Idea's for mods we should make.

This topic is for the people who have idea's for the Lovers mod collection.

And like to give them to This forum. I'm not one of them but they will like to hear good idea's from us the visitors of this forum. Attach images or write a note about something. For a example "I think the lovers modders should make a mod with pregnancy with an Creature like a horse with a birthing scene like pushing the foal out of the vaginal like a horse." it would be an idea if you don't like it then don't do it.your chose. Knight133

I think we need a "Realism" mod. So to speak. As it stands settings will make everyone look like a pervert or make everyone look uninterested. There should be more a middle ground. Like if it can determine by some way if people will watch, ignore it, or maybe even try to avoid it.

In the same way I think prostituting yourself needs more fleshing out. As it stands responsibility is the only real barrier to block attempts since you can watch clothes for money, but there's no way to really get past that most NPCs have pretty high responsibility.

I hope there will be a package mod that allow everyone to install Lovers without trouble.  A 100% working set that includes all the general BBB/XEO/2ch etc.  When someone just extract the file to the data folder, it will work instantly ;D  (Maybe including a order file to use in OBMM)

Nah, I think my thread was on the second Wolflore, I didn't get around to one on this forum. Anyway...

LoversSurrender:Its a ranged spell that shoots at them, and depending on there disposition, they will cease there attack, walk up to you, and ask what you want. There is currently a mod like this called Demand and Surrender (Or Diplomacy and Mercy on Tesnexus), all one would need to do would be to edit the surrender spell to have a sex option, and to also work on creatures or something.

For creatures, if you use the spell, make it activate the Joburg love thing, and after they rape you, it puts there disposition up with you to 100 so they stop attacking, or perhaps follow you or something. All this taking the previous disposition check into account.

LoversLandE3:Depending on where you die, you are teleported to the room with the most NPCs and raped continously or something like that. Would have to remove that delay I've been working on and failing for the last month though. (ONE OF THESE DAYS, I WILL GET IT!)

LoversBondage:Bondage and binding tools, could also work well with the previous mod. ALSO, someone suggested a lovers prison in the other thread, where while in jail, you have a cellmate or guard rape you if your female, or if the guard is female she rapes male prisoners, or something like that.

I was going to post these ideas on wolflore2, untill I realized they might have violated the new TOS and gotten my ass B&  :o thankfully I found this place instead.

I remember making just such a post in the old wolflore, though some of them overlap with ideas already presented.

LoversIllegalslavetrade (alternate title: LoversDungeonRescue): A mod that adds illegal slaves to dungeons to save, rape, kill, or feed on.

Premise: Slavery is illegial in the empire... but that doesn't stop underground slave trading. After all, is a body also not a precious commodity for ner-to-do-gooders to pillage? The result of this In certain ruins/caves/etc you will sometimes (randomly) find people chained up to walls, ceilings, hunched over on benches, tied up to altars, or simply huddled in a corner arms and/or feet bound with ropes uneagerly awaiting their fate as slaves of various factions (Bandits, Marauders, Necromancers, etc), who keep them for their own personal needs (as sex slaves for bandits and marauders and to a lesser degree the other factions,  for sacrifices for forementioned Necros and Daedra summoners.) When you find them you can choose between Free them (for... some sort of reward.) Feeding on them (if your a vampire), Killing them (pointless),  or having a little fun with them (100% Success rate, but +1 or more infamy per ride). If you can do the later, you can do it over and over again untill and if you decide to the later..

clairfication: Slaves would only be found in dungeons containing NPC occupants. That is, Only dungeons containing Necromancers, Bandits, Mauraders, vampires, conjurers, etc. And in daedric realms. You would not find them in caves containing only animals or undeads for example (they're too stupid to take slaves). The condition and gender you'd find them in depends on the faction holding them hostage.

Bandits and Marauders will generally only keep female prisoners, and will be the ones having them tied up in ways that make them vulnerable to rape (ie tied to the wall, tied to a bed, spread on some sort of machine, hunched over in shackles, etc). While Necromancers and Daedra worshipers are a bit more general with theirs... their slaves are mostly used for sacrifices or work, so they're less precise in keeping their victims ready. But that isn't to imply that the occasional, sexually fustrated cultist won't have their way with the sacrifice before its chained to the altar, another position you might find them in btw as they uneagerly await their inevitable doom or daedra/zombie rape...

