Idea's for mods we should make.

LoversTrueCrime0_5a.7z 6.1 МБ

http://rghost.ru/3880323'>http://rghost.ru/3880323

===================

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp 325 КБ

http://rghost.ru/3880323

Ссылки одинаковые, поправь плиз.

Those links are identical.

Looks like this is LoversPayBandit like plugin with additional functionality.

Guest Donkey

Not sure if it was already mentioned or not(probably was' date=' but whatever), but I'd like to see more done with prisons.

Like give the cells a prisoner(race is based on where the City is. Like in Anvil its a Redguard, Layawiin is an Argonian, Cheydenhall is a Dark Elf, Imperial City is an Imperial... and so on). And have them rape you. Or have guards come in and rape you, or bribing the jailer with sex to escape.

[/quote']

I think that is the mod what Unreal just showed you.. looks like true crime is exactly what you asked for being raped in prison... bandits will also gang up on you, and effectivily hunt you. from a quick look in tes..

Guest Donkey

LoversTrueCrime0_5a.7z 6.1 МБ

http://rghost.ru/3880323'>http://rghost.ru/3880323

===================

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp 325 КБ

http://rghost.ru/3880323

Ссылки одинаковые' date=' поправь плиз.

Those links are identical.

Looks like this is LoversPayBandit like plugin with additional functionality.

[/quote']

No it is more then it seems, you are ganged up. now one after the other. also in prison. at least from the quicklook i had in tes before it crashed.

There is a mission within called player being raped while in prison. just like lovers paybandit this mod requires you to play as female player. You may want to add that. I am going to test this out i want to see what this is. :D

Apart from the many Japanese plug-ins this one seem to be Chinese for a change.

I know I made mention earlier of a possible addon for joburg, to make it more realistic.

Anyone know how one might go about that? Like what the targeting script is, how it works, etc?

If at all possible, I'd like to make it an addon that adds a script though rather than one that alters an existing joburg script, since they tend to change it quite a lot.

Guest Donkey

one question ?? since there is no readme, or atleast i am unable to decipher it yet. do i need both esp activated to play ??? or only one of the 2 ?? you have loversTrueCrime.esp and loversTrueCrimeEx.esp.. This is not very clear.

Guest Donkey

The prison works fine on my end. it's just text is unreadable, and when opening in tes and looking at the dialog instantly crash to desktop.

I got it working (mostly) with just truecrimeex enabled.

Seems fairly interesting, and definitely proves the delay can be removed.

What I found:

If you get arrested, and choose 'go to jail' there's a guy waiting for you in your cell.  Race does seem to vary by city, and he rapes you a couple of times.  (also adds some 'artwork' to the jail cells)

Also, it seems to add in new highwaymen type guys, who have their own paybandit type routine, with several options.  No clue what the options are but they seem to either lead to my girl getting attacked, or repeatedly raped by the group.  (I found a group of three a short distance outside of Skingrad on the road to Kvatch, and the gang 'leader' took her twice, the other members once).  And there seems to be no chance of escape from this - the 'escape rape' option seems disabled, and there's maybe a second of lag time between when she got on her feet again and when the next guy had her locked in the dialogue before rape).

I will note, this is not an expanded paybandit.  Turning this on and turning paybandit off means the regular highwaymen are just money-or-fight, and there is no more bribe the guards with sex option.  The only similarity seems to be the 'gold or sex' option for the gangs they added in.

Doubt I'll keep it around (at least, not until a translated version comes out).  Didn't have any crashes, but a couple times lovers spat out error messages about not being able to find positions (something I never experienced before this) and that resulted in the characters just standing around next to each other.  And (don't know if this is coincidence) but it seemed to do something to regular bandit AI - could never get them to rape me (outside of what RaperS and Joburg did before), but for some odd reason male bandits don't want to attack me unless I try to talk to them first when this is installed.

It is a great proof of concept, however.

Didn't have any crashes' date=' but a couple times lovers spat out error messages about not being able to find positions (something I never experienced before this) and that resulted in the characters just standing around next to each other.  [/quote']

Thats the error message I'm getting. Its not really crashing or anything, I just get that error, and then continously have to press enter while they stand there, usually inside of one another.

Never seen the bandits yet, but this does prove that the delay can be removed. No clue why they'd put it in Joburg in the first place. It should have been something optional. Infact, I've only seen the delay inside Joburg, so why its in there in the first place is a mystery to me.

Wish I could somehow contact the creator of Joburgs and request they remove it, its probably a simple edit I can't even see.

