[Unity3D] Sadistica's Revenge (Moved To Release Thread)

ZaZ

Moved to Release Thread

SadisticaRevenge_Header_Final.png

After posting this advertisement here and on other forums.

I got a response from one of our very own coders Hugh Reckum / He has made quite a few mods and is quite good at code.

Because of similar interests, we clicked and began to work with what was possible. 

I had some experience Unity-3D  in the past. Because I was looking to make a game 3D about 18 months ago. Slowly upping my skills.

Hugh Reckum is good with C# and Visual Studio and so far and is already looking into dialogue.

What we are trying to make is a Story Based , Linear RPG , with some aspects of Management . It will have good combat mechanics and a hell of a lot of Kinky Adult stuff.  A lot of mechanics that I wanted to implement properly in some of mods , but couldn't because of the engine limitations. You know the really good ones ;)

Q&A

Q - But ZaZ why Linear and Not Open World ?

A - Because there are a lot of Adult games that have huge worlds with little to no content when they start right off the bat.  That being there will be one or two Sandbox type Areas, where we plan to implement a management system for certain activities. There will be Levels that open up as the story progresses.

Q - What about Character Customization ?

A -  Not on our first game in Unity. While I am confident of implementing this and have done so in the past in Unity

Spoiler

It may not bode well with our story, and also there are lot aspects to look at such as clothing, animation compatibility etc. 

Q-  You mentioned "good" combat mechanics , in an Adult Game. why is that important ?

A-  Combat is important because its easy to make a simple sex simulator ......... Go here and Activate an NPC .... BAM! have sex . Where is the fun in that ?

Its ridiculously easy for us to do that but , without context and game play it just would be the same or worse as 3D Sexvilla etc

Spoiler

Introducing good combat mechanics , with a some adult twists is something we want to do. (Think Break Undies for Oblivion , thats just one of many examples )

Q-  So a story based game , Will the be based Domination or Submission ?

A-  More Domination based however we looking into implement bad ends. Without trying to spoil things, we might include some some "playable" submission too ..... just not with our MC.

Q- So when are you planning to release game? 

A- Since we are not an AAA Company , and we are relying assets which we can edit and use . They cost a fair bit with licensing and stuff, both of us have already invested money in Assets . Which we are editing to work for our own purposes.  But its not enough though we still need a lot of assets when it comes down to the game looking good not to mention Licensing costs. 

Some screens of our early works with a lot of Free place holder stuff and some Paid Assets

It doesn't make sense to just release an empty sandbox.

Spoiler

Our Patreon Link

https://www.patreon.com/KinkGamesInc

6 hours ago, Storms of Superior said:

Good stuff. It looks like World of Skyrimcraft. I hope someone with talent with textures will join you guys. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, Right now we are using mostly free edited assets for place holders. Grass and Foliage are lacking , also needs quite some clutter and a lot more things. 

We will focus on game play first though.

1 hour ago, ZaZ said:

When will Bethesda get with the times .... ^^

Sometimes I really feel I am missing out exploring other engines. 

Some  Previews after looking at some systems / PBR and More

Looks fantastic! How long did Unity and model physics rigging take to learn? I wanted to delve into making the exact same thing, but in modern times, exactly like GTA, but able to do whatever you want. I understand that that is daunting, but it would be something I would just build in my spare time. Are these DAZ models/ can you pm where you purchased assets? I appreciate all of your amazing work!. I'm fairly decent at 3D modelling, so if you ever need any help on making assets feel free to pm me.  

19 hours ago, dup3w4sh1ngt0n said:

Looks fantastic! How long did Unity and model physics rigging take to learn? I wanted to delve into making the exact same thing, but in modern times, exactly like GTA, but able to do whatever you want. I understand that that is daunting, but it would be something I would just build in my spare time. Are these DAZ models/ can you pm where you purchased assets? I appreciate all of your amazing work!. I'm fairly decent at 3D modelling, so if you ever need any help on making assets feel free to pm me.  

It depends actually , I was looking into unity before  so it was easier. A lot of documentation available.

There is also the Unreal Engine , which looks better at times. but I was more used to Unity 3D

Yes some of them are Daz3d Models are available at Daz3d.com . There is an interactive license one needs to purchase if using it in game. 

Sure right now its too early , but in the future will ask for help.

4 hours ago, Mamango said:

Damn, why is it looks so nice!

So, i gues as you're Zaz and theres tags, it'll contain lots of "devious" content? :D

Yes Unity can look good if one does the right thing.

About the Devious Content, obviously too many vanilla Adult games out there. ^^

Its gonna be kink oriented.

