PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab for SE

Can some one step by step walk me through the oviposition? I've tried all manner I can think of getting gems in via insert or pregnancy and I always get the "you have no gems to oviposition" notice. I'm new to modding so I'm pretty smooth brain at this.

@arshesney Hey I don't know how hard it would be for you to do and I'm only asking because if I knew how to export .psc to .pex on my own without causing issues I would and upload the patch myself with your permission of course. Could you include this function into your PSQGearManager "patch" in the playersuccubusquestscript.psc and do whatever needs to be done to export it as .pex I have never done this process before I only have a vague idea. In theory adding this code would re-enable SLSO compatibility.

If you do not understand my post I am very sorry haha and can try to learn this on my own. I just thought it might be something people want.

Lines of Code:

Spoiler

Register SLSO Function

Function RegisterSuccubusEvents()
	RegisterForModEvent("OrgasmStart", "PSQOrgasmStart")
	RegisterForModEvent("OrgasmEnd", "PSQOrgasmEnd")
	RegisterForModEvent("AnimationStart", "PSQStartSex")
	RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd", "PSQEndSex")
	RegisterForModEvent("SexLabOrgasmSeparate", "PSQOrgasmSeparate")
Endfunction

Unregister SLSO Function

Function UnregisterSuccubusEvents()
	UnregisterForModEvent("OrgasmStart")
	UnregisterForModEvent("OrgasmEnd")
	UnregisterForModEvent("AnimationStart")
	UnregisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd")
	UnregisterForModEvent("SexLabOrgasmSeparate")
Endfunction

Function Reference (SLSO Patch on left, PSQ Gear Manager on Right): 

Spoiler

image.png.502a595a5c664b0934913e4119598c93.png

Where the 1st Function is used in the script:

Spoiler

image.png.dc3a8398a18ff0be8e964235510bea53.png

Where the 2nd Function is used in the script:

Spoiler

image.png.c48f112dfc4c852628d8eb7eda4041cd.png

On 5/21/2021 at 7:16 AM, arshesney said:

If you post the modified file I can compile it, but the old SLSO compatibility patch reworked most of the drain functions, not sure it'll have the proper effect like this.

If you don't think it will work since the functions are rewritten then I probably won't try it.

Hi!

I see several $... Text placeholders, for example in a few spots on the MCM and in the notifications about when toggling Kill By Drain.

Does someone know a fix for this? Or anything I can do?

Sorry if that was asked before, I did not find anything. Thank for your help!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 4:21 PM, -Tanat- said:

Good afternoon.
After installing and activating "PSQ", everything related to the physics of SMP twitches every 15 seconds.
I found that this is due to the regular outfitting of an obscure object SuccubusNanka.

Scriptname PlayerSuccubusQuestScript Extends Quest
			---//-----
Function Satiety(Float Value = 0.0)
	-----//----
			PlayerRef.AddItem(SuccubusNanka, 1, True)
			PlayerRef.EquipItem(SuccubusNanka, abSilent = True)
			PlayerRef.RemoveItem(SuccubusNanka, PlayerRef.GetItemCount(SuccubusNanka), True)

For what happens regular equipment SuccubusNanka?
Is there any way to avoid this?

commented out a line

; PlayerRef.EquipItem(SuccubusNanka, abSilent = True)

The twitching stopped.  

The statusbar changes correctly according to saturation. Negative changes are not noticed.

What could break?

May I kindly ask you to share this modified script file? :) I really would like to use it myself, too! Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2021 at 11:23 PM, effrenatus said:

May I kindly ask you to share this modified script file? :) I really would like to use it myself, too! Thank you!

I made a lot of changes to the scripts.
I'm afraid my files are no longer compatible with the original mod.
But if I really need to, I can look up the unmodified source.

On 6/30/2021 at 2:15 PM, angar3 said:

Is there an option to use Animated Dragon Wings Ultimate with PSQ? I mean the flight system (instead of real flying) ?

I use D.A.R. for flying since I'm not a big fan of the animations and movement of most flying mods.

