Idea's for mods we should make.

Quick Scripting question, how would one go about referencing there topic.

Say somewhere in the script I put an "Addtopic Sexual Truce", how would one reference this later in the script?

The reasoning is I'm editing the "Displomacy and Mercy" mod to work with Lovers. I intend to make it so the truce spell works more effectively and adds a "Sexual truce" option, which is much more effective than the disposition system if they accept it, and also so that it works with creatures. Thus far I think I have it working with creatures, it doesn't completly ignore them at least, doesn't seem to do much else, but still.

Edit: Also, how would you make sex set enemy aggression to 0 within a certain radius? And also raise disposition by like...an amount that would make them semi-friendly towards you. Basically I want it so enemies stop attacking after sex and are perhaps willing to talk to you.

Double Edit: Is there a variable for how attracted enemies are to you? Might also be good to raise that. That was, rather than kill you, enemies would just rape you after watching you have sex. Since you've kinda proven your no threat.

Hi, I'm going to say this today if some one can tell me when a realism Loversborn with birthing a real baby and stuff like that coming out soon and if the persons really making Loversborn V3.

Say somewhere in the script I put an \"Addtopic Sexual Truce\"' date=' how would one reference this later in the script?

The reasoning is I'm editing the \"Displomacy and Mercy\" mod to work with Lovers. I intend to make it so the truce spell works more effectively and adds a \"Sexual truce\" option, which is much more effective than the disposition system if they accept it, and also so that it works with creatures. Thus far I think I have it working with creatures, it doesn't completly ignore them at least, doesn't seem to do much else, but still.

[/quote']

The DMTruceScript included with diplomacy and mercy might have what you're looking for.

What I would try to do (with regular programming experience, but no real modding ability beyond looking stuff up in the construction set and breaking things) is to set up (or maybe just replace the regular truce topic) a similar sexual truce conversation topic in the manner of the default truce script.  Call it in the same manner as is done in DMTruceScript, and have it set up with two results:

Accept: Drop aggression to 0, use the Lovers scripts to have the NPC rape you.

Refuse: Maybe have them rape you anyway, but don't drop aggression.

I thought about messing with some of the mods but then I gave up after taking a look in the CS.  When you load it up, there are all these warning messages because the base mod contains tons of tokens.  It was annoying but bearable.  But then I took a look at some of the scripts, which each called 5+ functions, and when I took a look at those functions, they also call 5+ functions, etc.  And since I can't even read most of the comments, I barely understand anything that's going on.

Edit: Also' date=' how would you make sex set enemy aggression to 0 within a certain radius? And also raise disposition by like...an amount that would make them semi-friendly towards you. Basically I want it so enemies stop attacking after sex and are perhaps willing to talk to you.

[/quote']

The first thing I thought of requires using an activator, a quest script, and a spell script.

quest script for somequest:

Begin GameMode

if (havingsex == 0) && (player.GetItemCount xLoversStageM > 0)

set havingsex to 1

someactivator.MoveTo player

someactivator.Cast somespell someactivator

endif

if (havingsex == 1) && (player.GetItemCount xLoversStageM == 0)

set havingsex to 0

endif

End

Somespell should have a script effect with however large the radius you want it to be.  Spell script:

Begin ScriptEffectStart

if (GetCombatTarget == Player)

SetAV Aggression 0

ModDisposition Player 30

endif

End

This is an idea based off loverscreature  LoversBreeder   

LoversBreeder is a quest chain in which you can start by talking to a stable keeper outside of each city upon talking to the keeper they will tell you they are having a shortage of new horses to sell coming in each month. The keeper will tell you that if you wish to help you should visit the Breeder and will direct you to a ferry master in the Ic waterfront that will take you to see the Breeder. After you stop talking to the keeper go to the waterfront and talk to the ferry master which will take you to Breeder Island. Once you get on the island you are directed to go see the breeder . The island will have limited humanoid npcs due to unwanted rapeing from other lovers mods. Once you visit the breeder She will ask you if you would like to help gather sperm from the creatures and bring them back to her for selective breeding. If you accept you will be given a ring/amulet that puts off a sent that makes you highly desired by the creatures. On the island there will be various creatures horses/sheep/farm dogs/deer/ect anything else that seems to make since to add. As well as having a sent charm the player will also be given a brutal spell that engages a mini game with the creature with would include pressing keys to allow the creature to go faster / slower as well as a key to switch to oral face rape from the creature as well as a pleasure bar for the mini game that shows how much the creature is enjoying it. Upon the mini game animation ending the creature will spray ether in your characters mouth or rear end depending on which position you where in sperm will pour from your mouth if that was the position you where in. The amount of seaman you get is based on how much pleasure the creature had during the game upon gathering enough creature seaman return to the breeder and get paid. The player may repeat over and over to gain money. Players may leave via the ferry master at anytime and take their spell and sent charm with them to gain seaman from elsewhere. But thats the end of it feel free to create this mod and add to it as anybody wishes. Feel free to make suggestions. 

would it be possible to extend the paybandit script to offer your companions as 'payment'? that would certainly make it more interesting for male chars with female companions (just as myself :P)

a quick example:

pay or else ... !

give gold blah

kill you first!11!1!