Inspirations: The idea comes from the days when I did modding for FOOK team back when I played Fallout 3. We had a similar (yet very watered down due to technological limitations) concept: You would occasionally find prisioners and dead "rape victims" in Raider hideouts. Also I got the idea while veiwing the picture for BBBAO neck shackles and http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=25223'>http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=25223 Chain it pose Pack

ANIMATIONS: Basically, in addition to the BBBAO neck Shackles animation, it would require an animated version of (or similiar to) the poses found in http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=25223 Chain it pose Pack. For starters, it would require an animated idle animation of the person in question trying to struggle out of their chains or bindings. And secondly (and most obvious) it would requires a set of animations each centered around that particular Bind type (Example if they were bound http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/25223-1-1245350282.jpg it would require an animation of that person being raped on that pole, and if the slave was chained up http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/25223-1-1245358356.jpg Like this the animation would involve missionary. Something http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/25223-1-1274441801.jpg like this though could have quite a few possible animations just so long as the animation doesn't break the bindings.)

Locations: Anything on http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Bandit_DungeonsThis list, http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Conjurer_Dungeons This one,, http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Maurauder_Dungeons This one,, http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Necromancer_Dungeons This one, or http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Vampire_Dungeons This one, are all good places to put slaves. Another possibly good place to put a few of them is in the numberous Oblivion Realms.

Another possible place to put one is the dark brotherhood sancutary and/or For Farragot (and no, you don't have to kill the slave to complete the purification quest)

Other suggestions relating to this

• Voyerism: Every now and then have someone in the room rape the slave if the player stays unnoticed. Or in the case of necromancers/daedra summoners, summon a bunch of zombies/daedra appropriately to do the job. Or in extreme cases, watch as they prepare to sacrifice the slave.

• Ability to buy a Slave: If your Infamy is high enough and/or you know some underground contacts (the dark brotherhood) perhaps you can buy your own chained sex slave for your house?

• You can't free this one. You can however choose various binding types to put her/him in.

• Its located in a secret locked trapped door. Dont' want people discovering your dirty little secret now do we?

[*]Rewards/Consequences: I like to be realistic, so I think some rewards and consequences for Freeing/raping the slaves you find.

•  
    • If you Free them right off the bat: +1 fame, partnership? or some chance that they'll come back to visit you in your house and "thank" you properly ;) If anyone has any other ideas feel free to share them.

• If you rape them: +1 Infamy per ride.

• If you free them after raping: Most of the time you get nothing, and they just run away. Some will fight you though. And some might come back for revenge (like Audens Avidius does during the corrupt imperial watchmen quest) or tell the guards on you when they escape (+500 bounty)

More Realistic Rape

This is more a RaperS suggestion but it could apply to Joburg or LandE too. Basicly, it would make rape use a set of specific animations depending on the genders of both the victim and the attacker, and possibly show the victim tied up or something. I mean, really... it doesn't look very realistic when a khajiit bandit rapes a female imperial traveler npc, and the female traveler is on top, happily riding that spiny kitty cock, hands free, legs free, looking like she's having the time of her life, now does it?

LoversHumiliation

Another idea that was presented which I'll present here as well, and expand upon with my own ideas.

the original idea by haloreachman123 of the Wolflore2 forums

If you're character is sent to prison, there will be an extra stool in the cell. If you activate this stool, you will be teleported to a certain part of the city you are in where you will be in a stocks or in some other bondage position to be raped and humiliated by any person passing by. This is basically Sabinels proof of concept mod but this one has a purpose. Of course, after a while, you're character will be released.

My additional input

I had the idea before he did to an extent, but I really like it. I would like to expand on this idea by proposing that every now and then the stocks will be occupied by a random npc that supposedly broke the law (we'll call her the "town whore" for name's sake) if its not already in use by the player. Other NPCS will occasionally come by and humiliate and rape this NPC. The player can also do this for a very low price (or even free) with no adverse consequences.

