TODAY I GOT BANNED FROM THE NEXUS AND I GOT SO PISSED FCK!

My two cents here' date=' I just discovered that some guys was using one of my body type in his mod without asking first. Well, you know, I would have preferred he asked but, once you dare publish something on the internet, abandon all ownership you can think of.

So no, no I didn't ask for the mighty banhammer justice. I tried to ask the person in question just so I can help him(her?) include more body type and mention CLS is the reason why they exist but if he never answers then so be it.

Asking is the polite way to go but if we want to issue a policy that clearly state that any mod published in LL is modder ressource, then I think it's fair.

Xmas everyone!

[/quote']

It's probably due to be raised a catholic and sent to catholic schools where we learned to not be a rat or to quote the nuns "Judas was a rat, you dont want to be Judas do you?"

While today I no longer believe in god. This is something that has stuck with me and I still live by. Why anyone feels compelled to be a rat is beyond me. That the sites Admin and Moderators feel the need to turn people into rats is equally disgusting. So you get two thumbs up for not being a rat.

I laughed when I read that steam was going to start hosting mods, but now that I have had time to think about it more, I realize that it is a good thing. It has the potential to significantly reduce the dependency the modding community has to nexus and the asinine moderators in its employ

Moderator on the skyrim nexus are real asshole.

I got banned to because on fucking pedoBear put a mod that change skyrim menu for a Picture with a 10 year old anime kids in suggesting position FOR GOD SAKE.

People where encouraging him to put another picture of a a younger girl so i just insult him to my heart content.

I don't regret to have been been because the PEDOPHILIA Is disgusting.

:@:@:@:@:D:D:D

Now I got banned for defending PT... All I did was comment on a FLY gear mod he used to submit pics to that usually became main mod pics. Voiced my irritation about his ban' date=' and encouraged remembrance of his talent. Didn't take the moderfags long to delete the post and kiss me upside the cranium (with an aluminum baseball bat my name is mud) ....I mean with the banhammer. Sorry, that song popped in my head. Anyway, first ban and b/c of a comment, so I made a different account over there and will lay low. May grab mods, but keeping my mouth shut over there.

[/quote']

My two cents here' date=' I just discovered that some guys was using one of my body type in his mod without asking first. Well, you know, I would have preferred he asked but, once you dare publish something on the internet, abandon all ownership you can think of.

So no, no I didn't ask for the mighty banhammer justice. I tried to ask the person in question just so I can help him(her?) include more body type and mention CLS is the reason why they exist but if he never answers then so be it.

Asking is the polite way to go but if we want to issue a policy that clearly state that any mod published in LL is modder ressource, then I think it's fair.

Xmas everyone!

[/quote']

It's probably due to be raised a catholic and sent to catholic schools where we learned to not be a rat or to quote the nuns "Judas was a rat, you dont want to be Judas do you?"

While today I no longer believe in god. This is something that has stuck with me and I still live by. Why anyone feels compelled to be a rat is beyond me. That the sites Admin and Moderators feel the need to turn people into rats is equally disgusting. So you get two thumbs up for not being a rat.

I laughed when I read that steam was going to start hosting mods, but now that I have had time to think about it more, I realize that it is a good thing. It has the potential to significantly reduce the dependency the modding community has to nexus and the asinine moderators in its employ

Bro that was a dictator ship is when people feel like they need to shut their mouth CURSE NEXUS !!!

Just like our friend loogie below i as well got banned by that prick fucktard "Vampire Dante" (a typical nerdy ass bitch profile name) and i was polite unlike now! You see i had asked only "once" on the chat if there were any good norse armor mods or jappanese samurai armor mods and many responces i got back were no mostly nude mods and fetish armor mods i then began to make the point that oblivion nexus had turned from being a moders sight were you could find good mods on authentic gear to a bunch of nerd-driven anime fetish freaks and pedophiles i didnt use those words i just made that point when "faggpire Danty" saw it he left a little smart ass remark saying: youve just sealed your exit my friend... and before i could ask ? i was instabanned then i proced to think about his comment "sealed my exit" wouldnt that mean my way out was blocked as if i couldnt get out i mean wtf thats probably what he says to his 6 year old victims in his rape dungeon AKA "his mothers basement" look im into noodie mods as mutch as the next bastard but nexus was for all mods "suppoably"... but there i was banned for stating the obvious to a total pedophile!

