Shaydow's Celestials *UPDATE* 05/15/14

hey i had an idea for the celestial unleash power' date=' similar to becoming a vampire lord or a were wolf, but you get the power through a quest

ohh and v5 none of the powers work, but v4 works :\

[/quote']

One, for the love of god please see my previous replies to the countless others who have said " hey make it a quest!"

Two, are you level 30? V5 added a level 30 restriction.

im having an issue with no eyes' date=' can someone help?

[/quote']

Check your skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\character assets for these 2 files :

eyesfemale.tri

eyesfemalechargen.tri

If they are NOT the same as the ones I have included, then there is an incompatibility with my mod. My mod does not replace anything as a BSA, so those 2 files in loose folder may be overwriting mine. If you wish to play a Celestial Rename then ( Something like a1eyesfemale.tri ) or remove them ( make backups first! ).

Is it ok that I don't have to be playing as the race cause I was trying race mod and these mod still gave me the armor 0-0.

It's fine, I did that on purpose. Mind you I COULD have restricted it to Celestials only, but decided it was a dick move. Play whatever race you like with my mod installed.

I was actually patched but then i went back to default and loaded a save before I changed to a new color to try and fix it but had the same issue. It was working fine for a while then all of a sudden started doing that.

Ya this is not all my fault, some of it is skyrims, but also SOME my fault ( because of the HD textures I picked I think ). See, Skyrim is WEIRD, it can remember things you did even if you load a save from before you did them. As I said earlier, you can solve this by simply patching my mod esp with extended colors again, OR if your level 30 or over, going into angel knight form and then back out again. Don't ask me why even if you revert to an older save from before you used extended colors it still bugs if you ever DID use extended colors..... but it does.

*EDIT* P.S : I know, because it does it to me to :(

So guess what everyone?! The NEW non-form armor granted in V5 is ALMOST weight slider compatible! Actually, it IS weight slider compatible, we are just having some issues ( we as in my wife heh ) getting it to be bbp / tbbp compatible. She got a little upset after spending over a month learning blender / doing the vertices / getting the .nifs right only to find that physics was broken. I'm sure she will go back to it soon, and as soon as she figures it out, V5c ( yes I know V5b hasn't been released yet but I've made a FEW changes that will be a patch in a little while ) will include weight slider compatibility!

*EDIT* P.S : Changes include differences to how Devil Knight Flame Cloak works ( will grant more destruction skill per cast, as well as increased damage if dual cast ), removing the bonus from the granted Celestial Necklace, but adding them to a NEW item, Celestial Gem, and changes to the Celestial Heavy Armor and ground/inventory nifs to reflect the changes to the new gem added. I did this so players could get the "special gift" I included ( the effects / aura ) but still would be able to enchant the necklace I included with whatever enchants they wanted.

hey i had an idea for the celestial unleash power' date=' similar to becoming a vampire lord or a were wolf, but you get the power through a quest

[/quote']

One, for the love of god please see my previous replies to the countless others who have said " hey make it a quest!"

Two, are you level 30? V5 added a level 30 restriction.

im having an issue with no eyes' date=' can someone help?

[/quote']

Check your skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\character assets for these 2 files :

eyesfemale.tri

eyesfemalechargen.tri

If they are NOT the same as the ones I have included, then there is an incompatibility with my mod. My mod does not replace anything as a BSA, so those 2 files in loose folder may be overwriting mine. If you wish to play a Celestial Rename then ( Something like a1eyesfemale.tri ) or remove them ( make backups first! ).

Is it ok that I don't have to be playing as the race cause I was trying race mod and these mod still gave me the armor 0-0.

It's fine' date=' I did that on purpose. Mind you I COULD have restricted it to Celestials only, but decided it was a dick move. Play whatever race you like with my mod installed.

[/quote']

thats weird, i dont have the eye files at all in the character assets. The celestial race doesn't have the problem but the other race does.

I was watching Beowulf this Tuesday and it made me remember this mod.

Angelina Julie character the Grendel's Mother is a Demon with kinda of a golden body with high Heels and her long hair is like a tail.

If you are looking for some inspiration this is a great concept.

Look in this scene if you are interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ui5aZ12HUc.

Not so HD unfortunately :(....

Hope you enjoy!

thats weird' date=' i dont have the eye files at all in the character assets. The celestial race doesn't have the problem but the other race does.

[/quote']

OHHHHH, I see, if it is OTHER races, then it is BECAUSE of those 2 files I listed being included....

