Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

Alternate Roberts Male Bodies files (animated penis and the v3v4 non-animated ones too) have been added to post 4.

Cheers,

Greg

I will be upgrading the latest version of lovers with PK from alpha status to beta and uploading it tomorrow to the Downloads section.  I will provide a link in post 4.

Change Log of LPK beta: 

- GetUsableNearestBed function call now behaves better.
Old behavior:
Find nearest bed within specified distance.
Check if that bed is occupied.
If so, return 0. If not, use that bed.
New behavior:
Build list of all beds within specified distance.
Check if each bed in list is occupied.
If so, delete that bed from list.
Find closest bed from those remaining in list.
Use that bed.
- Added support for voicesets 21-40 and assigning voices to creatures.
- Some bug fixes with strings in the voice setting spell
- BU Configuration mod list can now be used to specify clothes from checked mods
are never removed during sex, even if BreakUndies is not present.
  This is overwritten if BreakArmor is loaded as it does it's own handling of
clothing non-removal.

Changed scripts:

- xLoversCmnGetUsableNearestBed
Many changes
- xLoversCmnPlayVoice
Setting voices 21-40
- xLoversPkrQuestScript
Added variables to store status of voicesets 21-40
- xLoversPkrCheckSoundDirectory
Added checks for existance of voicesets 21-40
- xLoversPkrGetVoiceLabel
Changed max voiceset labels 20->40
Fixed bug with voiceset labelling string not being built properly
- xLoversPkrSetVoiceSpellScript
Changed maximum voicesets from 20-40
Allowed using voice setting spell on creatures
Fixed bug with not showing current voiceset at top of dialog
- xLoversPkrInfoSpellScript
Allowed creatures as target of Sense Sexual Exploits (Contact) spell
- xLoversPkrBUCheck
Removed dependency on BreakUndies.esm and scripted objects.

Added editor items:

- Sound
200 Items xLoversPkrNs[21-40][N/R][1-5], Form IDs xx0913A7-xx09146E

All above changes have been made by the Awesome WappyOne so be sure to thank the crap out of him!!

Been testing the Break Armor during sex function and it is really sweet.  I tested it with my BU Armors compilation and damn did my poor gal get both raped and have her clothes ripped to shreds! 

:P

update Lovers3ActorAnimation128.esp-

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8x87pleooryodz2/Lovers3ActorAnimation128.7z

(corrected for defense(zm=zme) scaling

3eaad55cf53e8401169e1986c348f28b.jpg

Added regulation along the axis Z (3-4 NumLock keys) .
Choosing SCALE of Actor3 (if needed - autoset - +,- NumLock keys),
synchronization of scaling = 2.1 seconds - features of Oblivion engine.

maybe ...because LoversSetScaleRevised mod

or spb DMMC body? too large not like HGEC :-/

Guest ThatOne

Since I rarely work on anything, now that I am I might as well make a (not entirely) pointless post about it!

I am currently playing around with a new troll animation. Stage one is complete, but I'm not sure when I'll finish it, considering the fact I like to go and change things.

Next creatures to get an animation from me will be one of the following:

Imps, Minotaurs, Murk Dwellers or Flesh Atronaches... Or more trolls.

And now for the part that makes this a not-entirely-useless post:

I'm willing to take an animation request. Just one, for now, which I will select from all the requests thrown my way (if there will be any). Here's the guide-lines:

Firstly, you have to have some way for me to visualize the animation.

-Anything that's animated, such as a movie or a gif is preferred. When I see the animation, it's just a few hours to make it and I don't have to worry about "This doesn't look right".

-Images are fine, as long as you can read your PMs once in a while and provide feedback.

-Text... I probably won't get the animation exactly as you want it. I'll still read text descriptions, though.

Secondly, both the animation you request and the reference image\movie\description must not contain the following:

-Vore. It's not my fetish, and while I respect those who have it, I will not personally animate it.

-Gore and violence. Possibly the biggest turn-off for me.