Bro That happen when kid go on adult site and pretend to be growing man.

They feel like they powerful because they re bitch level are pumped by some weird thing digital thing to guys are the bullied one the weak who get a Bonner when they bitch someone.

Its not a bad or good think to be weak but to bitch someone because someone bitched you that lame ;D

ps: Pedophilia seem to be well hosted in the nexus ;D guess some of the staff like that kind of thing.

Depends if the proxy you use sends an X-forwarded-for header AND they bother to log that!!!!

Of course' date=' banning a dynamic ip address (and large parts of the planet have isps that assign dynamic ips to domestic customers as a matter of course) is useless.

[/quote']

Its not like that in France because of the INTERNET provider you choose you have a fix Ip or a dynamic one ;d.

I have chosen the bad INTERNET provider my ip is fixe god dammit ;D

I called my INTERNET provider and they didn't want to make my ip dynamic*

If you don't like someone's tastes' date=' insulting is not the best way to go about it. You'll find the same thing counts over here as well, so try a more polite and open minded approach, or ignore what you don't like. A bit of respect goes a long way.

[/quote']

Next time i will try the polite way ;D but i cant stand pedophilia its so repulsing adult stealing child innocence.

• 2 weeks later...

Since my friend PT was banned, maybe now it's time to share what I was banned for. I haven't been very active lately, because I've been playing Star War the Old Republic and a few steam games... but I swung by here and saw the message from him about being banned.

What I was banned for, was simply... asking for clarity regarding a the subject of flaunting private mods with pictures on the nexus, and not sharing them just to be superior to everyone else.

The person in question was a one "chakaru11" whom actually I believe is on this site as well. Basically what it boils down to is, I asked why she was flaunting her pictures but never sharing any of it. This angered her or something, and roused the "troops" that came to her aid in a series of arguments that got progressively worse, but I don't think I was ever unprofessional about it. I mean... I'm not going to lay down and take it when someone gets in my face, but I'm not going to be a D bag about it either. I'll do it like a BAWSSSSS. Certainly not anything to warrant a ban. Though I'll let you be the judge of it, and please excuse my friend who signed up to tell that jackass Buddha off... he has terrible spelling.

Thread in question:

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=92155

Buddha's words on the matter:

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/383744-felixg0d-banned/

Now you be the judge, was my ban warranted? Sure I got a little shitty with people, only because there was soo many people coming at me bro! Could have handled it in a different way, but it was really irritating during that time when so many people were posting private mods in pictures.

Her excuse was she likes to show off her work. My argument at the time was, that's wonderful. Don't share it in pictures and instead share it in a mod so people could actually enjoy it. If you want to have a private mod, go enjoy your work by yourself. No one wants to see it on a public sharing "community" (could we even still call the nexus a community? More like a death sentence waiting to happen should you open your mouth, figuratively speaking of course.)

Since all this has gone down, I made a new account on the nexus and rarely posted and NEVER shared my old work for oblivion anymore there. I messaged her, and we got all buddy buddy sorta after I pulled the "you got me banned now you owe me" card. I was going to have something made by her, but I took too long to tell her what I wanted and have since moved on to Skyrim.

All in all, I didn't know the right to speak was evoked on the internet. Sure, it's an admin's right to abuse the space he governs. Then in that regard... it's my right as a user of the site to REFUSE to use it. Have fun nexus, your end will come to a burning mess sooner or later.

(If for any reason you know chakaru11, and have any issue with what I've stated you can take your complaint and stick it. I've only provided DETAILS and FACTS. This fight has long since been dead and have no quarrel with her or any of the people who fought that great battle. DO NOT try and revive the fight, I like being here and would not like to chance a ban her as well. Thank you kindly.)

A bit tl;dr so I went through this fast (I know it's bad but I got a rough day).

Why do you waste your time in the image section? Public one is mostly trolls photo shopping toons to sparkle like Edwards, contributor one is only male gay stuff (which is fine, just advertise it that way as it's really polluting the thing as much as boobs were polluting public image section before the Nexus rule about it, agreed).

Looks to me as yet another attention whore wanted to be fed and you fell for it.

Now do as you said, go to meshing, texturing, scripting, ask for help and release something better! You know we'll be here to answer any question you have (well, I said answer, no promises on how helpful that will be ;) ).