• The Town Whore's Race will be almost completely random, but which city they're in will have an effect on which races are favored. Allessia Caro's hatred of Argonians and Khajiits for example will mean that its mostly args and Kitties in the stocks. The stocks are also occupied a lot more here than usual. In bravil it's the same but to a lesser degree. In anvil its mostly Elves and redguards, but more random. Imperial city is completely random, In bruma its mostly Nords and Bretons, etc.
    • The Caveat is that Cheydinhall, Chorrol, and Skingrad don't have public stockades. They're too civilized for this. instead, its located in the guard quarters, and its only the guards that do it, completely out of the public eye.

[*]In the shivering isles I had a similiar, yet very different set of ideas.

• In Cruicible, you can choose to go to the stockade if you commit a crime, just like in tamriel. However, they don't rape you. They beat you. If a day goes by and you survive, you're free
    • In Bliss, there's a stockade, but it isn't used as a form of punishment. Instead, you'll see regular citizens going into it from time to time of their own free will, giving their bodies to deliver cheer and joy to any passerby in a ritual of Mania that's somewhat similiar yet somewhat different to cruicible's fight night.  Instead of commiting a crime, the player can simply activate it to put themselves in it for a day. Every time a resident rapes you has been satisfied by the gift your body has willingly provided them, you get gold.

[*]You can free the town whore, and there may be some sort of personal reward in it for you later... but since it's sanctioned by local laws, you'll be fined 500 gold. Killing them or vampire feeding on them counts as murder.

• You can't free the ones in Bliss. They're there of their own free will.

[*]After a day passes the NPC will be gone. Either replaced by another or left empty

Joburg changes

One final suggestion.

Joburg is, in my opinion anyway, much too random and much too broad when it comes to NPC-NPC interaction, to the point to where its just plain unrealistic. They screw without any concern as to who they're targeting, where they are, or what time of day it is, turning bustling city centers into mega-bordellos.  The imperial market district is especially bad, it might as well be renamed the "Unwilling orgy district"

I would like to propose a few checks to make NPC encounters a little less random, and a lot more realistic.

[*]Bigger difference between time of day (outdoors at least). Currently, npc's are more sexually active at night, but I would like to see this expanded upon to the point to where unless there's a real opportunity (see below for the other checks), they're far less likely to screw out in the day. At night they'd get even more active.  Indoors the difference would be far less severe, but not completely eliminated.

[*]is the target alone? It's silly enough to have npcs be able to rape players and other npcs in brought daylight... let alone in front of lots of people not to mention guards. I think the system that Adultplayplus uses to determines weither or not the couple in question is alone is sufficient for this. To give an example: It should be almost nill to be targeted while standing in the imperial market district while standing right in the middle of the main street in full sight of the guards. Go down an alleyway or into a warehouse where no one is watching however, and your chances increase dramatically.

• [li]Another idea is that rather than having rape likelyhood being affected by people watching or not watching, It simply works differently. If they're watched, NPCs will still stalk, but they won't make their move until their victim is alone. If they stay in veiw of everyone's eyesight for too long the stalker just give up.

[/li]

[*]What is the attacker's level compared to the victims? Its also completely silly to see beggars raping guards. Or shopkeeprs attacking fighters guild members. Attackers should not rape somebody if they know darn well they'll get their ass handed to them right after they're done. As for the player, being low level makes you highly likely to be raped... but being level 50 reduces it to nill. Unless of course, it comes to our next check: disposition.

[*]Does the attacker like you (+70 disposition)? You know what they say, you can't rape the willing. If an attacker has +70 disposition with the victim and vise-versa, it should override the "what is the attacker's level" check, and the below, but not the two above ones. if this is the case though It should probably always be a greeting instead of a knock-out.

[*]Where is the attacker and victim located? While not as big of a factor as the above, I do think that the location should play at least some role in determining if and how often NPCs conspire to screw/rape. If you're located in a more "civilized" town like Chorrol or Skingrad, the threat goes down some. Transversely, a poverty stricken place like Bravil or Leyawinn should be more dangerous. But the most dangerous place? The Wilderness, where no one is watching at all.

