[Unity3D] Sadistica's Revenge (Moved To Release Thread)

ZaZ

More Game Dev Stuff

Dynamic Bones For Hair , Breasts and Tail 

Custom Weapon Animations , Obviously She was going to wield a Whip type weapon there was no question there.

Other Dev Stuff 

Enemies (Ignore the Animation it was for fun and Testing) This will possibly spoil the what kind of enemies will be in the first level.

More to come soon.

• 2 weeks later...

@kite359

Thanks for the feed back.

Yea , will be working on lighting etc  later on. But mostly its to get right mechanics first.

Right now , its mostly what we are focusing on.

While I haven't paid much attention to Lighting its something on my list later on.

Right now this is where I am with lighting. ( Its still far from complete) but we'll get there .

I am still getting the basics right , when it comes to lighting , but it should be easier than other stuff.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Have you planned to get a kickstarter to fund this game to make it complete faster, and maybe then go fully into Adult BDSM Game genre on PC ? Tbh as older we get i assume more and more wants adult entertainment also since we get more and more people into BDSM as time passes. Steam has no problems with adult games on their platform so I would assume getting it sold there would help you start up a business in this PC Game Genre that is virtually untapped.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2019 at 10:08 AM, JeyJeyNor said:

Have you planned to get a kickstarter to fund this game to make it complete faster, and maybe then go fully into Adult BDSM Game genre on PC ? Tbh as older we get i assume more and more wants adult entertainment also since we get more and more people into BDSM as time passes. Steam has no problems with adult games on their platform so I would assume getting it sold there would help you start up a business in this PC Game Genre that is virtually untapped.

Hello , and sorry for the late reply.

Yes I did consider doing a Kickstarter , but I would rather have some sort of Demo out first or more videos out first. ( But we don't have the experience for running a kick starter)

Its a bit tough because we are just 2 of us making a whole game system from scratch.

Right now we are still working game mechanics. But we have made a whole lot of progress.

We have learnt quite a lot and know most of the engines capabilities.

Tbh as older we get i assume more and more wants adult entertainment also since we get more and more people into BDSM as time passes. Steam has no problems with adult games on their platform so I would assume getting it sold there would help you start up a business in this PC Game Genre that is virtually untapped.

This is something I really want to do and as I get better and hope to accomplish it.

Sadly it does take time and both of us have day jobs as well.

What we have noticed is that a lot of Indie Adult Games have sexual content with simple mechanics ,

We want to make something a little more advanced with some complex systems involved.

We will post more stuff today

Video

https://mega.nz/#!CSghRQDB!Dx9BuRdjkUVC8WSoRrOud5Sj1carZlAACFTDNxjqWcM

Combat is just one of the many things we want to implement.

Our Combat system will be custom designed and features unique AI crafted using behavior trees, which is what some of the most advanced AI on the market and AAA games use

Most of Bdsm stuff made for Skyrim will be implemented via a slave / companion management system later on in a small sandbox .

Cheers

Some details on the leveling / character stat system currently under development:

The Stat system will have many stats common to Western RPGs, such as Vitality, Endurance, Agility, Intellect, Hardiness etc. And these will be modifiers that will effect things such as maximum health, stamina, mana, recharge rates, critical hit chances, attack damage. etc.

Stat points will be acquired via leveling. However, the leveling system will be unique as it will be based on converting arousal to experience. The character will accrue arousal through various interactions, encounters, and through defeating her enemies. High arousal will give some general buffs to all other stats (because a Succubus gets her power from sex). To level though, the arousal will need to be 'spent' via engaging in some sexual activity. I.E. - masturbating, having sex with other characters, using certain sex devices, doing some BDSM activity, etc. - Upon doing this, the arousal will convert to experience which can then be used for leveling. Once leveled, the Player will get some stat points that can be used to increase some stats of their choosing permanently.

There will be other special modifiers as well such as Libido, which can cause more arousal to accrue from encounters (meaning sex activities will be available more often and this can also speed up leveling). Another modifier is Seductiveness which will increase Sady's Succubus powers. - These may be used to help increase the chance of charming enemies in combat (another mechanic in the works), improving vendor prices, having a higher chance of manipulating other characters in dialogue, and having more control over Slaves once Sady is building her dungeon, etc. It may also open up more dialogue and sex options.

