Nude mods for Warriors Orochi 4

3 hours ago, Z@rkn3ss said:

Totally agree here, not everyone can do 3d modeling, not everyone can do 2d texturing, someone can be the modder, but some other can only be the mod users.

Some other is you! and me! hum, i help a little. 
The great thing about True_Might's MOD is that it has a body.
That means you can remove outfit with texture editor.
Blender is useful for seeing UVmap. but If you can't use it, you can do it by thinking from  texture.
MOD including body is wonderful!

image.jpeg.db975534cd57c3af05a5c7a4a2e7754f.jpeg

13 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Not everyone knows how to do that though. That's why people are asking. 3dmigoto is, confusing. Really confusing. At least to me and I've used it to create a mod before.

Agreed, while I'm happy the community is finally gaining ground after what seems like forever. I have no idea why certain folk aren't using the advances to create a more flourishing modding community. If folks help other crack the modding scene, we then could all begin to add to the research.

Im very excited to learn more and help out the modding process. But I'm a visual learner and until some sort of tutorial video comes out, I'm not that useful atm.

But again, it's awesome to finally see some life here. Mostly thanks to True_Knight of course.

23 hours ago, kato7776 said:

Some other is you! and me! hum, i help a little. 
The great thing about True_Might's MOD is that it has a body.
That means you can remove outfit with texture editor.
Blender is useful for seeing UVmap. but If you can't use it, you can do it by thinking from  texture.
MOD including body is wonderful!

image.jpeg.db975534cd57c3af05a5c7a4a2e7754f.jpeg

Cheers bud, also - you reinforced my original reply to you even further. I honestly thought you were saying all we need to do was mess about with 3Dmigoto's ini system and the edits would be revealed. Only to find out you were actually talking about editing it in Blender and/or a Texture editor. (The method you showed screenshots on.)

That was my point, no one knew without actually modding the mods further themselves, how to do it. There's way more end-users on this forum then modders. That's why when people see screenshots of stuff, with no download link, they get mad. Because it's a tease to the end-users.

Again, just trying to explain my original post. I appreciate the tutorial.

14 hours ago, heyyou2 said:

Agreed, while I'm happy the community is finally gaining ground after what seems like forever. I have no idea why certain folk aren't using the advances to create a more flourishing modding community. If folks help other crack the modding scene, we then could all begin to add to the research.

Im very excited to learn more and help out the modding process. But I'm a visual learner and until some sort of tutorial video comes out, I'm not that useful atm.

But again, it's awesome to finally see some life here. Mostly thanks to True_Knight of course.

Modders don't really like to write tutorials. Unless it's to get a community started. (FF7R, Monster Hunter World, SF, etc.) Meaning, there's massive interest from fellow modders, so they know their time and effort will pay off with more mods.

Teaching newbies (those that don't know how to mod AT ALL, or have very little experience in at least Blender/Photoshop) is honestly, a wasted effort on the modders part. As modding a game, is extremely difficult as it is with that knowledge unless it's say a UE4 game. But it's literally impossible if you don't even have said skills to begin with. As Blender alone, is an artform. You are literally creating art. And considering it's modeling, it's far far far harder then editing or creating a texture in photoshop. And again, texturing is an art form in and of itself. Again, simpler then modeling. But still NOT EASY.

So in a sense, it's gatekeeping but not for malicious reasons. My Bullet Girl Phantasia mod, took me like a week to create. That was literally teaching myself how to sculpt nipples and figuring out how to get it working with 3dmigoto. And moderchan released a mod soon after that absolutely obliterated mine. Good learning experience, but it was a bit disheartening.

PS: I'm also primarily a visual learner as well. I can learn something quickly if I have a video. Not modeling though. No matter how easy it is for me to learn something (I learned how to completely work on my car including being able to pull and replace the engine, in 2 years. I couldn't change a tire before I started. Now, I can literally take that whole car apart, replace any part that is needed, and put it back together and it function like it should. Plus, been able to accurately diagnose most issues. Still learning about more complicated ones. But I've come a long way.)

Edited by Hakufu1021

there are already a guides on how to use 3dmigoto for nioh 2 on here. I also posted a small one on a few other games on LL, as wells as a few youtube videos on how to use it,(different games but same methods. As virtually every koei tecmo games are compatible with 3dm.

