Shaydow's Celestials *UPDATE* 05/15/14

Some Screen shots of upcoming changes. A video is uploading at the moment to show bow changes but will not be for at LEAST another 2 hours ( it was fairly large ).

New Greatsword

v5bgreatsword.png

Celestial Belt

v5bbelt.png

Celestial Cape

v5bcape.png

Devil Knight Chest Piece Changes

v5bdevilknightchanges.png

Will edit with video as soon as it's done.

V5b upcomming changes[video=youtube]

Hello, just a little question about the Celestial VampireLord replacer, in the 1st alpha test we can see a fullty animated wing, not with only the "membrane" but with the arm, but in the files the wings disappear, if i replace the "vampirelordfemalebasearmor.nif" whith the vanilla one, i have the " wings membrane" but no arms.

Please, can you upload your alpha1 version of Celestial VampireLord replacer ?

Good luck for the next, and good work.

Hello' date=' just a little question about the Celestial VampireLord replacer, in the 1st alpha test we can see a fullty animated wing, not with only the "membrane" but with the arm, but in the files the wings disappear, if i replace the "vampirelordfemalebasearmor.nif" whith the vanilla one, i have the " wings membrane" but no arms.

[/quote']

Are you asking for the ORIGINAL vampire lord wings? Yes they are animated, all I did was re-texture them for that video, however the response I got for them was most people didn't like those wings, so I went with a different wing set ( a new mesh ).

If this is true, and others agree, then yes I will upload the original wings with a different texture set if it is wanted.

ALSO, I came to point out, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH MY MOD PLEASE DO NOT PM ME! POST YOUR PROBLEM HERE!

I'm not trying to get bumps, I could care less, thing is, I don't want to answer the same question over and over and over.... ( etc )

If you post your problem here, and we fix it, then anyone else with the same problem who takes the time to read through the thread will find the answer, and I won't have to answer the same question 50 times.

In closing, please post in the thread if you have any issues, and do not send me any private messages PERTAINING TO ANY PROBLEMS YOU MAY HAVE ( fan mail is fine :P )

Thanks.

Shay

Are you asking for the ORIGINAL vampire lord wings? Yes they are animated' date=' all I did was re-texture them for that video, however the response I got for them was most people didn't like those wings, so I went with a different wing set ( a new mesh ).

[/quote']

Yes I talk about the original mesh from Dawnguard.bsa file.

You said this is just a retexture ? but the mesh don't have the "wings arms" this part come from the "vampirelordfemale.nif", and this file don't do anything with your mod.

So what i want is "full wing" animated, like in your alpha1 video.

Its true that the wing are not really beautiful but they are the only animated for moment, so i prefered animated wings between the beautiful (and your retexture is perfect for the "Celestial style")

Also for your non-mp I think you can modify your main thread with a question section, because there is 31 page for searching a response and its could be very long (for my question i've search the world "vampire" through only 10 pages ^^)

I tried the v5a and ran into problems.

After installing I loaded into the game, got in the upper left corner the notifcation that I got weapons and sometimes I also got that I gained some armor. Than the game froze.

After an hour of loading with/without mods I found the solution that by load save, unequipping every armor/weapon, saving, quit, enable mod, I could load into the game fine.

Fiddling around with the powers and spells I have to say that everything looks goddamn AMAZING! No clue how much work you put into effects and graphics but the look is just wonderful.

But... I dislike the body (btw there seems to be a problem at the hips). And the end of this was that I transformed into a devil, saved and never could load into the game with that save again. (no big deal, have plenty of saves).

edit:

With dislike body I mean the non-form body. judging I would say its a placeholder (mesh bugs, texture bugs).

Also I would prefer to have loose files so I have the possibility to customize things. One of the reasons I started to look into a custom race was the possibility to seperate my char completely from the rest (unique walk animations, skins and so on) With a .bsa archive it makes modifying such things a lot more difficult.

Another thing I noticed, is fair skin didnt work well with your mod.

Also are mods like better vampire compatible to your mod?

With "dislike body" Im talking about the non-form body. Seems to have mesh and texture bugs.

After installing I loaded into the game' date=' got in the upper left corner the notifcation that I got weapons and sometimes I also got that I gained some armor. Than the game froze.

After an hour of loading with/without mods I found the solution that by load save, unequipping every armor/weapon, saving, quit, enable mod, I could load into the game fine.

