Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

Too many links to follow :P

I have the animated penis animation collection downloaded.  I have the revised rev. 96 as well.  I just need the new skeleton for the animated penis right?  What post is it in?

Thanks,

Eric

The skeleton (growlf's universal skeleton - the controllable version - with penis bones added) is included in post 4 (at the very top) as part of the LPK v96v3 alpha.

Is there a specific penis I need to be using? (or a specific setting in Rev 96)  Because right now the penis is static.

Eric

Is there a specific penis I need to be using? (or a specific setting in Rev 96)  Because right now the penis is static.

Eric

Everything you need is included in the rev96v3 alpha at the top of post 4.

The penis setting you need to use is v3/4.

The penis doesn't flop around or anything (unless the animation has it doing so) but it can be maneuvered in the animation itself to hit the spot (within a certain range) desired.  It basically removes the need for folks to use the 0,1,2 (straight, up, down) meshes that came with v3/v4 originally which were very limiting.  This gives a bit more flexibility to the animator and keeps things simple as it only uses the one mesh.  The male penis is also a bit longer now (just slightly longer than the futa cock) which also helps some of the animations.

Eric

Everything you need is included in the rev96v3 alpha at the top of post 4.

The penis setting you need to use is v3/4.

The penis doesn't flop around or anything (unless the animation has it doing so) but it can be maneuvered in the animation itself to hit the spot (within a certain range) desired.  It basically removes the need for folks to use the 0,1,2 (straight, up, down) meshes that came with v3/v4 originally which were very limiting.  This gives a bit more flexibility to the animator and keeps things simple as it only uses the one mesh.  The male penis is also a bit longer now (just slightly longer than the futa cock) which also helps some of the animations.

Gotcha.

In that case, I have what I need to start cataloging these animations.

Eric

Northern's animations are built for HGEC Hcup or DMRA and limited pretty much to them.  I did not add bbb to off because it is incredibly difficult to do bbb for Northern's animations.  There is no uniform movement and the animations are usually several hundred frames or more.  This can take hours worth of time playing with it in blender and testing in game to get something that looks decent.  Right now I just don't have the time to mess with it.  I am so long overdue getting just group 1 done I need to cut out as many distractions as possible.

Roger that. It makes me a sad panda though. This pretty much means that anyone who doesn't use DMRA or Hcup can't use northern's anims until someone sits down and gives them a thorough working over :(. Sucky, but I guess thems the breaks. Don't worry about it greg, you've already got a lot on your plate at this point in time and I understand perfectly why you can't get these working, crossing 11 off my list because it looks fine with DMRA.

Moved legs back a bit.  Can't find any wriggling in bbb for stage 0.

It's there alright, will upload a video as proof.

Accidentally double posted so I thought I would use this one for the actual report.

-----------------------Anims 1-10 Revisions-------------------------

02- Penis position corrected, crossing it off list.

03- Cumming stage is fixed, however phase 3 offender BBB is still off. The downward stretching was fixed but now the boobs are stretched too far apart, extremely noticable on anything bigger then DMRA when going from phase 2 to phase 3. Will upload video if requested.

06- Boob "snap back" and defender mouth fixed. Penis alignment still isn't perfect but its good enough. Crossing off list.

08- Not fixed. Defender left boob distortion still present in phase 3 and cumming phase. Will upload video if requested.

09- Fixed phase 3 defender boob tearing. Crossing off list.

10- Issues with defender BBB fixed. Crossing off list.

----------------------------------------------------

55- Nipple issues still present. See bottom of this post for video.

57- See bottom of this post for video of penis issue.

59- Defender BBB in the cumming phase still looks a little squished in but I can live with it. Crossing it off of my list.

67- Legs fixed. This somehow fixed the wriggling issue as well. Crossing this one off of my list.

68- Offender's boobs look much better but there is now a looping error in the first phase. Offender immediately stands at the end of the loop, then crouches back down into the anim

--------------------------------------

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4v4tc471dn1fcmz/Anim_55_issue.avi

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0q40lmauapa9xz4/Anim_57_issue.avi

It isn't that I don't believe you, it is that I can't find anything in blender to change.  The "wriggling" came from using gerra6's breast bounce script.  I erased all of those and hand did the breast bounce.  I don't see anything at all with Hcup or DMRA so it makes it pretty difficult for me to troubleshoot.