I also stated that you can add me on discord and will visually show you what to do on a stream call. Ive dontg this with a lot of people wanting to learn this tool.   The only reason I don't do a complete guide is that there is already one. regarding other games non-3dm compatible, its the usual methods of modding that require swapping game files and what not. i say 3dm is very easy and faster compared to other methods. Its just very tedious depending on what you trying to do.

my discord;

SnanSGaiiaG#6829

for any questions or help

Edited by True_Might

I only know how to edit textures and how to use WO4 ResTool that is on nexus but would love to try to learn now to pack True_Might mods that he makes in to standard WO4 .bin files so that I can use them to replace just DLC outfits as I like standard outfits and would love to use them with his models, would be nice to know how to port DW8 or SW4 II files to WO4 but that is advanced modding so for now I can only wait for people to post on 3dmgame forum, I am no good and I apologies for recent multi posting, it did not even occurred to me that I can edit posts and not post again, thanks to PepeLordd for telling me that, thank you sir

6 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Cheers bud, also - you reinforced my original reply to you even further. I honestly thought you were saying all we need to do was mess about with 3Dmigoto's ini system and the edits would be revealed. Only to find out you were actually talking about editing it in Blender and/or a Texture editor. (The method you showed screenshots on.)

That was my point, no one knew without actually modding the mods further themselves, how to do it. There's way more end-users on this forum then modders. That's why when people see screenshots of stuff, with no download link, they get mad. Because it's a tease to the end-users.

Again, just trying to explain my original post. I appreciate the tutorial.

Modders don't really like to write tutorials. Unless it's to get a community started. (FF7R, Monster Hunter World, SF, etc.) Meaning, there's massive interest from fellow modders, so they know their time and effort will pay off with more mods.

Teaching newbies (those that don't know how to mod AT ALL, or have very little experience in at least Blender/Photoshop) is honestly, a wasted effort on the modders part. As modding a game, is extremely difficult as it is with that knowledge unless it's say a UE4 game. But it's literally impossible if you don't even have said skills to begin with. As Blender alone, is an artform. You are literally creating art. And considering it's modeling, it's far far far harder then editing or creating a texture in photoshop. And again, texturing is an art form in and of itself. Again, simpler then modeling. But still NOT EASY.

So in a sense, it's gatekeeping but not for malicious reasons. My Bullet Girl Phantasia mod, took me like a week to create. That was literally teaching myself how to sculpt nipples and figuring out how to get it working with 3dmigoto. And moderchan released a mod soon after that absolutely obliterated mine. Good learning experience, but it was a bit disheartening.

PS: I'm also primarily a visual learner as well. I can learn something quickly if I have a video. Not modeling though. No matter how easy it is for me to learn something (I learned how to completely work on my car including being able to pull and replace the engine, in 2 years. I couldn't change a tire before I started. Now, I can literally take that whole car apart, replace any part that is needed, and put it back together and it function like it should. Plus, been able to accurately diagnose most issues. Still learning about more complicated ones. But I've come a long way.)

I think K used https://www.nexusmods.com/warriorsorochi4/mods/28?tab=files True_Might's MOD to do second mod.

Maybe he use  3dmigoto to edit these mod .  Anyway~  If you are success , don't forget to share your files. lol

16 hours ago, yajulee said:

I think K used https://www.nexusmods.com/warriorsorochi4/mods/28?tab=files True_Might's MOD to do second mod.

Maybe he use  3dmigoto to edit these mod .  Anyway~  If you are success , don't forget to share your files. lol

Honestly, don't hold your breath. I've got a full plate IRL. I've saved the tutorial from Kato locally, as I always do when I'm interested in a game. (I'm a data hoarder at this point.) Plus, keeping in mind @True_Might's generous offer. But when I get to messing with this game, is your best guess is as good as mine. Could be tomorrow, could be a year from now. So don't look to me for a newbie friendly release. Either try your hand at it, or, take the offer from True_Might. I genuinely only contribute "newbie friendly" releases, when a game truly peaks my interest and/or I notice newbies are having a lot of problems on a game I'm interested in and I'm constantly having to personally go out of my way to help them for my own sanity when browsing a topic. Such as Rise of the Tomb Raider, Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet, or more recently, Ninja Gaiden Master collection.  Clearly, this topic doesn't need my help. We've got experienced modders. Releases will come. They are far more experienced then I am, so I'll let them take the reigns. Again, you have a personal offer from a modder to help you. He's FAR better equipped then I am on this game. Considering I haven't even played it, installed a mod for it, let alone created a mod for it.

I honestly haven't even installed this game yet. Just data hoarding for games I'll eventually play, and as a result, trying to make my life easier when I do actually install it. So I'm not staring at a folder full of files/archives wondering where the hell to begin when I do finally decide to play this game.