Fiddling around with the powers and spells I have to say that everything looks goddamn AMAZING! No clue how much work you put into effects and graphics but the look is just wonderful.

But... I dislike the body (btw there seems to be a problem at the hips). And the end of this was that I transformed into a devil, saved and never could load into the game with that save again. (no big deal, have plenty of saves).

edit:

With dislike body I mean the non-form body. judging I would say its a placeholder (mesh bugs, texture bugs).

Also I would prefer to have loose files so I have the possibility to customize things. One of the reasons I started to look into a custom race was the possibility to seperate my char completely from the rest (unique walk animations, skins and so on) With a .bsa archive it makes modifying such things a lot more difficult.

With "dislike body" Im talking about the non-form body. Seems to have mesh and texture bugs.

[/quote']

I don't think Shaydow uploaded a v5a yet, unless I just missed it somehow

Yes I talk about the original mesh from Dawnguard.bsa file.

You said this is just a retexture ? but the mesh don't have the "wings arms" this part come from the "vampirelordfemale.nif"' date=' and this file don't do anything with your mod.

So what i want is "full wing" animated, like in your alpha1 video.

Its true that the wing are not really beautiful but they are the only animated for moment, so i prefered animated wings between the beautiful (and your retexture is perfect for the "Celestial style")

Also for your non-mp I think you can modify your main thread with a question section, because there is 31 page for searching a response and its could be very long (for my question i've search the world "vampire" through only 10 pages ^^)

[/quote']

Give me a few days ( 2 or 3 ) and I will upload a version with what your asking for. ( BTW there is a version of the wings I included that ARE animated, but I didn't ask / don't have permission for them. )

After installing I loaded into the game' date=' got in the upper left corner the notifcation that I got weapons and sometimes I also got that I gained some armor. Than the game froze.

edit:

[/quote']

First of all, it is not "bugs". The V5 Celestial Body uses Ultra HD textures. Yes I know it can cause some issues, especially on lower end machines, however...

Second of all, I didn't make this for "you" I made it for ME and wanted to share it. This also applies to your saying " I had issues with the script running that applies the armor to auto equip." Guess what? That is not MY mods fault, it is your computers not being able to handle the script to replace the armor your already wearing. Again, you didn't buy this from me, I wrote it to do what I wanted, sorry you had troubles running it on your machine.

Third, if you save in a form and that save does not want to load, I also ran into this problem, seems to be to many texture sets loading at once. You don't have to load an old save and play from that save, but you CAN load an old save, THEN load the save you had when your are in form ( from the old save you just loaded ), and the save should load. Don't ask me why, but it works. I never had this problem with Devil Knight ironically enough, but run into it with saves when I am in Angel Knight from time to time.

Fourth, if you want loose files, learn to unpack it yourself. Earlier in this thread I posted a link to an unpacker that works just fine for my mod and ALL BSA's.

Fifth if you don't like my body, make your own damn mod.

Sixth, unless your asking me to put up a paypal donation link, don't think I owe you anything.

*EDIT* Seventh : I don't see why it would not be compatible with any other vampire mods. The celestial vampire works the same as nord vampire as far as I know, and should HOPEFULLY work just fine with any mods that modify Vampires in general ( Note that I already made Celestial's not look ANY different when turning into a Vampire unlike say nords. There should be no white skin / sunken cheeks etc, you should look the same. I have no idea how this will interact with mods that do that for races specifically. )

I don't think Shaydow uploaded a v5a yet' date=' unless I just missed it somehow

[/quote']

I did, but it was a VERY small bug fix / file size cut down, the difference between V5 and V5a is not noticable.

Yeah you missed it. Just download the file and its Celestials V5a.7z

Thanks.

I came to swing by and let you all know why this has been the longest I have gone without an update...

V5b has run into some issues with CTD's. Until I figure out why I will not release it ( you don't want me to, right?! )

I've been spending more time with my wife with us playing games TOGETHER again like we used to ( namely Torchlight 2 [ we USED to play mmo's together all the time, until they started to suck ] ). My families happiness is more important to me then a mod.

I've been trying to figure out a better balance for my mod that makes forms not something that "has to be" but something that is " now is the time to use it!". I hope this makes sense.

P.S : for V6 ( WAY in the future ) I have thought about putting a time limit and not just a level limit, on forms. What do you guys think?