It isn't that I don't believe you, it is that I can't find anything in blender to change.  The "wriggling" came from using gerra6's breast bounce script.  I erased all of those and hand did the breast bounce.  I don't see anything at all with Hcup or DMRA so it makes it pretty difficult for me to troubleshoot.

Want me to cross it off my list? Honestly it's more of an irritation then anything, because it's in the cumming phase and not somewhere REALLY noticeable like phase 2 or 3. I can live with it, but I'm telling you it's there. The only other solution would be to redo the BBB by hand again. Or I could leave it on the list and you could get back to it at a later date (like when you feel like lol).

Ignore the above ^ your recent changes seem to have fixed the problem somehow.

I've managed to alter gerra6's mark II skelly to make the penis bones work without crashing, so now we can use the breast physics in that skeleton and the new penis bones at the same time. I had to delete the ball bone however as it was that bone which was causing the  crashes. Since none of the new animated penis animations use the ball bone, it doesn't matter anyways. 

attachicon.gif skeleton.nif

Dude! This is awesome! Is there a skeletonbeast version of this or will this work with all races including argonian and khajit?

Want me to cross it off my list? Honestly it's more of an irritation then anything, because it's in the cumming phase and not somewhere REALLY noticeable like phase 2 or 3. I can live with it, but I'm telling you it's there. The only other solution would be to redo the BBB by hand again. Or I could leave it on the list and you could get back to it at a later date (like when you feel like lol).

Ignore the above ^ your recent changes seem to have fixed the problem somehow.

I've managed to alter gerra6's mark II skelly to make the penis bones work without crashing, so now we can use the breast physics in that skeleton and the new penis bones at the same time. I had to delete the ball bone however as it was that bone which was causing the  crashes. Since none of the new animated penis animations use the ball bone, it doesn't matter anyways. 

attachicon.gif skeleton.nif

Dude! This is awesome! Is there a skeletonbeast version of this or will this work with all races including argonian and khajit?

Just rename the skeleton.nif to skeletonbeast.nif and I think it should work fine :)

I recently redid all my lovers anims using everything you guys have done. Noticed marked improvement in a hell of a lot of areas.

Even some anims that I didn't care for before now look great...more realistic. Looks like a hell of alot of work was done.

Thanks, everyone.

Grega i have a small question ?? Since you seem to know to properly use gerra scripts with breast bounce any chance you could look at my animation release here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17191-how-and-where-do-you-add-animations-in-sexout/?do=findComment&comment=402838 ??

I am not sure how to work with the scripts and bounce is not so jiggly on animations any chance you could explain what options are in scripts to make them more jiggly ?? i see amplitude and rotate, move and scale how do these 3 combined make the breast move more like jelly type ??

I have rigged the breast with IK bone, in order to simulate this, but if i start to make bigger animations this will be pain to do.

Grega i have a small question ?? Since you seem to know to properly use gerra scripts with breast bounce any chance you could look at my animation release here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17191-how-and-where-do-you-add-animations-in-sexout/?do=findComment&comment=402838 ??

I am not sure how to work with the scripts and bounce is not so jiggly on animations any chance you could explain what options are in scripts to make them more jiggly ?? i see amplitude and rotate, move and scale how do these 3 combined make the breast move more like jelly type ??

I have rigged the breast with IK bone, in order to simulate this, but if i start to make bigger animations this will be pain to do.

I left a post in the thread you linked to, along with a blend file of the the script with movement only selected so you could see what it looked like.  Hope that helps.  I mostly do breasts by hand anymore as I get a bit better results that way.......at least "I" think I am getting better results...... :blush:

I do occasionally use Gerra6's script for certain animations.

Hope that helps.

Quick update - I have completed animations 73 through 82.  Just 4 more to go and then a quick test and ini update and I'll release them.  Hopefully this won't take more than a few days.

I took a short break to work on a new from behind animation and here is a short preview of 1 completed stage: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7555/from-behind

@legit1337 - I'll have to look into the penis issue for animation 57.  For males it works just fine.  The futa cock mesh may be slightly "off" and that may be the issue.  I'll see what I can do to correct that this week.

Love the preview for the new anim greg.

As always willing to test whatever you make.

I've kept my list of current anim issues up to date, although it has grown quite a bit shorter with the fixes you have put out.

Did you take a look at the video I linked in post #1206 for nipple issues on anim 55?

Also, anim 62 is currently missing from your alpha. Just curious what is up with this? Oversight or intentional?

