VENUS - Animated Body Mod

Version 0.2 - Hylotl Update is now live!

This mod edits the bodies of females in the actor2 position, making them quite a bit more ladylike.

Currently, the mod supports human, apex, floran, and hylotl races. Next on my list is Glitch.

Note: The current version only supports females in the actor2 position - so no improvements if the female is topping. I hope to fix this in a future update.

PREVIEW

TO INSTALL

Note: I am almost positive there's an easier way to do this, but I'm an artist, not a modder. If you know how I can make it install automatically, please let me know and I'll make an update.

1. Download the UNPAK version of Sexbound.

2. Download the "Sexbound_VenusBM" file.

3. Unzip both files.

4. In your mods folder, replace the PAK version of Sexbound (if you have it) with the UNPAK folder.

4. Place the "artwork" folder from the Venus mod into the Sexbound folder and overwrite existing files.

Please feel free to use the assets in this mod to create your own edits of it, or as a basis for custom races. If you do so, however, please credit and link back to the original mod in your upload. I hope you have fun with it, and I look forward to helping out this little community with some artwork.

Yours truly,

MB

View File

On 1/2/2019 at 3:31 PM, Loriana said:

Hello =D I try to use ur mod, but he doesn't work ='( For 3rd positions have a problem with the... Heads ? And I can't see the others positions ='(

Like Carillon said, this mod works with the latest update of Sexbound - it should work if you update the mod.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, incredible work! This is honestly the highest quality adult spritework I've seen for this game yet.

I'm posting to let you know that implementing automatic installation is real easy! You just need to include a .metadata file in the mod's root directory next to the "artwork" folder, then the user can just put the mod folder (in this case, the "Sexbound_VenusBM0.2" folder) into Starbound/mods.

I've attached a .metadata that works, but if you want to edit the mod or author name or the version number or something, it's very simple, just open it in your text editor of choice.

The reason it correctly overrides the Sexbound files is that the Sexbound .metadata file includes the following line:

"priority"     : -69,

I didn't include a priority line in the attached .metadata file, but since the default priority is 0, your mod has higher priority, so it overrides Sexbound's assets.

Hope that was helpful! Would love to see this mod finished, particularly the actor1 positions -- but if you've moved on, I totally get it!

.metadata

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, iN7xus said:

For me dont works this mod , I can change  one time the sex position than the menu freeze and if i try to en the interaction the npc fucks a copy of mine char endless

It hasn't been updated in a long while so it doesn't work with any current builds of sexbound

• 3 months later...
On 12/28/2018 at 9:46 PM, megaborealis said:

Version 0.2 - Hylotl Update is now live!

This mod edits the bodies of females in the actor2 position, making them quite a bit more ladylike.

Currently, the mod supports human, apex, floran, and hylotl races. Next on my list is Glitch.

Note: The current version only supports females in the actor2 position - so no improvements if the female is topping. I hope to fix this in a future update.

PREVIEW

TO INSTALL

Note: I am almost positive there's an easier way to do this, but I'm an artist, not a modder. If you know how I can make it install automatically, please let me know and I'll make an update.

1. Download the UNPAK version of Sexbound.

2. Download the "Sexbound_VenusBM" file.

3. Unzip both files.

4. In your mods folder, replace the PAK version of Sexbound (if you have it) with the UNPAK folder.

4. Place the "artwork" folder from the Venus mod into the Sexbound folder and overwrite existing files.

Please feel free to use the assets in this mod to create your own edits of it, or as a basis for custom races. If you do so, however, please credit and link back to the original mod in your upload. I hope you have fun with it, and I look forward to helping out this little community with some artwork.

Yours truly,

MB

View File

When  i start the animation and press any other key it just freezes and my character leaves  the place like it's a bed and  cant change position