Idea's for mods we should make.

chbaakal, those are some very intriguing and well thought out ideas! I would never have thought of those myself, and the story was very well told. Bravo. It would really be interesting if we ever see those ideas implemented in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a mod for the masturbate mod that makes NPC's who observe you begin to masturbate themselves and/or have sex? If not, that'd be a fun one to spark a public NPC orgy.

Still a shame no one has done some good partical effects for ejaculation.

I have one, though it's an extension of earlier mods. How about a mod that provides stat buffs for masturbating and consensual sex, but stat penalties or stat damage for rape? (yes I know that LoversRaperS realism does rape stat damage already).

• 1 month later...

How bout a better cum-covered texture? Seems like, one guy can cover you in a gallon, and then mysteriously, the next 5 guys leave no trace. Doesn't quite look right after that unfortunate incident with the one bandit, you look like you starred in some 300-person gangbang session.

Perhaps a system like Break undies, where it starts out small, then more and more, with incrementing levels of "sexyness" type (from joburg system) which would result in more people wanting to join in based upon how much you are covered, or increasing stat penalties, as the more you go on, the weaker you would likely be.

Additionally, maybe a location-smart system for where it shows up, so your feet are not covered after a blowjob. I know the system already detects the position by the dialogue, so while I know it is possible, I have no clue what it would actually take.

Like, blowjobs would only make it appear on the upper-torso, neck, hair, face, and perhaps the hands. Anal might effect the back of your thighs, between legs, and lower back, and vaginal would be lower torso/pelvis, between thighs, and on the legs.

That way, in order to look completely covered as you do now after one "session", you would have to spend quite some time.

Also, a different possible mod.. Maybe a system similar to the "CoverYourself", but instead of npcs refusing to talk/interact with you or running away on sight when you are naked, they do that when you are cum-covered, with the amount of npcs being affected by it would increase as you become more covered. They should also insult you, like they currently do, or throw rotten foodstuff/rocks at you if you walk around town after your own interpretation of the movie "300".

• 2 weeks later...

Here's something to revive a dying thread.

So I've come to the startling conclusion that the jail system in Oblivion is completely lackluster. Even with truecrime, I find it too short and too easy. Instead of making stat punishments worse, let's do things "lovers" style.

Jail time should be divided into stages, and you will never be completely free until you complete all of these stages. Here they are in order.

1. Speak with Count/Countess in chains before jail

2. Jail time with true crime (hey! that rhymes!)

3. Gangraped by guards at barracks

4. Back to the cell!

5. Public humiliation and rape

6. Cell again!

7. Misc services

8. To the cell once more!

9. ????

10. Freedom!

Now I will go into more detail on these steps (excluding 9 and 10 XD)

(before step one), so you committed the crime, and the guards are after you. Just like before, you have the three main options. pay in gold, go to jail, or run. If you pay the gold, you are all set to go, however this should cost a lot more to make it less attractive to do so. If you give up and go to jail then the next steps occur. If you decide to run for it, you run. However, if you get knocked down and raped, once the rape is over, you are forced into the prison sequences. If you escape rape, then you have a chance. If you die then you are still transported (and you are resurrected). Oh, and possibly, if you have paybandit, if the guards fuck you, there's the chance that you'll still be forced into jail! Now, moving on.

Part 1: Depending on certain factors, you might meet the Count/Countess in chains and/or in prison clothing. These factors are: is your fame high enough, is your infamy high enough, is your relationship with the Count/Countess high enough, and is the crime that you committed severe enough? If you answer any of these questions with a yes, then chances are that you'll meet the head dudes before actually going to jail. After capture, you'll be teleported to the throne room and forced into dialogue. The dialogue will depend on the scenario. if your fame is high or the count likes you, the dialogue will be more shocked or sad, if your infamy is high or your crime was severe, then the tone will be mocking, or angry. There is a random chance that some of the guards, the count, or the dogs (if there are any) will rape you before starting the next phase.

2nd phase: Not much to explain here, you're just transported to your cell and true crime will take over.

3rd phase: once the 2nd phase is over, you are soon forced into the 3rd phase. And in this one, you are gangraped by all of the guards in the barracks. After a certain amount of time, this phase ends.