I use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14576 for the animations and a tweeked version of https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88796 to fly tho you can use any animations you chose 

Could someone share how they managed to get different wings from Animated Wings Ultimate (for example the Soulhound wings instead of the standard dragon wings) to show up when transforming? I keep crashing when transforming (on a new gamesave).  I've tried the following steps:

- Downloaded and installed the updated PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm

- Created files wings_0.nif and wings_1.nif in the appropiate directory.

- optimized the .nif files of wings with nifoptimizer.

- changed the bodyslot of the .nif file using nifskope, by converting the NiSkinInstance to BSDismemberSkinInstance and then manually adding a partition asigning it to "44 SBP_44_Dragon_Bloodhead_Or_mod_mouth".

- in xEdit I changed the bodyslots of Animated Wings Ultimate.esp to 44 (originally 47).

- AND MOSTLY tested a set of (non animated) wings from another mod that had .nif files with BSDismemberSkinInstance, changed the partitionslots using Nifskope, voila, worked perfectly in game with no crashes whatsoever.

So, if anyone can shed light on how to get a set of Animated Wings to work that isn't one of the dragonwings that are selectable in the MCM dropdown menu, that would be greatly appreciated :)

25 minutes ago, SneakArcher said:

Could someone share how they managed to get different wings from Animated Wings Ultimate (for example the Soulhound wings instead of the standard dragon wings) to show up when transforming? I keep crashing when transforming (on a new gamesave).  I've tried the following steps:

- Downloaded and installed the updated PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm

- Created files wings_0.nif and wings_1.nif in the appropiate directory.

- optimized the .nif files of wings with nifoptimizer.

- changed the bodyslot of the .nif file using nifskope, by converting the NiSkinInstance to BSDismemberSkinInstance and then manually adding a partition asigning it to "44 SBP_44_Dragon_Bloodhead_Or_mod_mouth".

- in xEdit I changed the bodyslots of Animated Wings Ultimate.esp to 44 (originally 47).

- AND MOSTLY tested a set of (non animated) wings from another mod that had .nif files with BSDismemberSkinInstance, changed the partitionslots using Nifskope, voila, worked perfectly in game with no crashes whatsoever.

So, if anyone can shed light on how to get a set of Animated Wings to work that isn't one of the dragonwings that are selectable in the MCM dropdown menu, that would be greatly appreciated :)

Ah, classic, found my answer on page 13, 20 minutes after posting this and fucking around for 5 hours...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there guys! I've been trying to make this mod work for a while -two months, give or take-, and maybe I can't make it work at all, not because the instructions I've found here are useless or badly written, because they are not, but because I have the computer skills of a potato, and to be honest, I kinda feel dumb. I recently started using MO2 and I still don't understand completely how the files are stored/managed.

@shawnsrg007 posted an amazing and detailed post on page 7 (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/114579-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab-for-se/page/7/?tab=comments#comment-3088258) explaining which files are needed and where to put them to make this work as intended, but I don't seem to understand how to make it happen. For my human form (and succubus one too, I plan on keeping the same face and body because less work xD) there are some assets that my character use that have a lot of homonyms provided by different mods and I can't find the correct one, like femalehead.tri, or femalefeet.tri/.nif, how do I know which files to place where they are needed? I get a lot of them of the same name and I have no idea which ones are the files that my character owns.

Also, I understand I will need to use Outfit Studio to make some changes to some pieces of gear for the succubus armor, I haven't reched that point yet, I'm just mentioning this because I may also need help with it in the -hopefuly- near future as I haven't used it, I only know -poorly- how to use SSEEdit.

Lastly, I have no idea which version of this mod works best, this one, the hybrid one (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/17922-psq-328a-hybrid-sse/, or the ERF's one (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9972-succubus-follower-spells-player-armor-and-psq-transform-addon/). I'm aware that ERF's version is kinda like just an addon, but I tryied ERF's one in my last NMM install and it wouldn't work at all, the succubus body would give my character boobs the size of two cows each even when setting the body transformation breast size increase to the minimum. Would it work if I installed the ERF's transform addon and manipulated those files instead of creating my own zip?

I appreciate any kind of help, but If there is a kind soul that would like to lend me help via Discord (Mikaw KF#1148) I'd be very grateful. If there was a post I missed where this was answered before, please link me to it, if I could solve this without bothering folks I'd do it, but right now I'm a bit desperate.