Edited by Hakufu1021
21 hours ago, True_Might said:

there are already a guides on how to use 3dmigoto for nioh 2 on here. I also posted a small one on a few other games on LL, as wells as a few youtube videos on how to use it,(different games but same methods. As virtually every koei tecmo games are compatible with 3dm.

I also stated that you can add me on discord and will visually show you what to do on a stream call. Ive dontg this with a lot of people wanting to learn this tool.   The only reason I don't do a complete guide is that there is already one. regarding other games non-3dm compatible, its the usual methods of modding that require swapping game files and what not. i say 3dm is very easy and faster compared to other methods. Its just very tedious depending on what you trying to do.

my discord;

SnanSGaiiaG#6829

for any questions or help

Appreciate the offer bud and I was absolutely not trying to say ALL modders are gate keeping. If, I carve out time, I'll definitely take a crack at it, and will more then likely bug you. But that's a big IF right now.

But I apologize if you took offense. I was explaining general behavior in terms of modders. Not your specific behavior. Some modders are absolutely amazing at helping everyone who is interested in the craft, such as yourself. But it is absolutely not the majority,

Again, apologize if I offended you in anyway. I genuinely appreciate your contributions and offer. If I could take it up tonight, I'd harass you till sun rise LOL.

EDIT: But I still find 3dmigoto baffling. Probably because I wasn't able to actually learn about it. Just hack together a mod. I'm sure I'd understand it, if I actually dedicated time to learning about it. As, you said, the resources and help do exist. This is my own issue, absolutely not yours. My points about modding and the extensive skill/gate-keeping were literally to bridge the gap between end-users and you actual modders. I'm somewhere in between. Smarter then most end-users, who just download but never crack open a mod to modify it/or learn from it. But way  dumber then pretty much all  actual modders. So I was trying to explain things to end-users, so they realize just how difficult modding is. As I've dabbled in it, and it is absolutely not easy. So I was giving credit to you actual modders, while trying to explain modder behavior to strictly end-users. Plus, trying to bridge the gap between the two major groups. Hence my post to Kato. Don't know if it's a language barrier, communicating through the written word, or something else, but his post came off as if his "simple edits" were beneath him releasing. That they are so simple, everyone should be able to reproduce them. So I was explaining why, that assumption was flawed.

In other words - modders need to account for PEBCAK aka "Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard." PEBCAK is the single greatest issue on this forum. Hell all forums that deal in modding, IT, software, etc. Most people don't account for it. Which is why I exist. A bridge to help the two main forces on this forum. I know just enough, and love this forum enough, to try and help both groups to the best of my knowledge.

Edited by Hakufu1021
3 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Appreciate the offer bud and I was absolutely not trying to say ALL modders are gate keeping. If, I carve out time, I'll definitely take a crack at it, and will more then likely bug you. But that's a big IF right now.

But I apologize if you took offense. I was explaining general behavior in terms of modders. Not your specific behavior. Some modders are absolutely amazing at helping everyone who is interested in the craft, such as yourself. But it is absolutely not the majority,

Again, apologize if I offended you in anyway. I genuinely appreciate your contributions and offer. If I could take it up tonight, I'd harass you till sun rise LOL.

EDIT: But I still find 3dmigoto baffling. Probably because I wasn't able to actually learn about it. Just hack together a mod. I'm sure I'd understand it, if I actually dedicated time to learning about it. As, you said, the resources and help do exist. This is my own issue, absolutely not yours. My points about modding and the extensive skill/gate-keeping were literally to bridge the gap between end-users and you actual modders. I'm somewhere in between. Smarter then most end-users, who just download but never crack open a mod to modify it/or learn from it. But way  dumber then pretty much all  actual modders. So I was trying to explain things to end-users, so they realize just how difficult modding is. As I've dabbled in it, and it is absolutely not easy. So I was giving credit to you actual modders, while trying to explain modder behavior to strictly end-users. Plus, trying to bridge the gap between the two major groups. Hence my post to Kato. Don't know if it's a language barrier, communicating through the written word, or something else, but his post came off as if his "simple edits" were beneath him releasing. That they are so simple, everyone should be able to reproduce them. So I was explaining why, that assumption was flawed.

In other words - modders need to account for PEBCAK aka "Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard." PEBCAK is the single greatest issue on this forum. Hell all forums that deal in modding, IT, software, etc. Most people don't account for it. Which is why I exist. A bridge to help the two main forces on this forum. I know just enough, and love this forum enough, to try and help both groups to the best of my knowledge.

Correct! I have language barrier! So what?