4th phase: Same as 2nd.

5th phase: after the 4th, you are then teleported to the city center (by the cathedral) where you are forced into a stock animation and you can't move. Any citizen that comes near (and many will, as a crowd will form around you and the guards) is free to rape you. After a timer finishes, then you the next stage begins.

6th phase: same as 4th.

7th phase: Now you are teleported to a certain place depending on the city. For example, in Chorrol, you might be forced to be a breeding bitch for Rena for a while. In any city there's the possibility of being the temporary slut of the fighter's guild (rarely the mages guild) or you might simply get gang raped by the guards again.

8th phase: same as 6th phase.

You might meet the count again who will either be saddened at your humiliation or will be sinisterly happy with what happened. After that, you will be free to go. And that's the idea!

Possible addon: after going through this in a certain city, all of the citizens and guards will laugh and make fun of you. Calling you names and humiliating you. Maybe they'll force you into dialogue, or it could be side remarks where they might be talking behind your back.

Another addon: If forced into dialogue, there might be the chance (if the dialogue plays out right) that you will be gang raped by that NPC and others around him/her. Guards either won't get involved or they'll join in on the fun. Then they might accuse you of causing trouble and throw you back in jail!

Another idea I have is to have walking instead of teleporting. Where (like in player slave) you are naked except for certain bondage gear and are forced to walk to these certain areas.

So, how do you guys like my idea?

• 4 weeks later...

Seems like half of it is already made in chainbeasts...

Just need someone to combine the two.

Just replace the chairs with pillories, and change the idle sitting in the chair animation to an idle standing pillory one.

Then, in the same way chainbeasts has people randomly come up and pull the lever, you can have them randomly come up and have their way with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Wypatrujesz łatwego i niedrogiego sposobu' date=' tak aby zwiększyć profity osobistej jednostki biznesowej? Posiadam wtedy dla Ciebie genialne wyjście. Reklama. Rozumiem, miało być tanio, wszak gwarantuję Ci, że będzie. Najłatwiejszą i w największym stopniu całościową, choć równocześnie w najwyższym stopniu wydajną postacią reklamy jest witryna internetowa. W tej chwili, o ile Twojej jednostki biznesowej nie ma w Internecie to możesz zapomnieć o wielkich dochodach. Każdy wypatruje z początku w sieci powszechnej, dopiero z kolei możliwie sięga po gazetę, czy podpytuje znajomych. Zerknijmy prawdzie w oczy, strona WWW jest w zasadzie przydatna. Jeśli nie jesteś biegły w kwestiach domen i Netu nie martw się. Nasza jednostka biznesowa wstała z tej przyczyny szczególnie dla Ciebie. Przekazujemy usługi z zakresu hosting od startu do kresu. Nasi specjaliści odpowiedzą na Twoje wszelakie spytania i pomogą wybrać w najwyższym stopniu odpowiednią ofertę dla Ciebie. Dzięki nam możesz wzmóc zyski swojej jednostki biznesowej przy w samej rzeczy marnym nakładzie pieniężnym. W jaki sposób? Za pośrednictwem usługi hosting. Zaznajomisz się w tym miejscu z pełną ofertą na hosting i odkryjesz dane do kontaktu z nami. Sprawdź w jaki sposób Internet może Cię wspomóc.

[/quote']