Here is what you CAN do, or maybe tomorrow I can do a quick upload.

Unpack the BSA, Look in

data\meshes\actors\characters\celestial\female\headparts

copy all the data there ( there are 4 files ) to

data\meshes\actors\character\character assets

Mind you this may very well make ALL the females in your game look a BIT different, but I can KINDA promise it won't be a bad thing.

*EDIT* OR, and I just thought of this, you could install the ECE mod.

( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12951 )

Just make sure my mod comes AFTER it in the load order and everything should be fine.

thats weird' date=' i dont have the eye files at all in the character assets. The celestial race doesn't have the problem but the other race does.

[/quote']

OHHHHH, I see, if it is OTHER races, then it is BECAUSE of those 2 files I listed being included....

Here is what you CAN do, or maybe tomorrow I can do a quick upload.

Unpack the BSA, Look in

data\meshes\actors\characters\celestial\female\headparts

copy all the data there ( there are 4 files ) to

data\meshes\actors\character\character assets

Mind you this may very well make ALL the females in your game look a BIT different, but I can KINDA promise it won't be a bad thing.

*EDIT* OR, and I just thought of this, you could install the ECE mod.

( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12951 )

Just make sure my mod comes AFTER it in the load order and everything should be fine.

tried using ECE, it does fix the eye problem , but the face is completely different ina bad way too sadly. I'm currently using Envision face

Is there anything that could conflict with the transformations' date=' because I keep freezing or CTD when I transform or use change form, mostly when I change back to normal though.

[/quote']

If you have any other mods that are script heavy as well, then it may be an issue with to many mods trying to run to many scripts in your memory. If it doesn't happen all the time this is most likely the case. Your memory can get overloaded with a lot of scripts going off at the same time.

[/quote']

1, im sorry, i didnt know that other people suggested and i can see how that may get annoying after awhile :/

2, ohhhhhhh ok, no i was level 1, sorry i must have skip some of the description

hey shaydow is it possible for you to upload the 4 files? I'm not sure on how to unpack the bsa. I tried using bsaopt but it kept giving me a out.bsa file

Well I can, but I will warn you of this, chances are pretty good if you don't like how NPC's ended up looking with ECE, my files won't really change it at all. Only 1 of mine is different and it is a really SMALL difference that allows for the usage at character creation for Celestials to use the elf eyes even though they are nord, and then use ECE benefits of being able to adjust eye angle to make those elf eyes look how they want ( it's how I got the Doe Eye look in my screen shot for 5v ). Since all normal NPC won't be able to take advantage of these changes ( no nords have access to elf eyes, etc ), you wouldn't notice any difference.

Another thing to do though, but would be WAY more of a pain in the ass if you haven't already, but could also make your game look nicer, is find mods that change how NPC's look in the game. So like find a "beautiful Astrid " or a " beautiful women of skyrim " or something along those lines ( there are LOTS OF THEM! ). What these mods do is change the facegen data to look nicer then vanilla, and in most cases, even when using different head meshes or tri's, they still help a LOT ( better facegen for eye placement, the cheekbones, fuller lips, etc ).

P.S : For Unpacking BSA's I use

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4804

When you first go to open a BSA it will tell you it is not an oblivion format, and ask if you want to open anyway. Just say yes, it works just fine.

hey shaydow is it possible for you to upload the 4 files? I'm not sure on how to unpack the bsa. I tried using bsaopt but it kept giving me a out.bsa file

Well I can' date=' but I will warn you of this, chances are pretty good if you don't like how NPC's ended up looking with ECE, my files won't really change it at all. Only 1 of mine is different and it is a really SMALL difference that allows for the usage at character creation for Celestials to use the elf eyes even though they are nord, and then use ECE benefits of being able to adjust eye angle to make those elf eyes look how they want ( it's how I got the Doe Eye look in my screen shot for 5v ). Since all normal NPC won't be able to take advantage of these changes ( no nords have access to elf eyes, etc ), you wouldn't notice any difference.

Another thing to do though, but would be WAY more of a pain in the ass if you haven't already, but could also make your game look nicer, is find mods that change how NPC's look in the game. So like find a "beautiful Astrid " or a " beautiful women of skyrim " or something along those lines ( there are LOTS OF THEM! ). What these mods do is change the facegen data to look nicer then vanilla, and in most cases, even when using different head meshes or tri's, they still help a LOT ( better facegen for eye placement, the cheekbones, fuller lips, etc ).

When you first go to open a BSA it will tell you it is not an oblivion format, and ask if you want to open anyway. