PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab for SE

On 7/31/2020 at 5:18 PM, shawnsrg007 said:

There is no need to go into Race menu to change skin tones. All you have to do it enable skin tone transformation and select the color in the menu.

Gender Bender works fine along side this mod, how ever this mod will over ride the penis of gender bender if you have equipped when transformed checked or use the hotkey that adds it manually, but this is how Gender bender is set up. This keeps it from being see when armor is worn.

Unless you have set up the Armors and or bodies in the right folders you will not get any thing to show if you have Body/armors check for transformation.

If these are not checked PSQ will use your current body/armor.

This is where you place a copy of the body you use in game, PSQ uses it for turning back into your normal form if you have body transformation checked. This needs to be the same body used in game by your PC , textures and all or when you change back you will look different.

~Data\Meshes\psq\humanbody\female

femalebody.tri

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

femalefeet.tri

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

femalehands.tri

femalehands_0.nif

femalehand_1.nif

femalehead.tri

femalehead.nif 

The textures for your player body go here. 

~Data\textures\psq\humanbody\female

femalebody_1.dds

femalebody_1_msn.dds

femalebody_1_s.dds

femalebody_1_sk.dds

femalehands_1.dds

femalehands_1_msn.dds

femalehands_1_s.dds

femalehands_1_sk.dds

femalehead.dds

femalehead_msn.dds

femalehead_s.dds

femalehead_sk.dds

This is where you place a copy of the body you want to use when body transformation is checked.  PSQ uses it for turning into the succubus  if you have  body transformation checked. this Body can be complete different from your player body not just in Shape but also type used.

~Data\Meshes\psq\succubusbody\female

femalebody.tri

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

femalefeet.tri

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

femalehands.tri

femalehands_0.nif

femalehand_1.nif

femalehead.tri 

femalehead.nif 

hair.nif-used when hair transformation is checked

eyesfemale.nif-used if eye transformation is checked

The textures for your Succubus body go here. Just like the mesh for this section you can use different textures then your player body.

~Data\textures\psq\succubusbody\female

femalebody_1.dds

femalebody_1_msn.dds

femalebody_1_s.dds

femalebody_1_sk.dds

femalehands_1.dds

femalehands_1_msn.dds

femalehands_1_s.dds

femalehands_1_sk.dds

femalehead.dds

femalehead_msn.dds

femalehead_s.dds

femalehead_sk.dds

PSQScuccubusEye.dds

PSQScuccubusEye_g.dds-glow map used by some eyes

These are the penises used by PSQ for human and succubus form. If adding your own, follow the naming. You can use A,B,C,D.

~Data\Meshes\psq\schlong\female

SchlongA_0.nif

SchlongA_1.nif

SchlongB_0.nif

SchlongB_1.nif

You will need to move the textures from what ever mod you pulled the penis mesh from and drop them here and rename them as follows. Changing the "A" to B,C or D to match that mesh. 

~Data\textures\psq\schlong\female

SchlongA_1.dds

SchlongA_1_msn.dds

SchlongA_1_s.dds

SchlongA_1_sk.dds

This is where you will place all other PSQ transformation Items like Armor,horns,tail and static wings.

~Data\Meshes\psq\succubusarmor\Female

boots_0.nif

boots_1.nif 

Cuirass_0.nif

Cuirass_1.nif

gloves_0.nif

gloves_1.nif

Horns_0.nif

Horns_1.nif

Tail_0.nif

Tail_1.nif

wings_0.nif

wings_1.nif-these are the static default wings used by PSQ

When building a custom armor the meshes will already be linked to the textures of the mod they come from so no need to place anything in here. Make sure that mod is installed so when the mesh call on the textures they are there. Unless the mod has a BSA you wont need to active it.

*Data\textures\psq\succubusarmor\Female- 

This is for tatts

*Data\textures\psq\overlays

Body_0.dds

Face_0.dds

Hands_0.dds

Feet_0.dds

There is no "Out the Box" set up for this mod it takes work. That being said you can also use this really good mod. 

Its worth checking out.

But for those wanting to do their own thing  PSQ Transformation file structure.zip

this is the file structure listed above to make it easier. No mesh or textures tho. Far to many variables when it comes to what ppl like.

Remember when adding custom nifs to adjust the partitions in outfit studio for items or they will not show up in game.

Horns-"45 SBP_45_Dragon_Bloodwingl_or_Mod_Neck"

Boots-"37 SBP_Feet

Cuirass-"31 SBP_32_Body"

Gloves-"33 SBP_33_Hands"

Hair-"131 SBP_131_Hair"

Wings-"44 SBP_44_Dragon_Bloodhead_Or_mod_mouth"

Tail-"40 SBP_40_tail"

For wings you can use  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34571 but you will need this updated esm for it to workPSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm

or you can use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8986  It is the "outdated" version but it is what PSQ was built to use.

