Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

The skeleton worked fine, the new penis is awesome. Congratulations my friends!

At first, ive tried to be creative, tested the new stuff, this is an enhanced "From Behind" one.

Number 128, short anims. It needs some ingame tuning thats all.

attachicon.gifAnimation_128.7z

Looks really good, Cheers Northern.

BTW, when you revamp your're previous animations, are you planing to add penis movement that responds to the females hands on the table handjob animation? Thanks :)

Hi, great progress guys!

I installed the files from the alpha package, but I don't see the animated penis (or any penis) appearing in the animations.

What are the conditions for it to appear, and who does it appear for (giving or receiving)? It seems like the lower body mesh replacement isn't happening...

My character is female - is that why?

Any help would be appreciated :)

Hi, great progress guys!

I installed the files from the alpha package, but I don't see the animated penis (or any penis) appearing in the animations.

What are the conditions for it to appear, and who does it appear for (giving or receiving)? It seems like the lower body mesh replacement isn't happening...

Make sure you have all the files installed correctly. Then activate "attacking woman grows a penis" in the lovers menu in-game. It should work.

Cast your lovers settings spell and make sure you are using the v3/v4 penis setting.

Also make sure you have check the box that says "attacking woman grows penis" or you won't have a futa cock for sex.

The skeleton worked fine, the new penis is awesome. Congratulations my friends!

At first, ive tried to be creative, tested the new stuff, this is an enhanced "From Behind" one.

Number 128, short anims. It needs some ingame tuning thats all.

attachicon.gifAnimation_128.7z

Excellent anim northern... really good. As always it's very erotic, exactly how I like it.

Please greg! I'm begging you, redo the BBB on these. :P

Excellent anim northern... really good. As always it's very erotic, exactly how I like it.

Please greg! I'm begging you, redo the BBB on these. :P

:lol:  

First things first.  Let me get the corrections done for the 1-10 and 11-72 stuff done.  I have finished the corrections for 1-68 thus far and am starting on 69.  From there I want to finish the rest of group 1 and "THEN" I might look at it. 

Northern's animations are indeed freaking awesome.......until it comes to trying to do anything in blender with them.  They are very complicated animations and it takes a butt load of time to tweak anything.  Northern is just too far advanced for my meager skill set.

Edit:  well....turns out I can't edit this animation even if I wanted to.  There is something in it that the blender import scripts don't like and it crashes every time. 

As always, eagerly awaiting things to test.

Now that my school semester is over and I'm free for the summer I plan to do a full re-install of oblivion (my current install is a mess) and re-organize my mod folder.

I've planned on converting my library of CM characters to just normal characters for mad companionship, and learning how to do outfit conversions, but something has always come up (usually school). No more excuses :P time to get to work.

First order of business is see if I can't get the MBP AIO mod working on a fresh install, I have never used wyre bash before so this will be... interesting.

Cast your lovers settings spell and make sure you are using the v3/v4 penis setting.

Also make sure you have check the box that says "attacking woman grows penis" or you won't have a futa cock for sex.

Hmm I do have the v3/v4 setting checked, as well as the "attacking woman grows penis" setting to ON.

My gut feeling tells me i'm missing a file from the resource pack - but which nif gets used to display the futa cock when the player is female?

I so want this to work :)

If you are using setbody then you MUST have your lovers settings enabled to remove non playable clothing.  If you don't then this will block lovers from switching out the bodies.

The lowerbodies for female animated futa is located in obivion\data\meshes\clothes\as\

There should be at least 10 files added to this folder with the rev96v3alpha.  Half of them are female futa cocks\dildo\strap-ons.

Looks really good, Cheers Northern.

BTW, when you revamp your're previous animations, are you planing to add penis movement that responds to the females hands on the table handjob animation? Thanks :)

Sure, thats what im planning, i want to bring out the maximum from this excellent stuff. All credit goes to you guys! We have awesome modellers. Moving the skeleton is just the top of the mountain really.