First of all, it is not "bugs". The V5 Celestial Body uses Ultra HD textures. Yes I know it can cause some issues, especially on lower end machines, however...

6how7l.jpg

Ultra HD texture mismatch at hand and neck, some strange bumps in the meshes at the hips.

I had issues with the script running that applies the armor to auto equip." Guess what? That is not MY mods fault, it is your computers not being able to handle the script to replace the armor your already wearing. Again, you didn't buy this from me, I wrote it to do what I wanted, sorry you had troubles running it on your machine.

Without doubt my comp isnt state of the art, you can call it old if you like. Nonetheless I disabled every mod beside 2 additional armors, update.esm, dawnguard.esm and the load still ended in a freeze. I also checked out some of these minilover mods here and these unequip/equipp the pc and npcs constantly and so far I didnt had any problems. To make it short, Im sure that the problem I posted will affect more people who try your mod. If youre going to ignore it, thats fine for me.

On a sidenote I have no clue why you answered in such an aggressive manner. I gave you feedback, if you dont want this, Im sorry, didnt read through the 30 pages, I missed it.

Fourth, if you want loose files, learn to unpack it yourself. Earlier in this thread I posted a link to an unpacker that works just fine for my mod and ALL BSA's.

I missed the unpacker, currently using FO3Archive. Im going to check what you wrote.

Actually I wrote that "I prefer loose files" because you wrote on page 1

Zipped as a BSA the package is 156megs, as loose files is is over 500megs. If you do not like what I picked as default options let me know and I may upload a loose file version ( or you could use a BSA UnPacker, ask me how ).

That was a direct response to your sentence. Sure its up to you to ignore such things, would be just easier to remove it from the original post and avoid getting posts like mine in the future.

Fifth if you don't like my body, make your own damn mod.

Im not able to do this.

Sixth, unless your asking me to put up a paypal donation link, don't think I owe you anything.

No clue why you wrote this.

This will be my last post in this thread. Dont think I deserved such an aggressive response, dont see any reason for it and Im not going to waste more time with this mod. Its better for my and prob the authors nerves.

Nonetheless, I wish you good luck with this awesome project.

Figured out what was causing the CTDs with the V5b I've been working on ( also found and fixed another bug in it as well ), so I'm back on track with the upgrade.

The new racial starting powers are all done!

Celestial Arrows : Once a day use this power to summon 250 powerful arrows.

Celestial Warrior : Grants the power of a Celestial Warrior once a day for 5 minutes. Your one-handed attacks do 10% more damage and when blocking with a shield your Health, Magicka and Stamina regenerations are vastly increased. Does nothing when in Forms.

Celestial Mount : Same as the form mounts ( besides looks, its a SaberCat mount not a horse ) but works when your not in a form.

Celestial Attunement ( passive ) : When in a dark enough area your sneak is 10% better. When in a bright enough area you heal 10% more life with Restoration spells.

The Celestial Attunement has visual effects to let you know if your in a dark enough area for the sneak bonus ( a dark blueish smoke ) or bright enough area for the healing bonus ( a golden tint around yourself and small golden flecks that drift from your body ).

Celestial Warrior has a visual effect as well ( a moving greenish blue tint to yourself ). If during the 5 minute timer you take a form, you will notice the visual will go away, leaving form will have the visual come back. These visuals will be your cue that the powers are functioning at any given time.

*QUICK EDIT* Note : Due to the way I set these up and the keyword functions I used, these powers will also ONLY work when wearing the Celestial Armor ( namely the chest piece ). Wearing a different chest piece or being in forms will negate them.

Figured out what was causing the CTDs with the V5b I've been working on ( also found and fixed another bug in it as well )' date=' so I'm back on track with the upgrade.

The new racial starting powers are all done!

Celestial Arrows : Once a day use this power to summon 250 powerful arrows.

Celestial Warrior : Grants the power of a Celestial Warrior once a day for 5 minutes. Your one-handed attacks do 10% more damage and when blocking with a shield your Health, Magicka and Stamina regenerations are [b']vastly[/b] increased. Does nothing when in Forms.

Celestial Mount : Same as the form mounts ( besides looks, its a SaberCat mount not a horse ) but works when your not in a form.

Celestial Attunement ( passive ) : When in a dark enough area your sneak is 10% better. When in a bright enough area you heal 10% more life with Restoration spells.