3 hours ago, alcurad90 said:

?looks interesting, willing for the red P

Though I think it'll be easier to make as shooting style combat, melee is a little difficult

And there could be some building and survival gameplay for further extention

Thanks , We are working in it very hard. Will try to setup something when we can , I usually don't want to ask for support  because I have been doing stuff for free mostly.

But its hard when you need to do it mostly from ground up. We are investing in some assets at least to get us going. But overall assets are quite expensive

Well, we want to try to have a mix  of Melee and Range at least with the enemies.  Since this is leading towards Medievalist Fantasy , so expect some spells at least.

While the game will be linear ...... it will have some building an management styled game play.

Imagine a base for you to unwind after a long day of dungeon crawling.

Regarding Survival,  since its an adult game , instead of a "hunger" meter, there maybe "lust-o-meter" ? ..... Oh man , we are trying to be creative here.

10 hours ago, alyosh said:

Hi, I ever support some modders and Loverslab on Patreon. I would be glad to also support your game :)

Thank you , We have setting up something and waiting on its approval 

We are trying also provide more Images and Pics of what we have done so far.

and are working on a prototype alpha with basic movement and a little combat along with some Enemy AI 

Thanks Again

On 12/19/2018 at 12:05 AM, ZaZ said:

Thanks , We are working in it very hard. Will try to setup something when we can , I usually don't want to ask for support  because I have been doing stuff for free mostly.

But its hard when you need to do it mostly from ground up. We are investing in some assets at least to get us going. But overall assets are quite expensive

Well, we want to try to have a mix  of Melee and Range at least with the enemies.  Since this is leading towards Medievalist Fantasy , so expect some spells at least.

While the game will be linear ...... it will have some building an management styled game play.

Imagine a base for you to unwind after a long day of dungeon crawling.

Regarding Survival,  since its an adult game , instead of a "hunger" meter, there maybe "lust-o-meter" ? ..... Oh man , we are trying to be creative here.

LoL, I would say it'll be interesting to make a sim/management sytled adult game with RPG story then RPG with management. whatever.

And the graphic looks really fantastic.

By the way did you use a bone-scaling based or a mesh-morph based chargen system?

And will the world contain some Adult-based logic (monster girl, Futa character, "milk" bar or something else)

4 hours ago, alcurad90 said:

LoL, I would say it'll be interesting to make a sim/management sytled adult game with RPG story then RPG with management. whatever.

And the graphic looks really fantastic.

By the way did you use a bone-scaling based or a mesh-morph based chargen system?

And will the world contain some Adult-based logic (monster girl, Futa character, "milk" bar or something else)

Well, think of it as a system, where you have one home base which you have to Manage and go to other areas where you will have to battle/ explore/ earn etc to manage/upgrade your home base. (this is what we are planning)

Hugh Reckum is working on the world so it looks a bit close to at least AA Quality.

Right Now , in my free time I am optimizing characters/Clothing , so they are ready to be brought into the world

While we aren't doing Custom Player Creation, We are using the mesh morph based Chargen System

Of course , We are trying to put as much as Adult content in as possible. This is the reason why we chose the Fantasy setting. Yes there will Monsters and Adult based monster Characters. Though , I hope we can afford some of the licenses for some of the assets we had in mind.

I am looking into a few other mechanics , but they will take me some time to perfect. I mean its going to be Kinky there is no doubt about that.

Spoiler

7 hours ago, ZaZ said:

Well, think of it as a system, where you have one home base which you have to Manage and go to other areas where you will have to battle/ explore/ earn etc to manage/upgrade your home base. (this is what we are planning)

Hugh Reckum is working on the world so it looks a bit close to at least AA Quality.

Right Now , in my free time I am optimizing characters/Clothing , so they are ready to be brought into the world

While we aren't doing Custom Player Creation, We are using the mesh morph based Chargen System

Of course , We are trying to put as much as Adult content in as possible. This is the reason why we chose the Fantasy setting. Yes there will Monsters and Adult based monster Characters. Though , I hope we can afford some of the licenses for some of the assets we had in mind.

I am looking into a few other mechanics , but they will take me some time to perfect. I mean its going to be Kinky there is no doubt about that.

It's really glad to hear all these good news.

Adult content for gameplay level of RPG is quite a blind area for developers. Nipple spells, strip dance casting, broken amors, etc

And by the way I hope the combat system would have some features like the VATS from fallout or killing moves like skrim, with which we can enjoy our character from the front view during the combant

Wow this looks already fantastic.

No idea how difficult this is but my personal dream would be somewhat working physics with clothespins, nipple clamps and being able to whip them off. And lots of rope bondage, including crotch ropes and the like where you can drag your victims around.

Only game i know so far which somewhat had that was Xstoryplayer but this game seems dead and the graphics are rather bad.

Those screenshots you and Hugh Reckum have shown look at least as good as Skyrim or Conan Exiles imho.