Also we have new skill unlocked: Erectile dysfunction :D :D :D

EDIT:

I've reviewed all my stuff, there are plenty animations that must be enhanced, especially handjob, blowjob ones, when the genitalia/dildo entirely visible in the scene.

I start to work on it, and i think at the end i'll release a complete fix pack which will contains all the fixed anims and their ini's. No idea how long will it takes.

Only those anims will be reworked which are necessary. This new penis model shouts for more handjob :D

I find the table animation 77x0 like untalented and ugly, no shaping can help on it, so i've made a new one.

Ok I played with this some more.

Wow. Mind blown. This is awesome work guys! The animated cock on the 'receiver' is just..wow!

Since we have proper bone weights and bones for the penis, that meant that I can attach clothing to it. I took a 'penis lace' I found from the equippable futa mod from Skyrim, converted it to Oblivion and copied the bone weights to the lace and it worked perfectly :)

post-17069-0-61991000-1369332682_thumb.jpg

post-17069-0-55124800-1369332835_thumb.jpg

Here is the mesh and textures - you can use NifSkope to attach it to the mesh of your choosing:

LacedCock.7z

Looking forward to more animations :D

I decided to try my hand at animation for the very first time. Did some reading up and gave it a try:

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7542/Oblivion-Animated-Penis-Idle-Test

I edited the seductive idle animation to make the penis sway - and I think it needs more work :)

The animation process isn't as bad as I thought, especially with the minimal skeleton. I think it's more of the posing that is more challenging. Hats off to you guys (gregathit, Northern, Grumpf, and others) for the work you guys put out - really amazing stuff. I'm a total noob at this right now :)

Here's the .kf file I edited if anyone is interested:

seductiveidleb.7z

Too many links to follow :P

I have the animated penis animation collection downloaded.  I have the revised rev. 96 as well.  I just need the new skeleton for the animated penis right?  What post is it in?

Thanks,

Eric

The skeleton (growlf's universal skeleton - the controllable version - with penis bones added) is included in post 4 (at the very top) as part of the LPK v96v3 alpha.

Ok I'm trying to edit one of the lovers animation (20_OffMotionx0.kf) but I'm getting a python script error when trying to import into blender.

I'm using blender 2.49, NIF Scripts 2.5.9, PyFFI 2.1.10.

The error is:

VaueError: StringPalette: no string starts at offset 60 (palette is

1. ).

I'm guessing it has something to do with the skeleton?

I'm trying to import the minimal skeleton (skeletonmin.nif) with the 20_OffMotionx0.kf keyframe file.

How do you guys import the animations in blender?

Ok, revised LPK alpha and revised update 1 animations.  Change log for each is included in the download for you to review if needed.

Currently working on animation 76 and will release for testing when I reach 86.

@greg

Your newest revision package didn't include corrected anims 1-10.

As always, all anims tested with HGEC d-cup, DMRA, HBDM, and mega manga.

--------------------Review for revised anims 11, and 54-72----------------------------------------

11- Still get weird deformities on larger breasted bodies (just like every other northern anim), how come no BBB for offender?

55 - Looks better then before but still looks very clunky. If you aren't willing to fix it anymore I understand but if you are willing I'd say take another shot at making it smoother. Also there is an issue I missed earlier. Nipple stretching on defender in 3rd and cumming phase (it's the same anim for the two phases i think). Possible OP3 bone issue. Only noticable on the larger bodies (which is why I missed it the first time).

56- Fixed breast wriggling! Thanks, anim now looks great, ready for release and crossing it off my list.

57- You fixed offender BBB issues in third phase but the animated penis is still way off.

58- Fixed issue with breast clipping, anim looks great now and ready for release, crossing it off of my list.

59- This one was my mistake. My notes say that OFFENDER BBB was too stiff but I wrote DEFENDER in the earlier report. This one still needs fixed, the official issue: "Offender BBB is stiff across all phases and needs more jiggle. Defender's boobs squish too far back into her chest in the cumming phase."

61- Looks good now, crossing off my list, still think phases 3+cumming should be a bit more excessive.