- *epic fighting scene*

no cash sry!

and what r we gonna do now?

wouldnt u rather take one of my companions as payment?

im not gay! (if male companion available)

u r alone dude ... (explains itself)

sure whatever (if female companion available, -25 disp)

____

its rather dull to have great plugin's like paybandit and truecrime but not be able to 'fully' use them. hope u ppl like the idea :D

- YD

Guest Donkey

Oblivion gates should be dangerous, when you first entered the oblivion gate, during the quest to get martin to claud Ruler temple, there was a man stuck in a cage..

you need to get the key from to continue getting out of the gate, there should be a chance for the player too to be captured by dremora's and be placed in one of those cages.. What happens after, do your math.. Kind of like the other mod like lovers True Crime, only this time if you are female player, the dremora's will take turn with you..

LoversPimp: Similar to Y2D4's idea, but more consensual. You can whore out your companions to other NPCs for money. Perhaps someone will go up and ask you, or you ask them, if they want to spend the night with a companion for a price, if they say yes, both of them walk off somewhere, do there business, and the companion will track you down later for a cut of the profit they made.

Also, sorry I wasn't around the last week, computer troubles  :-\.

Okay, this is one I would love to see.  Kind of like a player home mod combined with slavery.  Basically build an old-school plantation like area somewhere that wouldn't conflict with 3000 mods out there.  Let it have low walls, and a manor house type building, and a smaller building sparsely decorated labeled slave quarters.  Have pillory and cages about the courtyard or grounds, and like crops and such for the slaves to work.  Underneath the manor house is a dungeon, not the kind with trolls and stuff but like a stone walled room with bare cells etc.  Implement some sort of slavery, where you can go out, and capture npc's and put them in irons if you are the victor.  Think some mods have done this part actually.  But then, instead of selling them, bring them back to your manor and build your slave harem.  I think this would go good with Rapeslave and it's supporting mod (name escapes me atm).  Also, could throw in a few npc's that are travelling slavers, and who are scripted to journey to your manor weekly or monthly or something to sell you slaves, and that you could sell your slaves to if you felt like it. 

Sound interesting?

-Merctime

You know they had something like this with Fallout3, actually.  You could combine the slavery/sex mods with this one player Vault (long since gone, sadly) that allowed you to take captives & stick them in the jail that was inside it.  Of course Oblivion doesn't have all the same CS tools, but still... let me think...

Hmmm, build the dungeon.  Add some location/waypoint markers for the inside of the cells.  Grab RapeSlave and add a dialog command to teleport (not walk) the target into the cell location, or a spell that does the same.  Or do the same with the Mercy/Surrender mod to beam them into your dungeon.  You'd probably have to script it to alter/reset their AI idles to keep them from running off again (not sure how to go about that) - maybe borrow some scripts from a companion mod to "wait here" or something?  You'd probably have to do that anyway to swap their faction status so they don't attack you when you go to visit.

Overall I think it's doable.  Won't be easy, and way beyond anything I could ever come up with, but the pros here could probably whip something up in no time.

Don't suppose you have the 'long since gone' Vault on your sstem Froggy? Would you be kind enough to uplaod it and post a link in the Fallout section/PM it? I plan to go back to FO3 at some point soon for a while, and that sounds interesting.

Guest Donkey

You know they had something like this with Fallout3' date=' actually.  You could combine the slavery/sex mods with this one player Vault (long since gone, sadly) that allowed you to take captives & stick them in the jail that was inside it.  Of course Oblivion doesn't have all the same CS tools, but still... let me think...

Hmmm, build the dungeon.  Add some location/waypoint markers for the inside of the cells.  Grab RapeSlave and add a dialog command to teleport (not walk) the target into the cell location, or a spell that does the same.  Or do the same with the Mercy/Surrender mod to beam them into your dungeon.  You'd probably have to script it to alter/reset their AI idles to keep them from running off again (not sure how to go about that) - maybe borrow some scripts from a companion mod to \"wait here\" or something?  You'd probably have to do that anyway to swap their faction status so they don't attack you when you go to visit.

Overall I think it's doable.  Won't be easy, and way beyond anything I could ever come up with, but the pros here could probably whip something up in no time.

[/quote']

Are you to talking about RRCompanion Vault before version 5.3 ?? i know version 5.2 and previous allowed you to take captives and place them jail..

Then a mod like that Animated prostitution would be very handy for this setup.. Kind of a great combo

Okay' date=' this is one I would love to see.  Kind of like a player home mod combined with slavery.  Basically build an old-school plantation like area somewhere that wouldn't conflict with 3000 mods out there.  Let it have low walls, and a manor house type building, and a smaller building sparsely decorated labeled slave quarters.  Have pillory and cages about the courtyard or grounds, and like crops and such for the slaves to work.  Underneath the manor house is a dungeon, not the kind with trolls and stuff but like a stone walled room with bare cells etc.  Implement some sort of slavery, where you can go out, and capture npc's and put them in irons if you are the victor.  Think some mods have done this part actually.  But then, instead of selling them, bring them back to your manor and build your slave harem.  I think this would go good with Rapeslave and it's supporting mod (name escapes me atm).  Also, could throw in a few npc's that are travelling slavers, and who are scripted to journey to your manor weekly or monthly or something to sell you slaves, and that you could sell your slaves to if you felt like it. 

