Idea's for mods we should make.

Sounds great. I'll try doing this.

but somehow the Z key don't shuffle when you are raped by creatures.

Wait' date=' "z" isn't supposed to do anything when player are raped. Or did i misunderstood something?

[/quote']

I don't know what its supposed to do, but for me Z works perfectly fine for shuffling animations when my girl gets raped, both with Joburg and RaperS

Brothel Network

This mod would allow you to start your own brothel which allows you to go recruit around towns for workers. First thing to do is buy a building for sale(It works the same way as buying a house in a town except more expensive). There should be around 2-3 buildings for sale per town. Each one is unique in size and such and possibly requiring X amount of fame.

After buying a Brothel, the worker search begins. This is probably the best part since people will be able to import other people's NPCs they made similair to companions. Each NPC will has their own stats.

Example:

Cheryl

Dislike: Nords

Sexual Limit: Low (Around 1-2 clients in 1 day cycle)

Popularity: 0.01

Example 2:

Catherine

Dislike: Male

Sexual Limit: High (6-8 Clients in 1 day cycle)

Popularity: 0.5

Popularity will be based on how many "positive feedbacks" they recieve from their clients. Kinda how Lovers Doctor mechanics work. Higher the popularity, more money they bring in. As your fame increases, so does the amount of clients you will attract.

The amount of gold you will get is based on how much you set it to. If the house gets too high, your workers will not be happy, therefore they will leave your Brothel. You will recieve your money from a chest in your office.

To add in to the fun factor, there should be around 2-3 NPC brothels that will be competiting against you. It will keep you on your feet.

Possible Add-ons

Brothel Bandits

A gang of Bandits would invade your brothel, rape and kill all of your workers, and steal your money from the chest. This would require you to pay for guards(Not Imperial guards) to defend your brothel from invasions. As your fame increases, the bandit's gear will be upgraded, therefore making it tougher to defend, which require you to hire more expensive guards.

Brothel Bandits-Expanded

Now the NPC brothels can hire a gang of bandits to ruin your bussiness if you are doing better compared to them. Having 1-3 Brothels hiring bandits to ruin you can be troublesome, yet at the same time keeping you busy. Possibily kidnapping your workers and adding them to their work force.

Brothel Monsters

Randomly, monsters would rise up from the sewer system of the Imperial City and start raping and killing NPCs. Some of the bigger monsters would go into your brothel, kidnap your workers, and bring them into their habitat. The mod, chained beast, had a creature which drags your character into stocks. The same thing could be applied here. Having like an ogre grabbing your workers by the legs after they reach below 35% hp back into a cave or a sewer system space.

In order to get your workers back, you need to fight into their habitat, free your workers, and bring them back. If you don't, they will be raped for eternity, possibily get pregnant and create more of them or a hybrid. Kinda like being reproduction slaves. Could create a possibility of a city defense type thing going on.

Awesome ideas guys! I quite like the prison one.

Something that still makes me wonder is why nobody has changed the usual female prisoner attire into something like shackles and collar only. It should be an easy to do mod.

wYUdf.jpg

rfzQ7.jpg

mVrag.jpg

Also, I remember seeing this in a Japanese site a while back. A modder was doing a set of "shy" idles that would kick in only when a female PC is naked/topless in front of a male NPC. The idea sounds fun enough, but also rather complicated to do.

dt37e.jpg

paWCs.jpg

Guest Donkey

Nightwyind that is part of BUaddmotion not released yet. I think it was something Cotyoyume was working on till he go side stepped with his other project called combat enhancements.

I always strip my female characters naked in prison. ;D

Incidentally, I found out yesterday that it's possible (at least in the IC) to break out of prison by asking the guard to fuck you (just the normal proposition like you can do with anyone). He unlocks the door and comes in, you sleep with him, and then you can just walk right out, heh. I don't know if that was intentional or not but it's pretty cool.

SO much cool stuff could be done with prisons though, seriously.

I had something like that happened to me. There was another cellmate with me. She raped my chocolate elf and the guard opened the prison door to "watch". After I broke out of the rape, I ran for the hills and escaped with my equipment. :)

Best Jail Break ever.

