Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

Looks great, thank you once again Nortthern. BTW, in stage 3, what are the characters doing when then touch heir hands in mid air? 

It was an idea to give some work for the left hand, at least at the end so i've tried to make some hand kissing animation, but it turned out a bit fast indeed.

I will arrive home tomorrow, i'll have a free day, so if anybody have some idea about some rape animation thing i'll try to make a short one. ( to avoid shaking body parts etc) Any ideas about that would be appreciated. Release you fantasies guys! See you later, ill answer the remaining questions tomorrow! :)

Thanks Northern, would you mind releasing a slightly slower version of stage three on the hand kissing section? Also, for a rape aniamtion, why not have the woman tied down to a peice of furniture (stool, bed...) and let the male have his way?

PS - I like erec's suggestion as well.  :cool:

Looks great, thank you once again Nortthern. BTW, in stage 3, what are the characters doing when then touch heir hands in mid air? 

It was an idea to give some work for the left hand, at least at the end so i've tried to make some hand kissing animation, but it turned out a bit fast indeed.

I will arrive home tomorrow, i'll have a free day, so if anybody have some idea about some rape animation thing i'll try to make a short one. ( to avoid shaking body parts etc) Any ideas about that would be appreciated. Release you fantasies guys! See you later, ill answer the remaining questions tomorrow! :)

Thanks Northern, would you mind releasing a slightly slower version of stage three on the hand kissing section? Also, for a rape aniamtion, why not have the woman tied down to a peice of furniture (stool, bed...) and let the male have his way?

Yeah i've been thinking about that part, and it must be modified somehow you are right, with the arm of the offender in stage one. Ill fix it today, when i finish with my duty.

To Eric: Can you show me your idea in a picture? Maybe you know these anims best, because you categorized all, if you say that something is missing, i will take it serious.

To razzor69: Yes, the collection still cries out for a good rape animation, any idea is appreciated, but all i can see in your link is a sad panda :D

To blankproject: Thanks for the kind words, If you could represent your ideas in pictures would be awesome!

Thanks :), I'll just throw one more idea into the ring for the sake of it while i'm feeling creative.Using the sofa http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/images/19384-3-1254383694.jpg from this modding resource, http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/19384 would it be possible to have an animation where a couple beging just sting down and kissing, then the man lies back against the headrest while the woman continues to kiss him, after that maybe you could have some playing with the balls/hand job/blowjob/whatever with the man's private area.

Of course these are just ideas and are too vague to work with right now.

Cheers 

PS - would any of these http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/mag/relationships/d3344/s14167.html postions be any good for a new missionary position?

Yeah i've been thinking about that part, and it must be modified somehow you are right, with the arm of the offender in stage one. Ill fix it today, when i finish with my duty.

To Eric: Can you show me your idea in a picture? Maybe you know these anims best, because you categorized all, if you say that something is missing, i will take it serious.

To razzor69: Yes, the collection still cries out for a good rape animation, any idea is appreciated, but all i can see in your link is a sad panda :D

To blankproject: Thanks for the kind words, If you could represent your ideas in pictures would be awesome!

Thanks :), I'll just throw one more idea into the ring for the sake of it while i'm feeling creative.Using the sofa http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/images/19384-3-1254383694.jpg from this modding resource, http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/19384 would it be possible to have an animation where a couple beging just sting down and kissing, then the man lies back against the headrest while the woman continues to kiss him, after that maybe you could have some playing with the balls/hand job/blowjob/whatever with the man's private area.

Cheers 

PS - would any of these http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/mag/relationships/d3344/s14167.html postions be any good for a new missionary position?

That sofa looks very very cool, it can be used in some new stuff, yes. About the feminine site, i see only one picture. To be honest, i've made a missionary position, not too long ago, i see no point in making another anim from the same setup.

By the way, here's a quick fix, i think it looks better now.

Animation 178 arm fixes.7z

Nice, Thanks :)

Cheers 

That sofa looks very very cool, it can be used in some new stuff, yes. About the feminine site, i see only one picture. To be honest, i've made a missionary position, not too long ago, i see no point in making another anim from the same setup.

By the way, here's a quick fix, i think it looks better now.

attachicon.gifAnimation 178 arm fixes.7z

well, a missionary pose like this, where the woman grabs the man's butt is one i'd like to see.

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=14111

unfortunately, i couldn't find a download for this pose. if possible, i'd also prefer for the woman to wrap her legs around her lover's legs.

also, one like this with very deep penetratiion: http://www.alwayztherro.com/2012/09/03/sex-position-of-the-week-rock-and-roll/the-rock-and-roll-sp_md/

thank you for your consideration. i've always ffelt the base missionary positions released with lovers were always really lackluster in content and style.

