Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

So if I'm understanding this correctly, if I'm using a femalelowerbody mesh, other than what has been provided; HGEC GM, DMRA (with bouncing butt) or DMRA open pussy, we would need to create them, copying the futa part and associated bones and adding that to our femalelowerbody mesh of choice. Correct?

I don't see any need to rework a different femaleupperbody mesh, also correct?

I see this also being able to be done in NifSkope...

Yes, you would need to create it if you want to use a different body than one of the 4 I have done.

Yes, you can try copying the futa cock as well as the bones (nifskope won't let you copy the futa cock without the bones).  If that fails then let me know, but it shouldn't.  Remember to use copy branch and past branch.

Lovers does not mess with the ANY upper body meshes (male or female) for sex, so there is no need to mess with any of that.  The same goes for hands, feet and heads.

So if I'm understanding this correctly, if I'm using a femalelowerbody mesh, other than what has been provided; HGEC GM, DMRA (with bouncing butt) or DMRA open pussy, we would need to create them, copying the futa part and associated bones and adding that to our femalelowerbody mesh of choice. Correct?

I don't see any need to rework a different femaleupperbody mesh, also correct?

I see this also being able to be done in NifSkope...

Yes, you would need to create it if you want to use a different body than one of the 4 I have done.

Yes, you can try copying the futa cock as well as the bones (nifskope won't let you copy the futa cock without the bones).  If that fails then let me know, but it shouldn't.  Remember to use copy branch and past branch.

Lovers does not mess with the ANY upper body meshes (male or female) for sex, so there is no need to mess with any of that.  The same goes for hands, feet and heads.

Kewl. Yes I'm beginning to master NifSkope at least so I can do quick stuff like this in there vs. trying to get up to speed on Blender right now. Yup, Copy branch, Paste Branch. Been using it on clothes and armor sets a lot lately.

Only function I don't fully grok yet is Crop to Branch. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. The recent release of BBB for Colourwheels stuff, some stuff has multiple scene roots. From what I've read there should only ever be one, which is where I've been trying to make use of it.

I'm definately going to need to rework the malelowerbody too for the MaleBodyReplacerV5 MuscAth that I use. Huge gap for me in-game, again. If there's any interest I could rework some of the other male uppers of that set too.

Do you recall which femalelowerbody you included in the LPK rev96v3 alpha 3 release.7z package? I didn't see it mentioned any where I've read thus far, unless I missed it.

Correct, one scene root is what is supposed to be used.

To change out the male cock mesh all you would need to do is open the current animated penis mesh and click on the lower body and select "remove branch" then open the muscath nif file and click on the lower body and select "copy branch" and then click on the animated penis nif and use "paste branch".  Save and you gap will be gone.

Takes all of 5 seconds or so with male bodies.

The current default for the animated penis is the Bulky lowerbody from that same Roberts Plugin: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40532/?

I can quickly make variants of this for the other sizes of Roberts if there is demand for it.

You can also do this for the ashardware meshes if using the default v3\v4 non animated cocks (for those animations that aren't done yet).

Speaking of animations, the next set of group 1 is up in post 4 and includes 86 to 95.

Cheers,

Greg

Correct, one scene root is what is supposed to be used.

To change out the male cock mesh all you would need to do is open the current animated penis mesh and click on the lower body and select "remove branch" then open the muscath nif file and click on the lower body and select "copy branch" and then click on the animated penis nif and use "paste branch".  Save and you gap will be gone.

Takes all of 5 seconds or so with male bodies.

The current default for the animated penis is the Bulky lowerbody from that same Roberts Plugin: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40532/?

I can quickly make variants of this for the other sizes of Roberts if there is demand for it.

You can also do this for the ashardware meshes if using the default v3\v4 non animated cocks (for those animations that aren't done yet).

Speaking of animations, the next set of group 1 is up in post 4 and includes 86 to 95.

Cheers,

Greg

So glad I read this. I was about to do it in reverse for MuscAth, your approach is much better. Maybe I can avoid having to adjust position of the genital too using your method.

I had the ashardware meshes done for the default v3/v4 non-animated back a couple of weeks or so ago.

Since I'm no expert, is there any logical or functional reason to have L&R Op 2 & Op 3 on a femalelowerbody mesh?! Aren't they for animating the breasts?

Just doing my final clean up and fine tuning of the femalelowerbody mesh I found and like and it has me baffled why someone would do that.