[*]The Attacker's responsibility level I'm not sure if this is already implemented, but if it is, you could have fooled me. My suggestion is this, 50 responsibility = neutral. The farther below 50 a person is, the more likely a person is to start stalking and/or raping. The higher it is above 50, the less likely they are. Honest to god merchants and guards should not be very likely to start it.

[*]The Attacker's and victims race (possible addon). I know there was an addon that dealt with this, joburgcustom, but I never got that to work. Anyway this check deals with just how attractive one race finds another. Example, An imperial is less likely to rape you if you're an argonian or an orc, but more likely to rape you if you're human or elf. Might consider an addon/ini to incorporate custom races.

Golden saints and Dark seducers are both immune and forbidden from joburg-induced rapings.

To paraphrase: it should be utterly impossible to be raped if you're a level 25 orc woman standing right smack dab in the middle of the imperial market district broad daylight. In full veiw of every guard and citizen, But if you're Wood elf woman, and its night and you start going down a dark alleyway and/or find yourself in a warehouse with that stalker guy that really has the hots for you... well, bend over honey!

well, that's my ideas. I hope something eventually becomes of them.

Wow rylasasin! For your first post you definitely came with a bang lol.

Your ideas are great, I especially like LoversIllegalslavetrade and its variations:

• Voyerism: Every now and then have someone in the room rape the slave if the player stays unnoticed. Or in the case of necromancers/daedra summoners' date=' summon a bunch of zombies/daedra appropriately to do the job. Or in extreme cases, watch as they prepare to sacrifice the slave.

[*']Ability to buy a Slave: If your Infamy is high enough and/or you know some underground contacts (the dark brotherhood) perhaps you can buy your own chained sex slave for your house?

• You can't free this one. You can however choose various binding types to put her/him in.

• Its located in a secret locked trapped door. Dont' want people discovering your dirty little secret now do we?

[*]Rewards/Consequences: I like to be realistic, so I think some rewards and consequences for Freeing/raping the slaves you find.

•  
    • If you Free them right off the bat: +1 fame, partnership? or some chance that they'll come back to visit you in your house and \"thank\" you properly ;) If anyone has any other ideas feel free to share them.

• If you free them after raping: Most of the time you get nothing, and they just run away. Some will fight you though. And some might come back for revenge (like Audens Avidius does during the corrupt imperial watchmen quest) or tell the guards on you when they escape (+500 bounty)

For your LoversHumiliation idea, it'd be cool if one of the town whores was to be put on the pillory to be displayed in the middle of town square for anyone to freely come and rape her.

Interesting ideas. The Stockade makes the Empire sound like a shitty place to be if you're a female criminal.

Or great if you're a female criminal nymphomaniac, I suppose.

I think this would be a great plugin if anyone ever made it. Hell, if I was more handy with programming, I'd try m'self, but, as it were, I'm very limited.

I was going to post these ideas on wolflore2' date=' untill I realized they might have violated the new TOS and gotten my ass B&  :o thankfully I found this place instead.

I remember making just such a post in the old wolflore, though some of them overlap with ideas already presented.

[b']LoversIllegalslavetrade[/b] (alternate title: LoversDungeonRescue): A mod that adds illegal slaves to dungeons to save, rape, kill, or feed on.

Premise: Slavery is illegial in the empire... but that doesn't stop underground slave trading. After all, is a body also not a precious commodity for ner-to-do-gooders to pillage? The result of this In certain ruins/caves/etc you will sometimes (randomly) find people chained up to walls, ceilings, hunched over on benches, tied up to altars, or simply huddled in a corner arms and/or feet bound with ropes uneagerly awaiting their fate as slaves of various factions (Bandits, Marauders, Necromancers, etc), who keep them for their own personal needs (as sex slaves for bandits and marauders and to a lesser degree the other factions,  for sacrifices for forementioned Necros and Daedra summoners.) When you find them you can choose between Free them (for... some sort of reward.) Feeding on them (if your a vampire), Killing them (pointless),  or having a little fun with them (100% Success rate, but +1 or more infamy per ride). If you can do the later, you can do it over and over again untill and if you decide to the later..

clairfication: Slaves would only be found in dungeons containing NPC occupants. That is, Only dungeons containing Necromancers, Bandits, Mauraders, vampires, conjurers, etc. And in daedric realms. You would not find them in caves containing only animals or undeads for example (they're too stupid to take slaves). The condition and gender you'd find them in depends on the faction holding them hostage.

