Idea's for mods we should make.

I'd like to see either a total conversion or a separate land that's more sword and sorcery styled rather than high fantasy; more Conan and Gor than Oblivion's Lord of the Rings style. Less magic, less fantastic clothing and amazing structures; like a fantasy third world. Would be a better fit for some of the mods, especially ones involving rape.

Just thought a neat idea. How about a plugin where if you're caught sneaking and trespassing by the owner of a certain building or house, then the owner will either rape you if they are a higher level than you or will confront you about it. For the confrontation, the player can negotiate with the NPC and they can both have sex or the NPC will refuse and you will be reported to the guards with an added charge. Also for a funny little twist, if you negotiate a peace treaty and the NPC finishes having sex with you, the NPC may still report you to the guards after laughing at you in some sort of humorous phrase. This would mainly happen if you the NPC was less responsible.

i don't use other mods than Lovers and body replace. so if any of these are in some mod, sorry.

would be nice to see some kids in towns. big fantasy world and everyone is old. problem is that using adult mods with them around would not be nice. too bad.

how about some cult-like quest. get virgin to some altar, prepare some ritual. could be estrus animation of girl been sacrificed. then you can chose some new special spell. or you can sacrifice part of your self (teleported in room full of demons and after losing half of hp teleported back). depending on how many you manage to kill or if you tried (it is sacrifice noone tells you to fight back) get another spells. (something like cursed armor).

Not sure if someone else suggested this, or if there is already one, but how about a good old fashioned "make out" animation? You know, something that could be used BEFORE you proceed with the other animations.

Hug animations, fondling and caressing animations would be great too. I wish I knew how to make animations, darn it.

Not sure if someone else suggested this' date=' or if there is already one, but how about a good old fashioned \"make out\" animation? You know, something that could be used BEFORE you proceed with the other animations.

Hug animations, fondling and caressing animations would be great too. I wish I knew how to make animations, darn it.

[/quote']

that would be great.

Not sure if someone else suggested this' date=' or if there is already one, but how about a good old fashioned \"make out\" animation? You know, something that could be used BEFORE you proceed with the other animations.

[/quote']

This would be amazing. Seriously.

It's something I've always wanted in this game' date=' a sort of foreplay animation mod. But at this point, I would even settle for a proper kissing animation.

[/quote']

I started using Lovers because I wanted my character to have a sex life with companions. For obvious reasons companion mods almost never have more than a text only description of sex, and even then your character only gets to have sex once or twice. That's a bad sign for a relationship. ;)

I'd love a mod where my character could make out with companions, show some affection. Sort of like the flirt packs that Sulteric Drums includes, but with animations. A hair petting or hand holding idle, a kiss animation, the kind of affectionate sex animations that came out for Dragon Age.

A makeout animation would be great. However it wouldn't be easy. Unlike the sex animations which has patterns in the motions, kissing would involve much more. There would be a lot of small lip adjustments to every second of the animation and a bunch of other things that would have to be done to make the animation look convincing and not weird. This is why we rarely see kissing animations as opposed to the many sex animations in mods.

A makeout animation would be great. However it wouldn't be easy. Unlike the sex animations which has patterns in the motions' date=' kissing would involve much more. There would be a lot of small lip adjustments to every second of the animation and a bunch of other things that would have to be done to make the animation look convincing and not weird. This is why we rarely see kissing animations as opposed to the many sex animations in mods.

[/quote']

True, but I remember there was one in a Morrowind mod that was decent enough. It wouldn't have to be perfect, even the Bioware hugs and kisses in their games have some weird issues.

It's something I've always wanted in this game' date=' a sort of foreplay animation mod. But at this point, I would even settle for a proper kissing animation.

[/quote']

Agreed, doesn't the Claudia mods have a makeout animation between the two girls at the inn or am I crazy?

Watch this space Melodia. Nessa and I have plans....

I like the sound of that !

[/quote']

Agreed, doesn't the Claudia mods have a makeout animation between the two girls at the inn or am I crazy?

