Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

Ok fellow animators, I am really getting my ass kicked here and I don't understand what the problem is.  I made some changes to the included animation and exported everything same as I always have.  The animation is a BJ animation of Nusbie's and I tailored it for the new animated dick.  Here is the strange part, if I play another animation first like a from behind or laying down one, let it finish and then go up to the same NPC and select the BJ option it will play just fine.  IF however I start off with by selecting the BJ option with any new NPC it immediately crashes to desktop.  WTF?!?! 

I don't know if it is the animated cock that is causing this or the actual animation itself.  I will try the animations with the v3\v4 non animated cocks to see if they crash in the same manner or if they are fine.  It is really kicking my ass.  I am all ears to hear what the heck could be causing this.

Can you post here the esp you're using, the animations themselves and how (what menu) to trigger them so I can try to reproduce what you're doing?

If everything is standard, just tell me precisely what menu you're going through.

Ok let me then be clearer as I won't feel comfortable being kicked in the balls either...

Let's say we decide that our standard is option X (you have to tell me which one it really is).

It is my understanding that the Chinupo is decided in LPK menu by the user. If I got it well, ChinupoLevel is per animation and is contained in the .ini.

If I'm right, all we have to do is add 2 Chinupo levels to include weighted dick and weigthed giant dick. Then our new esp will be totally backward compatible with every existing animation.

In our new B4P animations, however, we will have to edit the .ini to use our new B4P Chinupolevel and that's it. The rest of choice is, I imagine, handled by sex but we will just need to edit the other script the same way.

As for our weighted .nifs, we will name them something else in order to NOT overwrite non weighted ones and keep compatibility.

I stop there to see behind my back, do I still have followers here ? :P

Been lurking for the past week because I felt I didn't have anything to contribute. Isn't this what the original idea was grumpf? Greg had a good idea to replace an "optional" penis in the lovers menu system (it was a standalone that nobody ever really used because the chinupo system was superior) with the weighted one but that sounds like it fell through.

Right now I think the problem is that nobody can get the animations themselves working properly because of skeleton/animating issues.

Ok fellow animators, I am really getting my ass kicked here and I don't understand what the problem is.  I made some changes to the included animation and exported everything same as I always have.  The animation is a BJ animation of Nusbie's and I tailored it for the new animated dick.  Here is the strange part, if I play another animation first like a from behind or laying down one, let it finish and then go up to the same NPC and select the BJ option it will play just fine.  IF however I start off with by selecting the BJ option with any new NPC it immediately crashes to desktop.  WTF?!?! 

I don't know if it is the animated cock that is causing this or the actual animation itself.  I will try the animations with the v3\v4 non animated cocks to see if they crash in the same manner or if they are fine.  It is really kicking my ass.  I am all ears to hear what the heck could be causing this.

Can you post here the esp you're using, the animations themselves and how (what menu) to trigger them so I can try to reproduce what you're doing?

If everything is standard, just tell me precisely what menu you're going through.

Everything is standard and I am using adultplay plus SP to select sex.

Here is the animation in question:   attachment removed

Ok let me then be clearer as I won't feel comfortable being kicked in the balls either...

Let's say we decide that our standard is option X (you have to tell me which one it really is).

It is my understanding that the Chinupo is decided in LPK menu by the user. If I got it well, ChinupoLevel is per animation and is contained in the .ini.

If I'm right, all we have to do is add 2 Chinupo levels to include weighted dick and weigthed giant dick. Then our new esp will be totally backward compatible with every existing animation.

In our new B4P animations, however, we will have to edit the .ini to use our new B4P Chinupolevel and that's it. The rest of choice is, I imagine, handled by sex but we will just need to edit the other script the same way.

As for our weighted .nifs, we will name them something else in order to NOT overwrite non weighted ones and keep compatibility.

I stop there to see behind my back, do I still have followers here ? :P

Been lurking for the past week because I felt I didn't have anything to contribute. Isn't this what the original idea was grumpf? Greg had a good idea to replace an "optional" penis in the lovers menu system (it was a standalone that nobody ever really used because the chinupo system was superior) with the weighted one but that sounds like it fell through.

Right now I think the problem is that nobody can get the animations themselves working properly because of skeleton/animating issues.

@ Legit1337, Grumpf is wanting to add strapons and the ability to have "other" items in and I think that will be well received.  While the system I proposed was a good one, it also is fairly inflexible as it only allows one male penis and one female futa cock.  You get no other options.

You "should" be able to use the animations from the beta with growlf's universal skeleton and the v3/v4 penis settings without crashes.  If that is not the case then let me know.

