Shaydow's Celestials *UPDATE* 05/15/14

Sorry if this has been asked' date=' but how can this mod be altered, so it has his "unique" eyesfemalechargen.tri and eyesfemale.tri and doesn't overwrite the default ones? The eyes don't match the eyesockets as it is now.

[/quote']

Your asking how to fix it for using the powers as a Non-celestial? If you WANT to play a Celestial but your eyes are weird, I don't know why that would happen, but you can try using ECE and it should fix it.

If you DON'T want to be a celestial and do not like ECE, you need to unpack the BSA. Use BSAunpacker to unpack my Mod to any place you like. Copy the files into your skyrim data directory, if you get asked to overwrite anything say NO. Now go to data\meshes\actors\character\character assets and delete eyesfemalechargen.tri and eyesfemale.tri

Your eyes for a non-celestial should now look like normal.

Again this is only if you don't care for using ECE.

This is perfect' date=' exactly what I asked for, thank you very much for your work, you made it quickly .

Thank you again and good luck for the following part of your Celestial race.

[/quote']

Your Welcome. It's already gotten a few downloads, so apparently more then just you wanted it.

Sorry if this has been asked' date=' but how can this mod be altered, so it has his "unique" eyesfemalechargen.tri and eyesfemale.tri and doesn't overwrite the default ones? The eyes don't match the eyesockets as it is now.

[/quote']

Your asking how to fix it for using the powers as a Non-celestial? If you WANT to play a Celestial but your eyes are weird, I don't know why that would happen, but you can try using ECE and it should fix it.

If you DON'T want to be a celestial and do not like ECE, you need to unpack the BSA. Use BSAunpacker to unpack my Mod to any place you like. Copy the files into your skyrim data directory, if you get asked to overwrite anything say NO. Now go to data\meshes\actors\character\character assets and delete eyesfemalechargen.tri and eyesfemale.tri

Your eyes for a non-celestial should now like normal.

Again this is only if you don't care for using ECE.

The BSA is already unpacked and I'm using another modification that already has those two files, so as I don't wan't every other Character to look odd I would like to know if I can "manipulated" the Celestials so that they use "other" .tri files that I can place somewhere else, without overwriting anything.

Edit: You could say I would like to make it realy standalone.

PS: This is only a little issue. I really appreciate your work and that you share it with us!

The BSA is already unpacked and I'm using another modification that already has those two files' date=' so as I don't wan't every other Character to look odd I would like to know if I can "manipulated" the Celestials so that they use "other" .tri files that I can place somewhere else, without overwriting anything.

Edit: You could say I would like to make it realy standalone.

PS: This is only a little issue. I really appreciate your work and that you share it with us!

[/quote']

Sure, if you have the BSA unpacked already I'm surprised you didn't go exploring it. In data\meshes\actors\character\Celestial\Female\Head Parts you will find all the parts specifically linked to Celestials ( Femalehead.nif, femalehead.tri, etc ). Just take the files from your other mod and replace the ones in that folder and your celestial should look like your other mod.

v5b is looking great. by the way what mod are you using for your inventory' date=' Ive never seen that before, is it an add on for sky ui or is it something else?

[/quote']

It is SkyUI version 3.1 . I also use a custom text, Magic Cards, I can't remember exactly the name of it, but the mod that has it is on Nexus somewhere.

Sorry, I seem to fail to get across what I wanted to ask.

I would like to keep the Celestial flavor, so can I change the Celestials that they use the two .tri files from your mod, just placed somewhere else, so they don't overwrite anything for all the other races?

Sorry' date=' I seem to fail to get across what I wanted to ask.

I would like to keep the Celestial flavor, so can I change the Celestials that they use the two .tri files from your mod, just placed somewhere else, so they don't overwrite anything for all the other races?

[/quote']

I see, and unfortunately, the reason I had to include those two files outside of the main Celestial file structure, is all Eye types use those 2 files. It comes down to CK limitation(ish).

To better explain, in order to make ONLY celestials use those 2 files, I would have to recreate EVERY SINGLE EYE TYPE in the game, with a direct link to the two files outside of default. I'm sure you can see this isn't just a big job, it's a HUGE job, and to make it ONLY apply to celestials, I felt it wasn't worth the time or effort.

I hope you understand. You have the choice of using another mod or ECE that has those 2 files in character assets, but with the ability to pick more then any other races eye shapes, you can still have a facial structure that is unique to ONLY Celestials ( see my example picture where I took Elven Eyes, widen them, changes the angle DOWN to not be slanted, and had a large Doe-Eye look no other race has in Skyrim ), OR, You can change the head part data in the celestial folder to match the 2 files you have that are different then the two I had to include in default character assets.

