Idea's for mods we should make.

Have the PC characters Fame/Infamy rate enhance the characters sex appeal to NPCs.  Lets face it, people are attracted to fame.  Some of the 'sexiest' people alive IRL are famous, rather than actually attractive.  Every 5-10 Fame/Infamy points and your appeal jumps a step.  Each step either increases the likelyhood of being the target for Jorbug/RaperS and/or increases the ease of NPCs accepting the prostitution type dialog initiated sex through AdultPlayPlus.

Guest Donkey

What they should do, is expand TrueCrime. Make new quests like i seen them do now with loversStupidNPC To rescue someone, only this will be to rescue a prisoner.

This mod is made for female Players. But male will be able to have this quest, once this prisoner is rescued. You can then with the help of this prisoner found your new faction, in witch you will need to rescue more of these prisoner.. Around cyrodill. Then you will need to earn gold to found this foundation guild.

SOT order of the nebeney Allows you to fully build new faction.

This new guild that is then expanded around cyrodill will make crimes more common when they are build near cities. etc.. Looting pillaging an rape etc..

I like that idea, Donkey.  Anything to expand TrueCrime is spiffy with me.  On that subject, since it seems to be a female addon, why not add female prisoners to cells too, so a male can have fun when he's sent there?  Maybe fix it so when in jail the Rape Contact spell isn't an assault or something.

there's lots of married couples. how about mode, where you could shapeshift in to male npc, after some background checks and use it to seduce his wife. interesting part would be in connection with Tomago (say you play as dark elf and seduce part of imperial couple. wife would have hard time to explain that). question is usage. shapeshift could be used to some crimes to get blame on someone else. that could be overcome by setting the "shift" to work only in some proximity of person you want to seduce or something like that.

other part of this could be some experience and level with stronger spells. after some practice why not to take over someone's position.

You know, we have the great highwaymen and the bandits, but i wouldn't mind seeing some npc enemies whose main goal is to rape; not to kill you like bandits or give you the option like highwaymen, but just one or two enemies who mainly use stealth, wear you down/do whatever requirements are necessary to rape you, and then leave. Maybe they have a knock out potion or something that wears you down/makes you more vulnerable without needing to attack you. Overall, i guess just a more specialized bandit/highwayman.

You know' date=' we have the great highwaymen and the bandits, but i wouldn't mind seeing some npc enemies whose main goal is to rape; not to kill you like bandits or give you the option like highwaymen, but just one or two enemies who mainly use stealth, wear you down/do whatever requirements are necessary to rape you, and then leave. Maybe they have a knock out potion or something that wears you down/makes you more vulnerable without needing to attack you. Overall, i guess just a more specialized bandit/highwayman.

[/quote']

One part of it could be a very low damage weapon with paralyze enchant on it.  When Dremora spawn with paralyze weapons they literally end up raping after every hit (at least until it runs out of charge).  Trick would be getting the raper NPC to run away after one successful rape or something similar, rather than standing around or continuing to attack.

I think the lovers modders should make a mod with pregnancy with an Creature like a horse with a birthing scene like pushing the foal out of the vaginal like a horse

I find a mod named 'HiyokoGeneratorCreature'. Maybe you will enjoy it.

But it is a japanese mod and not work every well on English Lovers mod.

Here is the link: http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups23924.7z

Oh, it is an addon for TamagoClub.

Okay so this is just a re-imagination of the current LandE mod (i think that's what its called)

So once you get killed instead of going to the dreamworld, you go to Obliviion.

There you will be raped by 5 male demons, after they're done with you, you will be forced into a dungeon where you will then be raped by those demon hounds. So it's kinda like LandE and Loversbitch so to speak

Once this is all done you will be returned back home, where all your Gold will be taken away from you.

Btw how do u get out of dreamworld in the LandE mod anyway?

Breast milk since it comes from a human and not a cow. This is a game so what it tastes like doesn't really matter? I'm feeling sorry for all babies now. Can you imagine we used to drink that? Babies have bad taste! ;)

Lovers LoveJuice should be pretty easy to modify to give bottles of "breast milk" to the player, but you'd need a breast sucking animation for it to really work, and that would be tough to do. Look how bad the cocksucking animation is, even with only a few sizes of Slof's Boners to choose from.

How about a mod where if you were caught commiting a crime say rape, or some petty pick pocketing. Instead of being thrown in jail you would be place in stocks (pillory not sure on the spelling), and people passing by could have thier way with you, or throw stuff at you. Depending on severity of crime time scale could be increased, or possibly other tortures. Of course I am no modder, so I'm not sure if any of this would be possible. I didn't read through the whole post, so if I stole someone elses ideas I appoligize.

I think we could use:

1. birthing scene with tamagoclub

2. different belly growth during pregnancy  (not just one model...)

3. maybe some thoughts of the PC during the pregnancy or risky days (worries....)

4. fetus live view (like in "VH" AKA "violated heroine")

5. not just rape but also NPC asking for consensual sex

Yeah, it's ridiculous how if anyone ever wants to have sex with someone else, they just go there and rape them instead of asking. The response you get from the npc when saying no should vary depending on how responsible (?) the npc is. How they ask should also vary, perhaps depending on speechcraft skill or any other factor you can come up with.

Yeah' date=' it's ridiculous how if anyone ever wants to have sex with someone else, they just go there and rape them instead of asking. The response you get from the npc when saying no should vary depending on how responsible (?) the npc is. How they ask should also vary, perhaps depending on speechcraft skill or any other factor you can come up with.

[/quote']

I agree with this. At least sometimes in Joburg they do sort of ask, in a threatening kind of way. It makes me keep my joburg settings down to .10 for everything unless I'm in one of my player homes and want an orgy. Heck, with the new LoversBed Eat Me item, I haven't even bothered turning up Joburg for that.

OTOH, Lovers remains an awesome mod series. Finally, people have sex lives, even if they turn into pretty dark and perverse sex lives if you don't watch your set up. ;)

Yeah' date=' it's ridiculous how if anyone ever wants to have sex with someone else, they just go there and rape them instead of asking. The response you get from the npc when saying no should vary depending on how responsible (?) the npc is. How they ask should also vary, perhaps depending on speechcraft skill or any other factor you can come up with.

[/quote']

There is apparently a Russian plug-in that does something similar referenced in this thread http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?topic=232.0

LoversFreeLove

But nobody's seemed to have been able to find it...