PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab for SE

10 hours ago, FurryFurrn said:

So when you say make the path my self do you mean copying everything from the psq folder and pasting them in the data folder? Also this is the armor I am wanting I found another since the other didnt have textures. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19133?tab=files&file_id=127457

No, download the mod, then install it with MO2, then make the path yourself. Or follow the instructions I gave you earlier

2 hours ago, FurryFurrn said:

I never made a path before for a mod so how do I make it?

Using the File Explorer, go to your skyrim data folder. From the Skyrim Special Edition go into the Data folder. From the Data folder, go to the meshes folder. While in the meshes folder, under the home tab, click on the "new folder" icon and rename it to psq. Go into this psq folder and repeat until you've made the female folder. The full folder path is then Data\meshes\psq\succubusarmor\female. This is where you want to copy paste your armors and rename them. 

Since you're using the Katarina armor you need to build it in bodyslide. There's a prebuilt version that comes with the mod so you can use that, but if your own preferred body is anything different from the default CBBE curvy body you will want to build it. Once that's done, open up a new file explorer window. Go to Data\meshes\NewerMind43\Katarina (remember that the path is just the folders you have to click on). Copy all the files in there, and paste them into Data\meshes\psq\succubusarmor\female, the folder path you made above. While still in the \female folder rename the "torso_0.nif" and "torso_1.nif" to "cuirass_0.nif" and "cuirass_1.nif". To rename, right click on the file and select Rename. 

1 hour ago, FurryFurrn said:

did that i went into my file explore from the psq like you said but this is what it shows it does not show meshes or textures. 

ohhhhhh ok I see now that MO2 is packing everything into a bsa, which is basically a compressed form of the files that should be in your skyrim data folder. Here's what you need to do, then. 

1. Manually download the Katarina outfit you wanted from nexus. Do not uninstall it from your current game, you need a new copy.
  2. Unzip the file you download (it will show up in Downloads unless you specified another download path on your computer)
    1. Note that the file comes in the form of 7z. Either use a file compression application or stick it into an online file opener (e.g. google "7z file opener"). 
  3. On another File Explorer window enter your Data folder for Skyrim Special Edition (like in your screenshot above).
  4. On the Home tab, click "New Folder" and name it meshes
    1. Enter the meshes folder (should be empty since you just made it). Click "New Folder" again and name it psq
    2. Enter the psq folder. Click "New Folder" again and name it succubusarmor
    3. Enter the succubusarmor folder. Click "New Folder" again and name it female.
    4. Enter the female folder
  5. From the 7z file you unzipped you will find 3 folders and 1 (esp) file. 
    1. Enter the meshes folder 
    2. Enter the NewerMind43 folder
    3. Enter the Katarina folder
    4. Select all the files and copy paste them into the female folder you created earlier
    5. Rename the torso files to "cuirass". Keep the _0 and _1 in their names.

Note that this method means that you won't be able to build the outfit according to your current body type (you will be using the cbbe curvy preset that comes with downloading cbbe). I don't understand anything about how MO2 packs everything into a BSA file, so someone else who's experienced in that would have to help you. All I know is that any loose files in your Data folder will overwrite the BSA files (in this case this is fine because you're creating a new folder rather than modifying an existing one). 

To use the outfit according to the body type of your choice, you'd have to use a BSA extractor but is probably a step you can get into after making sure that you can at least make it happen in game first.

Hello!
About me my major problems are fixed!

I'm using 3bbb(amazing body), i dont have the breast scales and butt, and other slider that change "scale" when transformed, in the "body shape change" tab.

Why?
If i active body transform or not it change nothing. I dont have any body, i'm fine and i want to keep the 3bbb, i just give an pink color for skin, different hair color, avec with wings/horn/tails (working) from PSQ addons i'm happy.

Well, almost, like i said, the scale from transformation on "body shape change" are not working.
Any idea, please? :)

Someone knows if there is a way to completely unequip when you transform. I usually play with many armor mods that include many accessories and when I transform, it changes the parts of the main armor to the ones that I have programmed in the transformation but the accessories that are not replaced remain in place and I do not like the result 

can someone who has the actual succubus part of this (not the transformations stuff) working please tell me what the prerequisites are  and how they got it to work i have the mcm menu set up  but when i choose to feed   the game  starts a scene and ends it  instantly
ps this on a new game

23 hours ago, Selky said:

Hello!
About me my major problems are fixed!

I'm using 3bbb(amazing body), i dont have the breast scales and butt, and other slider that change "scale" when transformed, in the "body shape change" tab.