Bandits and Marauders will generally only keep female prisoners, and will be the ones having them tied up in ways that make them vulnerable to rape (ie tied to the wall, tied to a bed, spread on some sort of machine, hunched over in shackles, etc). While Necromancers and Daedra worshipers are a bit more general with theirs... their slaves are mostly used for sacrifices or work, so they're less precise in keeping their victims ready. But that isn't to imply that the occasional, sexually fustrated cultist won't have their way with the sacrifice before its chained to the altar, another position you might find them in btw as they uneagerly await their inevitable doom or daedra/zombie rape...

Inspirations: The idea comes from the days when I did modding for FOOK team back when I played Fallout 3. We had a similar (yet very watered down due to technological limitations) concept: You would occasionally find prisioners and dead \"rape victims\" in Raider hideouts. Also I got the idea while veiwing the picture for BBBAO neck shackles and http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=25223'>http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=25223 Chain it pose Pack

ANIMATIONS: Basically, in addition to the BBBAO neck Shackles animation, it would require an animated version of (or similiar to) the poses found in http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=25223 Chain it pose Pack. For starters, it would require an animated idle animation of the person in question trying to struggle out of their chains or bindings. And secondly (and most obvious) it would requires a set of animations each centered around that particular Bind type (Example if they were bound http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/25223-1-1245350282.jpg it would require an animation of that person being raped on that pole, and if the slave was chained up http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/25223-1-1245358356.jpg Like this the animation would involve missionary. Something http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/25223-1-1274441801.jpg like this though could have quite a few possible animations just so long as the animation doesn't break the bindings.)

Locations: Anything on http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Bandit_DungeonsThis list, http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Conjurer_Dungeons This one,, http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Maurauder_Dungeons This one,, http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Necromancer_Dungeons This one, or http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Vampire_Dungeons This one, are all good places to put slaves. Another possibly good place to put a few of them is in the numberous Oblivion Realms.

Another possible place to put one is the dark brotherhood sancutary and/or For Farragot (and no, you don't have to kill the slave to complete the purification quest)

• Voyerism: Every now and then have someone in the room rape the slave if the player stays unnoticed. Or in the case of necromancers/daedra summoners, summon a bunch of zombies/daedra appropriately to do the job. Or in extreme cases, watch as they prepare to sacrifice the slave.

• Ability to buy a Slave: If your Infamy is high enough and/or you know some underground contacts (the dark brotherhood) perhaps you can buy your own chained sex slave for your house?

•  
    • If you Free them right off the bat: +1 fame, partnership? or some chance that they'll come back to visit you in your house and \"thank\" you properly ;) If anyone has any other ideas feel free to share them.

More Realistic Rape

This is more a RaperS suggestion but it could apply to Joburg or LandE too. Basicly, it would make rape use a set of specific animations depending on the genders of both the victim and the attacker, and possibly show the victim tied up or something. I mean, really... it doesn't look very realistic when a khajiit bandit rapes a female imperial traveler npc, and the female traveler is on top, happily riding that spiny kitty cock, hands free, legs free, looking like she's having the time of her life, now does it?

LoversHumiliation

Another idea that was presented which I'll present here as well, and expand upon with my own ideas.

the original idea by haloreachman123 of the Wolflore2 forums

If you're character is sent to prison, there will be an extra stool in the cell. If you activate this stool, you will be teleported to a certain part of the city you are in where you will be in a stocks or in some other bondage position to be raped and humiliated by any person passing by. This is basically Sabinels proof of concept mod but this one has a purpose. Of course, after a while, you're character will be released.

My additional input

I had the idea before he did to an extent, but I really like it. I would like to expand on this idea by proposing that every now and then the stocks will be occupied by a random npc that supposedly broke the law (we'll call her the "town whore" for name's sake) if its not already in use by the player. Other NPCS will occasionally come by and humiliate and rape this NPC. The player can also do this for a very low price (or even free) with no adverse consequences.

