PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab for SE

On 12/29/2020 at 6:36 PM, zantaslilpwner said:

I am probably being a complete moron, but when I use the Succ Transform my character goes invisible, then when I turn back my body mesh goes away (except for the inside of the mouth). I don't know what I might be doing wrong.

I have both this mod and ERF Succubus Mod installed.

I dont use ERF but make sure its installed and loads after PSQ. ERF replaces the need to build your own Succubus, so if its invisible there is a load order or conflict going on, my guess is load order tho. 

hello folks.  got a quick question for those who have playing the se version of this mod for while. what happen to that tag selection menu you get when feeding off of a target? i remember when playing LE version in oldrim that I could select the tags for the animation and it would play out but now i only get to select whether to be in male or female position thats it. do you have to unlock that through succubus rank now?

34 minutes ago, MasterPiece300 said:

hello folks.  got a quick question for those who have playing the se version of this mod for while. what happen to that tag selection menu you get when feeding off of a target? i remember when playing LE version in oldrim that I could select the tags for the animation and it would play out but now i only get to select whether to be in male or female position thats it. do you have to unlock that through succubus rank now?

I'll try it on succubus max rank on a new save and let you know with an edited update.

Hey is there any reason to resave this plugin in form 44? Or any reason not to for that matter.

Unrelated to this, I managed to get high poly head working with the succubus transformation. I made a post about it in the PSQ for LE thread but I am playing on SE.

I am using PSQ with SLSO and feeding with consensual sex is working fine. Using the feed option or beeing raped however stops stamina regenearation. After reading in the LE posts for quite some time I learned that PSQ gives you a stamina debuff when the sex is aggressive. Can somebody give me advice how to remove the buff from the esm or in any other not game breaking way? Atm I carry dozens of stamina potions around just to feed or in case I get raped.

If anyone finds the 'Kiss Me' option resulting in limited control of your character after the animation released, I think I've messed around enough to identify the cause.

Similar to this:
https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/8001228-miscutil-and-togglefreecamera-issue-need-some-advices/

MiscUtil.ToggleFreeCamera() is called in the 'StartKissing' and 'EndKissing' functions in psqkissingquestscript (from the bsa) to kick out of free camera mode.  If you've got the skills, comment out those lines along with MiscUtil.SetFreeCameraSpeed in StartKissing, it should fix the issue. 

Originally posted in original PSQ topic, needed to repost here where it's actually relevant:

How do I get the body scaling to work with PSQ SE? Everything I look at says Racemenu SE contains the programming for that function but it isn't working in my game. Is there a way to get that or is it something missed when PSQ was converted?

On 12/9/2020 at 1:56 AM, shawnsrg007 said:

The only things I used to make mine is Outfit Studio. But this esl can never get you a Succubus like the 1 I show or even use now. this can only be done with learning how to use Outfit Studio. There are a lot of ppl that want it to be there very own and for those they will need to know how or learn how to edit meshes. The reason for this is where the mesh is mapped to. Not all modders use the same partitions when making a armor set. Take tails , in most mods these are built as part of the armor and use slot 32, but this will not work with psq, it needs to be made into a body part meaning changing its partition to slot 40. And yes you can do this with Xedit but it wont show up in game. Another example is just a few post up some is asking about Claws. if you want it to be used as a armor item no big deal, but when like in my video you want your pc to have nails that are part for her and not a armor item using up a gear slot you need to merge mesh, and if you want your Succubus to have claws only is Succubus form you will also need to merge mesh. As long as the item you are using is mapped the same as psq is calling on then this esl will work, but the second the partitions don't line up ...it wont show in game. The examples you give just so happen to use the head. There is a very set partition for those items no matter who the mod is made by its how the game is made., but for armor items this is very much not how it works. Armor items can be partitioned to several different slots and you will need to know how to adjust these partitions. At first it can seem like a lot but even some one just learn how can do basic mesh merges in just a few mins and more advanced merges can take time but only if you are building it to a set body and there are no bodyslide files for you to use. As I write this and think more about it, this esl will only work for a very few things when it comes to psq. As for what it does for the body at I think is very good as long as ppl can learn to make it use their custom race and this can be done. But for everything else as I have said if its not partitioned like psq is calling on it wont work, these being horns. tails. static wings and armors. Below are examples of what can not be done with this esl and what my guild tries to help ppl learn todo. 

