[AAF] Patch for Vulpine Race + A simple CBBE Retexture and VulpineGear

View File

-According to the feedback i got, the patch works now-

-THIS IS MY FIRST MOD EVER-

...so take it with a grain of salt...

BACKUP YOUR "AAF_raceData_Fallout4.xml" BEFORE INSTALLING THE PATCH.

I recently got AFF and the Vulpine Race, but i saw a few conflicts between the two.

The issue this patch fixes is simple, characters using the "Vulpine Race" did not show up in the animations (That's the issue i got).

So i made this quick patch to fix it, now keep in mind i have 0% experience in modding, so one of two things might happen when you download and install this mod...

°1- The patch will fix the issue.

°2- The patch won't fix the iusse.

SO, CONSIDER THIS PATCH A TEST.

Now, i really don't know if someone already made a patch or the issue is easy to fix (since i did 0% research about it, i just made the patch), if you find this patch first or you're to lazy to do it yourself, then feel free to download this.

-RE-TEXTURE-

I also made a quick Re-Texture with the already existing body texture of the "Vulpine Race", just added some nipples and a vagina, now keep in mind that they also change color with the fur, so this retexture works best with White-Black fur colors.

-VULPINE GEAR-

5-EXPO.png.1370d7ece7bff5759e1cd5f62c17d05e.png

I made a custom Gas mask for the vulpine race, has the same stats as his human counter part, just download the  "Vulpine Gear.rar" file, activate the .esp and ingame type in the command console

"(Vulpine)" without the quotes or player.additem xx000f99 1.

I currently planning on doing all of the headgear that covers the face.

-INSTALLATION-

Before you install the files, makes sure to Back up both your old "AAF_raceData_Fallout4.xml" and your new "AAF_raceData_Fallout4.xml" the old one is if you want to uninstall the "Vulpine Race" and restore the AAF data back and the new one is to keep it in hand everytime you download a AFF Update.

Installing the textures is quite easy, just grab the "Texture" folder and place it on your "Data" folder.

To install the "Vulpine Gear" you can use a Mod manager o just drop the files into the "Data" folder.

-REQUIREMENTS-

CBBE BODY  -by Caliente

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15

The Vulpine Race also requires it.

VULPINE RACE -by beardofsocrates

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34387

If you don't use this, then i don't know why you're doing here, but you're still wellcome!!

[AAF] ADVANCED ANIMATION FRAMEWORK -by dagobaking

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31304

You also need this!!

-CREDITS-

beardofsocrates - Made the entire texture, i just painted the dirty stuff on top of his amazing job!.

zentience - I just used the texture of his mod  "NUCLEAR NUDE" to see where i had to draw the nipples and the vagina

but still, without his amazing textures, my re-texture could have been a little bit more time consuming.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1608

View File

3 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

nice,i recently found that vulpine race mod and was disappointing by it having no nipples,definitely looking forward to trying this out

Thank you, is not a great job to be honest, mybe i'll make a better rextexture when i have the time, may i ask if you use the Patch? i just want to know if the patch works.

2 hours ago, Drago1900 said:

Your patch needs Servitron mod, this in turn Automatron
I don't have this DLC.
Can you take another race?

AAF Error 4 and 37 :(

Wait what? ok! give me some time, i'll check out  the issue and fix it ASAP, do me a favor dude, since i see you don't have the DLC, what do you say if you help me to test it?

EDIT- Ok, i think is fix, try to download it again

6 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

well finally tested it out and the retexture looks great but my character doesnt show up in aaf animations

I'm very happy you like it, currerntly thinking on making re-textures from other races, maybe a Raccoon or a Red panda.

