PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab for SE

Those messages are being printed out using properties in playersuccubusquestscript.psc. They are being set in the esp, so you'll need to open it in CreationKit or SSEEdit to change it. 

;Strings
String Property StringGot Auto
String Property StringSemenPotionsFrom Auto
String Property StringDrained Auto
String Property StringSemenFrom Auto
String Property StringSuccubusEXP Auto
String Property StringCurrent Auto
String Property StringUsed Auto
String Property StringSatiation Auto
String Property StringConsumptionPerDay Auto

These are the properties you want to change. They don't seem to be getting loaded from a translation file but I could be wrong about that.

On 5/10/2022 at 6:00 PM, phalancks said:

Those messages are being printed out using properties in playersuccubusquestscript.psc. They are being set in the esp, so you'll need to open it in CreationKit or SSEEdit to change it. 

;Strings
String Property StringGot Auto
String Property StringSemenPotionsFrom Auto
String Property StringDrained Auto
String Property StringSemenFrom Auto
String Property StringSuccubusEXP Auto
String Property StringCurrent Auto
String Property StringUsed Auto
String Property StringSatiation Auto
String Property StringConsumptionPerDay Auto

These are the properties you want to change. They don't seem to be getting loaded from a translation file but I could be wrong about that.

Thanks, that was really helpful.

Can someone help with another things? I tried to make mod like this

=> Book which toggle player to be succubus by more immersive way instead of MCM menu. I tried make simular things like in this mod in SSEedit but that didn't work. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/28/2022 at 7:51 AM, Wilsonng said:

What version are you using?

I am finding the way for se version transforming

see this youtube 12:58-13:07: 

Before and after transforming. And you can set the transforming for eye, hair, tail, wing, skin, etc.

Holy fucking shit, thank you SO MUCH! I spent like the last 2 hours trying to figure this shit out.

This mod have feed and rape features. But it haven't calm effect to the sex target or (even better) everyone around sexlab animation. So after feeding or raping the target become hostile to succubus player. The similar feature was realised in sexlab random sex mod that calms the participants after sex for some amount of time. The idea is that the succubus after sex should calm and charm the victims, so they haven't fight for custom amount of time to anyone. Can anyone add this feature to this mod or can i get it from some other mod?

On 6/18/2022 at 1:07 PM, Sanvit said:

This mod have feed and rape features. But it haven't calm effect to the sex target or (even better) everyone around sexlab animation. So after feeding or raping the target become hostile to succubus player. The similar feature was realised in sexlab random sex mod that calms the participants after sex for some amount of time. The idea is that the succubus after sex should calm and charm the victims, so they haven't fight for custom amount of time to anyone. Can anyone add this feature to this mod or can i get it from some other mod?

I set PSQ to kill after a rape. There is a part in the MCM that when the player is the aggressor or victim the player can drain all the npcs energy and kill them. If you have a black soul gem their soul goes into that. 

If anyone has a problem where the MCM doesn't appear, MAKE SURE you have UIExtensions installed (available on Nexus), that's what fixed my problems.
It's listed as one of the requirements on the original LE page

Edited by Turtlow
On 5/12/2022 at 3:47 AM, OMGWTF228 said:

Thanks, that was really helpful.

Can someone help with another things? I tried to make mod like this

=> Book which toggle player to be succubus by more immersive way instead of MCM menu. I tried make simular things like in this mod in SSEedit but that didn't work. 

you can make the setting in MCM PSQ menu

you can change your skin color, eye, wings, tatoo, tail and hair color

As I can see from the thread on the LE version, it is possible to create a vampire-succubus hybrid.
One of the prerequisites for this is that the succubus can become infected/infect with a "disease" - the corresponding button is included in the MCM.
Well - I tried a little bit - but unfortunately I encountered the following problem:
1) I start as a succubus - set the flag in the prison cell (another live start) -> become a succubus
2) I set the various options/properties of the succubus in the MCM
3) on the Mara statue I use an option that transforms me into a vampire
3a) I choose the option "Vampires in Coldharbour" (supplement to "Better Vampire") -> I'm a vampire but no longer a succubus
If I set the flag for "Succubus" in the MCM, I lose the flag for "Vampire"
3b) I choose the option "Clan Membership Prince Harkon" -> I'm a Vampire Lord (can transform myself) - I'm a Succubus but not a "simple" vampire - i.e. I can't suck blood
3c) I choose the option "Adventurer in Coldharbour" -> I'm only human and succubus at first - but I can get infected with "vampirism" in the city at the MolagBal shrine and become a vampire after 3 days - but lose my succubus again Characteristic
--
Conclusion:
I either misunderstood something or did something wrong - but what?