So to totally disagree with what she said: NO most modders do not mod only for the challenge, it's a big part of it and I will stop CLS right now if not to finish what I started. But we're as much attention whore as she is. I admit it, I like to do my stuff and it makes it 10 times more enjoyable when other players enjoy it with you! Nothing wrong with that. So, modding for yourself and not releasing it. Ok. dumb, but ok. Publishing pics of it to troll the pic section: Fine, I was twelve too. People asking you to share it and not doing it still posting neener pics -> Troll.

I did experienced it with what's her name, having a nice char and refusing to share the face, also in the troll pic section.

Guest GingerTom

I learned very early to stay away from the image section of TesNexus.

I could understand if they were photographs of real things--you can't have one also, or, if they were paintings--you can't have their painting either, but, when it's an image of an obvious mod/clothing/race they've made then they're just pxxxk-teasers.

Or maybe they're just pxxxks. :D

Well there you go. Erm, what does pxxxk stand for? (french speaker here).

Also, just to clarify: nothing against the homo stuff or community; it's just that any kind of repeated post about the same thing over and over till you smother it will inevitably ruin it. As said: like they did with public section and boobs/naked girl pics.

Ah Pricks ok. Rarely use it so it was not obvious for me.

About self censorship: Yeah it's strange... Tom: you're on LoversLab, no need for xxx and *** when some signatures consist of gif of double penetration you know ;)

Besides, it may be a US thing but if you write F*ck, everyone knows you meant Fuck so how is that better??? It's puzzling me. Do you think this way kids won't understand?

It's less of an American thing and more of a reflexive internet thing. A lot of places have autofilters, or worse, hand out autobans for certain words, therefore throwing an asterisk or two prevents them from getting slammed with the ban-stick.

Although, eventually, people do just end up self-censoring by default even if in a place with more relaxed rules re: language. Consider that this thread's title contains the phrase "I GOT SO PISSED FCK", which could be reflexive self-censoring on the OP's part.

Ah Pricks ok. Rarely use it so it was not obvious for me.

About self censorship: Yeah it's strange... Tom: you're on LoversLab' date=' no need for xxx and *** when some signatures consist of gif of double penetration you know ;)

Besides, it may be a US thing but if you write F*ck, everyone knows you meant Fuck so how is that better??? It's puzzling me. Do you think this way kids won't understand?[/quote']

Oh I was getting F*ck mixed up with F**k, because Frak is a bad word for young kids to use :)

Jackie Chan is Confused?

Guest GingerTom

Yes, my censored typing comes from being on places just like TesNexus too long--where you're dealing with adult mods but have to talk like a child. (Speaking of which--have you heard the language of some of these kids today? And we adults have to censor ourselves--gimme a break.)

Even when you say it's alright here--I've heard that line before. :P F**k!

Beware wall of text

I know that I am late to the party in whats been posted recently but I can say this I understand why more modders are showing off work and refusing to release it. For some it is simply that they are tired of the community.

Anyone who has created a mod will understand what I am saying, you may not agree and that is fine but at least you will understand.

On any site that hosts mods, links to mods, or for that matter has anything to do with mods you will find a dedicated group of modders that work to deliver mods to that community.

On those same sites you will find an ever growing amount of jackasses that repeatedly ask for the work of modders who never release a fucking thing.

Even once told that the author will never release it they refuse to give up and continue to come back and ask again and again and again. IMO the works they are

making such a big deal about are not so great and look the way they do after DR Photoshop paid it a visit but that is my opinion

This is enough to infuriate the mod authors who have busted their asses to deliver mods to you guys. I know it was certainly enough to convince me to walk away from modding oblivion and move to modding new vegas. I suspect that over time it will turn into the same unless that crowd simply skips vegas by and heads to skyrim which is my sincerest hopes

Some other mod authors I know of also took the same approach as I did, but I know of far more that simply joined the ranks of I will never release a fucking thing.

You know what? I do not blame them at all. The larger part of the community asked for this and now it is getting exactly what it deserves.

I only feel bad for those who have supported the authors of the mods they use with a word of thanks here and there and contributed with offering feed back. This is why I moved rather then stop releasing anything

I will however never again criticize an author for not releasing since I now fully understand what drove them to that point