Ok here, back up your "AAF_raceData_Fallout4.xml" and then place both files i just gave ya on your "AAF" folder.

please let me know ASAP if that worked out! if it does that would be the new version of the Patch.

i also made a new retex if you're intrested, you can see the difference between the two in the images

AAF_actorTypeData_Vulpine.xml

AAF_raceData_Fallout4.xml

17 hours ago, Pickle_Juice said:

I'm very happy you like it, currerntly thinking on making re-textures from other races, maybe a Raccoon or a Red panda.

Ok here, back up your "AAF_raceData_Fallout4.xml" and then place both files i just gave ya on your "AAF" folder.

please let me know ASAP if that worked out! if it does that would be the new version of the Patch.

i also made a new retex if you're intrested, you can see the difference between the two in the images

AAF_actorTypeData_Vulpine.xml

AAF_raceData_Fallout4.xml

that seems to have worked :D

Spoiler

ScreenShot31.png.48b6383a676632bddb5cdc6ae74ba3bb.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot32.png.c70f56526b9bd603930ba4c68d9f1924.png

3 hours ago, Drago1900 said:

Great Work Thank you very much :)

So did the patch worked?

Can you make a patch for hair mods on The Glow Eyes?

Ha! that's actually what i'm thinking about, maybe the eyes would be a lil bit more difficult, becuase i belive the Vulpine eyes uses a different mesh than the human eyes.

More skins?

Yeah, that's what i thought a few days ago, i'm thinking on making other animal's skins, like a Red panda or a Raccoon, i think there's a white color option around the original mod, or you could use the custom color option from the "Looks Menu" mod.

2 hours ago, Drago1900 said:

Yes there is a light grey ^^
was thinking more of an arctic fox in the direction of

new or other breeds would be cool, always dreamt of an anthro kangaroo or like in Skyrim all Furries :)

So all white? maybe i'll do something like that.

now a kangaroo would slightly different than a Red Panda or a Raccoon, like the tail and ears, but it can be done... let me see if i can make custom retextures and if i nail it maybe i could see if i can make tails an ears.

there should be also *_s.dds and *_n.dds textures, for reflectiveness and bumpiness respectively. the original vulpine race is just plain fur texture throug nipples and genitals, but nipples are not fur, they are skin. they have their own surface properties. did u forget to pack them? or just did not make in the first place?

the issue needs to be resolved. i'll try to hack something up if i get PS working with fo4 dds, but no promises.

On 12/29/2018 at 5:23 PM, NitroHamlin said:

Love the mod.

I was wondering in the pics posted with this mod where did you get that scarf? Is it part of another mod or is it in the base game.

Thanks i'm happy you like it!

The scarf... hmmm... i have a lot of mods, but i'm 70% sure is from the mod "Apocalypse Accessories - Glasses - Scarves - Bags" you'll need "(AWKCR)" to use the mod.

Apocalypse Accessories - Glasses - Scarves - Bags

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9297

(AWKCR)

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6091

On 1/1/2019 at 6:32 AM, fakeaccount20176 said:

there should be also *_s.dds and *_n.dds textures, for reflectiveness and bumpiness respectively. the original vulpine race is just plain fur texture throug nipples and genitals, but nipples are not fur, they are skin. they have their own surface properties. did u forget to pack them? or just did not make in the first place?

the issue needs to be resolved. i'll try to hack something up if i get PS working with fo4 dds, but no promises.

Hello!

Yes i'm 100% aware of that, sadly no i did not forgot to pack them, cause i haven't made them yet, i know what nipples are, mister, but i have no idea how to make Spectacular and Normal maps yet, right now i'm working on a idea to improve the Genitalia that does not requires retextures, i know how to do it, but it's a little complicated! If you're willing to give me a hand on that you're more than welcome to do so.

here ya go
just dropped cbbe textures ontop on vulpine and tweaked blending. archive contains both .dds and .psd if u wanna edit them or smth.

u need intel dds plugin for PS  to open and save fo4 compatible _s and _n textures. nvidia plugin just gets u a blank black image.

methinks furry nips should be shiny/glossy, and not matte like human, but that's just my opinion. also i have no idea what constitutes for shininess in fo4 textures. i can only copypaste.

