Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

You didn't include anims 1-10 with that alpha package, and i don't see them in post #4.

Oops.  :blush:   Sorry.

Well if that is the only mistake I make then I will feel pretty good!  :P

Corrected rev96v3a1 (alpha 1) package uploaded to the top of post 4.

------------------------------------

Update One is now included towards the top of post 4.  It contains reworked animations 11 and 54 through 72.

I've been sort of out of the loop and on the side lines, but still lurking.

No idea how many actually use it any more, but does this mean the ini/script for LoversMB2 needs to be reworked to include this new Animated Penis too? It does come after PK in LO so it overrides it. Just trying to head off the 101 "Hey why isn't my animated dick/futa/dildo working..." posts.  :P

Here's the ini code in question:

;Using boners settings.
;  0: automatic detect.player has Noskin.
;  1: use slof's_boners_v5 . Noskin or skin is random. but player has Noskin.
;  2: use slof's_boners_v5 . Noskin or skin is random. but player has skin.
;  3: use slof's_boners_v5 Noskin    
;  4: use slof's_boners_v5 skin
;  5: use slof's_boners v4           
;  6: use slof's_boners v3
;  7: use xLovers with PK v1.2
; 99: never use upward boners
; default: 0
set xLoversMB2Quest.sBoners to 0

(Only reason I've recently been looking at it is it is a part of Dark Bloodline (odd that a MOD author would do that...), and as a possible future merge into LoversSpermSplashEX.)

Ok greg! Here is a list of all of the problems I encountered with anims 1-10. I will keep a running .txt file for backup just in case you lose track, just ask and I'll post it. Will do for all of these new anims that you tweaking.

Good news is that the animated penises all work fine in every anim and there are no problems for them! Please come out with a DMRA and large futa ones soon :P.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anims marked "fine" in my opinion are ready for release.

01 - Fine

02 - Fine

03 - There seems to be a downward stretching of offender boobs in the third phase. Cumming phase BBB doesn't match up with movements for both OFF and DEF. This is a great anim in all of the other stages though. Don't change anything else.

04 - Fine

05 - First stage of the anim looks terrible :(. Sorry to say this but it doesn't match with the other two stages at all and looks stilted. The other three stages I like your changes and both the animations and BBB look fine.

06 - Defender's mouth doesn't open for the anim. Looping issue with offender BBB in phase 1, boobs "snap back" when animation loops.

07 - Fine

08 - Third and cumming phase, defender left boob is distorted a little. Fix, but keep bounciness at same level. I love this anim and it's almost perfect! Everything else is fine.

10 - Uggh, where to start... I see you tried making some animation changes, still on the fence whether it is for better or for worse. INI is off, wrong positioning. Second, third, and cumming phase defenser BBB is bad, try letting the boobs hang down slightly and 'jiggle' back and forth instead of just having horizontal movement. Everything else is fine.

Just a suggestion greg. Try to limit changing the animations too much unless they really need it. It will cut down on your workload and most of them look pretty good to begin with. Not that I don't appreciate the effort.

If you have ideas try making animations of your own :D.

Just a suggestion greg. Try to limit changing the animations too much unless they really need it. It will cut down on your workload and most of them look pretty good to begin with. Not that I don't appreciate the effort.

Bad suggestion. The animations have been definately improved.

I was referring to the animations themselves and not the BBB that greg added to them.

I agree that a few anims need massive overhauls to look good, but most just need tweaks (a hand moved here, smoother motion there, etc.)

All I'm saying is don't fix something that isn't broken.

I was referring to the animations themselves and not the BBB that greg added to them.

I agree that a few anims need massive overhauls to look good, but most just need tweaks (a hand moved here, smoother motion there, etc.)

All I'm saying is don't fix something that isn't broken.

I'm with legit1337 on ths one, just adding my 2 cents worth...  :P

Let's not forget gregathit is also a forum admin AND has a life outside of Oblivion.

No idea how many actually use it any more, but does this mean the ini/script for LoversMB2 needs to be reworked to include this new Animated Penis too? It does come after PK in LO so it overrides it. Just trying to head off the 101 "Hey why isn't my animated dick/futa/dildo working..." posts.  :P

;Using boners settings.

(Only reason I've recently been looking at it is it is a part of Dark Bloodline (odd that a MOD author would do that...), and as a possible future merge into LoversSpermSplashEX.)

There should not be any change needed here.  I will double check this but the numbering system it uses is completely different and separate from the normal sex animations ini files.  MB2 had its own ini.  Until I finish the normal sex overhaul any change to this will have to wait.

