Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

--------------Review for anims 76-85----------

76 - Great, awesome looking. Ready for release.

77 - Good as well. Animated penis alignment is off.

78 - It is rough and a little stilted. But for a first anim it is exceptional. No noticeable offender BBB though. Ready for release.

79 - No problems with BBB detected. I like the "circular" jiggling in the 3rd and cumming phases. Animated penis alignment is off.

80 - Offender's boobs flare outward unnaturally in first two phases.

81 - Offender's boobs squish too far into her chest in all stages. Defender BBB is fine. My biggest gripe with this one is the cumming phase. What happened to the original anim? I loved the cumming jerks that the offender had. Please revert!

82 - Defender BBB far too light in first and second phases. Nipple stretching issue for defender in 3rd and cumming phases, just like anims 55 and 71.

83 - Exceptional, as always. Glad you didn't alter this one from your previous version. My only gripe is that offender BBB in phases 1 and 2 could be toned up. Ready for release.

84 - I'm glad you finally got this one working! Looks awesome! Especially the offender BBB... If you are feeling up to it, make the offender boob bounce in phases 1 and 2 of anim 83 similar to this one. Phase 3 defender BBB looks awkward.

85 - Phase 3 defender BBB looks awkward, possibly a "snap back" looping issue.

Ok, I am releasing a quick patch for female futa:

huge futa

Normal futa

Female Dildo

These revised meshes "should" make the alignment of futa on par with the male penis.  The female futa still is slightly shorter than the male penis so you "may" need to move your toon a touch closer if you exclusively use female futa's for sex on a few animations.

I also redid the male dildo to not have balls.  I guess this is more for those whose "manhood" suffered a battle wound or something...... :P

I tested the female futa on animation 57 that previously was not hitting the mark and it is no hitting the spot like the male penis so I am hoping that resolves the other ones as well.  Let me know if there are still any animations that are "off".

The file name is Futa and dildo patch.7z and is located towards the top of post 4.

Cheers,

Greg

Ok, more stuff added to post 4.

For those who don't use HGEC lower bodies I have added the following animated futa\dildo as well as non animated futa (normal v3/v4 stuff):

1. DMRA (has bouncing butt)

2. DMRA open pussy (does NOT have bouncing butt)

3. HGEC GM (also does NOT have bouncing butt)

Pick your favorite and install it saying yes to all overwrites.  This will replace the standard HGEC animated and non-animated futa\dildo for lovers.

I need some folks to test the DMRA and DMRA open pussy to let me know if they work correctly.  I use HGEC normal and HGEC GM myself so I don't have an easy or quick way to test the DMRA stuff.

Yes, the DMRA strap-on is not nearly as good as the HGEC one.  I can't seem to find a good looking harness that works, so if you have one be sure to let me know.

Thanks greg.

The new futa lowerbodies do indeed work, and pretty much eliminate all penis alignment issues I was having.

Crossing anims 57, 60, 77, and 79 off of my list. The only thing that was wrong with them was penis alignment and they are now ready for release.

Here is my current list of issues that have yet to be resolved... If you do not wish to fix a specific issue please let me know so I can erase it from the list.

-------------------------------------------

03 - There seems to be an outward stretching of offender boobs in the third phase.

05 - First stage of the anim looks terrible . Sorry to say this but it doesn't match with the other two stages at all and looks stilted. The other three stages I like your changes and both the animations and BBB look fine.

08 - Third and cumming phase, defender left boob is distorted. Fix, but keep bounciness at same level. I love this anim and it's almost perfect! Everything else is fine.

54 - Offender BBB is a little stiff across all phases, needs the jiggliness toned up. Other than that it is well executed. If you want to get creative with this anim go ahead, as far as i can tell all phases are the same anim with different speeds.

55 - Nipple issues on defender in 3rd phase and cumming phase, possible OP3 bone issue. I love the BBB on the offender in third phase though, a perfect example of how to animate a breast that is "hanging down" and jiggling, please use this technique when you animate breasts in that position in the future.

62 - NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE.