Guest Donkey

Sorry for hijacking this thread :D

Hijacking with content! That's the best kind of hijacking. :P Keep 'em coming imo' date=' hehe

Nope you can even get them here. the penis is from lovers creatures.

Oh right, I forgot about loverscreatures. I think I skipped that one because something about weirdness with the pillory (which in the end I could never get working anyway). Might have to go back and take a look if it adds genitalia to a lot of different things.. especially zombies and goblins, as they're more "human-like" monsters.

The after-sex commentary, where is that from?

After sex is from joburgh. rapers has it too but if you use the one from galgat it would be more extreme. :D

After sex is from joburgh.

Weird. I use joburg and I've never seen that. I wonder if there's an option somewhere that I missed' date=' or something.

[/quote']

Yep, it is from Joburg. You need to select "lovers expanded" in the config spell, so these lines from the PC's pov show up. I like these more than the ones the rapists say :P

There are plenty of rarely seen lines from Joburg and AdultPlayPlusforSSP. For example, if you have sex many times with an specific character, they will begin to show some unique dialog, depending on the NPC's personality. If it is a gentle guy, he will go like "I keep thinking about you. Every time we make love is great...sorry, I am just ranting". If it is a cruel NPC, he will go like "You know I am going to force fuck you at any time I can. You are my sex slave. No matter how much you resist you always end naked and putting out"

I've seen these two at least in my game.

Hot.

I'll have to investigate when I get home. The only thing I've ever seen is "here, have some gold you filthy whore" (after which they... don't give me gold). And it's always up in the very top left, like a game/quest message. Maybe something to do with DarnUI? I dunno.

Anyway, now *I'm* clogging up this thread, and not even with cool stuff like Donkey. I will shut up now. :P

LoversIllegalslavetrade (alternate title: LoversDungeonRescue): A mod that adds illegal slaves to dungeons to save' date=' rape, kill, or feed on.[/quote']

In Fallout3 you can combine the Animated Prostitution mod with another mod that allows you to use the mesmatron to capture prisoners (usually raiders) and turn them into whores under your employment.

Since the scripting is so similar, could something like that be done for Oblivion as well?  For instance, if we borrow some code from the Rapeman mod that turns victims into sex slaves after lots of rapes, and changed it around to do something similar but not just for rape.

Example: (All this is assuming we're dealing with the multitude of bandits and marauders in the game, of course)  Make a "capture" spell that is scripted to only work on NPCs who are unconscious (fatigue loss) or paralyzed (spell effect).  The script would then change their faction to Player Faction & ends combat, so that when they recover they're not longer hostile (ever).  Next borrow some bondage animation to show their hands being tied up.  Then they can get sent off to the Imperial Prison (automove to location).

Once they're in jail you could then try to bribe the jailor (dialog script) to "release them into your custody" - at which point you'd have your own "pet" that you could have follow you around, pimp out to others, or just keep for your own personal amusement.  Buying them would remove their respawn flag so that they don't vanish after a few days - but if left unbought then they would respawn back home & vanish from jail (to keep the jail from getting over-crowded).

Guest Donkey

No you can't just plug some codes from fallout 3 and plug-in into oblivion. Fallout 3 Geck is way more sophisticated. There where allot of new things added in geck that where not previously available.

How else do you think they created mods like RTS realtime settler, FNNCQ a slavery overhaul. These mods won't have been possible due to the limitations from tes. Geck allowed new things. and newer geck from new vegas one can do even more then fallout 3 etc..

hay why not make an new pregnancy mod with real birth, bigger bellies like

hentai pregnant pics. I'm sure somebody can do it, and like a beginner i can't do this so help me out friends.

knight133

hay why not make an new pregnancy mod with real birth' date=' bigger bellies like

hentai pregnant pics. I'm sure somebody can do it, and like a beginner i can't do this so help me out friends.

knight133

[/quote'] uh, there are plenty of pregnancy mods out there. Some that come into mind are loversborn, tomagoclub, and the pregnancy Addon for sexlivion.