03 - There seems to be a downward stretching of offender boobs in the third phase. Cumming phase BBB doesn't match up with movements for both OFF and DEF. This is a great anim in all of the other stages though. Don't change anything else.

05 - First stage of the anim looks terrible :(. Sorry to say this but it doesn't match with the other two stages at all and looks stilted. The other three stages I like your changes and both the animations and BBB look fine.

06 - Defender's mouth doesn't open for the anim. Looping issue with offender BBB in phase 1, boobs "snap back" when animation loops.

08 - Third and cumming phase, defender left boob is distorted a little. Fix, but keep bounciness at same level. I love this anim and it's almost perfect! Everything else is fine.

10 - Uggh, where to start... I see you tried making some animation changes, still on the fence whether it is for better or for worse. INI is off, wrong positioning. Second, third, and cumming phase defenser BBB is bad, try letting the boobs hang down slightly and 'jiggle' back and forth instead of just having horizontal movement. Everything else is fine.

I'll take a peek at 03's boobs when I get back in town Wednesday.  This should be fairly easy and quick to fix.

05 - I'll have to look at stage one again as I have forgotten what it looked like. 

06 - this should be a quick fix as it is just restoring the facial animations in nifskope to get the mouth back open.  The snap back also should be a quick fix.

08 - I'll have to peek at the left boob.  I didn't remember it being distorded on HGEC Hcup.  I'll check the blend file.

10 - I forget what I changed (too many animations ago).  I'll take a quick peek at it when I return.

As to changing stuff.  In some I tried to get the offensive side a bit more real looking as many have the exact same pose (some are fairly silly) in each of the stages.  Other times to correct one little hand or arm movement I end up having to rework a shit ton of stuff due to some baking in constraints or other crap.  It is a mixed bag sometimes and often one little change snowballs.  My basic goal is to add BBB, bouncing butt, animated penis and fix any glaring clipping.  Sometimes I end up having to do more just to do that but I don't intend to do this on each and every animation..... :P

Now........where is my report on the 11-72 animations damn it!!!!!  It has been uploaded for 24 hours now!!!  This is unacceptable!!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As always, thanks for the feedback.  I do have some plans to create some new animations but I have postponed them and am trying to limit myself to just getting the current animations B4 and animated penis ready and then I'll try my hand at some brand new stuff on the side.

I won't be around the forum much until Wednesday so keep a light on for me.... :P

;Using boners settings.

There should not be any change needed here.  I will double check this but the numbering system it uses is completely different and separate from the normal sex animations ini files.  MB2 had its own ini.  Until I finish the normal sex overhaul any change to this will have to wait.

Well I think I may have discovered the root cause of my male mesh waist gap issue, you know, the one in my other post asking about the best male genitalia to use. Bottom line is I think ini's may be overriding one another.

No need for concern or attention as I intend on digging a bit further into it.

************** Bug report and reviews for anims 11, and 54-72 ************

I took the liberty of noting which anims have the same anim for phases 3 and cumming phase. @greg If you want to experiment with making a better cumming phase/3rd phase these would be the anims to do them on.

For an explanation of the breast "wriggling" issue see the end of this post.

As always "Fine" means I think it is ready for release.

------------------------------------

11 - One of northern's anims. I don't think the BBB in this anim has been fixed yet, as far as I can tell it is exactly the same as the old version.

54 - Offender BBB is a little stiff across all phases, needs the jiggliness toned up. Other than that it is well executed. If you want to get creative with this anim go ahead, as far as i can tell all phases are the same anim with different speeds.

55 - Third phase and cumming phase are jerky, (see actor's hands). I love the BBB on the offender in third phase though, a perfect example of how to animate a breast that is "hanging down" and jiggling, please use this technique when you animate breasts in that position in the future.

56 - Breast "wriggling" for both offender and defender in phase 2. I like how you got rid of the kicking in phase 3 it looked bad. This anim is really shaping up greg good job.

57 - Offender's boobs squish too far back into her chest in phase 3. Everything else is fine. I like how you didn't change this anim it was one of my favs. Animated penis is slightly crooked.

58 - Offender BBB is a little weird looking in phase 2 with the side-to-side movement. Also boobs clip into her arm even with DMRA. Defender's body rotates like a clock in phase 3 which is pretty lulzy. Otherwise it's good, Cumming phase in particular is very good. I like how you altered this anim to spice it up.