65 - Phase 3 and cumming phase look more natural now but phase 2 defender BBB is still overboard. Offender BBB is good across all phases however. Missed an issue, phase 1 breasts curl slightly "inward" on the backswing, not noticable on DMRA but definitely on the larger bodies.

68 - Offender looping issue in first phase. If you want to get creative with this anim go ahead, as far as i can tell phases 2-cumming are the same anim.

69 - Defender looks slightly out of synch with offender's humping. Try shortening the pause between the offender's "hump" and the defender's "jerk forward and boob sway". BBB looks good however.

70 - Love your changes to this one greg. Defender's hand is behind her back in the third and cumming phases (intentional?) it looks a bit weird with nothing holding it there. Offender and defender BBB needs to be toned up across all phases.

71 - Like your changes here too, Defender has a weird nipple issue where her nipples stick out too far, mistake with OP3 bone? Defender and offender BBB need to be toned up in phase 3 and cumming phase. Phase 3 is the same as cumming phase. If you want to experiment with changing the anims this would be the place.

80 - Offender's boobs flare outward unnaturally in first two phases.

81 - Offender's boobs squish too far into her chest in all stages. Defender BBB is fine. My biggest gripe with this one is the cumming phase. What happened to the original anim? I loved the cumming jerks that the offender had. Please revert!

82 - Defender BBB far too stiff in first and second phases. Nipple stretching issue for defender in 3rd and cumming phases, just like anims 55 and 71.

83 - Anim can be released but offender BBB is still stiff in phases 1 and 2 and I remember you said you wanted to fix that in the future.

84 - I'm glad you finally got this one working! Looks awesome! Especially the offender BBB... If you are feeling up to it, make the offender boob bounce in phases 1 and 2 of anim 83 similar to this one. Phase 3 defender BBB looks awkward.

05 - First stage of the anim looks terrible . Sorry to say this but it doesn't match with the other two stages at all and looks stilted. The other three stages I like your changes and both the animations and BBB look fine.

I thought it looked fairly good to be honest.  I don't know what I could change to make it any better.  I am open to ideas as I am taped out right now.

62 - NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE.  
Correct.  This animation was broken and needed extensive rework.  Honestly I didn't think the animation was all that great and was not inclined to spend time fixing it right now.  I will either fix or replace it in the future.

69 - Defender looks slightly out of synch with offender's humping. Try shortening the pause between the offender's "hump" and the defender's "jerk forward and boob sway". BBB looks good however.
To make what seems a simple change like this basically means redoing the bulk of the animation.  In the interest of getting more animations updated with the animated penis I am shelving this.  I "may" revisit it in the future but no promises.

Unfortunately that won't happen anytime soon.  I would need to rebuild the animation from the original and this would take several days.  Another "maybe" on the shelf for the future.

I looked at this and to be honest this is probably as good as it gets for now.  The animation is only a couple of frames long and thus there just isn't anything there to work with.  It is either the quick jerks or almost no bbb due to the very short frame length.  The only way around this is to rebuild the animation and increase the frame length to something that allows a more natural bbb.  Another item to put on the shelf in favor of cranking out more animations.

Please see answers in yellow above.

If there is no answer in yellow above then assume that I am not addressing it right now.  Breasts larger than DMRA\HGEC H cup are not really something I am going to spend much time catering to as this will bog me down and delay this project another 6 months getting things perfect.  While I am NOT going for quick and dirty, I am shooting for optimizing things for the recommended cup sizes.  I know this won't be popular, but it is nearly the end of May and my goal was to be done with all the animations over 3 months ago.  Much of this was my fault for being a blender noob, but at this point I have to keep myself focused and try my best to get this sucker completed.  I still need to add bbb to all the human\creature animations as well as do a bunch of updates to multiple lovers plugins.  Hopefully those who use the larger breast sizes understand my stance.  I am starting to upload my blender files for folks to tinker around with animations if they so choose, so perhaps that will be a good enough compromise.  The blender animation files can be found under the modders resources section in the general section.

On the ole updates front, I have completed blender updates to animations 86 to 91 today.  I am shooting to get 92 through 95 done tomorrow and release update 3 (10 animations total) sometime on Saturday.