LoversJoburgNonstop:Surprised I didn't mention this. When multiple people are raping and attracted to you, they should all get a turn before you escape. Its not that I want some inescapable situation, otherwise I'd delete EscapeRapers, its that I think its unrealistic that when you get raped, and someone is watching and they are turned on, and the first person is finished, there is that silly delay that makes it easy to get up and leave.

Sure, I COULD wait on the delay, but that takes the fun out of it. I have been working on this feature bit by bit to no avail (if I weren't in college I'd probably have made much more progress than this).

Also, LoversDispositionUp:Looking at my LoversSurrender thing in my previous post, I think its stupid when during a fight, Rapers activates, and then, when there done, they continue to attack you. I mean thats just stupid. It would make sense if an NPC absolutely hated you, but not ALL of them to do it.

LoversPrisoner:Perhaps a bad part that comes with surrendering, similar to my LandE3 suggestion, but without the death/knockout. Basically LandE3, but by surrendering.

LoversObediance or LoversHope or something:During rape your character sort of "gives up" and allows it. They stay on the ground and let it continue due to depression or something. Give this a VERY low chance though, I hate the whole "useless females" concept I always see in hentai pictures and stuff.

I personally think there should also be a mod for emotions and stuff so it can check for these things. I have a mod called New Beginnings that lets you specify your characters backstory and personality and stuff. Perhaps tie it into that.

MAN I need to learn to mod more. My current programming expirience wouldn't get me past simple mathematics, or dialogue selection stuff. Plus in general, I tend to blackout when reading someone elses code, it could be VERY simplistic, but I just seem to go blank when looking at someone elses code. Losing everything I know, rather than analyzing it.

the joburg nonstop idea you should follow up it would really be big immersion change.

Victim stays down. Go for it!

Iggy Im a no-be-modder but facinated and addicted to others work ;)

Yeah' date=' I'm gonna take a shot at writing something from scratch that simply calls on Joburg since editing Joburg itself messes things up.

Also, This mod idea isn't for lovers, but oh well.

[b']OblivonWrestling:[/b]I feel Oblivion is lacking throws and stuff, I mean, shouldn't powerhouse characters be able to toss enemies around, and should Ogres know the basics of the average suplex? Well, I layed out how I think the script should work, I'd actually give it a shot but I might save it for Skyrim, since this would obviously be a big system.

You can either use a Grapple, or Submission, Using Submission, will give three options, Headlock(Rest hold), Armbar(Damage), or Chinlock(A mix of both). You'll use submission, then when you grapple them, you press block to activate Headlock, Attack to activate Armbar, or Spell button to activate chinlock.

Headlock damages the opponent slightly, but recovers your health. Armbar damages them a lot but recovers nothing. And Chinlock does a little of both. You usually can't completly kill an opponent with it, there is a chance they can reverse it and damage you greatly if you hold it in too long. Also, there is the initial chance the start part of the spell will simply be reversed.

For Grapples, we have a similar system, but it all simply damages them. You use grapple, and it branches into, DDT position(Block), PowerBomb Position(Attack)(Drains fatigue greatly), or Standing Position(Spell Button). From there, each branches into three different moves based on what button is pressed.

Block==>GEneric DDT

DDT    Attack=> Generic Suplex

Space==>Knee to chest

Block=>Powerbomb

Powerbomb  Attack=>Piledriver

Space=> Knee to face

Block=>Headbutt

Stand          Attack=>Finisher(Requires full Fatigue)

Spell =>Clothesline/Hard Lariat

You can select a finisher inside a item in the inventory that configures the system. No clue what they would be. But yeah, unconventional I know, but still, I feel there should be some form of throwing system in there. The only mod I ever found worked kind of stupidly, sort of treating enemies as items.

Not sure if it was already mentioned or not(probably was, but whatever), but I'd like to see more done with prisons.

Like give the cells a prisoner(race is based on where the City is. Like in Anvil its a Redguard, Layawiin is an Argonian, Cheydenhall is a Dark Elf, Imperial City is an Imperial... and so on). And have them rape you. Or have guards come in and rape you, or bribing the jailer with sex to escape.