VENUS - Animated Body Mod

• 6 months later...

Found out the hard way that for some reason this mod comes with some outdated files that seem to have no effect currently except to cause compatibility issues with sexbound, as redd3dred stated in the sexbound topic, this mod replaces more than just the game sprites.

I also noticed that this mod is missing some animations for face sitting and reverse cowgirl, just FYI.  Seems to work when it's in a three person SxB bed but not a two person, but in the three person bed there are animations where the third actor gets left out.

Besides this the mod is essentially a must if you have the nudity enhanced mod installed as well, since the boobs change size too noticeably between running around topless and having sex in the beds.  Plus dat ass animation!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
3 hours ago, Saraniamic said:

Sometimes I feel like someone is assassinating Starbound modders. Every time a good mod appears it quickly becomes discontinued. 

image.png.71d1c6369f72f52f5c6628fa75099dd7.png

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, DownbadComrade said:

What all would the mod need in order to be considered up to date? I'm no modding expert (I know literally nothing) but it'd be a shame to let this mod rot, and perhaps I'll try to fix it up?

Looking at the state it seems to be left in, judging by the mod page alone, it's only sprite replacements, so not much coding. But it is also not a mod, only an "override" assets folder, so it would need to be turned into a proper mod using some metadata template.

The work that would need to be done for it to be considered fully compatible by modern standards, is feature full artworks for all vanilla playable races for all 6 (as far as unique sprites exist) + idle positions for all actors. Which is quiet a few sprites needed.