By the way, I modified kunoichi enough to share.

image.jpeg.7b73d3b098aa5542b7aaefe158ca1fd8.jpeg

Kunoichi.zip
Requirements for this mod 
1. 3dm - Orochi mod enabler - grab first-
2. DLC kunoichi's special costume (be replaced)

Unzip mod folder.

Is not this 3dmigoto  too bright? I've been thinking since I was editing True_Might's mod...
I was surprised makeup and nipples were bleached.
Perhaps, cause is shaderfixes? unfortunately, I can't fix...
I suffered another game's shaderfixes of 3dmigoto, too.
This is 3dmigoto weak point. maybe, repack have not this problem.
But 3dmigoto is very useable to edit, That's all. I can't penetrate the barrier and make understand 3dmigoto goodness. It's too unfortunatery.

By the way, True_Might's Wang Yuanji is nice!
I like her natural makeup! Difficult to do this without whiteout.
But daqiao's heavy makeup is nice match, too. Why? only her...

image.jpeg.bd8daad622cd89904a2964a57c4fd3f9.jpeg

I not modified two girls enough to share. 
If you want, let's start 3dmigoto! First from the texture editor.

True_Might's Wang Yuanji should be able to remove outfit with just  texture editor, maybe.

Certainly, Blender may be  too hard for mod beginner,  I agree it. 
99% of moduser will not notice daqiao's elbow is broken. Cause is my edit.

1 hour ago, kato7776 said:

By the way, I modified kunoichi enough to share.

image.jpeg.7b73d3b098aa5542b7aaefe158ca1fd8.jpeg

Kunoichi.zip
2. DLC kunoichi's special costume (be replaced)

Unzip mod folder.

Is not this 3dmigoto  too bright? I've been thinking since I was editing True_Might's mod...
I was surprised makeup and nipples were bleached.
Perhaps, cause is shaderfixes? unfortunately, I can't fix...
I suffered another game's shaderfixes of 3dmigoto, too.
This is 3dmigoto weak point. maybe, repack have not this problem.
But 3dmigoto is very useable to edit, That's all. I can't penetrate the barrier and make understand 3dmigoto goodness. It's too unfortunatery.

By the way, True_Might's Wang Yuanji is nice!
I like her natural makeup! Difficult to do this without whiteout.
But daqiao's heavy makeup is nice match, too. Why? only her...

image.jpeg.bd8daad622cd89904a2964a57c4fd3f9.jpeg

I not modified two girls enough to share. 
If you want, let's start 3dmigoto! First from the texture editor.

True_Might's Wang Yuanji should be able to remove outfit with just  texture editor, maybe.

Certainly, Blender may be  too hard for mod beginner,  I agree it. 
99% of moduser will not notice daqiao's elbow is broken. Cause is my edit.

it's AWESOME it's like cow boobs

5 hours ago, kato7776 said:

First, what do you mean so what? I have absolutely no problem with the fact we don't speak the same language. Except on how you come across. But knowing you are probably using a translator, makes sense. Translators don't account for politeness and respect. Nuances between languages. They literally just translate word for word. So it's not your personality it's the translation's personality. (Machine's.)

So as I've said, no problem here bud. Thank you for the release.

5 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

First, what do you mean so what? I have absolutely no problem with the fact we don't speak the same language. Except on how you come across. But knowing you are probably using a translator, makes sense. Translators don't account for politeness and respect. Nuances between languages. They literally just translate word for word. So it's not your personality it's the translation's personality. (Machine's.)

So as I've said, no problem here bud. Thank you for the release.

Certainly , I am helped by the translation. But  half is self.
what's probrem my personality ? I have not  politeness and respect?

On 4/30/2022 at 1:06 AM, kato7776 said:

I not modified enough to share, only deleted outfit and fix boob a little.
If you want, you will do yourself.

It didn't work out for me... T_T no matter how much I try, only glitches and bugs. Can anyone post undressed girls, please?

On 4/1/2022 at 6:11 PM, Switch608 said:

Someone asked me this question,That's my answer.