--------------------------------------------

@Grumpf, No.  Chinupo is selected by the user in the ini file IF they choose the v3/v4 or v5 penis setting.  The chinupo level is non-controllable by anyone.

The only way I see this working is to take version 1.2 and the futa and expand them to make it the same type of layout and use the same chinupo codes.  This would keep compatibility between old and new.

Currently the chinupo codes for v3/v4 are (from the ini file):

;chinupo

;           -1 = Do not show

;            0 = Horizontal

;            1 = upward

;            2 = downward

If we expanded the v1.2 penis settings to use the same codes but for different things:

;chinupo

;            0 = normal weighted male penis

;            1 = strapon

;            2 = huge weighted male penis

We could do the same for futa. 

Now what I do NOT know, is if this is possible via scripting.  I "assume" it is but I don't really know.

Are we in the same boat, on the same ocean still? :P

The only way I see this working is to take version 1.2 and the futa and expand them to make it the same type of layout and use the same chinupo codes.  This would keep compatibility between old and new.

Currently the chinupo codes for v3/v4 are (from the ini file):

;chinupo

;            1 = upward

If we expanded the v1.2 penis settings to use the same codes but for different things:

;chinupo

;            0 = normal weighted male penis

;            1 = strapon

;            2 = huge weighted male penis

If you want to keep it compatible we will not do that but that:

;chinupo

;            1 = upward

;            3 = Weighted Normal tool

;            4 = Weighted huge tool

Then for female version, the user will decide if he wants so, futa or shemale.

This way we don't have to change a damned thing to the existing animations. As for the F/SM/SO we can either script it with one new LPK variable or we can manually overwrite nifs.

Is that clearer now?
We're getting there...

Yea.  So we are sticking with the v3/v4 cock system?

If so I "might" even be able to code that myself.  I'll give it a try tomorrow since I am effectively shut down right now on animating due to these damn CTD's with the animations. 

Notes:

1. We will have to change the ini file for each animation we want to use the animated cocks.

2. For the weighted cocks to actually be used we will in fact have to change the animations.  If we don't then folks probably aren't going to use them much.

I must go help and friend soon then we have a very exceptional event here in Belgium: Sun! That plus the fact that I finally worked in the garden (also rare event) means I cannot escape the BBQ.

I should be back tonight or tomorrow morning. If you have trouble with the code, I'll try too but basically it is what you wrote here above.

Here is the unfortunate result you got if you google Belgium Sun:

SNF1930A-280_931525a.jpg

Guest ThatOne

If you want to keep it compatible we will not do that but that:

;chinupo

;            1 = upward

... Isn't that what I originally suggested in post #1050, on page 53?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11501-lovers-animations-workshop/page-53?do=findComment&comment=375237

Gregathit,

I'm not getting any CTDs with the files you posted. Everything seems to work fine here... One thing I did before exporting was remove everything but the male animation, import a new skeleton (the full one you provided, not the stripped down one), copy the animation over to it then export.

Hopefully, that helps. Also, I'm sorry for not being very active recently... Real life can, at times, be very demanding.

-TO

I am not too convinced that the skeleton you guys use is correct. My exporter works fine. once i use the full skeleton the ck will instantly crash.

This skeleton:Skeleton.7z seem to working fine, but penis bone 3 is missing from it. the moment i try to use your full skeleton no matter what setting the exporter is used it will simply crash before the animation even plays.

post-51279-0-84869100-1367755803_thumb.jpgpost-51279-0-84329300-1367755839_thumb.jpgpost-51279-0-28127800-1367755847_thumb.jpgPenisBone3Missing.7zSkeleton.7z

I opened up grolfmaximum skeleton and added penis bones and it seem to working fine. But i am still getting minor mesh tearing maybe you need to reweight the penis mesh. other then that i see no real problem now.

fixed grolf skeleton: skeleton Grolf.7z

post-51279-0-01394200-1367760727_thumb.jpg

post-51279-0-33067200-1367760733_thumb.jpg

post-51279-0-19145400-1367760739_thumb.jpg

smallmeshtearing.7z

Kind regards to Donkey over at Wolflore.com for his most excellent advice and help as well.  Donkey has been very kind and very patient with my noobish attempts to animate and I greatly appreciate him taking the time to help!!!!!

Hold the presses.....this "may not" need to be done.  The revised growlf skeleton needs the balls bone and then it should be perfect.  If anyone knows how to add the balls bone from Gerra6's main skeleton (see post 1071 for it) to the revised Growlf one that Dontbotherme made (post directly above this one - labeled "skeleton Grolf.7z) then we may be set.

