Nude mods for Warriors Orochi 4

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, dd6123 said:

https://www.patreon.com/Fh7Bzq3P

It seems that he changed his patreon. I got 404 first as well, but I found  that I can find his new patreon in my supporting list.

Thank you for the reply, but for some odd reason, I am still getting the 404.

Could you tell me the name of the Patreon? I tried modderchan, but didn't get any result.
I really would like to support the modder, but man is it hard to find any ways to do it;;;

7 hours ago, skypasser said:

Could you tell me the name of the Patreon? I tried modderchan, but didn't get any result.
I really would like to support the modder, but man is it hard to find any ways to do it;;;

He changed his name to all Japanese characters. So here's a link as of time of post (3:22PM EST)

https://www.patreon.com/Pa38wBFu/posts

12 hours ago, skypasser said:

His name of patreon is "もっだ~ちゃん", and this is the newest link of his index https://www.patreon.com/rZ3GXxtu ,it was available when I posted it.

On 12/11/2021 at 11:57 PM, skypasser said:

Awesome, finally got his patreon. Good lord was it difficult find. Thank you very much!

That's a good thing. If it's hard for us fans to find it, it also means it's harder for the entities he's trying to stay away from find it. That's why he's doing it. To stay one step ahead of them.

19 hours ago, Qitian said:

I still can't find his mods,can you share the mods,thank you!

We can't. Pay walled. Not aloud to share the actual mods. (Forum rules) They are on his Patreon. It's the only pinned Patreon Post he has. If you can't find it, sorry we can't help you. As he doesn't want us sharing the contents of the list, or anything. So between his rules and this site's rules. There's really no way to help you beyond what I've given. Which is that it is a Pinned post, as well as the current link for him as of 11:33PM EST 12/15/2021.

His updated Patreon link (Last time I'll personally share it for reasons outlined below) : https://www.patreon.com/qU8nCKZu/

He changes it frequently to avoid issues with certain companies. So I HIGHLY advise you pay for it as soon as you see the link. (As when you sub, you'll always have access to his Patreon  no matter how many times he changes the link. Unless you unsub or it get's shutdown.) Otherwise, you'll have to use google. As giving new links doesn't exactly help him avoid the issues he faces considering I'm sure they browse forums like this. So, given how frequently he's changing it. I'm not going to provide the link anymore. As he's doing it for a reason. And helping said companies find his link faster, will only hurt us all. He looks to be changing it every 4 days now. So he's dead serious on keeping only those who enjoy his mods, able to find him. He also doesn't seem to be using Twitter anymore either.  Looks like he moved exclusively to discord for daily progress reports. So, as I said, he's trying to do everything in his power to be hard to find. Which is a good thing. Means we will continue to be able to enjoy his mods.

Edited by Hakufu1021
2 hours ago, Qitian said:

Unfortunately,his room sold out,I can't join it…

Oh shit, I didn't even see that. Surprised he limited it. Guess that's again, to protect him. Sorry bud, then there's absolutely nothing we can do. Only thing you can do is trawl google/reddit. If you can buy it on the internet, you can find it somewhere else for free.

On 12/17/2021 at 2:37 AM, Hakufu1021 said:

Oh shit, I didn't even see that. Surprised he limited it. Guess that's again, to protect him. Sorry bud, then there's absolutely nothing we can do. Only thing you can do is trawl google/reddit. If you can buy it on the internet, you can find it somewhere else for free.

well he did said on patreon tht he posts new mods on twitter. What's his twitter then?

I'm truly interested in helping this community out. Is this a matter of using textures to creat nude mods or whole new bodies? I'm new to the scene I sincerely want to help. Can anyone point me to the tools?

There are some awesome ladies in Warriors Orochi, and we need to see them nude ??haha

On 12/23/2021 at 10:58 AM, AncientRhino said:

well he did said on patreon tht he posts new mods on twitter. What's his twitter then?

He is not using twitter anymore. He's using discord. The link is on his twitter. (The google spreadsheet has a link.) Why he keeps mentioning twitter at this point is beyond me. Unless he's talking about his google spreadsheet. Which is LINKED on his twitter. There is a distinct difference.  In which case, he should literally just say that. But I'm gonna chock it up to the constant communication issues we face with him due to language barrier. As the last post on his twitter is from Nov.16th. And for him, that's an insane amount of time. Where as his discord/Patreon are updated at the same frequency as he used to do with twitter. (Near enough daily, if not weekly at bare minimum.)

But going forward, to HOPEFULLY uncomplicate this cluster HE'S created, the "channels" he uses for communication/mod releases are Discord, and of course his Patreon. His discord link is this : https://discord.com/invite/v5xqAnTynm His other form of communication is again his google spreadsheet which you can find on his twitter. (So my advice? Grab that link and then forget twitter unless that link stops working one day.)