59 - I like your changes to the first phase. Defender BBB is stiff across all phases and needs more jiggle. Defender's boos squish too far back into her chest in the cumming phase. I like what you did to the cumming phase though, props.

60 - Animated penis slightly off, doesn't enter vagina. If you want to get creative with this anim go ahead, as far as i can tell all phases are the same anim with different speeds.

61 - LOVE your changes to the second phase, much sexier. Defender BBB in the second phase needs less sway and more jiggle, it currently looks ridiculous with any kind of BButt. Offender and defender BBB need to be toned up SLIGHTLY in 3rd and cumming phase (i know I complained it was too excessive before but now it's the opposite :().

62 - NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE.

63 - FIne. Phase 3 is the same as cumming phase. If you want to experiment with changing the anims this would be the place.

64 - Fine.

65 - Defender BBB needs to be toned down in phase 2 and cumming phase, and slightly in phase 3... Way too much swaying for how the offender is humping her. Animated penis is slightly off, it clips through defender's stomach.

66 - Not sure I like the spanking in the second phase, but it is animated well. I love your changes to phase 3 though. Animated penis clips through defender's stomach.  Phase 3 is the same as cumming phase. If you want to experiment with changing the anims this would be the place.

67 - Boob "wriggling" for both offender and defender in phases 2 and 3. Defender's legs extended too far outward in phases 2, 3 and cumming phase. It seriously looks weird. I really don't like your changes to this anim, I thought it was fine as it was. If a revert is out of the question at least change it to look more "forceful" on the downstroke.

68 - Defender's boobs squished a little too far back into her chest in all phases. If you want to get creative with this anim go ahead, as far as i can tell phases 2-cumming are the same anim.

69 - Defender looks slightly out of synch with offender's humping. Try shortening the pause between the offender's "hump" and the defender's "jerk forward and boob sway". BBB looks good however.

70 - Love your changes to this one greg. Defender's hand is behind her back in the third and cumming phases (intentional?) it looks a bit weird with nothing holding it there. Offender and defender BBB needs to be toned up across all phases.

71 - Like your changes here too, Defender has a weird nipple issue where her nipples stick out too far, mistake with OP3 bone? Defender and offender BBB need to be toned up in phase 3 and cumming phase. Animated penis clips through defender's stomach. Phase 3 is the same as cumming phase. If you want to experiment with changing the anims this would be the place.

72 - Animated penis waaaay off. Looked crooked. No other problems. If you want to get creative with this anim go ahead, as far as i can tell all phases are the same anim with different speeds.

------------------------------------------------

A few more errors I caught with anims 1-10

02 - Animated penis slightly crooked.

09 - Error in third phase, Defender's boobs stretch to infinity.

-----------------------------------------------

Explanation of boob "wriggling" issue.

It's an older version of the anim but it's the same issue.

----------------------------------------------

Adding all of these to my text file.

Hello, ill update all my animations with the new animated penis, since i have all the original files, it should be a piece of cake.

Sorry for being away, but each year's summer comes with tons of outdoor work, and i have a lot of thing to do, leaving me less time for things like ani-mating :(

Now i have a little free time, so ill investigate this new penis stuff! Im curious as a cat

EDIT:

Okey, i have no a damn idea how you guys are able to do this but is beyond all my imagination, i have no words! I lift my hat before you.

Im gonna set up my new templates in max and lets see some stuff.

Assumed you already knew that part, sorry.

The code is

ref.togglespecialanim "AnimNameHere.kf" 1

Note that the animation names must correspond to the ones you want to swap them for (so to replace your idle, you'll need to call the file idle as well. You can however use something prior to the standard animation, say "MaleIdle.kf", "BlackBowIdle.kf" etc).

As you probably already know, and to the benefit of anyone who reads this and doesn't, the 1 stands for "true". Use the same line but with a 0 for "false" (reverting back to the original animations).

You'll need to make a toggle line for each animation you want to swap out. Shouldn't be a problem. Remember to have the animations in the SpecialAnims folder (and if it's in a subfolder, include that in the animation path).

Finally use it, big thanks ThatOne! I'm done with a very complex AI scheme. I will then read everything in this topic.

Be right back!

I have big problems with the new skeleton, a lots of useless scaling items (scale pelvis, Scale L thigh etc) are merged into skeleton which distorts the mesh and they cannot be removed without messing things up. Is there a basic skeleton available without those items? By the way, how many animated penis sizes we have?

