Idea's for mods we should make.

@Daguy

http://rghost.net/2521455

These seems to work for me.

This is so awesome. I hope there's an English translation soon. I wouldn't even mind the rapists speaking Russian if I could at least tell what I'm saying' date=' heh.

[/quote']

Question regarding the anim-pack... how the hell do I install it correctly? So far I've done nothing more advanced than using OBMM to set up the Lovers addons, and this seems to be something entirely different =)

Put the files from ini.7z into oblivion\Data\Ini, and put the files from ani.7z into oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\ani2.

You can let them overwrite or not, it doesn't seem to matter, as a lot of them are just the same animations you probably already have from lovers_resource from the downloads section here. But there are quite a few "new" ones too.

Guest Donkey

ini needs to go in oblivion\data\ini and meshes needs be placed in

Oblivion\meshes\Characters\_Male\IdleAnis\ani2

this just for npc for creatures it's the same only it needs to be placed in the meshes for creatures.

Just had another idea.

LoversCapture:If you die to a humanoid character, it reloads the map and your tied up in some way. You have to press the block button to escape it, by theres only like...a 3% change per press, so it takes really long. And while tied up, your attractiveness is higher or something ,and NPC's continously rape you and whatnot.

Sort of inspired by LoversLandE, because I like the idea of some alternative to dying, rather than just starting again, I'd rather actually be punished for dying.

Guest Donkey

Here is the partial translation. i still need do some dialog for bandits. and this should have been finished. At least this will keep you busy till my hands recover.

I hate leaving things unfinished so here is the finished one. scrap the other one.

Guest Donkey

This mod looks pretty good when i tested it last night. i am not sure what the difference is between this one and loversTrueCrimeEX. ex did had allot more dialog from what i could see.

Also the readme is not very clear on a few things is this female npc only or does it add dual dialog when playing as male npc i did see some PCImale dialog, but there is no sex options as far as i can tell, only female so maybe extended fixes this part not sure.

I am not sure what happened but after a few hours today my hands started to become painful. probably because i was overdoing it lately.So i am taking a small brake.

Here is the partial translation. i still need do some dialog for bandits. and this should have been finished. At least this will keep you busy till my hands recover.

I hate leaving things unfinished so here is the finished one. scrap the other one.

You work fast Donkey! I was going to try my hand at it! XD

Do you think TrueCrimeEX is worth translating?

Guest Donkey

Thanks, yes extended is more worthwhile i think, it adds more options and dialog, witch i have not seen in previous version. I hope the release a readme for the extended version soon.

Thanks' date=' yes extended is more worthwhile i think, it adds more options and dialog, witch i have not seen in previous version. I hope the release a readme for the extended version soon.

[/quote']

I hope you don't mind I completed your translation Donkey. Also I went through the dialog and fixed typos and a few other things ^^

Also guys' date=' give Donkey and me a little hand? If you see any typos or weird dialog let us know so we can fix it!

[/quote']

Well, I am facing some problems. Firstly the paintings don't show in the jail. I get the wtf mesh sign. Where do I get the meshes? And, when I get raped by the dark elf in anvil, it teleports me out of jail a moment later. How do I fix these?

Getting teleported out of jail is probably a conflict with uchainchainbeast.esp. At least that's what was causing that problem for me.

Ah! No wonder why it wasn't working! Thanks for that.

Guest Donkey

Thanks.  This is too funny plug-in in really needed some translating quickly. Brings more immersion now.

I just noticed it allows you to take the heads of dead bandits' date=' too :P I wonder what's the point of that.

[/quote']

From what i could read. The head, you can walk to any imperial Guard and they will give you a reward, for any criminal scum head you bring at them.  kind of like how vanilla faction order of blood where you can bring vampire dust for gold. So that is a great addition.

TrueCrime is a prelude to dark bloodlines. That is why they created TrueCrimeEX this will be fully integrated with Dark blood lines. As far as i can read from there site.

I'd wonder if they're planning to integrate this with LoversPayBandit at all? With LPB you never really *have* to go to jail, because from what I've seen sleeping with the guard to get your bounty erased works 100% of the time. It'd be nice to see both options available at times - like when your bounty is under 500 fucking a guard can erase it, but beyond that you have to go to jail. Or something like that anyway.

Otherwise, I may see if I can figure out how to disable the guard bit of LPB entirely and keep the highwaymen and innkeepers parts.

So, has anyone figured out how to advance this in jail?  I get through the first day of rapes and such, but then he makes my character sleep, and then I am out of jail.

I did go back into the jail to "visit a prisoner" and started a second day of abuse. At that point I can sleep in the cell, and go one extra day. But the guard is right there, and it's not really an incarceration. I can just walk out.

Any ideas?