(Not all that baffled. As I been going through some stuff to repurpose them for my own ideas, it looks like some meshes for bodies, armor and clothes were just thrown together without really looking at what they were doing. Then again, BBB & BB came later so maybe it wasn't clearly understood too.)

missing mesh? null.nif  is using  only  . It is now not necessary, but I had no bugs.

LO- After Lovers with PK.esp

@TDA

That video looks awesome. I installed your files in the correct places and the animation works, but I am getting a missing mesh icon, a big yellow !.

What is the load order for the .esp?

Since I'm no expert, is there any logical or functional reason to have L&R Op 2 & Op 3 on a femalelowerbody mesh?! Aren't they for animating the breasts?

Just doing my final clean up and fine tuning of the femalelowerbody mesh I found and like and it has me baffled why someone would do that.

(Not all that baffled. As I been going through some stuff to repurpose them for my own ideas, it looks like some meshes for bodies, armor and clothes were just thrown together without really looking at what they were doing. Then again, BBB & BB came later so maybe it wasn't clearly understood too.)

The long story short is that at one time folks were using the breast bones to bounce the butt.  It was sloppy and looked terrible, so it was eventually dumped.

The long story short is that at one time folks were using the breast bones to bounce the butt.  It was sloppy and looked terrible, so it was eventually dumped.

Well, long story short, unless it is from doing the Molag Bal mini quest, my PC was fubared after trying to delete those extra Op 2 & 3, and add missing ones on the lowerbody. Total CTD. Replaced lower and upper with backups and retesting now. I can live with the extra ones in there. Just had a theory about it interferring with animations and mesh behaviors.

Also somewhere along the way I got a perm stunted magika, which kinda sucks. Again I think it was from trying to do all the shrine mini quests. Time to go back to an earlier save.

Unfortunately those meshes are probably weight painted and married to those breast bones via blender.  You would need to load the mesh into blender, delete the skeleton and import in a new skeleton to correct things.  You may even have to redo the weight painting.  An easier alternative might be to try to find an alternate version of the thing.

It should not mess with animations other than the butt may jiggle in an odd fashion. 

missing mesh? null.nif  is using  only  . It is now not necessary, but I had no bugs.

@TDA

That video looks awesome. I installed your files in the correct places and the animation works, but I am getting a missing mesh icon, a big yellow !.

I loaded the .esp in the correct order and double checked to see if I installed the files in the right places, and they were. Still getting the missing mesh icon. Missing mesh icon persists even when I try to change animations.

@greg

For your newest update...

88 - Phase 2 defender movement doesn't match offender's humping.

92 - Offender BBB needs to be toned up across all phases... This isn't just a preference thing, I can seriously barely see it.

94 - Phase 2 defender error... Defender dissapears sporadically and screen gets messed up. Phase 3 defender's foot clips with her other foot, very minor but i thought I'd point it out. Also defender suddenly shrinks for some odd reason at the end of phase 3 loop.

Other than these three, I have no problems with the anims believe it or not... Really, not even the BBB, it's all perfect lol. I'm just as surprised as you are. Good work on this update greg.

Thank you. (Distance to the third actor is regulated by  NumLokck(1-2)   keys.

(or is it the problem with actors scales? )

it works fine for me

Lovers3ActorAnimation128

thank you TDA

@TDA

I loaded the .esp in the correct order and double checked to see if I installed the files in the right places, and they were. Still getting the missing mesh icon. Missing mesh icon persists even when I try to change animations.

Object (one only , that i am using) disabled in script.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l5sgpo

@greg

For your newest update...

88 - Phase 2 defender movement doesn't match offender's humping.

92 - Offender BBB needs to be toned up across all phases... This isn't just a preference thing, I can seriously barely see it.

94 - Phase 2 defender error... Defender dissapears sporadically and screen gets messed up. Phase 3 defender's foot clips with her other foot, very minor but i thought I'd point it out. Also defender suddenly shrinks for some odd reason at the end of phase 3 loop.

88 -  Opps, wrong file uploaded.  My bad on that one.

92 -  Agree, I speed tested this update and missed that the offender didn't have much jiggle action at all.  Will correct ASAP.

94 -  While this is a really cool animation, it has been a BITCH to work with!  I fixed a bunch of stuff in it and still have more to go apparently.  On the good news, stage 1 used to be worse than stage 2 and 3 put together!  The animation turned inside out at several points and while the offender shrank the defender's head grew.  By the end of that stage it looked like I was watching Oblivion the bobble-head version.  It will probably take me several days to fix x2 and x3 as I end up having to delete, then remove constraints, then hand rebuild the animation in order to fix it.  This is why I have been avoiding messing with Northern's animations much, as they are excellent but immensely complicated.  Just trying to change the bbb can take 1 to 2 days per stage and that is if you are lucky enough to be able to load the animation in the first place.  Many of Northern's animations won't load into blender.