I take too many screenshots... there is likely more kissing scenes but this is the one I captured a couple times. There are a number of interesting scripted animations in CLS. Can't wait for chapter 3.

14szc3t_th.jpg

2cqiidj_th.jpg

Yey!!!!

I take too many screenshots... there is likely more kissing scenes but this is the one I captured a couple times. There are a number of interesting scripted animations in CLS. Can't wait for chapter 3.

Neat, are those actually animations or are they just poses?

Yey!!!!

Neat' date=' are those actually animations or are they just poses?

[/quote']

Animations. There are a couple of make out sequences in CLS. It's actually a really good comedy quest mod. :)

I have 3 ideas:

1. The kissing animation looks good. It would be nice to have that as an option in AdultPlayPlus actually(I'm not a fan of comedy quests, except maybe the Cursed Armor if that counts).

2. A tweak to Lovers with PK extender to make it possible for a male NPC to rape the player if he isn't satisfied, based on chance and his social standing. It's not that I'm a chauvinist. It would simply be more immersive that way and add some unexpected behavior to NPCs.

3. A new birthsign called "The Nymph" for females and "The Satyr" for males. It's similar to the atronach but you only restore mana through sex. If you could simply edit LoversSucMP to get the same effect, I would do it if you can tell me what script and variable I need to change.

Phew, I made so many posts today *collapses*

IDEA:

So earlier, I was a bit bummed out that there is not many good male companions available. (I mean after all, the majority of us play females who get boinked by random unimportant male characters in the world.) Anyways I was thinking of what would be a unique companion. Anyways I kind of got rather perverted with it, and figured the Gatekeeper as some kind of obedient slave/bodyguard would be pretty awesome. Not to mention if he could maybe be re-textured, it could go a long way. Especially if your female is sort of the type to have slaves or possibly "pets". Or even just as a really scary bodyguard.

I'll say right now, I'm inept at making mods, so this is something I hope inspires someone else.

I've used the Mad Companionship mod to turn the Gatekeeper into a pet. The real challenge would be writing Companion Quests for him that made any sense. :D

Idea:

I'd really like to see a bawdy quest mod built around the Amazons from OOO or the girls from Hentaimania. Take the OOO idea that the Amazons are kidnapping men for breeding story and play it out.

The son of the Countess of Anvil and some of his friends were kidnapped by Amazons to the Island of Femiscaria. The Count tried sending in a fleet; only one man returned, that one a near mindless husk, his body so drained of fluids that he appeared to have aged decades in mere days. Fearing to launch another frontal assault, the Countess sends you to the Island to retrieve the enslaved boys. Your character fights, but is overwhelmed and enslaved him / her self, and taken to an  Amazon City. Slight differences in dialog depending on whether your character is male or female, but the Amazons have decided that your character is prime breeding stock. Can you survive the fiendish torments the Amazons will inflict upon you, without your mind breaking? Can you survive the Sanguine Arena, defeating first other slaves and eventually Amazon champions in erotic combat? Can you find the son of the Countess and escape Femiscaria?

The island could feature multiple bawdy quest lines, and could have implied links to other adult quest mods.

One of the biggest things I've wanted to do is make actual tentacle creatures rather than just spell effects. I have an idea for two species, or perhaps just one species with two behaviors. I have them imagined as sort of sea urchin looking, with a flat fleshy disk for a bottom that they use to adhere to surfaces as well as many tentacles around the circumference of it.

One, a red variation, would actually make use of the drowning mechanism and be placed in underwater caves. If the player gets in range, it will drag them down and hold them until their air runs out.

The second variation, a blue or gray, would couple with the player instead, but would not attempt to drown them.

Either hold would be able to be resisted, maybe by pressing the attack button, and perhaps coupling with the blue/gray one would allow the character to receive a rare ingredient, or perhaps something else (scripted disease/pregnancy?)

I would do this if I could figure out how to wrangle with the CS, as I know how to model fine.