Thirdly, animations will be created, or made compatible, for the NMRA body only. I don't use anything else for my characters during sex. If you don't like NMRA, please don't request animations where it will matter. The lowerbody for NMRA is exactly the same as the one for DMRA, so there will be no compatibility issues on that front.

Lastly, if I actually get more than one request, I'll give priority to animations depending firstly on the pose, but also on the offender in this order:

-Trolls

-Imps

-Minotaurs

-Flesh Atronaches

-Murk Dwellers

-Actors *Due to the sheer number of animations for actors, I will not accept any animation that isn't really different from those already existing. Tweaks such as hand placement, adding BBB or BB and the like are not things that I am interested in doing unless I really love the animation itself, in which case I've probably already changed it in my game.

-Goblins

-Zombies

-Horses

-Dogs *Note however that, due to the fact there is a decent variety of animations available for dogs, the animation which you request will have to be significantly different for me to accept it.

-Boars

-Ogres

Any other creature will be rejected.

If you want an animation made compatible with one of the creatures listed above, you can also request that. Be sure to list the Daedra Sutra number of that animation (or if it's not found in the DS, some other way for me to download it) and the creature you want me to make it compatible with.

As a by the way, I'll also be adding tail and wing animations to anything I modify.

Send me requests by PM. That way, I can work more closely with you to make sure it's how you picture it.

I'll decide which animation to make on saturday or sunday and make a post here.

To Gregathit:

Have you released the troll animation I sent you? Just wondering.

ThatOne,

The Troll animation you sent me has not yet been released.  I am still assembling an update for Lovers Creatures.  The animated penis addition and updating animations to use it has pretty much consumed my free time.  I am taking a quick 2 day break from human animations to work on getting the creatures update together so hopefully it will be soon.  I have a bunch of meshes & textures that Fejeena sent me and am working on some other items as well.  I am also slowly but surely working on updating the IdlesAnims to add more free slots for creature animations.  This is very slow and tedious to do but will become critical as more animations are made and released!

Everything always seems to take 10 times as long to put together than I first guesstimate.....and that is best case scenario.  :P

Alternate Roberts Male Bodies files (animated penis and the v3v4 non-animated ones too) have been added to post 4.

Cheers,

Greg

Cross posted that info to my other question thread on Male Genitalia, in case members read that one and not this one.

Animations are body independent to a point.  The body ThatOne is going to use will work just fine with HGEC or DMRA so there isn't any issue.  The body is generally not critical when it comes to creature animations, or at least not anywhere near as critical as it is with human to human sex.  Animations are just bone instructions, so as long as ThatOne uses growlf's universal skeleton, then all will be just fine.

As for waiting on the human animations overhaul to be complete prior to doing creature animations, I think that is unnecessary.   Since I am the one doing the human overhaul, it makes sense that others pitch in to do whatever they have an interest in.  This way when I get around to overhauling creature animations there are new ones to add to the mix, which kinda gives us head start on that front.

Finally, while the animations guidelines are helpful, they are only suggestions and not any kind of rigid structure.  Animators are their own bosses and should have the freedom to go in whatever direction that keeps them motivated to cranking out animations.  More animations are never a bad thing!  ;)

Keep in mind we all want the same thing in the end and that is MORE SEX!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

update Lovers3ActorAnimation128.esp-

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ihdo8r

(corrected for defense(zm=zme) scaling

3eaad55cf53e8401169e1986c348f28b.jpg

Added regulation along the axis Z (3-4 NumLock keys) .

Choosing SCALE of Actor3 (if needed - autoset - +,- NumLock keys),

synchronization of scaling = 2.1 seconds - features of Oblivion engine.

maybe ...because LoversSetScaleRevised mod

or spb DMMC body? too large not like HGEC :-/

TDA, could you re-upload this please, the link appears to be down. Thanks.

Should only be a couple of days to finish group 1. 

I have completed 96, 97, 98 and am half done with 105. 

The remaining G1 animations are 191 and 193.

