Idea's for mods we should make.

Guest Donkey

you can't. The jail only allows you to sleep to sit out your time. so that rape scene is the only thing available. there is no other quest attached to it. There never was.

can some one make a really better pregnancy mod when you can choose birthing places and bigger bellies with jiggling body of any type.

knight133

There is such model without BBB

f8f5d2b2e471fa5fafc4b9f31c6b6579.jpg 9f4c9cc4ac7da09f011a71f65abac9fc.jpg

It is possible to make children independent (will go in caves, forts etc.

EditAfterBandits: Really liking all the anims (except the one were you hands are 'tied above your head; looks liek your PC has dislocated shoulders) however LandE and Bukkake cause problems. Often the next Bandit in line will be too busy masturbating and covering his pal; and LandE kicks in to the point that it's truly a loong event. Actualy' date=' thats pretty awesome really, it's mostly the masturbation/bukkake thats a problem. I forget, is there a way to disable it? It's a pretty unrealistic addition anyway.

[/quote']

Open LoversJoburg.ini and edit

;  ãã¬ã¤ã¤ã¼ã®ãã£ã¡æãè¦ç©äººãªã©ä»è¿ã®ã¢ã¯ã¿ã¼ãLoversMB2ã«ç§»è¡ãã確ç[%]

set xLoversJoburg.SpectatorMBPer to 0.0

This will decrease the chance that spectators will masturbate, but iirc I'm not sure it will completely eliminate it from the game.  If it still interferes with your game, you can set duration of the masturbation stages in xLoversMB2.ini from the default 20 seconds to an absurdly short duration.

Regarding LandE2, you can edit its .ini file to customize the increments by which your Sexiness increases while naked

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.Yokuzyou1 to 10 ;; å¨è£¸é²åºæ

You can use this to customize how many consecutive sex acts it will take for LandE to trigger.

Tanks for that. Was already aware of the LandE bit; but now I know what to edit in Joburg. Being honest I miss the old masturbation plugin. Hotkey to diddle yourself; and no invasive 'everyone whacks off when you get raped'. Having it as a 'magic spell' makes it feel less immersive as it is imo. I might just not bother with MB2. I never really use it for my PC anyway.

Guest Donkey

you can still use lovers mb. with mods like joburgh or loversstupidnpc.

it just the old one isn't that much advanced as the newer one.. has more options like take of clothe and wear them with K key, F and G to scroll back and forward etc..

LoversMB still has major bugs in it, witch has been fixed MB2 and not in MB. I am not sure how far the Russian version has become apart like the Japanese one i think the Russian could be better option right now.

A mod that allows you to be captured by bandits and other humanoid enemies, taken to their camp and put in some kind of bondage position, where the creatures/bandits would use you for some time. When they were done with you, you'd wake up at the spot where you got "killed" with major debuffs etc.

Or possibly a mod that allows US to capture enemy females and pimp them out to strangers. And by pimping them out I mean putting them in a pillory/bondage position in the middle of the street and then asking people to pay you to fuck your prisoner.

Guest Donkey

We need a useable pillory in the gameworld activated like the bathtubs in the bathing mod.  ;)

Having pillory activated should be possible to make i could take a look at it. Lovers creatures already has something similar in it in witch you can use to activate a mushroom with the spacebar key.

So it should be possible to make. Something like this should be placed in a prison cell, for types of punishments.

Like the script is now you have to activate it to do anything also npc can activate it. So once the player is placed in prison he will turn into this pillory and the prisoner can activate you at will, and there is no escape till your time in prison is over.

I just started building something like a Lovers Dungeon. (Not a bad name, now that I think about it!  :) )

I was thinking of using a Modded Ayelid ruin, or something to build it in. Say you lose a fight to bandits, then you are wisked away to this dungeon to be used as a toy for the bandit gang... until you find a way to escape.

We need a useable pillory in the gameworld activated like the bathtubs in the bathing mod.  ;)

Having pillory activated should be possible to make i could take a look at it. Lovers creatures already has something similar in it in witch you can use to activate a mushroom with the spacebar key.

So it should be possible to make. Something like this should be placed in a prison cell' date=' for types of punishments.

Like the script is now you have to activate it to do anything also npc can activate it. So once the player is placed in prison he will turn into this pillory and the prisoner can activate you at will, and there is no escape till your time in prison is over.

[/quote']Youre  right (i'm no modder) it would be real good/ useable If you succeed in this ,you would be my star. It has been missed forever

We need English modders who actually know how to implement ideas. in stead of just posting ideas' date=' and no way of implementing.  ;D

[/quote']

:(

I have been plunking around with it a bit. I've written a few dinky scripts in (pseudo)python for Mount&Blade, but that's about the extent of my coding experience.

I've also looked into doing some animations/meshes, but I feel like learning Blender would itself take me a year, and I'm not very good at art-like stuff, so I'm not sure if I'll get anywhere on that front.

