S: the animation clips in the video, not anymore.

walkandidle.zip

Doesn't LPK force a specific idle before anything to reset bones into position?

Thanks people.

LOL that's awesome Grumpf. 

To my knowledge, nobody has solved the 90 degree bug to this date. Not even Gerra.

The only way to avoid it is to animate in blender and not in 3dsmax.

That is an awesome looking walk anim though... If you could find a way to make it work with loversPK, a lot of futa lovers/gay guys/females will love you forever. A better bouncing penis system has been requested by many of the aforementioned people on this forum.

Do you have to have penis weighting on the body mesh or is it just a new skeleton?

Hi Legit,

Both. You don't need anything special just place the vanilla anim in a BSA or in the folder. But you need our B4P skeleton and weigthed tool. They are in the first posts on this thread.

Greg managed to make the walking animation work, we're just having some other issues... But it should be a simple matter of importing from the .kf to Blender and re-exporting...

So let me have a look again...

Ok, I am getting pretty damn close to having the 1st patch for the 11-200 animations done.  I have 5 animations to finish and give a quick test (likely take me 2-3 more days) and due to how many times I have had to stop and then restart I am fairly nervous about pel mel releasing it without a couple of folks giving it a general testing first.

The patch will cover two groups plus a few scattered animations that were requests.  The two groups are:  Group 1 (from behind) and Group 3 (standing and facing), as well touchups to animations 1-10 from the v3 resource pack.

Soooooo....anyone willing to give these a quick test say starting this weekend?  I am shooting to be done (baring that bastard known as "Real Life" not kicking me in the nuts again) sometime Saturday.

I of course will be testing everything as well but with multiple people (looking for 2-3 folks) testing, the process will go much quicker and get things released for others to use.

Post here in this thread if you have time to mess with it and I will PM you when the patch is ready on Saturday (or earlier if all goes really well).

Thanks,

Greg

I'll help you so you can move on and go to more important things ASAP (aka helping ME)!

What's the minimum LPK + plugins I need for being able to complete that?

Also, I will criticize everything it's not perfect!!! (just joking, I will criticize everything no matter what).

The easiest way to test:

1. Install Lovers resource pack v3

2. Install the 11-200 animations pack

3. Install lovers with PK v96v2

4. Install Lovers Adult Play Plus SSP: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6-lovers-adult-play-plus-for-ssp/

5. Use the console to pump your personality to 200 or so and that will allow you to have sex with anyone through the adult play plus dialogue.  In the dialogue group 1 can be accessed by selecting (from behind) and group 3 can be accessed by selecting (standing).  You can then cycle animations via the grab key.  This allows you to test your way through all the animations in those groups without too much messing around.  Make certain that you are on level ground!

Another item of note:  I am probably going to skip messing with the group 4 animations (oral) beyond just aligning the ini files.

Once I finish the Group 1 and 3 patch, I will still need to tackle the Group 0 (cowgirl) and Group 2 (laying down\missionary) animations.  Those two groups will likely take me a month or more depending on work and other issues.

Group 4 (oral) is a fairly large group (approx 35 animations) and really isn't very interesting to me, so if someone would like to take over this group to mess with the bbb and any clipping\alignment issues, then I would be happy to help them get started.  If no one volunteers, then I will just tweak the alignment for the ini files and leave it at that.

Sorry if this is disappointing to anyone, but I have a bunch of other projects I really need to get to, like over-hauling the creature animations, translating\updating plugins, and starting another BU armor pack.

I would love to test your pre-release anims this weekend greg.

Also, could I persuade you to add BBB to the titjob animations in group 4? There's only a few of them and they would be really improved with BBB. Don't really see the need to add BBB to ALL of the blowjob anims though, most of them aren't vigorous enough to need it to look good. Would you consider adding BBB to a few on a case by case basis? Of course this would be after the cowgirl and missionary categories. All I'm asking is that you consider it... It would probably be 4-7 anims max.

Also, what are your plans on redoing the BBB on northern's anims so it works with other bodies besides DMRA?

Any plans for creature anims? I think most of us are using the lovers motionsNT which already have BBB, but might look better if you redid them to be more expressive.

Not trying to nag :P, just wondering how far you are going to go with this...

I want to contribute to this thread at some point but I'm still struggling to get clothing conversions to work let alone start animating. Some of my newer work isn't as crappy as my previous tries, so I'm definitely improving... I think...

Legit1337,

1. Yea, after I finish Group 2 and Group 0, I might be able to be talked into doing and couple of animations here and there from Group 4.

2. Not sure if I want to do anything to Northern's animations as his skills make mine look crappy, plus I would need his permission first.  Will cross that bridge after I finish group 2 and 0.

3. Yes, as I said in my previous post, creatures animations are one of the next projects I will be tackling.  I "may" take a short break from animating to translate\update some plugins first if I am too burnt out on animations.  Again, I'll decide once the other two groups are finished and released.  That and I am chomping at the bit to go back to working on another BU armors pack and a distribution system to put the armors on other NPC's.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patch status: 

I have 3 animations to work on besides the one I am currently fixing and then a bit of housekeeping to distribute the closed beta so it looks like a Friday night or early Sat release is still going to happen. 

So far the testers for the closed beta are:

Legit1337

Grumpf

If others want to volunteer to test just post in this thread.

Ok, patch pack 1 beta is now ready.  PM's sent to those who have volunteered to help test.  General release will follow once testing is complete (approx 2-3 days) and will depend on what (if any) issues are found.  Shooting for a general release sometime in the middle of next week.

Cheers,

Greg

90 degree bug update:

Ok, I "sort of" have a fix for this.  Thanks to this handy guide here: http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Avoiding_Blender_animation_pitfalls

If you look at the "hard away" that is the fix.  HOWEVER, what I found is that the animations are now badly misaligned left to right so I still need to play with things a bit to see where to go from here.  The "Good News" is that I am now able to move the PC forwards and backwards via the 1 and 2 key.