(note:  above numbers are bbb 11-200 pack numbers and not the DS ones)

I have about 6 newish animations group 1 animations that are in partial completion stages, but I am not going to work on them or any other new animations until the overhaul of the existing is complete.  This will allow me to focus my efforts and hopefully help me get through a bit quicker.  Then after the overhaul is complete, there will be plenty of time to work on new stuff as well as add in anything new that others finish.

Oops.  I forgot animation 195 (DS 125) was also in group 1.  It was a spanking animation which I found rather boring as it was the same thing in all four stages.

So.............I messed around with it.  The first stage is still spanking (I reworked that however to look better) and this is the second stage: 

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7618/Oblivion-LPK-animation

The third stage is a direct rip from animation 84 (DS 119) and the orgasm stage is a slight tweak of 84 as well.

Now I just have 191 and 193 to do and this group is done.  Look for a release sometime tomorrow. 

Been wondering if any animator on oblivion been trying anything like this ??

post-160974-0-82273800-1370697119_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-12653600-1370697121_thumb.jpg

I have actually already done a few for new vegas but with this method you can make the transition more fluent when you move to next stage like i seen currently in oblivion.

New vegas don't use stages so  been simulating the stages by implementing different animations within one animation. by merging them into one and use text files like

1/start

30/startloop

60/endloop

60/end

it will just first play first animation like 10 seconds then move to final stage and keep playing it till sexout ends but with oblivion you can press next stage since this animation is already next stage all that is needed is  increasing the speed for next stage to make it look like the second one is faster one. then do the same for next ect..

I am not really interested on making new animations for oblivion since you already have several working on this and New Vegas currently has none.

So far the only down side to oblivion is i have not seen any loop function you can use.

Group 1 update number 4 beta is now up on post 4.  Please check it out and let me know if I missed anything major.  If not then I will move it to the AP Resource thread to join the others.  I included a newish animation to fill in the empty spot at 62.  The original bbb pack 62 looks as if it can be salvaged but I will pick that up after finishing groups 3, 0 and 2.  I also included a Northern from behind animation at 195.

I will be starting on Group 3 Sunday.  This is a very small group so I expect to finish in 2 days or less.  Then I will start on Group 0.

Cheers,

Greg

--------------Review of Pack 4, last of the group 1 anims--------------

99 - Boob "wriggling" on both offender and defender in phases 1 and 2, noticeable even on DMRA.

193 - Something wrong with the transition between phases 1 and 2. Defender seems to breakdance for a second during transition.

195 - Erm... are you sure you included the right anim? Wasn't this supposed to be the pillory spanking one you modified and talked about in post 1,291? As it stands, this anim needs to be reworked, specifically the defender as there is significant boob distortion across all phases, even on DMRA. And wtf is up with the cumming phase? The offender bodyslams the defender and knocks himself/herself out LOL.

Everything else looks good.

Heads up:

Defender phase 1 for anim 96 looks horrible for larger bodies because the "direction" in which the boobs are animated, but looks fine for DMRA. I don't expect a fix but I thought I'd mention it.

Guest ThatOne

I only got one request that followed the guide-lines I posted. As such, I'll try my best to fulfill it.

Original request as follows:

Heya.

You´ll probably get a lot of proposals, und you seem to favor creature anims. 

Here´s my favorite: You´ve probably seen this one or others by this author, excellent stuff that never got released.

Highly fluent movements, very convincing.

My only request is to create this as a humanoid compatible animation, since I´m not so much into that creature stuff.

aV6z2YpAXn44.gif

greets

kasimir

99 - Boob "wriggling" on both offender and defender in phases 1 and 2, noticeable even on DMRA.

193 - Something wrong with the transition between phases 1 and 2. Defender seems to breakdance for a second during transition.

195 - Erm... are you sure you included the right anim? Wasn't this supposed to be the pillory spanking one you modified and talked about in post 1,291? As it stands, this anim needs to be reworked, specifically the defender as there is significant boob distortion across all phases, even on DMRA. And wtf is up with the cumming phase? The offender bodyslams the defender and knocks himself/herself out LOL.

Everything else looks good.