I'd like to be able to read what exactly it is you have here good sir :s

Wypatrujesz łatwego i niedrogiego sposobu' date=' tak aby zwiększyć profity osobistej jednostki biznesowej? Posiadam wtedy dla Ciebie genialne wyjście. Reklama. Rozumiem, miało być tanio, wszak gwarantuję Ci, że będzie. Najłatwiejszą i w największym stopniu całościową, choć równocześnie w najwyższym stopniu wydajną postacią reklamy jest witryna internetowa. W tej chwili, o ile Twojej jednostki biznesowej nie ma w Internecie to możesz zapomnieć o wielkich dochodach. Każdy wypatruje z początku w sieci powszechnej, dopiero z kolei możliwie sięga po gazetę, czy podpytuje znajomych. Zerknijmy prawdzie w oczy, strona WWW jest w zasadzie przydatna. Jeśli nie jesteś biegły w kwestiach domen i Netu nie martw się. Nasza jednostka biznesowa wstała z tej przyczyny szczególnie dla Ciebie. Przekazujemy usługi z zakresu hosting od startu do kresu. Nasi specjaliści odpowiedzą na Twoje wszelakie spytania i pomogą wybrać w najwyższym stopniu odpowiednią ofertę dla Ciebie. Dzięki nam możesz wzmóc zyski swojej jednostki biznesowej przy w samej rzeczy marnym nakładzie pieniężnym. W jaki sposób? Za pośrednictwem usługi hosting. Zaznajomisz się w tym miejscu z pełną ofertą na hosting i odkryjesz dane do kontaktu z nami. Sprawdź w jaki sposób Internet może Cię wspomóc.

[/quote']

I'd like to be able to read what exactly it is you have here good sir :s

Polish language :D, "usługi hosting" means: hosting services*, so I think it's about file hosting services :D. It's funny that I actually understand some of the words. *Wiedzmin 1 and 2 epic games.*

• 4 months later...

I little "bump" to revive a dieing thread in hopes of getting more people to post their ideas.

Here's a new one of mine:

We already have a mod that allows the PC to enslave NPCs after excessive raping, why not make a mod that does the opposite?

If you're character is raped enough by a certain NPC, you will essentially become his slave. You don't sacrifice all your freedoms though. You can still go where you want pretty much, but you have your master following you. He can demand sex whenever he wants (and the subtitles during sex is the master/slave one) and automatically takes your gold after, saying that you aren't allowed to keep any. You can't have sex with anyone else, and if you try, then he'll stop the sex, get really angry, and rape you. The only exception is when he wants to pimp you out (which is when you enter a tavern or inn) and then he forces you to put on a new outfit which attracts NPCs and you can have sex with them for a price.

The sacrifices are heavy but in essence you gain a good follower (whom must be more powerful than you if they can make you their slave). When you enter a player home or tavern, he/she may wander off and this is your chance to assassinate him/her.

When he becomes your master, all his factions are wiped so he doesn't get attacked if he was a bandit once for example.

The reason why he follows you is so that you can still play and complete the game, but now you have a bit of a burden on your shoulders.

If by some chance you become enslaved to two or more people, then they automatically fight each other to the death to become your sole master.

And that's the mod idea!

I have always had an idea of making castle anthrax, the one in monthy python and the holy grail.

But instead of nuns they are replaced with "The knights of the lustful Hand".

Here you will interact with the lustful female knights and help them "interrogate" and purify heretics with your love hammer.

There would be a bunch of quest involving filling your fellow knights woth cock juice, fighting tentacle monsters and rape/and getting raped by heretics and demons.

well thats at least a start of my idea but I haven't given much thought later for it

I have always had an idea of making castle anthrax' date=' the one in monthy python and the holy grail.

But instead of nuns they are replaced with "The knights of the lustful Hand".

Here you will interact with the lustful female knights and help them "interrogate" and purify heretics with your love hammer.

There would be a bunch of quest involving filling your fellow knights woth cock juice, fighting tentacle monsters and rape/and getting raped by heretics and demons.

well thats at least a start of my idea but I haven't given much thought later for it

[/quote']

ummm, if only i could take some lessons from the guy that made castle of darkness... i could make a pretty good castle, put it in the middle of nowhere (that would not be easy, oblivion is filled with things), then add npcs, easy stuff, i could just transfer a lot of savegames with pretty girls (you all know i have good taste making my characters, except last time on the "show us your char", my tastes went undead for a while), then give them dialogue aaaand... i dunno, no idea how to make a whole questline, it could be a home for now, i could even add some extra stuff, like in the dinning hall i would put 3 vikings that sing when you get close (like the pirates from waterfront) "SPAM SPAM SPAM... wonderful SPAM"

How about a mod that assigns xlovers voices not only be gender but by race (ex orcs have voice 3, imperials voice 0)? To add, you should be able to override this by the settings spell. Not sure how difficult that'd be to put together.