Nude mods for Warriors Orochi 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 3:28 PM, hilme said:

mind telling me how did you port model from SW4 to WO4? pls

I just bought it from tianmuxia in azz.net. 

Speaking of the port, I don't think it's a port, but more like a costume recreation in WO4 which is a very complicated work to deal with.

If you try to straight up putting the SW4 costume into WO4 game, it will crash the game once you choose the costume slot you wanted.

I assume that is because of using the different technology to create 3D model or the hard-coded SW4 XXX.data file. (I'm not an expert but having a slightly reasonable guess)

So, when making something like a costume "port", it's most-likely that the unofficial creator needs to use the 3d model from WO4, recreate the body parts which wasn't expose in the first place and reverse engineer the costume from SW4 to WO4.

As you see, this is a bitch to finish just one costume "port" and the main reason why there are not many DLC ports being made by fans, NOT EVEN THE NUDE MODS. Also, this game is mediocre so it's reasonable that not many people care this shit :3

• 5 months later...
On 1/1/2021 at 9:33 PM, Hao321 said:

Hi, there!

I really like Athena topless mod at https://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5834934&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D35336

The creator mentioned there is an uncensored version could be found at https://azz.net/tianmuxia, but the link is already dead.

Does anyone have backup? I couldn't find it anywhere else.

Reveal hidden contents

dcwp6ky-08e2c525-dad6-45f6-9656-9c2f654beea8.png.9b8f27fd4a3eeb61d7e318d5ea570a9a.png

Is there a link to files from either of the two locations? As I can't tell. The reason why I ask is if you can give a baidu pan link, I can retrieve it. (No, I do not have an account. But found a website that essentially acts like you have an account. It's a server side downloader for those links.)

23 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Is there a link to files from either of the two locations? As I can't tell. The reason why I ask is if you can give a baidu pan link, I can retrieve it. (No, I do not have an account. But found a website that essentially acts like you have an account. It's a server side downloader for those links.)

Thanks for reply.

The censored version mod can also be found here https://mod.3dmgame.com/mod/63314, download method is actually not the issue.

My concern is, I couldn't find the uncensored version of it, and the uncensored download link was dead on 01/01/2020.

However, maybe the creator hear my voice, he recently reupload the uncensored mod to https://azz.net/tianmuxia and remove dead download link.

I guess the only way to get it is to sponsor 30 Chinese Yuan and unlock the post.

3 hours ago, Hao321 said:

Thanks for reply.

The censored version mod can also be found here https://mod.3dmgame.com/mod/63314, download method is actually not the issue.

My concern is, I couldn't find the uncensored version of it, and the uncensored download link was dead on 01/01/2020.

However, maybe the creator hear my voice, he recently reupload the uncensored mod to https://azz.net/tianmuxia and remove dead download link.

I guess the only way to get it is to sponsor 30 Chinese Yuan and unlock the post.

The problem is that i can't even sponsor him if i want to because when i click on the sponsor link it says it has stopped taking sponsors.

I just want his gaia mod...

You can still unlock the post by clicking this button.

Not sure 30 Yuan sponsorship is able to unlock all the post or only the one you chose.

Spoiler

image.png.327960b70f535c1305356138e8a5f939.png

I can't complete the payment since Alipay doesn't support any cards I have.

Error message "Linking of this card is temporarily unavailable. Please try another bank card" always show on top of the screen.

Time to give up

1 hour ago, aldenalden4 said:

Well I directly contacted the modder and he agreed to sell me the Gaia mod via paypal, but he's a really nice guy so I'm not uploading the mod here, anyone interested can try directly contacting him. I used Chinese to communicate with him.

tell me, does 30 yuan gets you all the mods or only one?

20 hours ago, aldenalden4 said:

It was 30 yuan for 1 mod, so I paid him 5 usd.

It is a pity that he does not distribute his mods through patreon or at least fanbox. Paypal charges a crazy tax. Which, according to the living conditions in my country, is quite a serious sum for me. Chinese is very difficult, even when I use an auto-translator, sometimes it is impossible to understand the meaning of what is said.

19 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Problem is communicating with him in Chinese.

3 hours ago, Svarogor said:

It is a pity that he does not distribute his mods through patreon or at least fanbox. Paypal charges a crazy tax. Which, according to the living conditions in my country, is quite a serious sum for me. Chinese is very difficult, even when I use an auto-translator, sometimes it is impossible to understand the meaning of what is said.

I mean to be honest you can try contacting him with english, he does have an account here on loverslab which means he probably understand some english

6 hours ago, aldenalden4 said:

I mean to be honest you can try contacting him with english, he does have an account here on loverslab which means he probably understand some english

Mind sharing his account here on LL? If not I'll try my best to contact him this weekend. Actually to be safe, any direct contact? Or did you use azz.net? Trying to figure out best way to contact him!

4 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Mind sharing his account here on LL? If not I'll try my best to contact him this weekend. Actually to be safe, any direct contact? Or did you use azz.net? Trying to figure out best way to contact him!

This is his account but he hasn't logged on since September of 2020: https://www.loverslab.com/profile/348299-tianmuxia/

I personally used QQ to contact him, but for people that don't know Chinese I'm guessing that his email is the best way to reach him, which is: 20334482@qq.com

On 1/6/2021 at 7:44 PM, aldenalden4 said:

Well I directly contacted the modder and he agreed to sell me the Gaia mod via paypal, but he's a really nice guy so I'm not uploading the mod here, anyone interested can try directly contacting him. I used Chinese to communicate with him.

What was the point of telling us then? sounds like a like hassle just to get 1 mod, would be more then happy to pay the amount for it but cant be bothered to go through all that. 

4 hours ago, ludger166 said:

What was the point of telling us then? sounds like a like hassle just to get 1 mod, would be more then happy to pay the amount for it but cant be bothered to go through all that. 

The point is to show that you can still get the mod, which previous thought we couldn't anymore due to mod author inactivity.

If you think by sending just a single email to the author whom i've even provided the address to is "a hassle", then maybe you shouldnt get the mod.

6 hours ago, aldenalden4 said:

The point is to show that you can still get the mod, which previous thought we couldn't anymore due to mod author inactivity.

If you think by sending just a single email to the author whom i've even provided the address to is "a hassle", then maybe you shouldnt get the mod.

Alright alright calm your tits, some ppl dont have alot of time on her hands ya know? i dont sit infront my PC all day jacking off if thats what your thinking, some ppl have work, life and responsibilities to deal with, not everyone's a bum, thats the only reason why i said it was a hassle.  

3 hours ago, ludger166 said:

Alright alright calm your tits, some ppl dont have alot of time on her hands ya know? i dont sit infront my PC all day jacking off if thats what your thinking, some ppl have work, life and responsibilities to deal with, not everyone's a bum, thats the only reason why i said it was a hassle.  

I mean, it is literally 1 single email you have to send, it won't take more than even 1 minute, especially when I even provided the email address. The time it took for you to reply to me you could have already sent the email. I don't think I'm being unreasonable here.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...