Animation 62 is currently broken.  It needs extensive reworking to make it look right, so I skipped it for now.  I'll return to it at some point after I finish the rest of group 1.

As to animation 55 - not sure what I can do for breasts that incredibly big.  As it is the breasts are clipping through the arms as well.  At this point my decision is to call it good and move on to other animations.  I will upload the blend files so others can tweak the animation to try to accommodate boobs that large.  I do want to fix the glaring issues but only to the point that they are passable so I can move on.  I don't want to find myself in the position of working on a single animation for an entire week......barring of course a new animation that is.   :P

Thanks for the compliments on the new animation.  I used an NT animation as a picture reference to making it.  It was surprisingly easy to make the animation once I had a theme\mental picture for it.  It wasn't quick by any means (about 6 hours), but very easy.  The other stages will be similar and I was even thinking of trying my hand at a knockdown animation like the original NT one had, I would however make the animation long enough that you would not see the knockdown repeat itself unless you had the 1st stage go longer than 25 or so seconds.

Stage 2 of the new animation I am working on: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7557/stage-2-of-animation

It is 715 frames long so hopefully that is long enough that it won't start over - this translates to about 20 seconds of game time.

I "may" have a reverse transition at the end of it, but I haven't decided what to do with the third stage so I am leaving it open ended for now.

I left a post in the thread you linked to, along with a blend file of the the script with movement only selected so you could see what it looked like.  Hope that helps.  I mostly do breasts by hand anymore as I get a bit better results that way.......at least "I" think I am getting better results...... :blush:

I do occasionally use Gerra6's script for certain animations.

Hope that helps.

This was the way i used to do it:

post-160974-0-28361900-1369687051_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-30462800-1369687055_thumb.jpg

DynamicBreastBounce.7z

But since i was using rigs i need to use bakeconstrain or else it will not export, but the problem with bake constrain it will fill out every frame in animation. so once you use this option it will be really difficult to fix the animation if you wanted to make adjustments for breast bouncing. But the bigger animations like this will be a real nightmare to have to animate by hand so thanks for posting that part.

btw did gerra ever made a script that would allow erasure for let say for breast so you could start over ?? once you use gerra script it will also fill every frame just like the bake constrain script does.

btw did gerra ever made a script that would allow erasure for let say for breast so you could start over ?? once you use gerra script it will also fill every frame just like the bake constrain script does.

No he didn't.  However you can just run the script again and it will overwrite the previous version. 

At some point I will get into baked constraints but it won't be until I finish the human animations overhaul.  I am too far behind as it is right now to allow myself to get sidetracked any futher.

I animate a bit differently as I just toggle between wire mesh and solid (to grab bones) and just rotate\move as I think the motion dictates.  It is a bit crude but seems to generally have good results.  The only part this really handicaps things is where feet or hands should be anchored on the ground - doing it without baked constraints causes a little bit of bouncing, but it isn't real terrible.

@greg

For anim 55, you are misunderstanding my meaning.

I test your anims using a number of different bodies, everything from h-cup and DMRA all the way up to mega manga (seen in my video) and HFOB.

Some of the larger bodies are useful in testing because they show flaws that aren't readily apparent on some of the smaller bodies.

I'm not saying I want the anim tweaked to accommodate large bust sizes, I was just pointing out that there are nipple issues present that may not be seen on DMRA, but are noticable on some of the larger bodies. This looks like an OP3 bone issue which is a problem with the BBB animation, I could care less about the clipping.

You are the animator, whatever you say goes, and I certainly can't force you to fix a problem you have no interest in fixing (I especially don't want you to spend a week on one animation). My intent is only to point out flaws that are present, and this certainly is a flaw. That being said, the final descision is yours.

Anim 71 has this issue as well, do you want me to cross both 71 and 55 off of my list?

Finally finished the new from behind animation.  Now I'll need to export and test it in game.

Here is a blender preview of the orgasm stage - it is a bit on the rough side but appropriate considering it is more of a non voluntary sex act:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7559/final-stage

@legit1337 - I'll take one more peek at 55 and 71 to see if I can spot anything and let you know.

Animations Update Two for the animated penis has been added to the top of the 4th post. 

The animation I previewed earlier has been included in this update and is animation number 78.  To get the full effect of the final orgasm stage set the length to around 8 to 9 seconds.

In game movie of animation: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7564/In-game-movie