Hope you understand and good luck.

P.S : you should notice any other custom race / Character edit ( like ECE, etc ) has those 2 files in default location. No one wants to have to remake every single eye type in the game just because the creation kit doesn't let a race link to those 2 specific files.

TLDR; In Creation Kit, eyesfemalechargen.tri and eyesfemale.tri are linked directly to each individual eye type, and NOT to a RACE. Hence why I had to do it the way that I did.

Thought you guys might be interested in just how popular this mod has become. Yes I am patting myself on the back here, and sharing :P If I could upload it on Nexus I wonder how many downloads I would have? Anyway, here is a screen shot of my MediaFire Account page, with total stats since I released CelestialsV1 Beta. All downloads are ones listed on this page since I first released to Loverslab, and do not account for any foriegn sites hosting my mods ( there are 2 I am aware with links not on MediaFire, the one on BBSgames I gave my blessing to so the Chinese could have better download speeds ).

stats12113.png

*EDIT* P.S, tomorrow I'm going to try and take some new Screen shots of the new craftable Knight armor variations. Note that I ran into some issues with the Angel Knight craftable Armor Chest ( just the chest ), that can seem to cause CTD's and or corrupted saves. This is the only issue holding back V5B's release, but until I get it resolved, the next update is on hold. I can start a brand new game and have everything work fine, but on existing games ( my current lvl 67 and my lvl 80 Celestials ) equipping the Armor BEFORE loading a save that didn't have the issue ( like a new lvl 1 ) will cause a CTD. I doubt anyone wants to deal with this problem ( though there is a work around ), so I'm trying to REBUILD the entire thing from scratch bit by bit to find the issue.

I have a couple problems with this mod. When I choose a race other than the celestial' date=' my character's eyes seem to be too low under their eye lids, even If I change my characters eyes to be higher/lower it doesn't fix it.

I also tried to use the spell without being on the celestial race, and when I cast Celestial Angel Knight or Devil Knight, it has the effect of when you normally cast a shout, but nothing happens afterwards.

[/quote']

You need to follow the advice I gave a few posts back, with links, and either use ECE or unpack my mod and delete the two files. I found the post I made, you can find it HERE

Also, the Knight Powers are restricted to level 30 or higher. This is both in the patch notes and in the in game description FOR Celestial for Celestial Unleash Racial Power

Oh' date=' didn't see that.

Thanks.

[/quote']

No problem, though if I may, if you decide to go the " use ECE to fix the issue with eyes when having Celestial Installed " route ( and you SHOULD, ECE is a great mod and why I used it to base my headpart data off of, it makes ALL female characters look MUCH better ), please load Celestial AFTER ECE in your load order. Depending on other mods you have installed it MAY cause issues if you don't, but shouldn't cause ANY issues if you do.

Hey, i have a problem, ive installed this mod (Correctly, i know of, just put in data) and i search up for the celestial spell or even armor using help and nothing shows up, the other animations work fin and the idle too, but i dont get the spell nor do the armor appear through console or forge.

Help would be appreciated. ☺ =)

Hey' date=' i have a problem, ive installed this mod (Correctly, i know of, just put in data) and i search up for the celestial spell or even armor using help and nothing shows up, the other animations work fin and the idle too, but i dont get the spell nor do the armor appear through console or forge.

Help would be appreciated. ☺ =)

[/quote']

Right toward the top of the page :

*REQUIREMENTS*

Skyrim Version 1.8.1 or higher

Shaydow you make a really great mod, but...

1) Where is the wings on helmet which was on you video ?

image.png

2) How to disable lighting from wings and shoes (angelic armor mod) ?

3) It's not cool

image.png

4) And last question, where did you get tato and hair style on this video ?

I get the armor and weapons but when i do the help celestial command i get a error talking bout parameters.

Also when i try to chose the celestial race with the showracemenu or start a fresh game my game crashes. I have skyrim updated and also have dawnguard but not dragonborn.

Did you install manually or with NMM?  Easiest with NMM, just download and use the add a mod from file button and then double-click it.  The racemenu/fresh game crash sounds like a VRAM issue to me.  How many how mods do you have loaded?  Only use 1-2, depending on how powerful your Graphics card is.  Tattoo's, face maps/textures, anything high-res all has to be loaded and all at once.  Try backing down on some mods and see if that fixes the crash.