PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab for SE

59 minutes ago, probaku1234 said:

I'm having a very weird glitch. During my character is in succubus form, when she gets 9999 damage, the things that have physics effect such as wings, tail, hair go up and down instantly. Does anyone seen this?

I have this problem sometimes with smp. If you are using PE then this maybe caused by high heels. 

On another note are those tattoos glowing the her energy bar levels? 

If so how on earth do you get them to work, I have tried many times but can't get it working. A step by step idiot guide would be great. 

14 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have this problem sometimes with smp. If you are using PE then this maybe caused by high heels. 

On another note are those tattoos glowing the her energy bar levels? 

If so how on earth do you get them to work, I have tried many times but can't get it working. A step by step idiot guide would be great. 

I honestly don't know if it glows as enery bar level. But I can tell you what I did.

PSQ uses slot 6 for body tattoo and slot 3 for face tattoo.

So first Go to Racemenu, set body tattoo slot 6 as PSQ body 0 and face tattoo slot 3 as PSQ face 0

Then set the glow and color as invisible. 

Go to MCM and click something call set current color as minimum in `others` tab. I don't know exact names because I'm using Korean MCM. 

Go back to Racemenu, set glow and color of the body tattoo, and the face tattoo as what you want to use.

Now go to MCM again, and click something call set current color as maximum in others tab. 

And It's done.

Try this and see if it works. 

Edit:

Actually I think the glowing works.... just don't forget to enable all tatto transform options on MCM

Edited by probaku1234

I Learned that cvr follower voices breaks this mod, make the mcm fail to load , and the bar appear on the top left corner instead of in the middle, without cvr everything loads up without fail, but with cvr the mod becomes actually unusable and also if you have both enabled and save and open the save in resaver says a script is missing particularly succubus menu script, dunno why it breaks it but 5 hours of annoying troubleshooting later I know it does.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TapiocaJelly said:

Anyone have the issue where feeding your character assumes the male role no matter what even if you choose the female position when you choose to feed? I don't know how to fix this

Look at gender rolls in sexlab, your character maybe designated a male only roll. Or if you have another mod for slavery or sub/dom settings there maybe something in those. PSQ doesn't designate the player in such a way as you get a choice and that choice will play through on the animations. 

What I have found though is the menu that PSQ shows isn't too intuitive, You need to select male or female position and then the type of act, then tab out of it. If you keep selecting things then the last animation selection is forgotten about.   

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dunno, I have been messing around with this mod, my game runs fine with it installed, but once I "become the succubus" it runs for about 2 minutes before the game crashes, I am at a loss for what would cause that other than maybe something in the game or another mod is conflicting with the succubus player status. I am on AE but I have no idea what could be causing the issue, whether it's a conflicting pregnancy script or milk mod or what... Also the succubus form I turn into doesn't have glowing tats that would be pretty neat.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I am still using SE but on this run through the drain leveling is not working, it has worked in the past but this time it seems not to be calculating and shows drain 0. Any clue on how to fix this or is this just going to be the way it is on this game run through and to fix it I would have to start a new game?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2022 at 2:20 PM, Theshadowmag said:

After messing around with this for a while I can confirm that it doesn't work on Anniversary Edition, the mod just thinks it's for a different version of Skyrim and refuses to properly activate.

u sure? it seem work on me. hope there patch for 3ba the bodmorph option not working other than making schlong big. dont use patch for psq le.. some psq se opt see different from le unless they say it for se. psq hybrid is a direct le port.

• 2 weeks later...

ooooook so after some tinkering (still don't know what the issue was) I got PSQ to load. Now i just need to figure out how to get the body transformation to work.

When I transform I am nothing but eyes, hair, and teeth.  The same happens when I transform back. plz help. 

I use Succubus heart for progression, Deadly Drain for combat, Was planning to use PSQ for the transformation kind of like what a werewolf does in vanilla Skyrim to give a boost to stats when transformed while arousal is high, give a more true to form appearance so to speak, kind of like a lustful rage mode. 

I am using CBBC and all it physics mods

7 hours ago, DragonFire said:

ooooook so after some tinkering (still don't know what the issue was) I got PSQ to load. Now i just need to figure out how to get the body transformation to work.

When I transform I am nothing but eyes, hair, and teeth.  The same happens when I transform back. plz help. 

I use Succubus heart for progression, Deadly Drain for combat, Was planning to use PSQ for the transformation kind of like what a werewolf does in vanilla Skyrim to give a boost to stats when transformed while arousal is high, give a more true to form appearance so to speak, kind of like a lustful rage mode. 

I am using CBBC and all it physics mods

You can set when transforming your eyes, wings, skin, horn, tail in MCM?

4 hours ago, Wilsonng said:

You can set when transforming your eyes, wings, skin, horn, tail in MCM?

that is true but i was just testing the transformation with just the hair and skin color and now i have no body mesh. Hair changes and when i put armor on the skin color is correct but no head, feet. or hands.

ScreenShot1.thumb.png.f597ed06c6927813344db514fc691d1b.png

ScreenShot0.png

1 hour ago, DragonFire said:

that is true but i was just testing the transformation with just the hair and skin color and now i have no body mesh. Hair changes and when i put armor on the skin color is correct but no head, feet. or hands.

ScreenShot1.thumb.png.f597ed06c6927813344db514fc691d1b.png

ScreenShot0.png

See page 2. There are body meshes

On 4/24/2022 at 6:59 AM, Wilsonng said:

See page 2. There are body meshes

Sooooo how exactly do i set this up???????????? there is no directory (instead its a .bsa file) to move or edit files and transformation is completely unusable because of this. I really want to use this mod but is anyone willing to help me get this to work. I am at a complete loss.

I am on the LL Discord if anyone wants to DM me over there or just directly message me: DragonFire87#7756

Edited by DragonFire
20 hours ago, DragonFire said:

Sooooo how exactly do i set this up???????????? there is no directory (instead its a .bsa file) to move or edit files and transformation is completely unusable because of this. I really want to use this mod but is anyone willing to help me get this to work. I am at a complete loss.

I am on the LL Discord if anyone wants to DM me over there or just directly message me: DragonFire87#7756

What version are you using?

I am finding the way for se version transforming

see this youtube 12:58-13:07: 

Before and after transforming. And you can set the transforming for eye, hair, tail, wing, skin, etc.

When i download all that there is:

PlayerSuccubusQuest.esp 

PlayerSuccubusQuest.bsa

There is no folders.

I have tried extracting .bsa file with archived.exe from the creation kit and adding files, then re-archiving so there are no issues (if any) with the mod reading the scripts.

However before i did this everything was working and i can use the transformation with just skin color and hair color enabled. nothing else!. the bar is in the correct place from the start and i can see the MCM in the MCM menu.

But after i did the above "fix?":

- no bar

- Have the MCM

- Transformation still does not work (just color change works)

I attached my current MOD List / Load Order if this helps.

Current Load Order.txt

i just realized PSQ 3BBB mod overwrites SLSO patch for PSQ. and its major problem for SLSO compatibility.

I dunno how exactly different both SLSO patch and 3BBB patch are from vanilla PSQ source file. And even if I learn how to do so, I doubt my source files are ready to actually run new PEX file.

Can anyone mix SLSO patch and 3BBB patch for possible SLSO users? I doubt myself is skilled enough to make my own.

here's the SLSO patch somebody made.

here's the source code i've improvised for 3BBB SLSO hybrid pex file.  PlayerSuccubusQuestScript.psc

dunno whether its legit or not, but i certainly cant make this work since my papyrus compiling skill is absolute horrendous.

can anyone test this out?

Edited by 4nchorage Pingas