Cheers,

Greg

Forgive me greg because I'm about to be very blunt, but I think it is far better to be honest then to beat around the bush or to boot-lick. Please understand that I mean no insult with my words, and that I'm just giving my honest opinion.

I understand that DMRA is the main "standard" for these anims and have no problems with the anims being optimized for this bust size. I understand there will be clipping, and the BBB won't be perfect. 

What I'm not ok with is that some of the anims are straight up broken for the larger bust sizes. Hideous stretching, boobs dissapearing into chests and other issues. This list that I have are just the major issues, it would be about 4 times longer if I nitpicked every little detail.

I can't even begin to imagine the amount of effort you are putting into this, and I understand that you are effectively one-man-armying this entire overhaul. But wouldn't it be better if you just took a little extra time to make the anims compatible with all bust sizes? Isn't saying "these anims are for DMRA only, don't really care how they look on anything else" effectively the definition of the term "quick and dirty"? Uploading the .blend files won't do any good. Only a handful of people on this board are animators, and I doubt any of them has the inclination to redo all of your redos.

I realize that you are over your personal deadline by quite a large margin, but I for one don't really care that it is taking too long. It will get done when it gets done, and my vote is that you take your time and do it right. 

I can't force you to do anything, and I don't presume to have you on my beck and call, fixing every little issue I feel is wrong with your anims. But if you are going to ignore the major problems what is the point of having an alpha and getting feedback?

Regardless of what you decide, I'll always be here to test and offer my opinions on the anims. Don't be afraid to tell me if you think an issue I bring to your attention is trivial and you don't want to fix it. You won't hurt my feelings, I promise. I will however, argue with you if I think the problem is major.

-------------------------------------------

-Crossing 69 and 85 off of my list.

-For anim 81, how will redoing the BBB on 3 offender anims take a couple of days? Also, for the cumming phase issue, why could you not import the old cumming phase and add BBB to it? No overhaul nessecary, unless I'm being ignorant about something.

-As for 05. The idea of the first stage anim itself is fine... but it just looks stiff and "blocky" compared to the other stages which look much smoother.

-62 will stay on my list until it gets released. Until then please feel free to ignore it until you feel like getting around to it.

-Would you like me to cross off the anims with the nipple issues as well? You said you would look at them but I haven't heard back from you on this one, and I'm pretty sure you were thinking about letting them slide.

--------------------------------------------

Also, what about my opinions on the anims with BBB being too light/heavy because that is my opinion for ALL bust sizes, DMRA included.

I don't mind blunt, how could I when that is mainly what I am with others? 

I am not refusing to address things, but rather trying to muscle through to get the bulk of the animations using the animated penis so I can roll out the updated LPK.  I or someone else can address nipple stretching, tears and other little things once the major work is done.  Part of my motivation to let some of this stuff slide is me getting mentally bogged down revisiting the same animations over and over in a short amount of time.  It can make one feel like they are not getting anything done and that is a very real danger to me.  I need progress to keep myself motivated and churning stuff out.  If I spend too much time on a few things my work capacity declines sharply.

So far I have gotten a good head of steam the past couple of weeks and I want to keep the wheels moving so to speak.  I do have your list saved and once I have finished the bulk of the groups I can revisit things if someone doesn't beat me to it.  This would apply to all the minor stuff.

Major stuff I want to catch on this go round and a much of the minor stuff as I can, but perfection will just end up burning me out.  Certainly folks are going to differ on what is major vs what is minor.  For me out of sync, bad clipping, bbb really bad for DMRA and stuff like that are the majors.  Minor stuff would be the little heavy and little light bbb or stuff that is only noticeable on breasts larger than DMRA  

81  - I was not talking about the bbb issue but rather the jerking during the cumming stages.  Unfortunately this isn't as simple as you are stating because I didn't use that animation due to some clipping issues.  At this time it is more than I want to tackle.  If I have time and am not too burned out I may look at what it would take to salvage the orgasm stage with its jerks at a later date.

62 - yea, at some point I need to select an animation to fill this void or fix the existing one.