Heads up:

Defender phase 1 for anim 96 looks horrible for larger bodies because the "direction" in which the boobs are animated, but looks fine for DMRA. I don't expect a fix but I thought I'd mention it.

The reworked pillory animation is animation 69, not animation 195. Animation 195 is a northern animation, and I do agree that the 'sumo wrestler' cumming stage of 195 is unrealistic and doesn't fit.

The BBB on 69 (the pillory) on the blowjob stage could do with a little bit more bounce and the pillory appears to wobble during all stages of the animation as well rather than keeping still.

PS - Don't know if this is doable, but would it be possible to create some kind of filter for furniture animations when actors are using a bed, perhaps by adding an additional setting to the animation .ini file (something like set isfurniture to 1/0). This could be used to stop furniture showing up when actors are using a bed, as that can look unrealistic.

I only got one request that followed the guide-lines I posted. As such, I'll try my best to fulfill it.

Original request as follows:

Heya.

You´ll probably get a lot of proposals, und you seem to favor creature anims. 

Here´s my favorite: You´ve probably seen this one or others by this author, excellent stuff that never got released.

Highly fluent movements, very convincing.

My only request is to create this as a humanoid compatible animation, since I´m not so much into that creature stuff.

aV6z2YpAXn44.gif

greets

kasimir

Good luck animating a zombie. i tried rigging it previously only to discover the left arm mesh and hand has not even been weighted to the skeleton. So the right hand moves right but left hand don't .

I hope you can make that animation it looks really well done. maybe i will try creating it for the ghoul in new vegas.

@ger and greg

Ah ok 62 is where it was, totally forgot about that one.

Problems:

-First stage, offenders boobs seem to be expanded somehow, like they are inflated or something,

-Second stage defender BBB needs to be toned up, and jiggle in synch with offender humping instead of constantly like it does now.

-Pillory wobbles in all phases but is especially noticeable phase 2.

Basically what ger said.

Guest ThatOne

-Snip-

Good luck animating a zombie. i tried rigging it previously only to discover the left arm mesh and hand has not even been weighted to the skeleton. So the right hand moves right but left hand don't .

I hope you can make that animation it looks really well done. maybe i will try creating it for the ghoul in new vegas.

The animation is a modification of an existing animation for the girl, and the zombie's animation shouldn't be too difficult to replicate. Of course, it could be one of the monster costumes (specifically, Zombie Lovers - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8493-zombie-lovers/), but as I'm making it for the actor skeleton (as per the request), that won't be an issue.

One thing I will omit is the licking, mostly because I can't do it with what I have, but also because I don't think humans can do it.

At last I know I can't.

About the zombie rig: I haven't encountered any issues when I tested it. The fingers on one hand do not move, but other than that it's very easy to animate with.

There is no animation 99 in this pack, so double check your animation numbers.

62 - x1 boobs blown up - confirmed.  That is freaking weird!  I don't know what caused it but I most certainly will fix it.

EDIT:  Found the issue.  This apparently was an issue back with the original animation as the scale for it was at 1.8 for the boobs on the offender.  Funny stuff and an easy fix.

62 - x2 defenders boobs slightly swaying.  I did this thinking that since there was no real movement of the defenders body other than the hips oscillating that I would do a non typical bbb for it.  I agree it didn't turn out all that great.  I will tweak it so that it moves more in line with the thrusts of the offender.  However there won't be a large amount of boob sway on this either way as the body motion doesn't really warrant it IMHO.

62 - all stages - pillory shaking - confirmed.  This can be fixed with a minor ini edit and will be included in the patch.

193 - confirmed.  There is something strange with the transition - a fix will be coming shortly.

195 - The is a Northern animation and for whatever reason I can't load it into blender at all.  I am guessing that it is a 3dsmax export issue but whatever the case is, this can't be touched.  I had intended on reworking the bbb for it as well but if I can't load it, I can't do it.  I still feel the animation is worth keeping.

The fixes will be up later this afternoon.  I am starving half to death and need some FOOD!  :P