Sound interesting?

-Merctime

[/quote']

I have have been thinking about making mod like this, but it would be a castle instead of plantation and well there would be more interaction within castle like hiring guards, cooks or using slaves as cooks, feeding slaves, training captured enemies as slaves etc. I am just not sure how well you can do such things with oblivion modding tools.

First step would be of course make those enemies yield when they have low health and make them companions when taking them as slaves.

( Something like this, http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22392 )

I have made some mods for morrowind, but haven't really touched oblivion at all. In real life I work as developer so I don't think it would be too hard to understand oblivions modding tools.

http://www.mediafire.com/?k177g1gju940ne1

Here is what I've got done with my sexual diplomacy Mod. My LoversSurrender in other words. Rather than make a new spell, it just adds the option to bribe the enemy sexually, which it DOESN'T do yet, I got the topic option thing to show up though. I'm also going to make the spells ranged with a large radius, but does anyone have any pointers on how to call the Lovers system with it? I tried to put a simple script in, but got errors.

Guest Donkey

I am not sure what you mean.

have you tried this:

Call xloversCmnInitQuestInterface

set xLoversQuest.offence to Player

set xLoversQuest.defence to target

set xLoversQuest.SPos to 5 ; or any number between 1 to 9

And to start the sex animation. you need to place this last.

Call xLoversMainSafeStart

Call xloversCmnInitQuestInterface-uses bed

and master must^

Lovers with PK.esm

Add script to any object in CS, and after dialogmenu give object 1

scn aLoversObj1

int foff  ;nude bits

int fdef  ;nude bits

ref tar  ;actor1

ref me  ;actor2

float t

begin menumode 1009;dialog

return

end

begin menumode 1007;loading screen

removeme

end

begin gamemode

set me to getcontainer

if me==0

return

endif

set t to t+getsecondspassed

if t>5

removeme

endif

if t>1.5

set tar to player

if Call xLoversCmnIsReady tar  ; ready or not sub function LPK

if Call xLoversCmnIsReady me  ; ready or not

Let foff := 8+1024  ;nude bits (head, arms etc see in obse help)

Let fdef := 8+1024  ;nude bits (head, arms etc see in obse help)

set xLoversQuest.Offence to tar; 

set xLoversQuest.Deffence to me

set xLoversQuest.SPos to (GetRandomPercent *8) /100 + 1

if xLoversQuest.SPos >= 6

set xLoversQuest.SPos to xLoversQuest.SPos + 1

endif

set xLoversQuest.OffNudeFlag to foff    ;nude

set xLoversQuest.DefNudeFlag to fdef  ;nude

tar.Call xLoversMainSafeStart  ;start sex on tar(player) point

removeme

endif

endif

endif

end

Hate to ask, but how does one go about setting a master file? I'm not sure where in the TES Editor I set that. I touched up a bit on the script though, changed the description, made the spells ranged, and implemented a small amount of script, just gotta set the master file and then I'll get back with the result of it.

Guest Donkey

I thought you knew what you where doing..

Anyway to get master file going open up TES, then look for your mod, click on set as active file. The scroll all the way up till you see lovers with pk.esm dubbel click it it. and hit on the ok button on your right then save your plug-in. Congratulation you just got a new dependency masterfile for your plug-in.

If you use wreybash it is even simpler. just hit right click on your plug-in then click on add masterfile then browse till you get the file lovers with pk.esm and click on ok..

I thought you knew what you where doing..

Anyway to get master file going open up TES' date=' then look for your mod, click on set as active file. The scroll all the way up till you see lovers with pk.esm dubbel click it it. and hit on the ok button on your right then save your plug-in. Congratulation you just got a new dependency masterfile for your plug-in.

If you use wreybash it is even simpler. just hit right click on your plug-in then click on add masterfile then browse till you get the file lovers with pk.esm and click on ok..

[/quote']Yeah, sorry about that. I was mostly reading up on scripting, problem was I didn't start using the TES Editor until recently, I was using Notepad++ for my scripts, stupid I know, but meh. Plus none of my mods needed dependancy up to this point.

Alright, heres my progress as of now: http://www.mediafire.com/?4bwbg45lm544q7l

The spells are now ranged also, felt that it was nessecary, and they also have a radius, so it effects multiple persons with the truce thing. Since y'know, why beg one person and then the next just attacks you?

Anyways, I added a variable called IsSexual, basically, I want to know how to set it so if you pick the SexualTruce option, and they say "That sounds like a good idea." It sets IsSexual to 1. Then from there, all I would have to do within the script is put If IsSexual = 1...Sex.

I keep getting compile errors when I try to apply it to the "Yes" option of my SexualTopic in the TES Editor.

(I also plan to set it so the sexual option is usually more effective then the normal option if the genders are the same, but I'm pretty sure I know how to get that.)