Just a quick fun now!

No doubt, obviously this is the most silly stuff i've made so far, try this out!

Animation #179 is a rape-like but funny pack which makes offender fill the defender's ass and when the zero scene kicks in, offender finishing defender with a wrestling jump on neck! Auuch! Have much fun as much as i've had during the process!

Screenshots:

post-651-0-22744000-1363831266_thumb.jpgpost-651-0-82749600-1363831314_thumb.jpgpost-651-0-69868600-1363831349_thumb.jpgpost-651-0-27670200-1363831383_thumb.jpg

File:

Animation 179.7z

Such an aggressive way of feline mating

Just a quick fun now!

No doubt, obviously this is the most silly stuff i've made so far, try this out!

Animation #179 is a rape-like but funny pack which makes offender fill the defender's ass and when the zero scene kicks in, offender finishing defender with a wrestling jump on neck! Auuch! Have much fun as much as i've had during the process!

Screenshots:

attachicon.gif179x1.jpgattachicon.gif179x2.jpgattachicon.gif179x3.jpgattachicon.gif179x0.jpg

File:

attachicon.gifAnimation 179.7z

Nice rape animation, especially at finishing move like smack down wrestler xD

Just a quick fun now!

Screenshots:

attachicon.gif179x1.jpgattachicon.gif179x2.jpgattachicon.gif179x3.jpgattachicon.gif179x0.jpg

File:

attachicon.gifAnimation 179.7z

Looks good! Thank you Northern :)

The only issue i have with it is that the male (only the male character) character randomly shakes in some of the poses (noticeable in the stage one legs and the stage 2 upper body. Otherwise everything seems fine.

The only issue i have with it is that the male (only the male character) character randomly shakes in some of the poses (noticeable in the stage one legs and the stage 2 upper body. Otherwise everything seems fine.

When it happens i just lift them a bit, then it stopps, maybe it is caused by the chair or something. Common problem, one kind of shaking is caused by DSmax tools (IK solver), perhaps the another reason is object contact with environment. Basically there is no IK solver problem this time. I cannot really do anything to fix it. 3DSmax have a lots of problems with exporting, because it doesn't support gamebryo engine files, another file pack can insert KF and NIF formats into it, but it seems imperfect. When i finish an anim, there is no shaking parts at all, after exporting, they are just appear.

To kasimir: No it is longer, but the active part is 3-4 sec at all, the rest is filled with unconscious acting.

When it happens i just lift them a bit, then it stopps, maybe it is caused by the chair or something. Common problem, one kind of shaking is caused by DSmax tools (IK solver), perhaps the another reason is object contact with environment. Basically there is no IK solver problem this time. I cannot really do anything to fix it. 3DSmax have a lots of problems with exporting, because it doesn't support gamebryo engine files, another file pack can insert KF and NIF formats into it, but it seems imperfect. When i finish an anim, there is no shaking parts at all, after exporting, they are just appear.

To kasimir: No it is longer, but the active part is 3-4 sec at all, the rest is filled with unconscious acting.

Ok, thanks. The shaking has mostly gone away with readjusting, but the leg shaking it stage one always remains for some reason :s ....

PS - Another random animation idea. Using the stool you just used for the rape animation, why not have an animation where the man is sitting down with the woman kissing him from the front. After that she gets into his lap and continues kissing him, after that i'm not sure...

Ok, thanks. The shaking has mostly gone away with readjusting, but the leg shaking it stage one always remains for some reason :s ....

Well, okay i will investigate this issue again now, unfortunately i've got extra duty from my boss, i fear i won't be able to do new anim progresses in the next week, because my calendar is filled with real life tasks.

I've been studying around, and i've found this writing:

The bone "lock" uses something called an IK solver. Any program that has IK or locking uses some kind of equations or algorithms to calculate how a link in a chain reaches a certain spot based on all the other bones rotations and lengths etc. Lots of stuff to keep track of. When a bone is locked it forces the other bones in the chain to calculate how to reach a rotation or location using the IK calculations. If isn't just "magic" to do that. It requires a bunch of math. The IK solvers have to be created (I'm playing around sort of trying to create my own with AS scripting. Not easy.)

What is happening with the "wiggle" is that the IK solver is finding varying degrees of solutions for the bones to reach their "goal". It's have trouble finding the most efficient and shortest "route" to reach that goal. So the bones "wiggle" as it "changes its mind" icon_wink.gif. To eliminate this you need to make sure that the bones aren't "bound up" or pushed into positions that stretch the limits of their reach or create positions that cause the IK solver to choke. If a bone is locked and any of the bones in the chain are pushed to far or rotated too far the IK solver will struggle to find a rotational solution for each bone to reach that spot. This may cause spinning bones or weird bending, shaking or wobbling.