I copied it here:

tools:    LINKDATA-0.430.7z 92.28 kB · 72 downloads  (pack/unpack tools, made by  洛克人SZ)
         g1mtools: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/120211-vagonumero13-tools-redelbe-rdbtool-g1mtools-doa6decsave-update-17-aug-redelbe-30/
Method:
1.  I think you already know the characters are in  'Warriors Orochi 4\tmp\dlc\D00***.bin'.
2.  double click '拆分文件.cmd',then drag the bin file to the program to unpack it.
3.  the 00000.data is model, rename it to 00000.g1m, then use g1m_export.exe to unpack it.then use blender to modify it.Then use g1m_import.exe to repack it,then rename it to 00000.data.
 any question about g1mtools, you can go to the DOA\Atelier Ryza\Atelier Ryza 2 threads to find.
4.  the 00001.data is texture,double click '导出贴图.cmd',then drag the bin file to the program to unpack it.
then use gimp or PS to modify it.Then double click '导入贴图.cmd' ,then drag the folder '00001' to the program to repack it.
5. Make sure only the 00000.data and 00001.data is in the folder 'D00***'(If the unpacked files exist 00002.data, 00003.data, keep them there,don't move them), then double click '合并文件.cmd',then drag the folder 'D00***' to the program to repack it.
6. Rename the D00***.mdata to D00***.bin.
That's all.

Another method is use 3dmigoto, it can do the same thing. You can find 3dmigoto's tutorials in various places,such  as youtube or discord ...

I can't seem to import the models to blender. Do I need anything special? Other than the blender 3dmigoto python?

This game is so fun~ 

I modified naotora enough to share.

image.jpeg.d204194d2b06fc92b2c872d6a8a3b422.jpeg

image.jpeg.3c0fe9be0b10da61b5fad94e29821374.jpeg

Naotora.zip

https://www.nexusmods.com/warriorsorochi4/mods/28/?tab=description 
2. DLC naotora's special costume (be replaced)

Unzip mod folder.

I could make to put on naotora to another costume. but couldn't remove hand  grove of dlc.
hmm...I like regular costume of Naotora. If possible wanted to edit it .
But I can't found c1m for regular costume . LINKDATA.BIN is too huge.
I want dumped file with F8 of 3dmigoto.

By the way ,I made tow characters that I really wanted with characters that are not in the True_Might roaster now.
The rest I will wait for his work. His amount of work is wonderful ! I cheer him.
And seemed to there's no demand for screenshots that aren't enough to share.
In the case, I'm a MOD & english beginner and I can talk nothing. I will get a break .enjoy~

Edited by kato7776
On 5/5/2022 at 9:45 AM, Switch608 said:

I don't know your specific situation.
As far as I know, the vb/ib script does not support the new version blender(such as 3.0 or above),My blender version is v2.92. 

I tried to go back to 2.92 and it still gives error 

er.png

2 hours ago, yaruguma_sou said:

I tried to go back to 2.92 and it still gives error 

er.png

blender don't support 4d objects regardless of version, so in any game that 3dm works for. Anything thats moves freely such as capes/sashes/skirts/long hair with free physics cant be imported into blender. so usually you either have to make such  4d objects invisible(so they don't interfere with whatever outfit your trying add or remove on a character) or make an outfit based around those objects if you wish to keep them. You can still change their textures but cant mess with there uv-maps or mess with there size.

there is a way to code(adjust location) of them to a different spot but i have not learned how to move 4d objects yet without use of blender. it requires another tool (forgot which one) to do that.

you search for there index buffer and put a handling skip command to make them invisible or photoshop by erasing their texture

Edited by True_Might

I'm not taking requests. Don't send LLmessage.

By the way, I modified naotora enough to share.

image.jpeg.525d27cea66372cec227179dcdac9bed.jpeg

image.jpeg.d9b29ddc5ddc98911d5ff76ac2988974.jpeg

Naotora_deified.zip

Unzip mod folder.

No, No, This is not requests. I was sure  getting a break, right.
But when  i was surfing Deviantart, so found c1m of deified costume. Then i wanted to make it.
This is not request ,and I'm not taking requests. I wanted to do that ,that's all.

I want to play games! I haven't met all True_Might girls yet! It takes longer to make mods than play!

I will get a break .enjoy~

2 hours ago, kato7776 said:

我不接受请求。不要发送 LL 消息。

顺便说一句,我修改了足够的naotora来分享。

image.jpeg.525d27cea66372cec227179dcdac9bed.jpeg

image.jpeg.d9b29ddc5ddc98911d5ff76ac2988974.jpeg

Nautora_deified.zip 1.31 MB · 11 次下载

此模组的要求 
1. 3dm - Orochi mod enabler - 先抓取 -

解压模组文件夹。

不,不,这不是请求。我肯定会休息的,对。
但是当我在冲浪Deviantart时,所以发现了c1m的神化服装。然后我想成功。
这不是请求,我不接受请求。我想这样做,仅此而已。

我想玩游戏!我还没有遇到所有 True_Might 女孩!制作模组比玩游戏需要更长的时间!

我会休息的。享受吧~

How make it to file bin?