I have big problems with the new skeleton, a lots of useless scaling items (scale pelvis, Scale L thigh etc) are merged into skeleton which distorts the mesh and they cannot be removed without messing things up. Is there a basic skeleton available without those items? By the way, how many animated penis sizes we have?

Northern,  the new skeleton is ONLY for use in game.  Do all your animating with the skeleton that Gerra6 made here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13516-lovers-animation-workshop-skeleton-mark-ii/

Use the file named: skeletonmin.nif

Do not use the other two skeleton files at all as they have issues.  The skeletonmin.nif has all scaling bones removed so it is a pure animating skeleton and very easy to use.  I have done all my animating with it thus far. 

Right now there is only 1 animated penis for men and 1 futa for females.   There are also a strapon for both that are the same size as the penis mesh.

There is a place holder for a larger penis for males and females but the mesh has not been made by anyone yet.  Special care will have to be done not to make them too big or the animations will all have to be redone.

Thanks Greg, you've made my day better =D

For a few hours i've felt ruined by that skelly, ive missed quite a few days completely from our progresses.

You are the best man, so kudos for u and for Gerra, such a great company here.

Also, which anims needs to be upgraded? Or maybe i should start with mine tomorrow.

Thanks again Greg, and cheers!

No problem Northern, happy to help.  If you want to rework your animations to use the animated penis that would be great.  It should just be a matter of just moving the penis01 bone up or down to suit the angle you need.  I won't be much help until Wednesday when I am back in town.

From page 1, post 1.

4. Female body based on HGEC H cup or DMRA: Attached File  HGEC and DMRA female body Samples.7z   889.32K   379 downloads

Link to HGEC Hcup plugin: http://oblivion.nexu....com/mods/34442

NOTE: For items 3 and 4 you can get the bodies also from gerra6's most Excellent Setbody mod on this very forum: http://www.loverslab...tbody-reloaded/

Just a quick general note today. Been experimenting with gerra6's and other versions of HGEC H-cup B Upperbody, LL lowerbody, with the animations. GSB also had a version in his LoversBitch Prison Irons set. (No idea what the original source of it is) I found that I'm no longer experiencing the under the breast mesh tearing with GSB's version, where with gerra's I was. Not meant as a put down to anyone's work, most especially gerra6's, I appreciate it all. Just making note that it may not be the animations, but the mesh being used. I have NOT tested the joined upper/lower female body in the item 4 link above.

I'm finding I also prefer the body meshes that have a 'mirrored' UV map vs. it only being on half of th body texture; no or less noticiable seems, IMO. After countless attempts to get up to speed on Blender 2.49b and most especially UV mapping, I'm giving up for now.

Quick question. Can this new skeleton be run through Realistic Physics and Force? (Or has anyone tried?)

What new skeleton?  If you mean the one that is included as part of the lovers alpha, then you should know that it is merely growlf's universal skeleton (the controllable version) with penis bones added it.  If growlf's universal skeleton can work with it then this should be able to.

Now if you mean you want to use some other skeleton then you would need to add the penis bones to it or it won't work.  Adding the penis bones in is very easy as it is just a matter of copy branch and paste branch via nifskope.

What new skeleton?  If you mean the one that is included as part of the lovers alpha, then you should know that it is merely growlf's universal skeleton (the controllable version) with penis bones added it.  If growlf's universal skeleton can work with it then this should be able to.

Now if you mean you want to use some other skeleton then you would need to add the penis bones to it or it won't work.  Adding the penis bones in is very easy as it is just a matter of copy branch and paste branch via nifskope.

Yes, that one. I know growlf's universal, controllable can be as that's what I'm using now. Just making sure it hasn't been run on it yet, as running it a 2nd time can break it. Thanks!

Yup, been adding and subtracting stuff via Nifskope to build new stuff for months now. Thanks! Nifskope I can use. Blender makes me pound my fists on my keyboard...

The skeleton is a pure verison of growlf's with only the penis bones added and nothing else done to it at all.

Actually the only way to add bones is via nifskope.  Adding bones in blender seems to break things all to heck and gone for me.

The skeleton is a pure verison of growlf's with only the penis bones added and nothing else done to it at all.

Actually the only way to add bones is via nifskope.  Adding bones in blender seems to break things all to heck and gone for me.

Well at least you've made it to a point of breaking things. I'm still struggling with being able to select back and forth between two objects. Tried  a UV copy only to have it copy the wrong UV and then be totally off on the skel. Back to the drawing board on that stuff...

Thanks for the feedback on the skel.