WARNING!! [Story Spoiler] 

Okay, so this was my first playthrough of Oblivion. I finished the Arena, Fighter's Guild and Thieves Guild factions. It was about time I was

going to finish the Dark Brotherhood quest. I was coming back from the last quest and talked to Ocheeva, she told me about the really special letter, I was excited...

I read the whole thing and got more excited about something special. Yay! 

-A little Fun: I had a nice fun time with Tienaava and left he sanctuary. 

I went to the place and met Lucien and the moment he opened his mouth I felt a sudden shock running down my body and I thought of not doing the quest and join some other faction.

I dunno why, but I was quite connected with the people in Sanctuary. I know it's just a "Game" But oh boy, I straightened my back and did what I had to do.

The most depressing part was all the NPC's would say something good just when I was about to kill them. 

Well, right after that. I went back and told Lucien the dirty deed is done. Right then and there, THAT MOTHERFUCKER HAD THE AUDACITY TO TELL ME THAT HE'S ALSO LEAVING!!!

I know there are some quests left to do with the Black Hand contract drops. But should I really proceed the Dark Brotherhood anymore? If it's interesting please do tell me, don't care about spoilers anymore...  

12 minutes ago, WHYAMIEVENHER3 said:

WARNING!! [Story Spoiler] 

Okay, so this was my first playthrough of Oblivion. I finished the Arena, Fighter's Guild and Thieves Guild factions. It was about time I was

going to finish the Dark Brotherhood quest. I was coming back from the last quest and talked to Ocheeva, she told me about the really special letter, I was excited...

I read the whole thing and got more excited about something special. Yay! 

-A little Fun: I had a nice fun time with Tienaava and left he sanctuary. 

I went to the place and met Lucien and the moment he opened his mouth I felt a sudden shock running down my body and I thought of not doing the quest and join some other faction.

I dunno why, but I was quite connected with the people in Sanctuary. I know it's just a "Game" But oh boy, I straightened my back and did what I had to do.

The most depressing part was all the NPC's would say something good just when I was about to kill them. 

Well, right after that. I went back and told Lucien the dirty deed is done. Right then and there, THAT MOTHERFUCKER HAD THE AUDACITY TO TELL ME THAT HE'S ALSO LEAVING!!!

I know there are some quests left to do with the Black Hand contract drops. But should I really proceed the Dark Brotherhood anymore? If it's interesting please do tell me, don't care about spoilers anymore...  

Well, you might as well see things through to their conclusion. There are a few more...pleasant surprises in store for you yet.

9 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

I expected this to be a rant about game bugs and broken mods breaking one's will to play/live. A post that is actually about positive experiences with the base game is refreshing.

I didn't have any problems on my playthrough until now. I'm using Unofficial Oblivion Patche. And it works like a charm and so does Lovers with PK. Yaay!! XD

Hmmm. Played the game 2006 at the age of seventeen. Young girls usually don't go for fanatic faggots, and Saint Martin was one.

So I left the confused guy at the Weynon Priory and headed towards the prefab woods south of Imperial City. The life of an airborne

vamp was more of my taste and that of Thuringwethil (cf. J.R.R. Tolkien), waiting for prey at night on the rooftops of churches that is.

(2008)

succubus9sqz4.png

? Just a banana, it aint

1 hour ago, Resdayn said:

Play the hole quest, its worth it :) 

Kind of the point of the whole site.

2 hours ago, WHYAMIEVENHER3 said:

Getting excited again!! THANKS

You're playing Emil's best work, it's all downhill from there.

LOL!  I've never done anything except DL mods that let me exterminate the DB.  I dunno why, but they irritated me like the Morag Tong, which would also wipe out.  I even killed off the DB in Skyrim.  Ah well, glad you are having a good time, that is what counts!

8 hours ago, gregathit said:

LOL!  I've never done anything except DL mods that let me exterminate the DB.  I dunno why, but they irritated me like the Morag Tong, which would also wipe out.  I even killed off the DB in Skyrim.  Ah well, glad you are having a good time, that is what counts!

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!! You have violated the whole DB quest.  :P 

Well the good news is he recently got promoted to handling beth story generation in general, and Todd said they're actively going to hire writers now, so TES VI may actually have a dedicated writing staff.

Of course Todd says a lot of things.

• 1 year later...
On 1/5/2019 at 3:08 PM, leddis3 said:

I'm not going to spoil it, but as far as I'm concerned you've already played the best part.

The latter half is... well, you'll see. Let's just say it aptly demonstrates why Emil should never have been allowed to write for Bethesda games again.