If I can do anything useful/interesting, I'll be sure to post it here.

edit: I guess my main problem is that I don't really know where to start. I suppose I need to patiently work my way through the beginner's tutorial in the CS wiki and go from there?

Another Idea I sorta thought up. When Joburg or Rapers kick in, all hostile enemies should stop attacking after the sex, hell, it should put there disposition up. Would be kind of cheap, but at the same time, isn't your credibility and threat level gone once they seen one of there guys nail you right in front of them?

This, and my LoversBondage idea would work very well together. Bondage should actually kick in after the sex, if there strong enough to have sex with you in the first place during a damn fight, tieing you up should be childs play.

Edit: Just thought of how it would ALSO go well with my LoversSurrender idea, where after you offer them sex to save your hide, they double cross you and tie you up.

Double Edit: For anyone intrested, this site has some good tutorials for Scripting.

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/Category:Scripting_Tutorials

I have been reading them and understand a good amount of it, there are some specific examples I'd like to try out that aren't there, but whatever, its very helpful.

With my old install Joburg/RaperS DID make bandits and such stop attacking and wander off afterwards like I was no threat. Really liked that. Must ahve been a side-effect of a conflict though because most enemies seem to now start attacking again with my latest install. I too very much like the idea of being taken captive (as long as you kept your ingredients and could access your inventory - I use hunger mods so my PC would die or glitch within a short time otherwise).

I'm considering learnign to script. I don't have much time these days; but I would enjoy being part of the Skyrim modding community (if only to make sure a version of Lovers arrives for it as quickly as possible).  Seven months til it's released, plenty of time to learn some.

With my old install Joburg/RaperS DID make bandits and such stop attacking and wander off afterwards like I was no threat. Really liked that. Must ahve been a side-effect of a conflict though because most enemies seem to now start attacking again with my latest install. I too very much like the idea of being taken captive (as long as you kept your ingredients and could access your inventory - I use hunger mods so my PC would die or glitch within a short time otherwise).

I'm considering learnign to script. I don't have much time these days; but I would enjoy being part of the Skyrim modding community (if only to make sure a version of Lovers arrives for it as quickly as possible).  Seven months til it's released' date=' plenty of time to learn some.

[/quote']

there is a option in the lovers setting that the enemy stops combat after sex. its checked on by default I think.

I wish those tutorials showed an if statement for Topics. I know Add topic will put it in the game. I set something up with another script and I had a "Sexual Favor" option, but I had no clue how to reference it.

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=myfiles;u=20

There is the script itself. I added it there because it in general goes well with Lovers if you feel like screwing generic bandits and whatnot.

A lot of good idas here. ^_^

So it should be possible to make. Something like this should be placed in a prison cell' date=' for types of punishments.

[/quote']

That is a perfect idea.

Is it too hard to mod oblivion? I'm thinking recently in trying to learn. But I don't know anything about programming. Can I still learn to mod?

You can learn to mod without programing experience, though it helps when dealing with scripts.  Here is a good place to start.

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/Category:A_beginner%27s_guide

On the other hand, I myself have been pounding my head into the keyboard in frustration for the last 4 days trying to "fix" lovers adult play NPC follow function so that it doesn't recheck whether or not the NPC wants to have relations with the PC after "Lets go find someplace more private."  I've been trying to do so without touching the original scripts, but so far no success. =/

You can learn to mod without programing experience' date=' though it helps when dealing with scripts.  Here is a good place to start.

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/Category:A_beginner%27s_guide

On the other hand, I myself have been pounding my head into the keyboard in frustration for the last 4 days trying to \"fix\" lovers adult play NPC follow function so that it doesn't recheck whether or not the NPC wants to have relations with the PC after \"Lets go find someplace more private.\"  I've been trying to do so without touching the original scripts, but so far no success. =/

[/quote']

Thanks. ^_^ I'll take a look at it to see if I can learn how to mod.

LoversMercy: 2 ideas. With the initial Lovers PK, the enemies aggression should be set to 0 after sex (When Rapers or Joburg is activated), and there disposition should increase by say...30 or something. After raping you, I think they wouldn't consider you much of a threat anymore.

Or this could just be applied to my Lovers surrender idea as a seperate reference in the script, since in general they are a similar idea.

Also, LoversHopeless:Tie this in with JoburgNoDelay, after being raped say...3 times, your character pretty much gets depressed, and you lose your ability to use the block button anymore.

While playing my new character (little wood elf thief) I was completing this Anvil quest about a gang of women (don't remember the name, though, something with 'sirene' in it). They were luring men, stripping a bit and then robbing them. This would be a nice extension for Lovers. Luring men in some quiet places, having sex with them, then ending up robbing them from what they have (their inventory window would pop up while they would be unconscius after intercourse).