Sorry if my english is a bit confusing or with some orthographic faults, but it is not my mother tongue.

Cheers, and thanks for reading!!

Mikaw.

Edited by Mikaw
  • 1 month later...
On 5/9/2021 at 2:37 PM, arshesney said:

Not really, I'd need a papyrus log to look for any errors.

Don't have that version anymore, built upon it and this is the one I'm currently using. Now there's a menu that lets you pick different options:

- No gear change

- Old PSQ behavior, using whatever mesh you put in transform files

- DX Succubus armor (need the ESL plugin version)

- Melodic's Batboob Succubus

- Odd's Bewitching Heart Succubus

- Custom armor container, like the version you're trying

So I wouldn't have to craft different armor sets and I wanted to be able to equip the accessories as well, as the original PSQ transform only handles body, hands or feet slots.

The three extra plugins in the archive, one for each armor set, are flagged as ESL and they require that specific armor as master, just delete any you're not using, even all of them.

There's also an option in MCM to keep the currently equipped Jewelry (Amulet, Circlet and Ring) on transform.

PSQ Gear Manager.7z 84.73 kB · 59 downloads

For some reasons, when my character transforms back to human, she won't equip the equipment having the highest slot number.

For instance, if she wears stockings (slot 53), armor (slot 32), she won't equip that stockings and if there is another equipment using slot 54 or above, she won't equip it and the stockings can be equipped.

• 4 weeks later...

i still havent figure out how to adjust PSQ succubus wings compatible with Animated Wings Ultimate flight mechanism.

using THIS specific modified psq version and still couldnt figure out how to port AWU flight system into PSQ wings.

also i still havent figure out how ESP load order goes... can anyone who succeeded on this port help me out with registering PSQ wing into AWU flight system?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey y'all. I love this mod and it's gameplay stuff. I have gotten it to work but I have reached a point of frustration and am now turning to y'all for some help. I have seen guides out the ass for doing anything with the transformations on a female character. It's all over the place. But NOTHING about what to do with a MALE. The only things I have found give me the dummy files which I can follow the file structure and put in what I want for a male. So here's my question. Is there any way to change an existing mesh or armor or horns (mainly looking for this) from female to male. Everything works fine on a female. No problem. Male, nada except wings for some reason. I messed around with the ERF follower stuff and it works great (except the wings are missing something because I keep getting the red triangle). Now if anyone can point me in a direction, any direction, I would greatly appreciate it. It also seems to be much more then copy/pasting female stuff into a male folder which was the only thing I could really find. But that doesn't work. Thanks in advance!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/19/2021 at 2:20 PM, Doomsmythe said:

Hey y'all. I love this mod and it's gameplay stuff. I have gotten it to work but I have reached a point of frustration and am now turning to y'all for some help. I have seen guides out the ass for doing anything with the transformations on a female character. It's all over the place. But NOTHING about what to do with a MALE.

I have a similar question. I would like for my untransformed character to be a regular male, but to be an ERF female succubus when he uses transform. IDK if it will help your problem, but there is a playable succubus mod on the nexus that let's you become a male incubus when you use its transform. It used flowergirl, and I'm treating it as an intermediate step (i.e. playing all the way through that one and getting the perks as an incubus to unlock the final PSQ futa/female form)

• 1 month later...
On 11/8/2021 at 11:49 PM, Dirk Lasermaster said:

I have a similar question. I would like for my untransformed character to be a regular male, but to be an ERF female succubus when he uses transform. IDK if it will help your problem, but there is a playable succubus mod on the nexus that let's you become a male incubus when you use its transform. It used flowergirl, and I'm treating it as an intermediate step (i.e. playing all the way through that one and getting the perks as an incubus to unlock the final PSQ futa/female form)

Won't putting the normal male body into the PSQ mesh folder work? 

Mesh>PSQ>humanbody>female folder and then copy and paste the male body into it. This should keep the male body when you use psq to transform. Or am I missing something? 

Also does anyone have this working with AE version of Skyrim?

Edited by Fuzzy_Fox