This is my toon using Temptress race covered by me 

Succubus Armor is a mash up of mods by https://twitter.com/coco2048 and others

Mods used are: COCO Chaos Sorcerer-for the outfit

COCO Pandora Box V1-for the horns and leg chains

BHUNP 3BBB DX Succubus Armor-for the smp tail

YunDao HDT Hair SSE

HN66's Hands and Nails

CBBE 3BBB-for the body

Animated Wings Ultimate

First Vid is Transformation of skin, hair(color only), horns, tail and Armor (but not body)

2nd is showing PSQ penis transformation 1st then Gender Benders 2nd

3rd is show Full transformation using eye, hair(color and mesh), body, tail, skin, wings, horns (no armor)

Hey so first off, thanks so much for this guide. I was able to follow along and get most of what I wanted set up however, I cannot for the life of me get the eye transformation to work properly as I am unable to find any .nif files for the female eyes (they are all .Tri file format for some reason..). I'm really at a loss on where I should find a work around for this... would I just download a substitute file elsewhere or does it need to match up from the eye mod I am attempting to apply?

Also, does anyone know of good Hoove mods for succubus on Special Edition? All the ones from the LE edtion don't seem to be ported or aren't compatible with BHUNP bodies..

On 4/5/2021 at 2:07 PM, joeblah said:

Hey so first off, thanks so much for this guide. I was able to follow along and get most of what I wanted set up however, I cannot for the life of me get the eye transformation to work properly as I am unable to find any .nif files for the female eyes (they are all .Tri file format for some reason..). I'm really at a loss on where I should find a work around for this... would I just download a substitute file elsewhere or does it need to match up from the eye mod I am attempting to apply?

Also, does anyone know of good Hoove mods for succubus on Special Edition? All the ones from the LE edtion don't seem to be ported or aren't compatible with BHUNP bodies..

Nif for the eyes should be located/placed in  Data\meshes\psq\succubusbody\Female and named eyesfemale.nif. Here is the nif I use

eyesfemale.nif

as for the hoofs 

is meant for unp body's but you will need to download https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316

to convert them but that is super easy with Cathedral, once you set it up (takes 5m max) it will become a 1 button procced to convert things over to SSE from LE

7 hours ago, Scareg said:

I am having the same issue with the DX Succubus (Mazken) set, after the transformation the hands and arms are invisible in first person. How do i fix this?

This is the armor i use: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42297

Make sure you also copy your armor 1st person meshes:

PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female\1stPersongloves_1.nif
PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female\1stpersonCuirass_1.nif
PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female\1stPersonFemaleHands_1.nif
PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female\1stPersonFemaleBody_1.nif

3 hours ago, arshesney said:

Make sure you also copy your armor 1st person meshes:

PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female\1stPersongloves_1.nif
PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female\1stpersonCuirass_1.nif
PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female\1stPersonFemaleHands_1.nif
PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female\1stPersonFemaleBody_1.nif

i added the 1stperson_0.nifs and now it works. thanks!

I've revised the equip/unequip function a bit: along unequipping everything you're currently wearing there's also support for using a custom set of armor from your current inventory.

in the MCM there's a new option "Enable alternate armor system", enabling that will show an additional option "Edit Succubus armor", select that, MCM will close and a container will open. Whatever items you put in this container (only armor or clothes allowed) will be equipped when you transform.

Items are returned to your inventory as soon as you close the container, so you can put you best items inside and keep using them. The drawback is that you have to carry your succubus  armor around or you'll end up in your birthday suit on transform.

As a bonus I've also added a scaling option for the succubus energy bar and support for SunHelm like it was already for iNeed.

PSQFullStrip.7z

• 4 weeks later...

This has probably been asked a million times but is there a slight possibility that this can be patched to be compatible with OStim? I was wondering if it's possible to where if the player is a succy then the victims "excitement bar" would continually refresh after orgasm. But im no scripter so that might be more complex than i imagine.

On 4/8/2021 at 11:28 AM, arshesney said:

I've revised the equip/unequip function a bit: along unequipping everything you're currently wearing there's also support for using a custom set of armor from your current inventory.

in the MCM there's a new option "Enable alternate armor system", enabling that will show an additional option "Edit Succubus armor", select that, MCM will close and a container will open. Whatever items you put in this container (only armor or clothes allowed) will be equipped when you transform.

Items are returned to your inventory as soon as you close the container, so you can put you best items inside and keep using them. The drawback is that you have to carry your succubus  armor around or you'll end up in your birthday suit on transform.