ScreenShot0.png

Vulpine.rar

IntelTextureWorks.8bi

Not entirely sure where to post this, so I thought this was as good a place as any. Here's a little something I'm working on:

Vulpine_Feet_1.png

Vulpine_Feet_2.png

Vulpine_Feet_3.png

Vulpine_Feet_4.png

Those are the custom paw meshes from KrittaKitty's Lykaios Race from Skyrim. They use the standard CBBE UV layout for the feet, so no texture edits are needed for them to work; downside to this is that painting details on the claws and such is pretty hard, though. The newer paw meshes from her unreleased Lykaios update (seen in some of my photoshoots over at the Yiffy Age of Skyrim thread, like for example this one) look much better than the older ones, but they use completely different UV layout so new Vulpine textures would have to be built from scratch for those.

Since the feet are part of the body in FO4, these are part of a custom naked body replacer exclusive for the race; so far I've made Bodyslide sets for the base/nude, Physics and Nevernude versions of CBBE. They will only be visible while naked/not wearing anything that takes up the body slot.

There should be considered a WIP and I'm still testing them out and thinking about what to do with them. I may contact beardofsocrates about it in case they could be made into an optional download for the mod; but worst-case scenario, if I don't come across any glaring issues, I will eventually release them here in LL. No ETA or anything like that, though.

More on it as it happens.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Not entirely sure where to post this, so I thought this was as good a place as any. Here's a little something I'm working on:

Vulpine_Feet_1.png

Vulpine_Feet_2.png

Vulpine_Feet_3.png

Vulpine_Feet_4.png

Those are the custom paw meshes from KrittaKitty's Lykaios Race from Skyrim. They use the standard CBBE UV layout for the feet, so no texture edits are needed for them to work; downside to this is that painting details on the claws and such is pretty hard, though. The newer paw meshes from her unreleased Lykaios update (seen in some of my photoshoots over at the Yiffy Age of Skyrim thread, like for example this one) look much better than the older ones, but they use completely different UV layout so new Vulpine textures would have to be built from scratch for those.

Since the feet are part of the body in FO4, these are part of a custom naked body replacer exclusive for the race; so far I've made Bodyslide sets for the base/nude, Physics and Nevernude versions of CBBE. They will only be visible while naked/not wearing anything that takes up the body slot.

There should be considered a WIP and I'm still testing them out and thinking about what to do with them. I may contact beardofsocrates about it in case they could be made into an optional download for the mod; but worst-case scenario, if I don't come across any glaring issues, I will eventually release them here in LL. No ETA or anything like that, though.

More on it as it happens.

Digitigrade  feet. They are great! simply great.

But is there anyway to banding the outfit for Digitigrade feet?

And, I'll give huge hug and support Blaze!

Keep working Blaze. How about Power Armor tail and Muzzle part?

1 hour ago, Kardienlupus said:

But is there anyway to banding the outfit for Digitigrade feet?

You mean bending the legs so they are actually digitigrade instead of the "fake digi feet" effect we have right now? Then yes, in theory it would be possible to do it, but converting armors for that body would take a ton of work.

1 hour ago, Kardienlupus said:

How about Power Armor tail and Muzzle part?

If you mean making the tail visible while in power armor, then the next update for the race should fix that already. If you mean special power armor pieces that cover the tail and fit the muzzle shape, then I'm afraid those are out of my skills at the moment.

10 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

You mean bending the legs so they are actually digitigrade instead of the "fake digi feet" effect we have right now? Then yes, in theory it would be possible to do it, but converting armors for that body would take a ton of work. 

If you mean making the tail visible while in power armor, then the next update for the race should fix that already. If you mean special power armor pieces that cover the tail and fit the muzzle shape, then I'm afraid those are out of my skills at the moment.

I think fake digi feet are fine if it require lesser work. :)