• The Town Whore's Race will be almost completely random, but which city they're in will have an effect on which races are favored. Allessia Caro's hatred of Argonians and Khajiits for example will mean that its mostly args and Kitties in the stocks. The stocks are also occupied a lot more here than usual. In bravil it's the same but to a lesser degree. In anvil its mostly Elves and redguards, but more random. Imperial city is completely random, In bruma its mostly Nords and Bretons, etc.
    • The Caveat is that Cheydinhall, Chorrol, and Skingrad don't have public stockades. They're too civilized for this. instead, its located in the guard quarters, and its only the guards that do it, completely out of the public eye.

[*]In the shivering isles I had a similiar, yet very different set of ideas.

• In Cruicible, you can choose to go to the stockade if you commit a crime, just like in tamriel. However, they don't rape you. They beat you. If a day goes by and you survive, you're free
    • In Bliss, there's a stockade, but it isn't used as a form of punishment. Instead, you'll see regular citizens going into it from time to time of their own free will, giving their bodies to deliver cheer and joy to any passerby in a ritual of Mania that's somewhat similiar yet somewhat different to cruicible's fight night.  Instead of commiting a crime, the player can simply activate it to put themselves in it for a day. Every time a resident rapes you has been satisfied by the gift your body has willingly provided them, you get gold.

[*]You can free the town whore, and there may be some sort of personal reward in it for you later... but since it's sanctioned by local laws, you'll be fined 500 gold. Killing them or vampire feeding on them counts as murder.

• You can't free the ones in Bliss. They're there of their own free will.

[*]After a day passes the NPC will be gone. Either replaced by another or left empty

Joburg changes

One final suggestion.

Joburg is, in my opinion anyway, much too random and much too broad when it comes to NPC-NPC interaction, to the point to where its just plain unrealistic. They screw without any concern as to who they're targeting, where they are, or what time of day it is, turning bustling city centers into mega-bordellos.  The imperial market district is especially bad, it might as well be renamed the "Unwilling orgy district"

I would like to propose a few checks to make NPC encounters a little less random, and a lot more realistic.

[*]Bigger difference between time of day (outdoors at least). Currently, npc's are more sexually active at night, but I would like to see this expanded upon to the point to where unless there's a real opportunity (see below for the other checks), they're far less likely to screw out in the day. At night they'd get even more active.  Indoors the difference would be far less severe, but not completely eliminated.

[*]is the target alone? It's silly enough to have npcs be able to rape players and other npcs in brought daylight... let alone in front of lots of people not to mention guards. I think the system that Adultplayplus uses to determines weither or not the couple in question is alone is sufficient for this. To give an example: It should be almost nill to be targeted while standing in the imperial market district while standing right in the middle of the main street in full sight of the guards. Go down an alleyway or into a warehouse where no one is watching however, and your chances increase dramatically.

• [li]Another idea is that rather than having rape likelyhood being affected by people watching or not watching, It simply works differently. If they're watched, NPCs will still stalk, but they won't make their move until their victim is alone. If they stay in veiw of everyone's eyesight for too long the stalker just give up.

[/li]

[*]What is the attacker's level compared to the victims? Its also completely silly to see beggars raping guards. Or shopkeeprs attacking fighters guild members. Attackers should not rape somebody if they know darn well they'll get their ass handed to them right after they're done. As for the player, being low level makes you highly likely to be raped... but being level 50 reduces it to nill. Unless of course, it comes to our next check: disposition.

[*]Does the attacker like you (+70 disposition)? You know what they say, you can't rape the willing. If an attacker has +70 disposition with the victim and vise-versa, it should override the "what is the attacker's level" check, and the below, but not the two above ones. if this is the case though It should probably always be a greeting instead of a knock-out.

[*]Where is the attacker and victim located? While not as big of a factor as the above, I do think that the location should play at least some role in determining if and how often NPCs conspire to screw/rape. If you're located in a more "civilized" town like Chorrol or Skingrad, the threat goes down some. Transversely, a poverty stricken place like Bravil or Leyawinn should be more dangerous. But the most dangerous place? The Wilderness, where no one is watching at all.

