TODAY I GOT BANNED FROM THE NEXUS AND I GOT SO PISSED FCK!

I think it's funny they sent me a beta test invite for having over a thousand downloads on my clothes mods, when they don't seem that particularly popular and they seem to be too stupid to notice they banned me on the account that has the mod with over 7,500 downloads.

Also just went to a download page. There's a huge green button that says "DOWNLOAD WITH MANAGER ... or download manually." The manual download link is tiny in comparison.

I haven't installed their manager, because FOMM is fine, but I wouldn't be surprised if down the road it's used to see what mods have you and ban you if it's not approved by the Nexus.

Also just went to a download page. There's a huge green button that says "DOWNLOAD WITH MANAGER ... or download manually." The manual download link is tiny in comparison.

I don't know why they have the Download Manually button. Clicking on the file name still takes you to the server selection, which is where Download Manually takes you.

I think it's funny they sent me a beta test invite for having over a thousand downloads on my clothes mods' date=' when they don't seem that particularly popular and they seem to be too stupid to notice they banned me on the account that has the mod with over 7,500 downloads.

[/quote']

I have nothing to say... (but I can write it):dodgy:

I haven't installed their manager' date=' because FOMM is fine, but I wouldn't be surprised if down the road it's used to see what mods have you and ban you if it's not approved by the Nexus.

[/quote']

I don't think it'll go that far but nothing is free so yes, it's Nexus' steam version. On one hand, you can imagine they can't host files for free so adds are inevitable.

On the other hand, I can put my mods on the Nexus for their users to use but it's my work and I don't want players to absolutely have an account there so it's time we find an alternative solution...

I'm wondering what the new mod manager will do... Moar adds? Moar control?

Who knows?

Maybe the answer is a new mod central place vut you won't be able to create that without adds or paid suscription unfortunately... ;(

Well he looks to be going that route. It's very similar to what curse gaming did a few years ago with the WoW addons when ACE and Curse joined together. I've looked at launching a site, bounced a few things off a few peoples heads, and all that. Most don't think the market is there at least not yet. And don't think I could get a VC to front enough money for it, at least not with the jitters going on with the world economy right now.

I've got my own ideas, but it's the whole state of everything and no one willing to take risks. I can't really blame them, I don't want to take risks with my money either. :D

Seriously? Can you elaborate as I'm not believing what I see here!!!

Check out the Anime/DragonBall Versus Thread.

I can't give you a link since i am banned and can't even log out XD, and not bothering to clear cookie or stuff.

Yes I know my big capital letters make it sounds like I am angry, but they are , as I said, just big capital letters to mark the main points that everyone ignores.

And I would like to say here, for the last time, I refereed nothing from the card game but apparently they can read beyond my words.

A bit too vague for me to find anything. Besides with the flow control' date=' whatever other Nazi tool I can't even try to search the forum so they're really making hard for anyone to like them...

[/quote']

Well since I am outside now I can give you a direct link

http://www.vgunetwork.com/topic/14509-dragonball-z-versus/

The no graph guy is me.

I never knew vgu bans anyone' date=' good think me and my cousin got approved and stayed silent :D

[/quote']

The only other member I know who got banned was Toxa01.

I only make small esp and minor mesh tweaks mods.

I am not pissed about not able to download(I never used any mod from FOU, not even the ones I made, honestlly)

I am pissed about getting banned for reasons I can't even see.

Hey I've been banned from the Nexus too, and I'm just as f*cking p*ssed off about it as anybody. The worst thing is that they didn't even give me any pre-warnings whatsoever. Even after I was banned, no moderator even bothered to email me the reason why I was banned in the first place.

I used to go on that site all the F*CKING time for the latest standard mods, especially ones that aren't adult mods (since I found a better place for xxx mods, you know the place).

Those c*nts screwed me over without any regard to the circumstances whatsoever. They didn't even bother to give me the chance to appeal against their decision or try to come to some understanding.

Apart from the sick xxx mods you can find on this emporium, I dont know anywhere else with as many mods as Nexus (for Bolivion OR Fallout 3).

I'm gonna make a new thread so I can go into further detail about it (if thats okay, if not, I'll take it down. Im just so F*CKED that I feel the urge to make my own thread). I sent the site owner an email, because it was impossible for me to contact any moderator since I cant even log in or view posts anymore. From what I've read on here though, I'm not even going to GET a reply, because these fools dont give a toss about the little man, the casual mod user, so long as they can keep on cashing in on their piles of revenue.

they bitch about why people keep asking questions like they get.

Would those questions include: "Why has this armour mod been deleted for adult content' date=' when half of the mods on this site are far more dirty than this, such as Estrus or ChainedBeast?"? That was MY question a lot of the time anyway.

Nexus is starting to look pretty shabby.. and they batter you with ad's with every down load. It is not what it use to be.

But where else can we go for such a huge amount of quality non-adult mods? Nexus was like my 2nd home. A home where you have to watch your back, and nobody trust anybody anymore because a lot of people are getting digitally stabbed up the arse.

• 4 weeks later...

Just like our friend loogie below i as well got banned by that prick fucktard "Vampire Dante" (a typical nerdy ass bitch profile name) and i was polite unlike now! You see i had asked only "once" on the chat if there were any good norse armor mods or jappanese samurai armor mods and many responces i got back were no mostly nude mods and fetish armor mods i then began to make the point that oblivion nexus had turned from being a moders sight were you could find good mods on authentic gear to a bunch of nerd-driven anime fetish freaks and pedophiles i didnt use those words i just made that point when "faggpire Danty" saw it he left a little smart ass remark saying: youve just sealed your exit my friend... and before i could ask ? i was instabanned then i proced to think about his comment "sealed my exit" wouldnt that mean my way out was blocked as if i couldnt get out i mean wtf thats probably what he says to his 6 year old victims in his rape dungeon AKA "his mothers basement" look im into noodie mods as mutch as the next basterd but nexus was for all mods "suppoably"... but there i was banned for stating the obvious to a total pedophile!

Well I'm not sure what drew me to read all 18 pages of this topic but I did. You know I never knew Nexus was that bad, however considering in the two years that I've been a member I made one post that says a lot.

I'm almost surprised my account hasn't been banned for some level of inactivity or something like that. It actually seems sad to me that it would happily accept a mute non active member into it's community while shunning those that are at least trying to add life to the place.

I think they will use from other games in the mesh / texture of some weapons, such as MODS meaning instead of using unauthorized people MODS. I believe we have a number of MODS, in their resource base to use in other games without adult MODS. Frankly, I simply do not like the relationship between its staff, but sadly its the only place to get a lot of MODS. This is why you must, like other games of armor and weapons FO3Underground places. Frankly, NEXUS puts up the actual game developers than the smell. Facepunch place for many years as there is no problem.