05 - Once I finish group 1 - I'll take another look at it.  Is it the offender that looks stiff and blocky?  He does have a pretty generic and crappy pose.  I thought the female looked fine however.   That stage is pretty much untouched by me with the exception of adding bbb and fixing a bit of clipping.

blunt or not. animating is not really that difficult it just require the time to do it properly.

Giving feed back in constructive way is one thing forcing someone to make changes for body size they are not really interested in is not. you have to understand that DMRA has bones connected to it when you start animating the vertices will deform every-time you make small rotations or movements. The major problems also with bigger boobs are they have too little bones connected to it. DMRA has 3 bones witch is more then sufficient in order to animate this boob. But the bigger once will need more bones attached to it in order to counter the stretching. So whoever made the bigger body size should have fixed the mesh by creating new skeleton and weight-paint that body in better way so animators are not getting problems with this.

The bigger the boobs or the butt are the more stretching will occur. So if you want grega to actually make his animations compatible means he will be forced to ultimately sacrifice his way of bouncing to accommodate the bigger boobs but at the other hand maybe new people will also start to complain that DMRA no longer bounce that well. See my point ?? He will have to redo all his animations twice once for DMRA and lower and once bigger and biggest body types.

In order to counter this will require totally different approach. Witch i am currently working on. But it is very experimental and will require to beforehand how to use rigs. and create IK bones. And the use of SoftBody mesh and make blender do the calculation for you.This way it does not really require any effort to make some real realistic bounce using havok behavior. This will also make Bigger boobs and smaller boobs compatible again.

HavokBreast.7z

Btw, That One has made a very good tutorial aimed at newbies so there is not real excuse not to learn to animate.

I though this topic was suppose to be a community project, why is the community counting on only grega to do this ?? lend a hand.. This will speed up the process and at the same time releave burdens from greg. So he has time on working on different things.

Grega even released some blend files:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17765-blend-files-for-oblivion-lpk-animations/?do=findComment&comment=406219

these are really good to start experimenting how to animate.

I would have lend a hand on oblivion section, but you guys seem to be swarming in animators already. you have Nusbie,TDA, That One, and many more. Fallout has none at the moment. So that is why i am currently only releasing new stuff only there.

btw don't take this post the wrong way it was just to point out that it require allot more effort to even have 1 animation fit every single body type out there. What if a new body type surface like mutant one like having 3 breast instead of just the normal 2 ?? or a pointy breast  then everything will have to be recreated from scratch again.

I certainly don't want greg to burn out and i'm sure we're all looking forward to the animation do-overs :)

I really do encourage learning how to animate or mod, especially if you are passionate about getting things done in the way you want it to.

There's a little learning curve, but all the tools are 100% free - all you really need is:

blender portable: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40980

Has the import/export nif scripts built in already, no manual installation.

NifSkope: http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope

Opens the nif mesh files in your Data/meshes directory

Also opens the kf files for animations, but only for editing attributes

Gimp or photoshop, if you want to edit textures. (and maybe a dds plugin and normal map plugin)

Elder Scrolls Construction Set, for creating your own plugins. Very daunting at first but once you start getting used to it, it all makes sense :)

The biggest obstacle is getting familiar with blender - it takes getting used to and i still don't know what most of what it does, only what I need for modding:

- proportional editing for body type conversions

- weight paint copying for clothing conversions (a script does everything for you)

- pose mode for editing poses/animations

If you can spare the time to learn, whole worlds will open up to you, even if you only want to tweak things a little, like mashing up armor pieces in NifSkope, for example.

Thanks for the support guys.  Ultimately we all want the same thing I think.  To have a decent library of animations that have b4 enabled and will use the animated penis\futa\dildo as soon as is possible, while making sure major clipping issues are addressed.  There will be time to tweak the little things once the bulk work is done.  That said I do want feedback whether it be positive or negative and it doesn't need to be sugar coated.