I HIGHLY doubt directly linking his discord will cause an issue. Considering I'm literally just removing two steps. (Pointing the browser to his twitter, then clicking on his google spreadsheet link.) But if it does, he can reach out to me. I'm not hard to find. I use the same avatar on most sites, including discord, and one of two usernames. (Always with the same avatar)

PS: Sorry, I am absolutely not directing any anger or frustration towards you. I'm just sick and tired of how complicated he's making this. A complication that ONLY affects those who love his work. He's not making it any harder for legal council in Japan to find him, and deal with him. Just new fans who aren't up to speed on his "shenanigans"

5 hours ago, heyyou2 said:

I'm truly interested in helping this community out. Is this a matter of using textures to creat nude mods or whole new bodies? I'm new to the scene I sincerely want to help. Can anyone point me to the tools?

There are some awesome ladies in Warriors Orochi, and we need to see them nude ??haha

Community members typically prefer 3D nude mods, but if we can only get texture mods working, that's fine. As far as what tools you need. Honestly no idea. So I'll let someone else tell you. The only tools I know out of the  required list are photoshop and 3DSmax/Blender.  But the actual game tools to get usable models/textures into those programs/back into a usable format for the game to read, I have absolutely no clue. Hopefully someone with more knowledge about this specific game will help you out.

Edited by Hakufu1021
On 12/27/2021 at 10:17 PM, Hakufu1021 said:

He is not using twitter anymore. He's using discord. The link is on his twitter. (The google spreadsheet has a link.) Why he keeps mentioning twitter at this point is beyond me. Unless he's talking about his google spreadsheet. Which is LINKED on his twitter. There is a distinct difference.  In which case, he should literally just say that. But I'm gonna chock it up to the constant communication issues we face with him due to language barrier. As the last post on his twitter is from Nov.16th. And for him, that's an insane amount of time. Where as his discord/Patreon are updated at the same frequency as he used to do with twitter. (Near enough daily, if not weekly at bare minimum.)

But going forward, to HOPEFULLY uncomplicate this cluster HE'S created, the "channels" he uses for communication/mod releases are Discord, and of course his Patreon. His discord link is this : https://discord.com/invite/v5xqAnTynm His other form of communication is again his google spreadsheet which you can find on his twitter. (So my advice? Grab that link and then forget twitter unless that link stops working one day.)

I HIGHLY doubt directly linking his discord will cause an issue. Considering I'm literally just removing two steps. (Pointing the browser to his twitter, then clicking on his google spreadsheet link.) But if it does, he can reach out to me. I'm not hard to find. I use the same avatar on most sites, including discord, and one of two usernames. (Always with the same avatar)

PS: Sorry, I am absolutely not directing any anger or frustration towards you. I'm just sick and tired of how complicated he's making this. A complication that ONLY affects those who love his work. He's not making it any harder for legal council in Japan to find him, and deal with him. Just new fans who aren't up to speed on his "shenanigans"

Community members typically prefer 3D nude mods, but if we can only get texture mods working, that's fine. As far as what tools you need. Honestly no idea. So I'll let someone else tell you. The only tools I know out of the  required list are photoshop and 3DSmax/Blender.  But the actual game tools to get usable models/textures into those programs/back into a usable format for the game to read, I have absolutely no clue. Hopefully someone with more knowledge about this specific game will help you out.

Thanks for the response. I have the musoutool and the WO4 reskin tools. But as far as a detailed guide into them I have no clue. I know modding this game is certainly possible, as ModerChan has found a way to use the 3DM tool to mod this game.

I'm gonna keep pushing to find new info, but boy its hard. If only I could reach out to ModerChan for some guides on how to make mods for Warriors Orochi 4. But poor guy is probably pestered non-stop for mods.

8 hours ago, heyyou2 said:

Thanks for the response. I have the musoutool and the WO4 reskin tools. But as far as a detailed guide into them I have no clue. I know modding this game is certainly possible, as ModerChan has found a way to use the 3DM tool to mod this game.

I'm gonna keep pushing to find new info, but boy its hard. If only I could reach out to ModerChan for some guides on how to make mods for Warriors Orochi 4. But poor guy is probably pestered non-stop for mods.

Ya, he's not feeling good atm. Not sure due to language barrier if he means mentally, or physically. But he's currently taking a break. He went on break right after the new year. If you contact him, I'd give him the month. (So I personally wouldn't contact him till next month.) As the new year was rough for him. I won't say anything more then that as it isn't my place. If he wants to elaborate, he can do so.

Edited by Hakufu1021
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/3/2022 at 8:25 AM, Qitian said:

The game is cold.No body make nude mods for Warriors Orochi4,now?

dude no one make any mods for it of any kind, game is good one of my favorite but people are just not interested in going into trouble of learning how to mod KOEI games

On 3/29/2022 at 9:19 PM, hilme said:

dude no one make any mods for it of any kind, game is good one of my favorite but people are just not interested in going into trouble of learning how to mod KOEI games

there is a japanese website that has made some mods for Warriors Orochi 4, tho only 1 has any nudity of anykind. the rest are mostly just different kinds of outfit mods. still not alot but they do exist.