[*]The Attacker's responsibility level I'm not sure if this is already implemented, but if it is, you could have fooled me. My suggestion is this, 50 responsibility = neutral. The farther below 50 a person is, the more likely a person is to start stalking and/or raping. The higher it is above 50, the less likely they are. Honest to god merchants and guards should not be very likely to start it.

[*]The Attacker's and victims race (possible addon). I know there was an addon that dealt with this, joburgcustom, but I never got that to work. Anyway this check deals with just how attractive one race finds another. Example, An imperial is less likely to rape you if you're an argonian or an orc, but more likely to rape you if you're human or elf. Might consider an addon/ini to incorporate custom races.

Golden saints and Dark seducers are both immune and forbidden from joburg-induced rapings.

To paraphrase: it should be utterly impossible to be raped if you're a level 25 orc woman standing right smack dab in the middle of the imperial market district broad daylight. In full veiw of every guard and citizen, But if you're Wood elf woman, and its night and you start going down a dark alleyway and/or find yourself in a warehouse with that stalker guy that really has the hots for you... well, bend over honey!

well, that's my ideas. I hope something eventually becomes of them.

'

Thank you i have been dreaming down the same alley but have troubles writing it down you did. thank you i hope some of mod- gods bite

Iggy

Guest Donkey

What worries me more right now then these ideas, is we haven't seen or heard any news from any japan modders ever since the earth quake struck 2 days ago. I hope they are alright.

Guest Donkey

The situation looks pretty grimm, it seem the death-toll could very well be more then 10.000 already, a town called miyagi has lost all it's inhabitants. that is more then 10.000 people.

Also they have problems with 3 Nuclear reactors. And in the west there is a volcanic eruption. :(

Yepp, my hopes and prayers go out to those who have been struck by this unimaginable disaster. Death toll must be horrible, even in a nation who is used to earthquakes and problems coming from the sea. 

This aside: It looks a bit strange when some sexual animations have got bouncing breasts and some do not. Any chance to get them all set to a realistic level?

This aside: It looks a bit strange when some sexual animations have got bouncing breasts and some do not. Any chance to get them all set to a realistic level?

Unfortunately, no... unless you take liberty to weight the animations to be BBB-enabled yourself, or if you can ask someone else to do it for you who knows how to and is willing to do it.

*snip*

'

Thank you i have been dreaming down the same alley but have troubles writing it down you did. thank you i hope some of mod- gods bite

Iggy

Hmmm, if I was serious about this, I would probably start at the Joburg idea, since that probalby seems the most doable of that list.

If I could only figure out how Joburg's NPC targeting system worked, I could add equations regarding spectators, time of day (or rather modify it to make more difference), level difference, etc.

My Slut is taking her punishment in The Bruma DungeonScreenShot39.jpgAbout punishment: Was there not a spanking animation? Is it possible to isolate "punish" animations to a peticular intent ie Punishment /rape and again isolate pillory/stocks/cages/gallows for guards?  Iggy

Guest Donkey

This mod could actually add to the pillory we already got.

Torture Devices

Just make the scripted event. and when you select it you would be placed in position. This way it would be easier to make new scripts who activate these events into sex animations later on.

This mod could actually add to the pillory we already got.

Torture Devices

Just make the scripted event. and when you select it you would be placed in position. This way it would be easier to make new scripts who activate these events into sex animations later on.

What about Sabinel's mod  are there not scriptet sex while chained, maybe couldt be of use?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=32081 Gallows!?

Guest Donkey

My Slut is taking her punishment in The Bruma DungeonScreenShot39.jpgAbout punishment: Was there not a spanking animation? Is it possible to isolate \"punish\" animations to a peticular intent ie Punishment /rape and again isolate stocks/cages/gallows for guards?  Iggy

Nice picture. this mod could be used for group option. while giving a blow job from the front another guard could take take turn from behind. :D

Guest Donkey

Can't we take dog and horse animations from CursedArmor? Default ones suck.

you can already. you just have to rename them to what the current horse animation is for lovers creatures and play around with ini settings till you have aligned them correctly. You can do the same for dogs animation.

Right now i am plugging away into how we could get more animation showing up when a creature is raping but somehow the Z key don't shuffle when you are raped by creatures.