[Unity3D] Sadistica's Revenge (Moved To Release Thread)

ZaZ

9 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Yes, well, your skills at designing locations would come in handy... ;)

I'll do my best though.

no-no, if you work more "globally" and if you have to create bigger areas, then you maybe can´t look too much at the details....I´d work from "global" to details....I also have my interest in the unity engine, but to form it totally new-with all the items?...this is crazy lot of work. As I could see can you maybe pick up some suiting "presets" or maybe you have also access to some ready-to-go medieval assets and landscape attributes. If I would not work too much into ZAP and the skyrim, I´d maybe also try to help here. But I wanted to finish with zap and some other cute stuff for skyrim.

Personally I would like to create animations like it is coming with MOCAP and maybe with a pristine animation engine...but such stuff is costing lot of $$$ and those investigations may be not suiting to the overall project. I don´t know what sort of physics/animation can be working in unity...I have no overview, but if such things are planned from scratch, it could be VERY interesting.

I would create an online game, so that you can connect with a server and with maybe a handfull of gamers in a session...I´d then also add NPC....interaction between NPC AND gamer would be the main components...no microphone (headset), but with dedicated conversation. Different locations for different "quests" or with different sexual contence. Social interaction as well.

If your work is continuously and if you want I would try to participate-but I want to learn little more - specially in 3dsmax. In every case are you both familar with the to go list of such a game:-)

7 hours ago, ZaZ said:

Very , Alpha Animation Controllers.

I realize how easy it was modding an existing game. Building something from the ground up will , be a challenge.

Reveal hidden contents

LoL, that's why I always say making melee combat style is quite difficult

I remember there are quite some melee motion on Unity Store, I think it'll be more efficient to use these assests and put more effort on the combat system itself

19 minutes ago, alcurad90 said:

LoL, that's why I always say making melee combat style is quite difficult

I remember there are quite some melee motion on Unity Store, I think it'll be more efficient to use these assests and put more effort on the combat system itself

Yea, but I do want both melee and range :P 

We will go for some pro animation assets eventually when we can afford them ?

And look into some good systems as well.

21 minutes ago, ZaZ said:

Yea, but I do want both melee and range :P 

We will go for some pro animation assets eventually when we can afford them ?

And look into some good systems as well.

As an adult RPG it's quite hard to balance the fast pace combat with low pace sex scene.

Though I think the Dark Souls series has a slow pace combat style which could be suitable as a basement.

And the Musou skill from Dynasty Warrios give the chance for us to see the character dancing from the front view.

Then there a quite interest system in Dragon's Dogma that your follower can catch the enemy and wait you to finish it, which could also play a short designed motion

that is awesome progress, Zaz. I got your thread on my bookmarks so i can check daily or so. I can probably support you or whatever in the future. 

Hope to see more adult games that is like sorta like dungeon keeper where you whip your minions around (putting them in cages on your torture room) and other dungeon content :) 

On 12/23/2018 at 8:32 PM, alcurad90 said:

As an adult RPG it's quite hard to balance the fast pace combat with low pace sex scene.

Though I think the Dark Souls series has a slow pace combat style which could be suitable as a basement.

And the Musou skill from Dynasty Warrios give the chance for us to see the character dancing from the front view.

Then there a quite interest system in Dragon's Dogma that your follower can catch the enemy and wait you to finish it, which could also play a short designed motion

Thanks we will look into it , We are kinda looking into a slow DS type . With some Finishers Lets see how it goes.

6 hours ago, roger11 said:

that is awesome progress, Zaz. I got your thread on my bookmarks so i can check daily or so. I can probably support you or whatever in the future. 

Hope to see more adult games that is like sorta like dungeon keeper where you whip your minions around (putting them in cages on your torture room) and other dungeon content :) 

Thanks, for your kind words.

I hope to live up to my Reputation for Skryim Mods and go a step further. And with the engine limitations removed, I just might be able to pull it off even by a little.

The Dungeon Keeper one was one of the things we were trying, but for now we are going for a Linear 3rd Person with Story.

Seeing its our first game in Unity , we are setting targets so as not to feel overwhelmed and trying to keep it real, We are starting from the ground up and/or building up on some existing templates ,  hence the Linear theme with a manageable area or two which may need to be expanded upon by the PC.

Later on , we can use our experiences to build upon more open ended games with more replay-abilty. 

7 hours ago, ZaZ said:

Thanks, for your kind words.

I hope to live up to my Reputation for Skryim Mods and go a step further. And with the engine limitations removed, I just might be able to pull it off even by a little.

The Dungeon Keeper one was one of the things we were trying, but for now we are going for a Linear 3rd Person with Story.

Seeing its our first game in Unity , we are setting targets so as not to feel overwhelmed and trying to keep it real, We are starting from the ground up and/or building up on some existing templates ,  hence the Linear theme with a manageable area or two which may need to be expanded upon by the PC.

Later on , we can use our experiences to build upon more open ended games with more replay-abilty. 

that sounds cool. That is something I would play when its ready  :) 

On 12/16/2018 at 10:51 PM, ZaZ said:

When will Bethesda get with the times .... ^^

Sometimes I really feel I am missing out exploring other engines. 

Some  Previews after looking at some systems / PBR and More

Hide contents

Those animations look pretty good, but I have some criticisms:

Spoiler

1) Boobs should have constant volume and I think hers compress too much.

2) Hip tilt seems exaggerated for that pace. If my intuition is correct (which actually does happen, sometimes), she should either be walking slower or not tilting quite so much.

But both of these seem subtle, and I would not worry too much if they cannot be fixed easily (or, you know, if I happen to be wrong...).

1 hour ago, sen4mi said:

Those animations look pretty good, but I have some criticisms:

Reveal hidden contents

But both of these seem subtle, and I would not worry too much if they cannot be fixed easily (or, you know, if I happen to be wrong...).

Thanks

Yea about the hips , are a bit too off we might not use that animation . 

About the breasts , its a mixture of soft body physics and bone physics, We might use bone physics in the end . Or whats more appealing to the masses >< 

Its still very early in Dev though, things will keep changing.  

On 12/25/2018 at 11:32 PM, ZaZ said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Nothing Special , but just some progress on the combat front. Needs a Lot of polish etc to get it right. With custom effects and custom animations. 

Cheers

Amazing!!! Seems I have missed a year of updating

And I found something maybe suitable for a very strong skill, hope you can see the video below

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av14687887/

28 minutes ago, alcurad90 said:

Amazing!!! Seems I have missed a year of updating

And I found something maybe suitable for a very strong skill, hope you can see the video below

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av14687887/

Aha Thanks

Those are Semi Pre-animated kill moves / Take Downs, We will attempt making some of those at a later date . Just a bit more "pervier"

Our Project is moving along . 

Will be working on the animations/Better Props and the UI soon . However since its Story Based we are working on it simultaneously. 

The Name Of our Game will be "Sadistica's Revenge"

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Stuker said:

Guys, if you manage to implement some functional RPG gameplay in a rather big world, I'm not sure if I need to buy TESVI. Please don't let this die in an unplayable state. ?

Eventually , we do hope to move to a more open world game. 

Right now we are setting targets and a story .

Once we establish a good strong base  we can move to open world stuff.  As of now we are keeping it Level based.

Well will try our best to keep it going especially since we invested in a reasonable amount of assets and time on this its make or break for us ?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Its been a busy Week for us , 

As we slowly start implementing stuff .

Getting the animation controllers right is essential.

We right now we are working on the the combat mechanics.

For Break Undies based on a 10% chance of for it occurring . 

More stuff to come. 

Spoiler

Cheers

Archived