1st pic is my pc using Temptress race 

2nd pic is Succubus form and its made using photoshop and Outfit Studio to set the tatts on just the Succubus along with her having claws that are not a armor item but instead part of her hands and toe nails tho you cant see them lol also a skin that is just for Succubus form and black lips stick and piercings and wings

3rd is her PSQ armor set using only Outfit Studio to mash up 4 different mods to work for PSQ

Now I'm not downing on this method at all please let me be clear about that. The more options there are the better but this esl has a lot of limits that can not be worked around with out learning to work with mesh. That being said if ppl use this esl and make complete packs for ppl to dl then I'm all for it. It will make thing easier for ppl starting out  

Skyrim Special Edition 12_9_2020 2_28_38 AM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 12_9_2020 2_31_24 AM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 12_9_2020 2_29_18 AM.png

Your Succubus design is glorious. Care to share it or no? (If not that's okay. After all, you built it. Those animations though... wow... did you make them too?) The last time I tried custom armor files and such it.... well I don't do it anymore. I had to completely reinstall all of LE (On a super-slow connection) and have only recently been running SE so my venturing into PSQ-SE is going slow. But I have an idea (not EXACTLY going to be a "technical succubus") that's based on a race in my drafted novel series (that I REALLY should get moving on) I want to build. Just made Kinky for my far-from-innocent Skyrim setup.

Oh, and I can't get body scales to work for some reason. (Like the scaling hotkeys, etc.) Any ideas? You seem to know this mod very well.

13 hours ago, Talamaeus said:

Your Succubus design is glorious. Care to share it or no? (If not that's okay. After all, you built it. Those animations though... wow... did you make them too?) The last time I tried custom armor files and such it.... well I don't do it anymore. I had to completely reinstall all of LE (On a super-slow connection) and have only recently been running SE so my venturing into PSQ-SE is going slow. But I have an idea (not EXACTLY going to be a "technical succubus") that's based on a race in my drafted novel series (that I REALLY should get moving on) I want to build. Just made Kinky for my far-from-innocent Skyrim setup.

Oh, and I can't get body scales to work for some reason. (Like the scaling hotkeys, etc.) Any ideas? You seem to know this mod very well.

First of let me say thank you :) 

As for the Animations , no I did not make any of those. Some are available for Se atm others I converted from Le and a few are from Posing mods and Even a few Sex Labs mods all worked together using D.A.R. 

To get scaling working some 1 would need to update the scripting that calls on Race menu from the Le version to the Se version. I was sad about this to but you can build your Succubus to have a different body that is scaled how you like when in Succubus form and by doing it that way you have far more options in how they look.

As for sharing mine I there is issues with that. A lot of what I us I don't have permission from the original mod authors to share and since it is their work I respect that.

What I can do is help walk you through making your own Succubus\custom armors and helping you to use SSEdit and Outfit Studio to reach you goals

11 hours ago, TomahawkChop said:

Is it me or the mod is really on Form 43? I can change it to 44 if its an esp but since this is an esm I have no idea... anyone got any solution?

Not sure you really need to change it over but here is how

You can load your .esm in Tes5Edit and load only your file. After it finishes loading, open the file tree, and click File Header. On the right pane, click Record Flags then right click ESM in the adjacent pane and select edit. A warning window will open click YES. Another window will open and untick ESM. Click OK. The ESM flag will be removed. Close all windows and when asked to backup your file click Yes. Go into your Data folder and change the file extension of your ESM to ESP and you should be good to go. If after you make any changes to the file and you want to change it back to an esm, just do the same thing except tick the ESM flag.

JUST TO BE SAFE, make a backup of your esm and put it in a safe place just in case.

On 2/3/2021 at 5:51 AM, RogueMage said:

I am using PSQ with SLSO and feeding with consensual sex is working fine. Using the feed option or beeing raped however stops stamina regenearation. After reading in the LE posts for quite some time I learned that PSQ gives you a stamina debuff when the sex is aggressive. Can somebody give me advice how to remove the buff from the esm or in any other not game breaking way? Atm I carry dozens of stamina potions around just to feed or in case I get raped.

try this, load it after psq

psq fix.esp