65- You fixed the penis issue. Phase 3 and cumming phase look more natural now but phase 2 defender BBB is still overboard. Offender BBB is good across all phases however. Missed an issue, phase 1 breasts curl slightly "inward" on the backswing, not noticable on DMRA but definitely on the larger bodies.

66- Penis fixed, ready for release.

67- Boob wriggling gone from phases 2 and 3 but still present in cumming phase. Still think defenders legs are out a bit too far forward.

68- Another mistake of mine. Notes say OFFENDER boobs are squished back but I wrote DEFENDER in the earlier report. My bad :(. Still not fixed. Official issue: "Offender's boobs squished a little too far back into her chest in all phases. If you want to get creative with this anim go ahead, as far as i can tell phases 2-cumming are the same anim."

71- Penis issue fixed. Defender nipple problems still present on any upperbody with sensitive OP3 bone weighting. Still think that phase 3 and cumming phase BBB needs to be toned up slightly for both OFF and DEF.

72- Penis issue fixed. Ready for release, crossing it off my list.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always, keeping my list updated.

If you need video explaining any of these just ask.

@greg

Your newest revision package didn't include corrected anims 1-10.

Corrected 1-10 animations are inside the Alpha 2 package.

As always, all anims tested with HGEC d-cup, DMRA, HBDM, and mega manga.

--------------------Review for revised anims 11, and 54-72----------------------------------------

11- Still get weird deformities on larger breasted bodies (just like every other northern anim), how come no BBB for offender?

Northern's animations are built for HGEC Hcup or DMRA and limited pretty much to them.  I did not add bbb to off because it is incredibly difficult to do bbb for Northern's animations.  There is no uniform movement and the animations are usually several hundred frames or more.  This can take hours worth of time playing with it in blender and testing in game to get something that looks decent.  Right now I just don't have the time to mess with it.  I am so long overdue getting just group 1 done I need to cut out as many distractions as possible.

55 - Looks better then before but still looks very clunky. If you aren't willing to fix it anymore I understand but if you are willing I'd say take another shot at making it smoother. Also there is an issue I missed earlier. Nipple stretching on defender in 3rd and cumming phase (it's the same anim for the two phases i think). Possible OP3 bone issue. Only noticable on the larger bodies (which is why I missed it the first time).

Not much more I can do at this point to make it smoother without trying to bake in constraints which is currently beyond my skill set.

Looked at blend file but I don't see any issues with OP2 or OP3.  Messed with it a bit and will upload a test fix.

57- You fixed offender BBB issues in third phase but the animated penis is still way off.

The animated penis is actually just fine for males.  Appears we may have an issue with the futa cock or maybe a scaling issue.  Either way the animation itself is not to blame.  I will look into the futa cock issue to see what I can do.

59- This one was my mistake. My notes say that OFFENDER BBB was too stiff but I wrote DEFENDER in the earlier report. This one still needs fixed, the official issue: "Offender BBB is stiff across all phases and needs more jiggle. Defender's boobs squish too far back into her chest in the cumming phase."

I thought the offender was about right bbb wise as there isn't much movement for them.  I did further tweak the defenders bbb for stage x0 so see what you think.

67- Boob wriggling gone from phases 2 and 3 but still present in cumming phase. Still think defenders legs are out a bit too far forward.

Moved legs back a bit.  Can't find any wriggling in bbb for stage 0.

68- Another mistake of mine. Notes say OFFENDER boobs are squished back but I wrote DEFENDER in the earlier report. My bad :(. Still not fixed. Official issue: "Offender's boobs squished a little too far back into her chest in all phases.

Made a quick fix.  See if it looks a bit better.

See responses in bold red above.

Patch file for animation fixes:  temp patch 1 to update 1va.7z

I've managed to alter gerra6's mark II skelly to make the penis bones work without crashing, so now we can use the breast physics in that skeleton and the new penis bones at the same time. I had to delete the ball bone however as it was that bone which was causing the  crashes. Since none of the new animated penis animations use the ball bone, it doesn't matter anyways. 

skeleton.nif