[Unity3D] Sadistica's Revenge (Moved To Release Thread)

ZaZ

Level Up System  brought to you by @hugh reckum

Once your the player characters , arousal reaches 100 % . She will be distracted  play with herself randomly

Masturbation is one of the ways to level up

Cheers

54 minutes ago, Olafson said:

Hey, I have one question,can you always post the previews on patreon?

I dont check LL that often and if you always post them there me and all other patreons get a notification. :)

Yes, once we get a little further with what we're working on, we'll post some unique stuff on Patreon that nobody else has seen ;)

On 12/16/2018 at 1:01 AM, ZaZ said:

SadisticaRevenge_Header_Final.png

Zaz,

If you need world objects meshes (dishes, furniture, clutter, etc.) I can help you out.  No reason to buy that stuff.  I don't want to be part of your team or to get paid; a copy of the game would be acceptable.  PM me if you want (need) help.

9 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Zaz,

If you need word objects meshes (dishes, furniture, clutter, etc.) I can help you out.  No reason to buy that stuff.  I don't want to be part of your team or to get paid; a copy of the game would be acceptable.  PM me if you want (need) help.

Thanks @Kendo 2

Will do

Will surely send you a message when we get there

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Archived