Sady will be capturing some of her previous enemies, such as some sexy female mage bosses from certain levels, and she will then take them back to her lair to break them down into becoming her Sex Slaves. - Having high Succubus powers will also help with this process.

Other than that, there will also be some flavor item stats such as tracking sexual encounters, orgasms, and some choice driven stats like Perversion types and Mistress type. These latter stats are driven by Player choices and sex encounter preferences. For instance, depending on what the Player does to Sady's Sex Slaves, Sady might end up becoming a hardcore / ruthless mistress, or a more playful / sensual one.

This is kind of a rough outline of how things are getting set up in the Stat System that I'm currently working on.

That is looking pretty much going forward...

I wish I could dive also into such a stuff.

And there´s no reason to use only cube-formed cages:-))

I would create it as island with a town in center, all around forest...and from that starting point, I would enlarge the map how the questing is going on.

An open world I would exactly use.

And I would exactly put it into the medieval time.

Houses should be load-free and with realistic interieur.

I would let the actor interact by using hands to the different objects also.

And a lot of more...

Working mirrors...

52 minutes ago, t.ara said:

That is looking pretty much going forward...

I wish I could dive also into such a stuff.

And there´s no reason to use only cube-formed cages:-))

I would create it as island with a town in center, all around forest...and from that starting point, I would enlarge the map how the questing is going on.

An open world I would exactly use.

And I would exactly put it into the medieval time.

Houses should be load-free and with realistic interieur.

I would let the actor interact by using hands to the different objects also.

And a lot of more...

Working mirrors...

The outdoors will be next on our list.

image.png

We still need to work on the systems to get things working first.

Same with intractable objects. We have to build a system that works by ourselves

PilloryJ.png

Slowly but surely

Here's an example of the camera and sex system we've been working on.

Features:

• Triggering sex with dialogue.
  • Can move Sex anims forward and back per animation stage.
  • Full control of speed of animations.
  • Advanced third-person camera that has free look and can orbit the entire scene:
  • Camera has super zoom control so you can zoom in and out to any distance.
  • Camera has modifiable pivot points and aim points to fine-tune the orbit.
  • The camera's orbit angle can be modified.
  • Player can also toggle off the camera control UI to clear the screen.
  • In addition, there's a first person camera option. And 1st person / 3rd person cameras can be freely switched between.
  • The first person will match the character's head movement that corresponds to the animation.
  • The 1st person cam also has some free-look ability, but it is limited to angles that simulate eye movement in 1st person perspective.

Anyway, I did a lot of custom coding for the cameras to get these features, I'm pretty happy with the results. ZaZ is also making some nice custom animations for us, so we'll have some fun stuff.

Still to come are sounds effects for the sex scenes, orgasm effects, and some camera filters / post processing effects for arousal / orgasm, etc.

Anyway, words are cheap, here it is in action:

https://mega.nz/#!6SRX3QBD!no9B1HAqRNsjv00-Rq-avkwYcVh2m9ruaMiMC1fqJZw

Let us know if you have any suggestions / feedback.

7 hours ago, fsfsf said:

It's looking really good. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

Thanks , It will take us some time since we are making it from scratch .

Most likely be monthly releases for levels etc .

Cheers

Hey Guys some updates.

Later on we will be implementing a slave management system.

Wanted to show you a prototype of the Leash and Chain System

And Some other , misc bdsm weirdness >< . 

Lot more to come

Please consider supporting us on Patreon to help,  us so that we can speed up our work process and do this full time.

https://www.patreon.com/KinkGamesInc

Thanks

5 hours ago, ZaZ said:

Hey Guys some updates.

Later on we will be implementing a slave management system.

Wanted to show you a prototype of the Leash and Chain System

And Some other , misc bdsm weirdness >< . 

Lot more to come

Please consider supporting us on Patreon to help,  us so that we can speed up our work process and do this full time.

https://www.patreon.com/KinkGamesInc

Thanks

You are soooo creative... :D 

Keep up the good work, i'll keep up my support! ;)

Archived