Ñо УÑиÑлÑ-ÑпаÑибо попÑавил(Ñе Ñо Ñ Ð½Ðµ ÑÑÐ°Ð·Ñ Ñвидел)

можеÑÑ Ð¾Ð±ÑÑÑниÑÑ, ÑÑо они ÑоÑÑÑ Ð·Ð°Ð¼ÑÑиÑÑ-в двÑÑ ÑловаÑ?

РвообÑе- ÑÑо же ÐÐÑим  -болÑÑой мод, обÑÑÑни бÑÑ...Ñм

====================================

Well, that I have found^ mod uses poses

Сейчас растолкую народу тут. Donkey решил что крякозябры что он видит - китайский. Велик и могуч наш китайский язык... :D

Кстати TrueCrimeEx это часть Преступности Сиродила? Или чего-то другого? Я не в курсе.

Donkey, simbols you see are a screwed up Russian. If you see those symbols in Oblivion - it means you have no Russian fonts installed(not surprising). If in CS and T4E - i see them like this too... maybe because my win7 is in Jap mode.

Like UNREAL said we need those anims, you said you see no errors in jail? Maybe you got Gamesource's motion pack installed?

About esp's - you only need one of em. Ex is intended for another mod in development(not sure myself, never seen this before).

To fix the prison errors, I basically just downloaded a bunch of random Motion packs from here and the Japanese Wiki.

The only ones I'm lacking now are 34 and 19. I think I'll just copy and paste an ini file for now, not sure if that will do anything, it will reference another motion, but whatever, as long as I'm not getting the errors I couldn't care less. I have lots of motions anyways.

Like Donkey asked; what is with the main downoad and the EX version? Likely have a look if I get an answer, because this is my dream mod for Lovers.

Don't suppose you could link those motion packs here Brimstone? Never really delved into that side of things, so could take me a ooong time to track em all down.  :'(

Thanks iron_jack.

Wow, the animations are top notch, especially the one were you are standing and taken from behind. Pose and facial expression are perfect. I wouldn't mind replacing a few of the default poses with it to makeit the most common. I also really like the doggy-style bj one too. That was just in the jail too. I'm off out to find me some bandits. This mod is now a mainstay; can't wait til it's translated.

EditAfterBandits: Really liking all the anims (except the one were you hands are 'tied above your head; looks liek your PC has dislocated shoulders) however LandE and Bukkake cause problems. Often the next Bandit in line will be too busy masturbating and covering his pal; and LandE kicks in to the point that it's truly a loong event. Actualy, thats pretty awesome really, it's mostly the masturbation/bukkake thats a problem. I forget, is there a way to disable it? It's a pretty unrealistic addition anyway.

Guest Donkey

Сейчас растолкую народу тут. Donkey решил что крякозябры что он видит - китайский. Велик и могуч наш китайский язык... :D

Кстати TrueCrimeEx это часть Преступности Сиродила? Или чего-то другого? Я не в курсе.

Donkey' date=' simbols you see are a screwed up Russian. If you see those symbols in Oblivion - it means you have no Russian fonts installed(not surprising). If in CS and T4E - i see them like this too... maybe because my win7 is in Jap mode.

Like UNREAL said we need those anims, you said you see no errors in jail? Maybe you got Gamesource's motion pack installed?

About esp's - you only need one of em. Ex is intended for another mod in development(not sure myself, never seen this before).

[/quote']

i am not sure what Ashal released for animations, but those packs i released earlier and in all other forms on the older wolflore contained all animations, Japanese, Russians etc.. who where ever released, till i did not have an account anymore. Due to deletion.

As for new animation haven't been able to check. i tried contacting Hitman, or the other moderators but they never responded.

i am not sure what Ashal released for animations' date=' but those packs i released earlier and in all other forms on the older wolflore contained all animations, Japanese, Russians etc.. who where ever released, till i did not have an account anymore. Due to deletion.

As for new animation haven't been able to check. i tried contacting Hitman, or the other moderators but they never responded.

[/quote']

Well, looking in the TrueCrime folder I don't see any new animations. Looks like it just uses some that none of the other Lovers plugins have; yet already exist in the pack. Whether that is your additions or what already came with it i'm unsure.

I got it working just by installing the stuff from the .7zip and then using the EX plugin.

i am not sure what Ashal released for animations' date=' but those packs i released earlier and in all other forms on the older wolflore contained all animations, Japanese, Russians etc.. who where ever released, till i did not have an account anymore. Due to deletion.

[/quote']

The packs you released, can they be found any where anymore? I don't suppose it's really *important* per se, but I'd like to have all the animations I possibly could  ;D