EDIT:  Ok, new update, I think Sir Donkey has found what the issue is.  The balls bone in gerra6's skeletons appear to be broken.  If there is anyone out there who is understands how to copy bones and set their properties we could really use some help.  The skeleton posted above "skeleton Grolf.7z" does not import into blender so what we need to have happen is this:

1. Someone take Growlf's universal skeleton (the controllable version) and add the penis bones (there are 6 of them including the root) and the balls bone.  Then export the skeleton and include it so we can test with it.

2. After the above number 1 item is done then I need someone to take the Afuta.nif and the penis.nif to reweight them and parent them to the new skeleton.  This will get us back rolling.

EDIT 2:   Never mind.  I put on my google hat and got out my reading spectacles and attempted to resolve the issues myself.  Low and F'ing behold I got lucky and managed to pull it off. 

I successfully added the penis bones to growlf's universal skeleton and matched that up with the penis mesh and tested it in game with all 1-10 animations.  Test results:

1. No more CTD's.

2. Penis is still animated.

Now here is the bad news:  No animated balls.  As Donkey pointed out to me over at Wolflore there is something badly broken with the balls bone (that sounds quite painful in more ways than one....LOL!). 

So without further ado those of you who were helping test the beta version of the animated penis, please drop the two files in the appropriate spots (read the Notes.txt to see exactly where) and PLEASE resume testing.

Fixed penis mesh and new main skeleton: 

Now that this massive road block is out of the way I will resume working on animations and also working on the animated penis integration into the lovers with pk.esp for v3/v4 boners.

;chinupo

;            1 = upward

;            5 = Dildo

Note my change in green above.  Figure we might as well add it in and be done with it.

-Greg

Ok,  here is a list of what meshes need to be made:

NOTE:  all of these will need to be made and weighted to the skeleton in post 1112!!!!  This skeleton is going to have to become our new default skeleton for Lovers with PK and folks are going to have to use it.  It is growlf's universal skeleton (controllable version) with penis bones added.

Males:

1. Dildo mesh erect (animated)

2. Huge tool erect (animated)

3. Huge tool semi limp (non animated)

4. Huge tool limp (non animated)

Females:

1. Huge tool on HGEC body with bouncing butt erect (animated)

2. Huge tool on HGEC body with bouncing butt semi limp (non animated)

3. Huge tool on HGEC body with bouncing butt limp (non animated)

Alternates for females:

1. Huge tool on DMRA body with bouncing butt  (need same as above for HGEC females).

2. Dildo on DMRA body with bouncing butt

3. Huge tool\Dildo on any other bodies?  (will need erect, semi-errect and limp versions)

I am working on the scripting and will attach copies for review when done.

------------------------

If anyone wants to test a VERY early alpha of the animated penis lovers revision here it is:

NOTE:  It is missing the meshes listed above in purple (I stuck in temp place holders for now) until someone makes them but everything "should" function: 

The above archive contains an alpha esp along with meshes, textures and growlf's universal skeleton with penis bones added.

So animated vagina isn't too far off now i presume ??  I will have too check what part of the balls area was causing the crash to begin with.

If someone wants to make an animated vagina with bouncing butt in HGEC and DMRA (with futa and without), I would be happy to include it in the update. 

Don't worry about the balls.  Honestly there really isn't much point messing with it as it is almost undetectable using any sort of movement on them in blender and even less noticeable in game.  It is pretty much as big a waste as trying to give bouncing breasts to males....... :s

So animated vagina isn't too far off now i presume ??  I will have too check what part of the balls area was causing the crash to begin with.

We can, it's not hard but will that be really noticed?

All right, as for the meshes, now that the scripting is laid out and clear, let me again explain my idea of different body types...

Detached the tool from the body, this way don't have to worry about it and create different meshes, at least for males and Futa. For the SO, we'll need different harnesses but I got them all already...

What I need now, is someone to explain to me the disrobing script of LPK.

I added strapons already.  The one for the male is just a placeholder for the dildo (used a dick with balls as that was all I had that was animated) itself but the harnesses is already there.

The futa strapon is already done and included complete (yes it is animated).  I used a different strapon than the ones from your tools Grumpf.  The one I used was from Frejeena's futa plugin here (see post 2): http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14613-fejeenas-stuff/

I switched out the futa cock was the only modification I made.

As to removing the lower body from the equation.........what slot will it use?  Need to pick one and ONLY one so things are consistent.  However, doing this will probably make it non-compatible and will it even work worth a crap?  If there is no lowerbody then how or what does it tie into? 