Why?
If i active body transform or not it change nothing. I dont have any body, i'm fine and i want to keep the 3bbb, i just give an pink color for skin, different hair color, avec with wings/horn/tails (working) from PSQ addons i'm happy.

Well, almost, like i said, the scale from transformation on "body shape change" are not working.
Any idea, please? :)

I just got into scripting last week so I'm not an authority to determine whether or not my implementation will have any conflicts in the future, but I've reworked the script to work with 3BBB. It won't work as is because 3BBB replaces the "NPC L Breast" and "NPC R Breast" nodes with 6 separate nodes. I've reconfigured the scaling to work on 4 of 6 of these new nodes (the last two seem unnecessary after some short testing). As you can imagine there might be some problems if you set the slider to max. 

Anyways, this should work with your mod manager. Make sure racemenu is installed (it includes nioverride which is necessary). I've never uploaded a patch/ mod before so if it doesn't work try moving the .pex file manually to your scripts folder. The psc is the source code and is only there in case anyone wants to review it. The original script is packed away in a bsa file, this one is not. 

PSQ_3BBB_Scaling_Fix.7z

Also, the hotkeys to increase breast scale do not work for me. I don't really care about this though since the slider should be enough. I also didn't test this fix on breast scaling when pregnancy and milking are involved. 

Let me know if it works.

20 hours ago, adrianaiku said:

Someone knows if there is a way to completely unequip when you transform. I usually play with many armor mods that include many accessories and when I transform, it changes the parts of the main armor to the ones that I have programmed in the transformation but the accessories that are not replaced remain in place and I do not like the result 

Try this comment. I wasn't able to confirm it quite yet myself

1 hour ago, sammythesquirrel said:

can someone who has the actual succubus part of this (not the transformations stuff) working please tell me what the prerequisites are  and how they got it to work i have the mcm menu set up  but when i choose to feed   the game  starts a scene and ends it  instantly
ps this on a new game

Based on the LE description it should be Sexlab Aroused, Ui Extensions, Racemenu (provides NiOverride), and of course Sexlab. I don't know why scenes are ending instantly, by ending do you mean they immediately skip to the last stage of a sex scene?

53 minutes ago, GlassDollar said:

Try this comment. I wasn't able to confirm it quite yet myself

It works correctly, it completely unequips you and then it applies the transformation to you, this pleases me since the armor index remains at zero so you can program an armor index for the transformation and make it more interactive apart from that when you de-transform it re-equips you . It is only necessary to clarify that for it to work you must have the transformation of the cuirass enabled 

2 hours ago, GlassDollar said:

I just got into scripting last week so I'm not an authority to determine whether or not my implementation will have any conflicts in the future, but I've reworked the script to work with 3BBB. It won't work as is because 3BBB replaces the "NPC L Breast" and "NPC R Breast" nodes with 6 separate nodes. I've reconfigured the scaling to work on 4 of 6 of these new nodes (the last two seem unnecessary after some short testing). As you can imagine there might be some problems if you set the slider to max. 

Anyways, this should work with your mod manager. Make sure racemenu is installed (it includes nioverride which is necessary). I've never uploaded a patch/ mod before so if it doesn't work try moving the .pex file manually to your scripts folder. The psc is the source code and is only there in case anyone wants to review it. The original script is packed away in a bsa file, this one is not. 

PSQ_3BBB_Scaling_Fix.7z 39 kB · 1 download

Also, the hotkeys to increase breast scale do not work for me. I don't really care about this though since the slider should be enough. I also didn't test this fix on breast scaling when pregnancy and milking are involved. 

Let me know if it works.

IT works! thank you! i think i need to rebuilds some outfits they are not changing but nude i can see the change from the scale setting. Thanks you!

11 hours ago, GlassDollar said:

PSQ_3BBB_Scaling_Fix.7z 39 kB · 2 downloads

Let me know if it works.

Yep, it works. I missed the division by 10 when patching my modified script and gave birth to an abomination on the first run ^^;

Since the full strip seems stable I've made a proper patch instead of a modified original plugin:

<outdated, please see here>

Here is the 3BBB scaling version:

<outdated, please see here>

I wonder if there's a function that checks if a bone is present, that would make a conditional possible in order to support different bodies in a single script, but haven't seen anything like that in nioverride.psc

9 hours ago, GlassDollar said:

Based on the LE description it should be Sexlab Aroused, Ui Extensions, Racemenu (provides NiOverride), and of course Sexlab. I don't know why scenes are ending instantly, by ending do you mean they immediately skip to the last stage of a sex scene?

no i mean characters would undress  twitch then redress and go about their day 
luckily its a moot point  now i reinstalled the mod and it works now

All right, made a better version: I can correctly address the morphs by checking if 3BBB.esp is loaded, this version supports all the body the original PSQ supports in addition to 3BBB (CBBE at least, no clue about BHUNP).