--

Spoiler

deusches Original

Wie ich aus dem tread zur LE-Version entnehmen kann ist es möglich einen Vampire-Succubus-Hybriden zu erstellen.
Eines der Voraussetzungen dafür ist das sich der Succubus überhaupt mit einer "Krankheit" infizieren/anstecken kann - entsprechende Schaltfläche ist ja im MCM enthalten.
Nun - ich habe ein wenig ausprobiert - bin aber leider auf folgendes Problem gestossen:
1) ich starte als Succubus - setze noch in der Gefängnis zelle (another live start) das Flag -> werde zum Succubus
2) ich stelle die diversen Optionen/Eigenschaften des Succubus im MCM ein
3) an der Mara-Statue verwende ich einen Option die mich in einen Vampire transformiert
3a) ich wähle die Option "Vampire in Kalthafen" (Zusatz zu "Better Vampire") -> ich bin Vampire aber kein Succubus mehr
setze ich im MCM das Flag für "Succubus" verliere ich das Flag für "Vampire"
3b) ich wähle die Option "Clan-Mitgliedschaft Fürst Harkon" -> ich bin Vampire-Lord (kann mich transformieren) - ich bin Succubus aber kein "einfacher" Vampire - sprich ich kann kein Blut saugen
3c) ich wähle die Option "Abenteurer in Kalthafen" -> ich bin zunächst nur Mensch und Succubus - kann mich aber in der Stadt am MolagBal-Schrein mit "Vampirismus" infizieren und werde nach 3 Tagen zum Vampire - verliere aber wieder meine Succubus-Eigenschaft
--
Fazit:
Irgendwas habe ich entweder falsch verstanden oder falsch gemacht - nur was?

---

P.S.

error is found
There is another "Hybrid" button in the MCM
yup - I'm a bit embarrassed

Edited by Miauzi
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2022 at 10:10 PM, dustcarts said:

i use floating damage numbers with this. Does anyone know what is draining health every few seconds? i keep seeing 9999 in red pop up.

It is related to cum inflation AFAIK. Someone else also explained much better what it is. The gist of the thing is, there is no known way to do anything against those numbers.

4 minutes ago, rzr444 said:

Can anyone share his PSQ transform files? Thanks!

There is a mod called ERF Succubus follower which gives you a setup. ALso there is another one (I haven't tried that one yet though) which makes the transform easy.

• 3 weeks later...

So I am setting up PSQ transform... yes I know, common start to a question here.

Anyway, I have added all the proper meshes to the proper locations for the transformation, however when transforming the face is incredibly cursed:

Spoiler

20220821230138_1.jpg20220821230206_1.thumb.jpg.1e402ca877953f229b76631b98799019.jpg

Any ideas what would cause that? I thought maybe it could be high poly head but it does the same thing with that disabled and with a different head mesh.

Edit: after messing around a bit more I have found the issue, it is being caused by COR's unique player race. When I use the race from that the bug happens, using regular nord it does not. In case anyone else hits the same issue.

I guess its back to totally unique player instead of COR then.

Second Edit:

I have been trying to get the original method to work but I can't get it to equip tail, horn, or wings. Cuirass, boots, and gloves work fine, body works fine.

http://prntscr.com/iIEq-09j4QZa

That is the correct setup right?

Third Edit:

Aaah I found it on page 12, I am on the right track now haha.

Just gotta find an smp succubus tail now....

Edited by sila
On 2/21/2021 at 10:58 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Have a try at this. Use a mod manager to install. It is the tail from DX Succubus armour with the SMP added by FactoryClosed who also makes the awesome BHUNP 3BBB body mod. 

PSQ Tail SMP.rar 9.35 MB · 277 downloads

Is this really meant to have physics on it? In game it is just a static mesh. Is there anything else I need to do to get physics working on it? I am using faster hdt-smp from nexus if that matters.

5 hours ago, sila said:

Is this really meant to have physics on it? In game it is just a static mesh. Is there anything else I need to do to get physics working on it? I am using faster hdt-smp from nexus if that matters.

It works in my game with physics. I don't use faster hdt-smp though. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/22/2022 at 1:54 PM, sila said:

When I downloaded that file, I hadn't realized it wasn't a standalone tail, because meshes inside it refer to DX (the original mod) folders. So instead of installing the whole mod I just restructured stuff in the archive and copied missing high res textures. I also added one more texture file for myself (pink tail "DX_Succubus_Wings_pink.dds"), feel free to remove it to save 20mb of space :D

I'm on SE and using HDT-SMP for SSE. The modified file is attached (just install with a mod manager).

PSQ Tail SMP standalone.zip

On 10/16/2022 at 2:21 PM, Vigor said:

When I downloaded that file, I hadn't realized it wasn't a standalone tail, because meshes inside it refer to DX (the original mod) folders. So instead of installing the whole mod I just restructured stuff in the archive and copied missing high res textures. I also added one more texture file for myself (pink tail "DX_Succubus_Wings_pink.dds"), feel free to remove it to save 20mb of space :D

I'm on SE and using HDT-SMP for SSE. The modified file is attached (just install with a mod manager).

PSQ Tail SMP standalone.zip 62.89 MB · 2 downloads

This one seems to be invisible :|

Did you change the slot for it to the right one?

Edit: Loaded it up in outfit studio, it was set to slot 32.

Tried switching it to slot 40 and no dice... 

Second edit: removed easy transform mod and it works now. :thumbsup:

Edited by sila