In other news, I updated LPK rev96v3 to alpha 3 in post 4.  Nothing new with this release, it was just housekeeping, as I merged the futa\dildo patch into the main file.  I will leave the alternate bodies patch files separate so as not to clog up your game folders.  If there is enough demand for bodies other than those I posted then I might create a patch for that body.  If there are too many body requests then I will just do a tutorial as it isn't too hard to create the futa cocks.

Major stuff I want to catch on this go round and a much of the minor stuff as I can, but perfection will just end up burning me out.  Certainly folks are going to differ on what is major vs what is minor.  For me out of sync, bad clipping, bbb really bad for DMRA and stuff like that are the majors.  Minor stuff would be the little heavy and little light bbb or stuff that is only noticeable on breasts larger than DMRA  

In my mind, the anim having bad stretching, and or BBB that needs tuning either up or down is a major issue. Minor issues would be something like the finer details of feet placement in the anim, and facial animations. For what it is worth, I would not feel disheartened about revisiting the same anims 2-3 times. In my brief foray into a programming internship, we would have our code regularly ripped apart by our boss, 1-3 complete overhauls was not uncommon, sometimes as many as 6-7. This is considered normal at a software company.

You have already spoken your mind on this point, and I have spoken mine. I can only hope you take my advice to heart, because I find that I must acquiesce to how you want to do your anims.

Giving feed back in constructive way is one thing forcing someone to make changes for body size they are not really interested in is not. you have to understand that DMRA has bones connected to it when you start animating the vertices will deform every-time you make small rotations or movements. The major problems also with bigger boobs are they have too little bones connected to it. DMRA has 3 bones witch is more then sufficient in order to animate this boob. But the bigger once will need more bones attached to it in order to counter the stretching. So whoever made the bigger body size should have fixed the mesh by creating new skeleton and weight-paint that body in better way so animators are not getting problems with this.

The bigger the boobs or the butt are the more stretching will occur. So if you want grega to actually make his animations compatible means he will be forced to ultimately sacrifice his way of bouncing to accommodate the bigger boobs but at the other hand maybe new people will also start to complain that DMRA no longer bounce that well. See my point ?? He will have to redo all his animations twice once for DMRA and lower and once bigger and biggest body types.

It is perfectly possible to have an anim look good with DMRA and larger sizes as well. It's been done before both by greg and other animators.

Flaws in the animation seem to be magnified and are much more noticeable at the larger sizes, but no compromise is necessary on the actual bouncing itself. What looks bad with mega manga usually looks bad with DMRA as well, it is only much more noticeable.

I'm not forcing greg to tweak his anims for a size he isn't interested in. Merely pointing out which animations are broken (yes broken, not merely "off") for the larger sized bodies, which a large minority of loverslab members use.

I'm not forcing greg to tweak his anims for a size he isn't interested in. Merely pointing out which animations are broken (yes broken, not merely "off") for the larger sized bodies, which a large minority of loverslab members use.

It´s hard to understand it in another way. You are basically dedicating walls of text to the purpose of saying "hey man, do something to make these ridiculously huge meatbags in my game bounce the way I want it." No offense, though.

It would probably be a lot faster if you would tweak the problematic bones yourself in Blender...theres only 6 of them directly involved in breast bounce, and Op3 isn´t even doing much but moving the nipple.

DMRA isn´t even my favorite size, I prefer E or Hcup, but hey, Greg is doing god´s work here, so I´d recommend to use SetBody on those anims that clip/twitch badly for you, or correct them yourself.  :cool:

It looks like if i tackle this one completely will negate any way of breast animating.

So far i have tested this method on 5 different body types the blender physics actually made all 5 body types bounce the exact same way. :D

post-160974-0-81677000-1370012642_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-70640600-1370012647_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-14630700-1370012660_thumb.jpg

5BodyBounces.7z

Try fixing this by hand on an animation of 1500 frames.. :D

Anyway i will keep testing this and if i have full complete version i will release my findings.

It is perfectly possible to have an anim look good with DMRA and larger sizes as well. It's been done before both by greg and other animators.

Yes it does, but it is still allot of work doing this by hands. My breast animation would probably suck majorly if i had to this by hand luckily if i get the above fully working i will never have to do this the hard way again.