Edit 1:  Ok, 88, 92 and x3 of 94 are fixed.  94 x2 is still giving me fits right now. 

Hopefully it will be early this evening when I can knock this out and upload the patches.

Just a note that I've dropped try to use a modified version of BBB Ragdoll Breast Physics - Growlfs Skeleton by killermonkey99, v1_0 Release - Universal Skeleton-40739-1-0.rar, adding in the penis bones group via NfSkope.

I was experiencing odd mesh behavior, most notably the breasts and the left more than the right one would lock in place. Seen this before a while back and think I traced it to the skel not being totally compatible with the mesh.

Moving on with the default skel included in the LPK rev96v3 alpha 3 release.7z.

Just a note that I've dropped try to use a modified version of BBB Ragdoll Breast Physics - Growlfs Skeleton by killermonkey99, v1_0 Release - Universal Skeleton-40739-1-0.rar, adding in the penis bones group via NfSkope.

I was experiencing odd mesh behavior, most notably the breasts and the left more than the right one would lock in place. Seen this before a while back and think I traced it to the skel not being totally compatible with the mesh.

What probably needs to happen is you loading however many female uppperbody meshes you have one at a time into blender and deleting the skeleton and importing the BBB ragdoll skelly.  Then export it.  That generally will fix issues like this.

Animations Update 3 - version 2 has been uploaded.  Corrections include animations 88, 92 and 94.  Hopefully these fixes work for everyone. 

On another front I have received and am currently testing a new update to Lovers with PK from WappyOne.  I am planning on rolling it out as a beta for folks to test drive tomorrow.  I want to do some more testing myself today with it to make sure I don't have any conflicts.

Cheers,

Greg

What probably needs to happen is you loading however many female uppperbody meshes you have one at a time into blender and deleting the skeleton and importing the BBB ragdoll skelly.  Then export it.  That generally will fix issues like this.

Animations Update 3 - version 2 has been uploaded.  Corrections include animations 88, 92 and 94.  Hopefully these fixes work for everyone. 

On another front I have received and am currently testing a new update to Lovers with PK from WappyOne.  I am planning on rolling it out as a beta for folks to test drive tomorrow.  I want to do some more testing myself today with it to make sure I don't have any conflicts.

Cheers,

Greg

I tend to agree as replacing the skeleton did not prevent or fix the CTD issue. I also had to replace the meshes I created with the additional genital for male/futa, with the ones from the LPK package; I'd CTD during or when LPK H animations kicked in.

I've only a little less than 2 weeks before my next employment contract kicks in so I'm going to hold off on any Blender work at this time. I had more than enough frustration trying to get things to work for Oblivion with that tool.  :P  I'll take another shot at it when I have lots of downtime again, and a renewed well of patience.

Thanks!

If there are just a few bodies, you can attach them here and I'll convert them for you.

I'm totally happy using your default HGEC included with the package, or the GM version is nice too.

All it is is the upper and lowers pulled out of GSBrestraints from LoversBitch/Kennel Prison Irons.

I just like the way the uppers and lowers bounce on these. (Plus the hirez Cute Elf texture UV fits it better, yet another thing I need to figure out in Blender.)

Thanks and no rush. I know you have other stuff to work on more important than this.

No problem, a bit burned out on animations today so I am taking a break and working on other things.

I'll get it redone and upload to this post when it is finished.

I am also working on alternates for males.  The current default is the muscular body and I will be releasing the following alternates for the animated penis as well as the ashardware nif files (v3/v4 penis settings defaults for non animated penis updated animations) - sized from smallest to largest:

SLAth

Scrawny

Average

Muscular Athletic

Heavy Muscular

Bulky

Should have the files completed very shortly.

No problem, a bit burned out on animations today so I am taking a break and working on other things.

I'll get it redone and upload to this post when it is finished.

I am also working on alternates for males.  The current default is the muscular body and I will be releasing the following alternates for the animated penis as well as the ashardware nif files (v3/v4 penis settings defaults for non animated penis updated animations) - sized from smallest to largest:

SLAth

Scrawny

Average

Muscular Athletic

Heavy Muscular

Bulky

Should have the files completed very shortly.

Yeah, I often do the same; swicth to other activities to take a break.

All those alternate male body meshes is going to give a lot options to members.

With all you've done and continue to do, kudos to you!