Nude mods for Warriors Orochi 4

27 minutes ago, Switch608 said:

前面6个MOD作者是a8894277,我帮你搬运过来了。
最后1个MOD作者是tianmuxia,他也在这里,你可以直接管他要。

The first 6 mods are made by a8894277, and I brought them over according to your needs.
The last 1 mod is made by tianmuxia, he is also here, you can directly manage him to want it.

4人物服装.zip 21.76 MB · 1 download D00547.zip 6.38 MB · 0 downloads 村哥仙武.zip 2.39 MB · 0 downloads 电击熊mod.zip 4.46 MB · 0 downloads 狼人装MOD.zip 10.19 MB · 0 downloads 联动服装mod.zip 6.68 MB · 0 downloads

I don't know how to thank you, this is super cool, ty so much, you have make my day :)

I will try to find tianmuxia and ask him, we did talk but like 2 years ago and I did give him few models but I don't know if he remembers me, he had made some of best models like DW6 lu bu and that super nice nu wa model, I hope he will share at least one of them

1 hour ago, Switch608 said:

You are welcome, and I think you should thank 'a8894277' the maker and not me.I just carried the mods.

and I saw tianmuxia in the NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection PC thread just few hours ago.

yes that is true and a8894277 deserves all the credit and I thank him for making all this mods and I hope he will make more in future as this has made me so happy and with True_Might here making some mods it is amazing but my hero here is you dude, you went through all this trouble to share them with me so that is why I thank you and I have no idea how can I repay you, if there is anything just ask, I have large collection of xenoverse 2 mods that I have collected and made in past few years I also share them on my discord server, I will also send massage to tianmuxia and ask about his mods but to be honest I don't think he will share them with me, he might even not remember me

On 4/9/2022 at 4:27 PM, Switch608 said:

You are welcome, and I think you should thank 'a8894277' the maker and not me.I just carried the mods.

and I saw tianmuxia in the NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection PC thread just few hours ago.

I am sorry for asking this again but would you consider sharing this one also pleas?

https://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6292266&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D41263

I think it is new skin he ported for Tamamo

2 hours ago, MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME1991 said:

we need more nude versions instead of dressed ones ???

True_Knight is actually working on that as a whole. He's going through the cast first to create folders for each. Then he will nudify the whole female cast. I think we should be patient while he works through them. 

Trust me I too want more nude versions, but lol I'm grateful for folks even giving this community attention right now ?

Switch608 can I just send you direct massage next time about this links? someone might react negatively if I keep posting this much links so I don't wanna get you or myself in trouble

https://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6292712&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D41263 this one is for yoshicune minamoto and dose anyone know how a8894277 is doing this, is there some tutorial or something?

6 hours ago, Switch608 said:

made by a8894277

源义经MOD.zip 6.19 MB · 11 downloads

Sure, if you think DM me better then do it.

how a8894277 is doing this?Only he himself should know best.
I think his method should be the same as mine.
Earlier I've already shared the mods  that I made myself, and the production method.
I haven't studied the mods he makes, though.
After all, I'm not interested in these mods made by a8894277 .
I'm only interested in pretty naked females?

then I will do that, next time I will send DM :)

I don't mind nude mods as long as I can have them lol but I do like outfit mods more, it is just personal preference and I have also look at your post on modding but I have not knowledge about how to work with blender, did find few g1m format models and try to think with it but I am stupid for those things, for now I am in a mercy of other guys who can actually do those things

• 2 weeks later...

I am sorry for asking this but can anyone send or post original DLC outfit of Susano, I always made a backup but somehow I forget for this one, please help me

his DLC outfit file is "D00557"

Edited by hilme
56 minutes ago, hilme said:

I am sorry for asking this but can anyone send or post original DLC outfit of Susano, I always made a backup but somehow I forget for this one, please help me

his DLC outfit file is "D00557"

mate, you probably filled this topic with three pages alone, stop making new posts and learn to edit your existing post to reduce the unneeded bloat.

True_Might's MOD is nice!

3dmigoto was easy to edit. MOD had a body, i could modify it to my liking!

image.jpeg.2e79e2621eae66e2451dbb601397035c.jpeg

Edit MOD was easy, but base game was not.
This 3dmigoto can't dump vb & texture with F8 ?

I've used 3dmigoto in other games, but I can't get dumped file I needed for edit WO4.

1 hour ago, kato7776 said:

True_Might 的 MOD 不错!

3dmigoto 易于编辑。MOD有一个身体,我可以根据自己的喜好修改它!

image.jpeg.2e79e2621eae66e2451dbb601397035c.jpeg

编辑 MOD 很容易,但基础游戏却不是。
这个 3dmigoto 不能用 F8 转储 vb 和纹理?

我在其他游戏中使用过 3dmigoto,但我无法获得编辑 WO4 所需的转储文件。

can you share

4 hours ago, kato7776 said:

I not modified enough to share, only deleted outfit and fix boob a little.
If you want, you will do yourself.

Not everyone knows how to do that though. That's why people are asking. 3dmigoto is, confusing. Really confusing. At least to me and I've used it to create a mod before.

1 hour ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Not everyone knows how to do that though. That's why people are asking. 3dmigoto is, confusing. Really confusing. At least to me and I've used it to create a mod before.

Totally agree here, not everyone can do 3d modeling, not everyone can do 2d texturing, someone can be the modder, but some other can only be the mod users.