The trick is to make sure there is some "slack" or room for the bones to have some extra space to move so the IK solver doesn't get stuck. It isn't always easy. Sometimes you may need to put in keys for some of the bones in the chain on some frames to force them in the right position.

This means it is all about a specific algorithm anomaly. Ergo to avoid shaking, i have to sacrifice some quality. Nothing i can promise but ill try to find the golden mean.

Try this fix out

179_OffMotionx1.7z

Hello :)

Good job ober here. I have a little question. Where put " HGEC and DMRA Futa Cocks.7z " files please?

I'm using "Setbody reloaded" and it work very well, nice idea to link it!

But while raping female npc with random body use futa animations but they have no male sex.

So...

Something is missing, for sure...

I have found myself the problem and my games work for now.

It's a line to write with consoloe "set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.FutaChance to 1" or something like that take a look in your ini files for autosetbody.

The files with the fives XXX.futanari.nif i have put and replace them in my folder, i have use CTRL+F to search the old ones, and makes changes.

But for this i lost 6 hours to search and sigh :P

See you! Ty.

Well, okay i will investigate this issue again now, unfortunately i've got extra duty from my boss, i fear i won't be able to do new anim progresses in the next week, because my calendar is filled with real life tasks.

I've been studying around, and i've found this writing:

The bone "lock" uses something called an IK solver. Any program that has IK or locking uses some kind of equations or algorithms to calculate how a link in a chain reaches a certain spot based on all the other bones rotations and lengths etc. Lots of stuff to keep track of. When a bone is locked it forces the other bones in the chain to calculate how to reach a rotation or location using the IK calculations. If isn't just "magic" to do that. It requires a bunch of math. The IK solvers have to be created (I'm playing around sort of trying to create my own with AS scripting. Not easy.)

What is happening with the "wiggle" is that the IK solver is finding varying degrees of solutions for the bones to reach their "goal". It's have trouble finding the most efficient and shortest "route" to reach that goal. So the bones "wiggle" as it "changes its mind" icon_wink.gif. To eliminate this you need to make sure that the bones aren't "bound up" or pushed into positions that stretch the limits of their reach or create positions that cause the IK solver to choke. If a bone is locked and any of the bones in the chain are pushed to far or rotated too far the IK solver will struggle to find a rotational solution for each bone to reach that spot. This may cause spinning bones or weird bending, shaking or wobbling.

The trick is to make sure there is some "slack" or room for the bones to have some extra space to move so the IK solver doesn't get stuck. It isn't always easy. Sometimes you may need to put in keys for some of the bones in the chain on some frames to force them in the right position.

This means it is all about a specific algorithm anomaly. Ergo to avoid shaking, i have to sacrifice some quality. Nothing i can promise but ill try to find the golden mean.

Try this fix out

attachicon.gif179_OffMotionx1.7z

Thanks Northern, that worked really well, the quality still looks good to me and the shake is gone. :)

I have a question.. What animation pack is intended to use with Revised BBB 11-200 Animations Pack 12-12-12.7z pack? I constantly get animation errors that reads Spos19 blah blah.. I find some animation numbers are missing? Should I download some particular pack or just mix with anything like deadra sutra?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11501-lovers-animations-workshop/?do=findComment&comment=255685

Guest ThatOne

He's out of town for now, so I doubt he will be able to answer. He said it will be "two to five days" before he gets back (that was on the fourteenth).

He's out of town for now, so I doubt he will be able to answer. He said it will be "two to five days" before he gets back (that was on the fourteenth).

I know, even if it took him 5 days to get back (on the 19th), it is now the 25th. I'm assuming real life issues came up, but won't really know until I ask :P... Not trying to be rude, just curious. He's usually more active.

I know, even if it took him 5 days to get back (on the 19th), it is now the 25th. I'm assuming real life issues came up, but won't really know until I ask :P... Not trying to be rude, just curious. He's usually more active.

Sorry for the long absence.  Real life issues have indeed cropped up and are still kicking my butt.  I have not been able to do anything at all since March 17th.  In fact today is the 1st and last time I will be even able to access the internet until as late as April 8th.  Hopefully I will get things resolved quicker and get back to working but I can't make any promises at this point.  My aunt has some serious health issues and I have been helping my mom take care of things.  Unfortunately where they are at is the butt crack of the US and there is ZERO internet there.  Just being able to be on the internet tonight I feel like a man dying of thirst who stumbled into an oasis and is lapping up water for all he is worth!  :P

I will holler when I get back and while I am close to issuing a patch I am not close enough to get it done and issued tonight so it will have to wait until I return.

Sorry for this but life sometimes grabs one by the short hairs and gives one little choice butt to go along for the ride. :(

Cheers,

Greg