While I think this feature would indeed be cool, I am too nervous to mess with it, as I just have a feeling it is opening a huge can of worms.  I'll let someone else be the guinea pig to try separating the dick\futa\dildo from the lowerbody.

Humour me and gimme the damned disrobing script! :)

You worry too much, I think we probably know more in this thread than Bethesda ever did about their game...

Disrobing spell now:

Balbla,  replace LowerBody with lowerbody+tool using slot lowerbody.

Disrobing spell after:

Blabla, replace Lowerbody with tool using slot lowerbody, add lowerbody type using another slot, dunno, ring for example.

I don't have a clue what the script for disrobing would be.  I can look but I am not sure I would even recognize it, since that is something I have never messed with before.

Besides, I don't think you would even need to jack with that at all anyway would you?  If you removed the lower body from all the "tools" mesh files and then redid the body slot in the esp file that in theory should put you where you want.........right?

Let me have a look at the esp and I'll be back!

Having a discrete mesh for tool & LB is only useful for unknown body type but it may also open new possibilities, lemme check buddy!

OK,  I went in and change all the "tools" from the lowerbody to the tail slot.  This does in fact work.  HOWEVER, you end up with two dicks....... :(

There is nothing to erase the normal limp dick from the lowerbody.nif that is the default body (or the setbody one if you are using that mod).

Thus you will have to figure out how to write a script that swaps out the lowerbody mesh, put in one that has no dick and then let lovers add the "tool" separately. 

This seems like a giant pain in the ass and requires a butt load of work on the modders part just to allow the end user to have some costumed body.  It almost is a deal to me that we let those that wish to use bodies other than HGEC or DMRA (for females) and Robert's (for males) make their own animated dick meshes.........

That is my thought......

-----------------------

EDIT:  This works just fine for normal females and especially well for female strap-ons but obviously doesn't work as is for males.

Either way you still will have to edit Lovers with PK to add in a new lowerbody.nif for males that will have no dick as part of it.  There is no other way around this.  About the only way this "might" be practical is if you rewrote the script so that it relied on an ini file in which the end user could specify a mesh to use that would have no dick.

Now with setbody involved if you had more than one male body type then you are pretty much fucked.  Now you are talking about writing a massive script with arrays and such to factor in all the possible lowerbodies and switching to a dickless version of each so the tool can be added.

Sorry to be Debbie downer here but this just adds a layer of complexity that just isn't going to end up being worth the headache as far as I can tell.  It is much simpler to let the user download a patch in which they can overwrite the default lowerbody with one of their own choice.

Perhaps due to my scripting ignorance this won't be as bad or as complicated as I am thinking............ :s

---------------------

Edit 2:

Ok, thinking about this some more.....to be honest, most folks use the Roberts male body.  So why don't we leave the tools for the males on the lowerbody.nif file just like they are right now.  The version of Robert's lovers body I have included will pretty much work with every male body that exists with the exception of the body builder body.  Thus, we just leave well enough alone and not complicate things.

Now where we go to the "tool only" mesh is for the female versions.  We just have the futa cock\strap-on\whatever just be by itself (since there are already different nif files used for males and females and we are in business without any complicated reworking required.  The only downside would be on the dildo aspect.  Since the strapon has a harness it would require users to use a particular body......UNLESS we have the harness portion be a clothing item that is completely separate from the dildo and folks would need to put on the harness first and then the dildo would appear for sex.....this part we would need to think about......

Will that work?  This would allow users to keep their female body (as long as it wasn't a shemale) and lovers would grow a futa cock (if they turn on that setting) when engaging in sex in the dominate roll.

Guest ThatOne

Both xLoversMainScriptModuleGetFutanari and xLoversMainScriptModuleGetChinupo are called by xLoversMainScriptEquipFuncChinupoFutanari.

The arEquipData array is built in xLoversMainScriptEquipFuncInitialize. Not sure where it's updated.

xLoversPkrCheckBoners might also have something to do with it.

Unfortunately, I have to leave now. I'll be back later to check if it's in those scripts or something else.

Thanks Guys, I'm just looking for it.

Greg: I HAVE A PLAN! I need your faith now!!!

See my Edit 2 for my latest thought on things and if that will work.

I have plenty of faith we can make this work one way or another.  I just want to make sure that it follows KISS principles for both us (who have to make it) and end users who have to figure out how to use it.   ;)

As to the whole......I have a plan thing........:

i-have-a-plan-3801.gif

ROFL!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

........sorry, I just could not help myself....... :blush: