TODAY I GOT BANNED FROM THE NEXUS AND I GOT SO PISSED FCK!

THE VAMPIRE DANTE STRIKES AGAIN :D

my dummy account whoam1 from the nexus site got banned because i've uploaded a picture that contains a mod that was banned in the site

Damn you nexus :D

Will create a account and act as the most silent person alive :P

I guess' date=' maybe he's bored XD

[/quote']

Yes, that's actually true. Like I said earlier I don't like to repeat myself over and over again.

Other than that, HanPL said we should keep the OT to a minimum, that's why this is my last post here.

There argue over :D

Meanwhile back to the plot....

Quick summary....

We have nearly all reached the conclusion that...

1. Nexus has a set of arbitray and contradictory rules.

2. Nexus has at least one Moderator who loves to abuse power and the whole concept of rational appeal is not in his/her dictionary.

3. Lovers lab tries very hard to practice tolerance.

4. LL would consider Nexus' loss to be LL's gain.

5. Fallout fans on this forum would be delighted to see your mod(s).

6. Despite public humiliation, you have the strength of character and dignity to remain standing and continue what you were doing before.

7. (and I like this one very much!) You may be banned in one alias but Nexus won't be able to tell it's you if you decide to create another and take a new membership.

To sum up the summery:

The final score is...

Nexus - 0 mailamea10 - several zillion*

*Extra points added for honesty, dignity and having the moral high ground from the very start.

Meanwhile back to the plot....

Quick summary....

We have nearly all reached the conclusion that...

1. Nexus has a set of arbitray and contradictory rules.

2. Nexus has at least one Moderator who loves to abuse power and the whole concept of rational appeal is not in his/her dictionary.

3. Lovers lab tries very hard to practice tolerance.

4. LL would consider Nexus' loss to be LL's gain.

5. Fallout fans on this forum would be delighted to see your mod(s).

6. Despite public humiliation' date=' you have the strength of character and dignity to remain standing and continue what you were doing before.

7. (and I like this one very much!) You may be banned in one alias but Nexus won't be able to tell it's you if you decide to create another and take a new membership.

To sum up the summery:

The final score is...

Nexus - 0 mailamea10 - several zillion*

*Extra points added for honesty, dignity and having the moral high ground from the very start.

[/quote']

Im im blown away, no, literally im really blown away :D

Thank you for pointing out and summarizing all the events that happened. ' _ '

Yes great moders dont fall that hard they find a better comunity then thrive at the end. At first I dont want to go back to modding again but seing how the mod became popular and my nexus inbox cluttering up before i was banned made me gain the str.

As for LL this community gave me the courage to mod again the support and concern of the people. They all mattered to me :)

So LL ,

*smiles ^_^ *

Thank you very much for being an awesome place, a home

Zillion points ? Isn't that too much?

Nah im just kiddin :P

Who doesn't want a zillion points? xD

Thanks

I remember viewing the picture library (with all of nexus's posted pictures) one time and there were a few images that just laugh at how nexus is so retarded.

I remember 2 with zombie rape in them. One actually had: "Zombie Rape" in the title! isn't that just something? Not removed!

There was this guy who had a ton of pictures that used erori, hentai, gobu, and bondage sex poses! You know, the ones on gamesource with poses of bondage, bestiality, and rape? Some had men getting raped by trolls, others had a xivilai (the race mod) getting gang raped by zombies, others had bondage sex etc. And for the longest time, and maybe even still, they're still up there!

There was ANOTHER guy who did the exact same thing! He had pics of dog-on-girl sex, flesh atronach rape, bondage sex and torture, goblins gangraping a chained woman! A minotaur with a humongous dick with mini dicks sprouting from the giant one with that same character forced to have her va-jay-jay rubbed on them, and even the balrog from Midas Spells was featured in a picture raping a girl!

I keep forgetting the names of these people but everytime I search the picture gallery I keep finding them and they're still there!

I thought nexus objected rape, bestiality and bondage sex!

I remember viewing the picture library (with all of nexus's posted pictures) one time and there were a few images that just laugh at how nexus is so retarded.

I remember 2 with zombie rape in them. One actually had: "Zombie Rape" in the title! isn't that just something? Not removed!

There was this guy who had a ton of pictures that used erori' date=' hentai, gobu, and bondage sex poses! You know, the ones on gamesource with poses of bondage, bestiality, and rape? Some had men getting raped by trolls, others had a xivilai (the race mod) getting gang raped by zombies, others had bondage sex etc. And for the longest time, and maybe even still, they're still up there!

There was ANOTHER guy who did the exact same thing! He had pics of dog-on-girl sex, flesh atronach rape, bondage sex and torture, goblins gangraping a chained woman! A minotaur with a humongous dick with mini dicks sprouting from the giant one with that same character forced to have her va-jay-jay rubbed on them, and even the balrog from Midas Spells was featured in a picture raping a girl!

I keep forgetting the names of these people but everytime I search the picture gallery I keep finding them and they're still there!

[/quote']

And the one thing that leapt out at me in your post? The way you said "va-jay-jay"... It just seems so out of place in a post littered with references to bondage, rape and so on. :D

There was this guy who had a ton of pictures that used erori' date=' hentai, gobu, and bondage sex poses! You know, the ones on gamesource with poses of bondage, bestiality, and rape? Some had men getting raped by trolls, others had a xivilai (the race mod) getting gang raped by zombies, others had bondage sex etc. And for the longest time, and maybe even still, they're still up there!

[/quote']

And the one thing that leapt out at me in your post? The way you said "va-jay-jay"... It just seems so out of place in a post littered with references to bondage, rape and so on. :D

XD

A habit I obtained after spending years at the troll fest that is the halo forums.

I thought nexus objected rape' date=' bestiality and bondage sex!

[/quote']

Highly selective modderation. I'll bet $20 that most of those people are premium members. I've been a 'member' on the nexus sites since right around the start and have a ID under 4000(my second ID no less, my first one I nuked by telling the darkone to go screw himself for refusing to ban people who were stealing other peoples mods and reupping them at the start of the nexus). I regularly get bashed, attacked, and all that by people in the forums when I point out the hypocrisy by the mods, and the way members treat modders.

It's sad because it started out as a "and so modders needed a site, and the nexus launched, and it was good" "then they got mods, and it all went to shit...with shit everywhere..."

I thought nexus objected rape' date=' bestiality and bondage sex!

[/quote']

Highly selective modderation. I'll bet $20 that most of those people are premium members. I've been a 'member' on the nexus sites since right around the start and have a ID under 4000(my second ID no less, my first one I nuked by telling the darkone to go screw himself for refusing to ban people who were stealing other peoples mods and reupping them at the start of the nexus). I regularly get bashed, attacked, and all that by people in the forums when I point out the hypocrisy by the mods, and the way members treat modders.

It's sad because it started out as a "and so modders needed a site, and the nexus launched, and it was good" "then they got mods, and it all went to shit...with shit everywhere..."

I'll bet with you XD

Hmm it would be funny If I would check Nexus modernators IP and check if we have users with that kind of IP on forum :D

HanPL i agree its funny, but doing that and getting caught even if you just look at it will get you in a lot of heat from nexus, as their motto states "Were rich, so don't F*CK WITH US"

But most probably they would say that's not their IP or something and called us damm liers :D

Hehehe that's true ;)

I am 1009% sure that they will sue if something happened to them that they found out who is the culprit XD or worse they will call the Cyber Pohlish

Got threatened for a bit after posting this lovely image.

http://i.imgur.com/SOo3G.jpg

Damn brat who identified the dress has no clue how long it took to make that shot' date=' nor the additional time it took to retexture that Tera armor. Nexus wants boring shots, then so be it.

*waves at anyone from TESA*

[/quote']

That has my vote for screenshot of the decade.

Nexus is crawling with ripped armours and clothing. Where did the modder get permission to put Halo armour in an Oblivion mod? Is anything said? Action taken? Nah!

I could name off over a hundred mods that are hosted on tes nexus that contain serious copyright infringements. Doing that however could result in that members ban.

Now the double standard hypocrisy pisses me off as well but I dislike the idea of being a rat and I encourage everyone not to mention specific nexus mod names and ect while discussing this here.

For one, I can't see why they started this crusade if they're going to be selective about it. Either go through the image library and remove all images with ripped content, or leave them alone unless the people who actually OWN the copyright come complaining. Current approach seems very haphazard.

What's more, I don't see how ripped content does much harm. I can honestly say that before I saw the armors show up in Oblivion, I had never even heard of TERA. I wouldn't have been inclined to go look it up either. But seeing the pretty armors has actually caused me to gain interest in that game. Worst case scenario, I still don't buy TERA. But at least right now I'm more likely to do so than I was before. They'll shoot themselves in the foot if they crack down on that, trading free publicity for free negative publicity.

For one' date=' I can't see why they started this crusade if they're going to be selective about it. Either go through the image library and remove all images with ripped content, or leave them alone unless the people who actually OWN the copyright come complaining. Current approach seems very haphazard.

What's more, I don't see how ripped content does much harm. I can honestly say that before I saw the armors show up in Oblivion, I had never even heard of TERA. I wouldn't have been inclined to go look it up either. But seeing the pretty armors has actually caused me to gain interest in that game. Worst case scenario, I still don't buy TERA. But at least right now I'm more likely to do so than I was before. They'll shoot themselves in the foot if they crack down on that, trading free publicity for free negative publicity.

[/quote']

Ripped content is harmful cause some game companies will come hunt you if you ripped their content and sue you, its part of the rules like within EULA

Yea...and people obey EULA...

Just look at World of Warcraft Private servers or any other games.

Some of them have thousand of players..some even gain profit from it..

And Blizzard don't do nothing about it (well If I would earn 120 mil $ per month I would probably also ignore it :P )

Only sometimes they sue someone and win.

And judging by Nexus behavior they don't really give a thing about EULA and copyright thing.

Since why Premium can post and upload whatever they wan't without any punishment, and free user will get instant ban...

Yea...and people obey EULA...

Just look at World of Warcraft Private servers or any other games.

Some of them have thousand of players..some even gain profit from it..

And Blizzard don't do nothing about it (well If I would earn 120 mil $ per month I would probably also ignore it :P )

Only sometimes they sue someone and win.

And judging by Nexus behavior they don't really give a thing about EULA and copyright thing.

Since why Premium can post and upload whatever they wan't without any punishment' date=' and free user will get instant ban...

[/quote']

One of world of Warcraft wins in suing was the legendary porting of armors from GRANADO ESPADA("Anyone FFantasy style online game?") of some pro modder that hacked the server so anyone within the game when they log in will auto download the update + theyll see all characters that dont wear armor naked + some armor mesh are from WOW.

Your right Nexus won't do a thing about it if your premnium, cheap strategy

Ripped content is harmful cause some game companies will come hunt you if you ripped their content and sue you' date=' its part of the rules like within EULA

[/quote']

In most countries EULA's aren't legal, like mine. One sided contracts aren't legal here either, those are contracts where one side imposes something on you simply by buying their service. For example, imposing binding arbitration in dispute in some far-flung place. In the US, ELUA's especially shrink wrap and click-through ELUA's aren't legal in most states. Things you can't read before you buy aren't legal either. Although operating licensees for things like modding tool kits are different, and fall under different rules.