Flaws in the animation seem to be magnified and are much more noticeable at the larger sizes, but no compromise is necessary on the actual bouncing itself. What looks bad with mega manga usually looks bad with DMRA as well, it is only much more noticeable.

No kidding. Those boobs will be stretching to infinity if your not careful. Especially if you are planning on rotating breast bone 01 since breast bone 02 and 03 will also be rotating at the same time. Iking the bone will be able to make it less apparent since the bones will be influenced by the ik constraints making a more fluent movements also be able to create some kind jelly bouncing.  Witch will look more real.

It´s hard to understand it in another way. You are basically dedicating walls of text to the purpose of saying "hey man, do something to make these ridiculously huge meatbags in my game bounce the way I want it." No offense, though.

It would probably be a lot faster if you would tweak the problematic bones yourself in Blender...theres only 6 of them directly involved in breast bounce, and Op3 isn´t even doing much but moving the nipple.

DMRA isn´t even my favorite size, I prefer E or Hcup, but hey, Greg is doing god´s work here, so I´d recommend to use SetBody on those anims that clip/twitch badly for you, or correct them yourself.  :cool:

I'm not saying "make them bounce the way I want them", but "bounce in a way that doesn't look so horrible that my eyes bleed." I don't mind clipping, or if the BBB is perfect, I understand these anims were made with DMRA in mind. I just want it to WORK with larger bodies. Currently, many of the anims don't.

I don't think that is such an unreasonable thing to ask. Again, if I wanted to nitpick, the lists would be 4 times longer then they are now. Those "walls of text" are JUST the major issues.

Correcting them myself is beyond my abilities, and will be beyond my abilities for months, even if I get started learning how to this very moment. And please don't say it's easy, if it was we wouldn't even be talking about it right now because greg would just be doing it.

Animating isn't easy and there most definitely is a pretty steep learning curve.  Most of that curve is in learning what to do and not do, as well as what the shortcuts and commands of blender are.  Once you get sort of comfortable with blender itself then animating becomes much easier.  It is made easier still thanks to Gerra6's animating skeleton.  That right there was a massive break through as you aren't distracted by all the scale bones cluttering up your screen.

I have now been animating for about 7 months and let me tell you that I have a fuck ton of shit still to learn.  My feeble skills aren't even worth mentioning compared to folks like TDA, Grumpf, Northern, Nusbie and of course Donkey (who can forget the king of animators).

So let's not get bogged down bickering about opinions.  Ultimately, since I am the one doing the work, it will come down to me prioritizing what I think is important and what can be put on the shelf to deal with later.  Either way I am certain that my decisions will make some happy, others angry and the rest ambivalent. 

This is life.

I am trying to balance my fragile sense of motivation and getting animations in a state where they are an improvement over what they were.  This is more of a knife edge than most will realize when you get right down to it.  Remember that this is a MASSIVE project, much more so than I ever realized when I began.  It involves editing 3000+ kf files.  Some edits only take 20 minutes per kf file and others take 4 hours (or much worse).  The math bears out the issues.  Thus far I have 35 some animations out of 200 done.  I have been working on this for something like 7 months.  True, a shit load of back tracking and a MASSIVE learning curve took up the bulk of that time, but this is what it is.

Now let's focus our collective energies toward something constructive.  :)

I just finished overhauling stage one of an animation that Grumpf gave me that was kinda in sad shape as far as the offense was concerned. 

See what you think: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7578/Oblivion-LPK-animation

This 1st stage is a looping animation of 61 frames. 

I am leaning towards making a transition at the beginning of stage 2 of the girl putting her arms on the ground (this is what the original animation had but it just snaps from her legs to the ground in the original).  I would make the animation about 700 frames (this is a simple copy\paste) so that there is only a small chance of it repeating.  This would be similar to what I did with the new animation (the previews were several posts back) I made that had transitions from stage to stage. 

What do you guys think?  Stick with the animation as is or add the transition?