The Celestial Attunement has visual effects to let you know if your in a dark enough area for the sneak bonus ( a dark blueish smoke ) or bright enough area for the healing bonus ( a golden tint around yourself and small golden flecks that drift from your body ).

Celestial Warrior has a visual effect as well ( a moving greenish blue tint to yourself ). If during the 5 minute timer you take a form, you will notice the visual will go away, leaving form will have the visual come back. These visuals will be your cue that the powers are functioning at any given time.

*QUICK EDIT* Note : Due to the way I set these up and the keyword functions I used, these powers will also ONLY work when wearing the Celestial Armor ( namely the chest piece ). Wearing a different chest piece or being in forms will negate them.

Shadow how do you repack your bsa?

Shadow how do you repack your bsa?

To repack a BSA ( any BSA ) the easiest way is to :

First make a file structure path. Make sure all the files your want to pack are in a folder named DATA.

Now go to your SKYRIM directory ( NOT DATA ). There you will see an application called Archive. Double click it.

Hit edit and hit add directory. Navigate to the folder you named DATA with all the stuff you wanted to pack.

Now hit edit again and click " check all items". For MY mod you will also want to click MESHES / TEXTURES / SOUNDS / SHADERS / MISC.

On the right click compress archive because hey, why not?

Now go to file, save as, name your bsa ( must be the same name as an ESM or ESP that calls on it ), and save it.

TADA!

Yw.

Give me a few days ( 2 or 3 ) and I will upload a version with what your asking for. ( BTW there is a version of the wings I included that ARE animated' date=' but I didn't ask / don't have permission for them. )

[/quote']

Thank you for spending time for us :)

I spent most of my free time yesterday and today setting up craftable variations of the Forms armor. It's all done ( more then 35 new pieces of craftable armor lol ). I did this for a few reasons...

-You might like the look of some armor types but not really care for the form powers, and or want your own enchantments / wear rings necklaces etc.

-You may have followers you would have liked to look like an Angel Knight or a Devil Knight at times.

-You like to go crazy mixing and matching.

Yup all the pieces are fully interchangeable. Wear Devil Knight Arm bands with celestial Leg bands and an Angel Knight Skirt. Put on Devil Knight horns and have an Angel Knight tail ( yup a new piece, though it's just a retexture of a kahjit tail ). You can also craft your own enchantable versions of the Knight weapons as well.

All of them are listed as Daedric armor. You won't NEED the Daedric smithing perk to craft them, just the required items. Some take a few dragon bones / scales, the weapons require a few Daedra hearts as well. You will however need the perk if you want to temper them 2x as much as normal. Celestial Armor is still listed as steel and non of the requirements for it have changed. Craftable Knight Armors have a higher base armor then starting Celestial. You will never need to craft each piece in a set ( Angel Knight and Devil Knight have 14 armor pieces each ) unless you want them for looks.

NOTE: The new craftable Knight Armors look LIKE the Form transformations, but they are not the same. I did this so you will still look different when going in to a form, and if you have followers you make this armor for, I wanted the player to feel a bit more special when they used a Form power and not look exactly like the follower.

Figured I would let you guys know what I was up to.

Give me a few days ( 2 or 3 ) and I will upload a version with what your asking for. ( BTW there is a version of the wings I included that ARE animated' date=' but I didn't ask / don't have permission for them. )

[/quote']

Thank you for spending time for us :)

I didn't forget about you or your request by the way, thing is, I had forgotten I had some hard drive issues a while back ( see previous posts ). One of the things I lost when my hard drive died was in fact those wings. I'm working on remaking them, but it will take a bit more time then I thought. I might be able to finish it sometime tomorrow if I'm lucky.

those animations are killer. good work

Thanks. I have a few new ones since I released the pack that are tbbp compatible to go with the new tbbp body coming in the next update. Spell casting and shield blocking come to mind. There are not many ( since there are not many animations for tbbp yet ), but I've done what I can.

Hello' date=' just a little question about the Celestial VampireLord replacer, in the 1st alpha test we can see a fullty animated wing, not with only the "membrane" but with the arm, but in the files the wings disappear, if i replace the "vampirelordfemalebasearmor.nif" whith the vanilla one, i have the " wings membrane" but no arms.

[/quote']

This is now done. You can find it here :

I also added a link to it under the downloads section of the main post.

Just overwrite when asked.