Shaydow's Celestials *UPDATE* 05/15/14

Heya Shaydow, thanks for this awesome mod. I am however having an issue that I'm not sure how to fix. I keep on having CTDs when around Whiterun (outside of the town) and not sure what could be causing it. It doesn't happen when I disable the Celestials.esp in the mod manager. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm about to disable my mods, one by one, to see if I can find any that might be conflicting with it, but I don't have a lot of mods running. I do have a pretty decent computer so I doubt it is an issue with my hardware.

Thanks.

I have noticed one rather minor problem.

I know that the Celestial Armor is supposed to appear 'ethereal'/semi-translucent, however, there are many lighting conditions in which the armor becomes essentially invisible, making the character appear entirely naked.  I don't mind the armor being see-through, but having the armor be entirely invisible is no fun. :(

Using Realistic Lighting, the armor appears invisible in almost any interior lighting situation, including dungeons.

Thank you very much this is me ... everything is replaced I do not need nothing. I do everything. I did not believe you can do this too .... Libya me ..... I love this mod. Thanks again and I am glad that I helped this mod .. I do not need any other weapons or armor. This gives me everything ....... thanks a lot

So... when transformed... everything is just supposed to look like strange beams of light and not the pictures above? Or have I somehow installed everything but the textures properly and it's just showing meshes?

Edit: Starting to think I've done something wrong... I can't find the armor in Help or in the crafting menues... hrmm...

Edit EDIT: Yes, I'm running 1.8+ and yes I have the new smithing perk, and yes I can see the "Normal Form" armor to be crafted... but nothing has a texture, just the lighting effects... definetely something wrong. :(

Edit EDIT Edit: Also tried version 4, same thing... there's no textures on anything, there's just the light-accents. While it does look kinda cool, it's nothing like all the screenshots in this tread. So very sad. :(

Wondering if this mod has been dropped (or if something has happened to the creator). No new updates / posts from the creator of the mod in over a month. Hope things are well for them but the silence doesn't bode well for those who are anticipating new updates here.