As a bonus I've also added a scaling option for the succubus energy bar and support for SunHelm like it was already for iNeed.

PSQFullStrip.7z 75.64 kB · 52 downloads

Hi! I downloaded this version, but I couldn't get the container to appear. When I try pressing the Enable Alternate Armor System button, it doesn't toggle (it remains an empty square). Do you know what might be the problem? This is the only mod related to PSQ that I have, and it's loaded after PSQ_SE's plugin.

Not really, I'd need a papyrus log to look for any errors.

Don't have that version anymore, built upon it and this is the one I'm currently using. Now there's a menu that lets you pick different options:

- No gear change

- Old PSQ behavior, using whatever mesh you put in transform files

- DX Succubus armor (need the ESL plugin version)

- Melodic's Batboob Succubus

- Odd's Bewitching Heart Succubus

- Custom armor container, like the version you're trying

So I wouldn't have to craft different armor sets and I wanted to be able to equip the accessories as well, as the original PSQ transform only handles body, hands or feet slots.

The three extra plugins in the archive, one for each armor set, are flagged as ESL and they require that specific armor as master, just delete any you're not using, even all of them.

There's also an option in MCM to keep the currently equipped Jewelry (Amulet, Circlet and Ring) on transform.

PSQ Gear Manager.7z

I need help with making a patch again.

I'm using Fill Her Up Baka Edition and in that mod, when you expel cum from your character, you get Human Cum ingredient. I'm looking for a way to change that to get Semen Potions from PSQ instead. I'm not knowledgeable enough to even know where to start with it, though.

Would anyone be willing to help me out? Much appreciated!

12 hours ago, PrGo said:

I need help with making a patch again.

I'm using Fill Her Up Baka Edition and in that mod, when you expel cum from your character, you get Human Cum ingredient. I'm looking for a way to change that to get Semen Potions from PSQ instead. I'm not knowledgeable enough to even know where to start with it, though.

Would anyone be willing to help me out? Much appreciated!

So I haven't really done this at all myself but from what I understand is you would open up both PSQ's ESP and Baka's FHU's ESP and look for the Form ID of PSQ Semen Potion then forward that form ID or record to Baka FHU's ESP's Human Cum. no guarantee that would work but that's how I would start.

43 minutes ago, randomuser123two said:

So I haven't really done this at all myself but from what I understand is you would open up both PSQ's ESP and Baka's FHU's ESP and look for the Form ID of PSQ Semen Potion then forward that form ID or record to Baka FHU's ESP's Human Cum. no guarantee that would work but that's how I would start.

Tried it, but all it does is change Human Cum completely to Semen Potion. I'd need to find the script or quest that creates human cum when expelling and change the form ID it uses to semen potion I think. Don't know where to find it though.

3 hours ago, PrGo said:

Tried it, but all it does is change Human Cum completely to Semen Potion. I'd need to find the script or quest that creates human cum when expelling and change the form ID it uses to semen potion I think. Don't know where to find it though.

I guess I'm not really sure what you are asking. Do you want to completely replace FHU's ingredient with PSQ's potion? or do you want to use FHU's ingredient in a recipe to create PSQ's potion?

FHU Human Cum

Spoiler

image.png.68aee21f8f6934435e36bd8e2739669e.png

PSQ Semen Potion

Spoiler

image.png.29fe3b19c8bfdf05afba32a23bea71bd.png

If you need to go into the script then you will need to download the source for Baka's FHU 

and then change the reference to PSQ's item instead. save the .psc and then run it in CK or SSEEDIT not sure which one I forgot and export/save as a .pex (forgot how to do this and it involves creation kit or sseedit not sure which). My best advice would be to go through every script hit CTRL+F and just look for the word 'Cum' anywhere to actually find where it references the ingredient/object for the expel.

Sry I wasn't clear, but you understood me anyways. Downloading the source files now, never thought of that. Gonna let you know how that goes, thanks!

EDIT: Alright, found the script which does it, but can't compile it for some reason, after trying several different ways I found online. Guess I'll just drop it for the time being.

Alright I looked through this thread but can't find anyone with a similar issue. 

Trying to add the textures/meshes for the transformation but then looking through the instruction post, it says to place the nif and tri files in "PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female\".

My problem is using MO2, I don't have mod files inside my Skyrim/Data folder, and I can't find any similar folders inside the MO2 directories. I tried using SSEEdit as well but it seems to only look inside the main Skyrim files. Am I missing something here?

Can some one step by step walk me through the oviposition? I've tried all manner I can think of getting gems in via insert or pregnancy and I always get the "you have no gems to oviposition" notice. I'm new to modding so I'm pretty smooth brain at this.