I think you should have no problem financing this game via patreon. 

https://www.patreon.com/SlavesOfRome

The thread started in august 2018 and they only have a small demo currently where you can do almost nothing but they already get good patreon income of 5000$/month.

You just need to read the rules carefully, afaik patreon doesn't allow much bdsm/kink/rape etc.. But if you write in the patreon description that all is consensual etc. it should be fine.

At least this great game https://www.patreon.com/stationmaster  is a while on patreon and very dark but didn't get any problems so far.

Really wish you two good luck and sucess with your project, you deserve it. If i just think of all the great moments in Skyrim which wouldn't have been possible without your fantastic ZaZ framework :)

2 hours ago, alcurad90 said:

It's really glad to hear all these good news.

Adult content for gameplay level of RPG is quite a blind area for developers. Nipple spells, strip dance casting, broken amors, etc

And by the way I hope the combat system would have some features like the VATS from fallout or killing moves like skrim, with which we can enjoy our character from the front view during the combant

Nipple Spells seems like something we can do, thanks for the suggestion. Break Armor we are looking into.

Well not like VATs exactly, but were looking into Finishing moves.

15 hours ago, xboronx said:

Wow this looks already fantastic.

No idea how difficult this is but my personal dream would be somewhat working physics with clothespins, nipple clamps and being able to whip them off. And lots of rope bondage, including crotch ropes and the like where you can drag your victims around.

Only game i know so far which somewhat had that was Xstoryplayer but this game seems dead and the graphics are rather bad.

Those screenshots you and Hugh Reckum have shown look at least as good as Skyrim or Conan Exiles imho.

I think you should have no problem financing this game via patreon. 

https://www.patreon.com/SlavesOfRome

The thread on f95zone started in august 2018 and they only have a small demo currently where you can do almost nothing but they already get good patreon income of 5000$/month.

You just need to read the rules carefully, afaik patreon doesn't allow much bdsm/kink/rape etc.. But if you write in the patreon description that all is consensual etc. it should be fine.

At least this great game https://www.patreon.com/stationmaster  is a while on patreon and very dark but didn't get any problems so far.

Really wish you two good luck and sucess with your project, you deserve it. If i just think of all the great moments in Skyrim which wouldn't have been possible without your fantastic ZaZ framework :)

Thanks for comment ! ?

Leashing , is something I personally want so I will make sure it will happen somehow, ^^

Skinned Mesh Physics is possible also , I am trying to see the best way it would be possible to make it work in game , Especially when interacting with the player/environment .

I have been commissioned for some animations props for both "Slaves of Rome" And "Station Master" so you will see some ZaZ Props/Assets/Animations in there soon. Not too much just a few. ^^

I will post the Patreon Link soon, its made by Huge Reckum "KinkGamesInc"

I would feel guilty about it , without actually having a demo of sorts. 

Yea we will be careful about Patreons T&C regarding the rules. Or Provide the additional content Off Site.

Thanks again for your comment. ^^

So the MC in game will be female, right? May i ask, is it will be possible to be in both Dom amd Sub roles?
Also, i'd really like to see game with solid restraints system. Like it'll be possible to be in or make someone in diffirent types of bindings on diffirent parts of body. (And have some good escape mechanic with that), but that's just my dreams... >_>

Zaz, how much one can customize MC? I'm more interested in facial features, and will it be possible to make preset saves? (my skills in creation is not great, so i just want to be able to get what some people might share)

On 12/22/2018 at 1:19 AM, Mamango said:

So the MC in game will be female, right? May i ask, is it will be possible to be in both Dom amd Sub roles?
Also, i'd really like to see game with solid restraints system. Like it'll be possible to be in or make someone in diffirent types of bindings on diffirent parts of body. (And have some good escape mechanic with that), but that's just my dreams... >_>

Zaz, how much one can customize MC? I'm more interested in facial features, and will it be possible to make preset saves? (my skills in creation is not great, so i just want to be able to get what some people might share)

MC is Female , though she will be mostly in Dominant Role  (There will be be some submission based stuff , but I don't want to spoil it yet)

Well, About the restraints I am looking into whats feasible, If the character is a fixed character it makes it easy to do.

But if the characters can be customized (Body, breasts/butt size Etc )  it will be a bit hard . Its not impossible , but I want to avoid such things on the First Game.

So Yes there can  be a good restraints system for fixed characters.

If its only the face we might include it at a later date. with the ability for users to share an XML.

But this is way later on. We are building stuff from scratch.

Cheers

On 12/20/2018 at 11:50 AM, Hugh Reckum said:

Working on some scenery:

Reveal hidden contents

GREAT !!!

Whole PROJECT IS COOL - and I think it´s a better way for sexual contence in future than to use a "foreign, existing" game itself.

Archived