Edit 1:  here is the 3rd stage: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7581/Oblivion-LPK-animation

Edit 2:  here is the orgasm stage: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7580/Oblivion-LPK-animation

Edit 3:  Oh, by the way......I manage to resolve and kill the 90 degree bug.  :D

It isn't a quick or easy fix, as it requires loading both off and def into blender and turning them, but I can now get around that roadblock now.   

......So hey there Grumpf!!!!!  Turn loose of that stockpile of animations you talked about having!!!  :P

Greg, it looks awesome as usual. I like what you did with this one, especially the orgasm stage.

I agree with TDA though, be careful of how quickly the movements are translated. Some of your earlier anims (such as the first stage of 05 and your custom one 78), some of the movements seem quick and robot-like.

And AWESOME! The bug hath been slain!

Ok, was hoping to be done Saturday but it didn't happen.  I am currently working on animation 93 and have gotten to stage 3 thus far so I am not far away now.  I am shooting for a very late Sunday night release for pack 3 which will leave only one pack left for group 1.  I am probably going to bundle the last pack for group 1 with the group 3 animations since there aren't many of them and am shooting for next Saturday to release them.

I am have waffled back and forth on which group will be next and right now I am thinking I'll do group 0 (cowgirl) since it isn't a large group and should only require minor adjustments.  Group 2 (laying down) is one I want to spend some time on as it is both a large group and has some animations I want to tweak.

The final group will be number 4 and I probably won't be spending too much time with it.  My main goal with it will be to just get the animated penis correct and maybe add a bit of bbb here and there. 

Robot like is a matter of me not having the time, skill and patience to spend on these animations.  As to quick movements, well....I tend to lean towards this for the from behind group.  The from behind group is mainly a rape group and I never heard of a tender rape.  I'll try my hand at tenderness when I get to group 2 as that is more of a consensual sex group.

What bugs me is why you guys use the old Blender version with that hideous interface? Is new version no good?

Out of pure necessity - the NIF import/export scripts only work with 2.49b as far as I know. Without them, there's no way to open the game files, or bring the meshes/animations back into the game.

There is script for blender 2.65 but shamelessly only works for skyrim i think you can get it on nexus skyrim section. So unless you know how to script there is no way to convert that for oblivion.

Old blender is indeed hideous. i try to avoid it as much as possible. But since i am now making new vegas animation i have no other choice but to use it, unless i can get 3dmax to finally work on my pc.

Since I have never used any version of blender except 2.49b (which as has been noted is the only one that actually works with oblivion\FNV) I didn't realize that it was horrible.  :P

Anyways it gets the job done so that is all that matters.

Good news, I finally finished animation 95's rework.  Bad news, I won't have time to test and redo the ini files until later tonight.  So it will likely be a very late release today\tonight.

Cheers,

Greg

@ gregathit

NOTE:  If you have a custom skeleton it "might" be possible for you to add the penis bones to your skeleton (copy\paste branch) via nifskope and see if that works.

You may also have to load the mesh files into blender, delete the current skeleton and import in your custom skeleton (with the penis bones added of course).

Adding Penis Bones to a Custom Skel

For the first half of your note, the penis bones group, 107 NiNode, Bip01 penisroot from the new skel,

must be added to the pelvis group, 23 NiNode, Bip01 Pelvis, of the custom skel.

***This 23 NiNode number may be different, depending on which custom variant of Growlf's skel you are going to try to use. The key item to look for is Bip01 Pelvis.

For my tests I'm using: BBB Ragdoll Breast Physics - Growlfs Skeleton by killermonkey99, v1_0 Release - Universal Skeleton-40739-1-0.rar

DISCLAIMER: I have not 100% game tested this new skel yet! Just showing what worked in NifSkope for others to try.

For your 2nd part of the note, I'm still thinking through that...

2nd Part

So if I'm understanding this correctly, if I'm using a femalelowerbody mesh, other than what has been provided; HGEC GM, DMRA (with bouncing butt) or DMRA open pussy, we would need to create them, copying the futa part and associated bones and adding that to our femalelowerbody mesh of choice. Correct?

I don't see any need to rework a different femaleupperbody mesh, also correct?

I see this also being able to be done in NifSkope...