I've also updated the MCM: the option is now "Enable armor swap" and there's an info text with a brief explanation.

PSQFullStrip.7z

20 hours ago, arshesney said:

All right, made a better version: I can correctly address the morphs by checking if 3BBB.esp is loaded, this version supports all the body the original PSQ supports in addition to 3BBB (CBBE at least, no clue about BHUNP).

I've also updated the MCM: the option is now "Enable armor swap" and there's an info text with a brief explanation.

PSQFullStrip.7z 68.91 kB · 3 downloads

I have good news and I have bad news.

The good news is that 3BBB got updated and I just noticed that. It comes with new features like more slider options and mesh optimizations, etc. 

The bad news is that they removed 3BBB.esp... I don't know when (it was some 4-5 changelogs ago) but that is unfortunate. You also have to go into Outfit Studio and replace each 3BBB reference (including the anus and vagina) with the new reference named 3BA, which includes 3BA_Vagina and 3BA_Anus if you want the new sliders to show up. You'll only need to do this if you have any chest armors that don't cover vagina/ anus obviously. 

When I have the time I will try to conform the PSQ script patches to the new 3BBB updates. I'll probably end up just forcing netimmerse to scale up both the default breast bones and the 3BBB breast bones at the same time, since both shouldn't appear on the same body anyways. The game doesn't crash when the breast bones aren't present so this should be an ok temporary solution. 

I require assistance! I want to set a hair from HG hairdos to use for my succubus form. Specifically the gargoyle hair. The issue is it's files are weirdly named, as shown in the attachment, and I have no idea where to start. If anyone could help me out, I'd be most grateful.

gargoyle hair.jpg

On 3/30/2021 at 7:08 PM, PrGo said:

I require assistance! I want to set a hair from HG hairdos to use for my succubus form. Specifically the gargoyle hair. The issue is it's files are weirdly named, as shown in the attachment, and I have no idea where to start. If anyone could help me out, I'd be most grateful.

I haven't downloaded the mod myself, but it looks like you have 2 variations of the Gargoyle hair (named Gargoyle and Gargoyle1). If that is the case you end up with 3 files that need to be transferred. The hairline is there to add additional hair meshes to the hair (vanilla does this, too). The scalp (presumably AC and SC) is there to provide a texture over you character's scalp so that any "holes" in the hair don't reveal the skin of the scalp.

I'm assuming you know where to place the files when they're renamed.

1. Rename Gargoyle.nif to Hair.nif
  2. Rename GargoyleHL.nif to HairLine1.nif
  3. Rename GargoyleAC.nif to HairLine2.nif
    1. Note I am unsure if this is or the DC file is the correct one. I'm guessing this one but I think it won't make that much of a difference. You can check which parts belong to which hair using SSEEdit. Just load the mod and look in the Head Parts section.

Obviously if you want the other hair then you do the same process but with the other 3 files. 

Turns out it's just one hairstyle with many parts. Tried as you suggested for two different hairstyles and it just gave me two halves of a bigger whole. Do you know if PSQ is even capable of reading a hair such as this one, with so many parts, or would further tweaking be necessary?

29 minutes ago, PrGo said:

Turns out it's just one hairstyle with many parts. Tried as you suggested for two different hairstyles and it just gave me two halves of a bigger whole. Do you know if PSQ is even capable of reading a hair such as this one, with so many parts, or would further tweaking be necessary?

Not out-of-the-box, but you might be able to adapt the HDPT record to your needs: if you open the esm with SSEEdit and check out PSQSuccubusHair under head part you can see it has two extra parts (PSQHairLine1 and 2).

You'd have to make a patch: load PSQ and the mod you want the hair from, copy as override PSQSuccubusHair in a new plugin, name it however you like.

Add the hairstyle esp as a master to this patch plugin and edit PSQSuccubusHair by copying values from the hair mod, you want to change these lines:

image.png.70b2bda4791ba1d1e5e2575c0e3883a3.png

change ALL extra parts, removing both PSQHairLines, worst it can happen is your character will end up bald, just remove the patch you made.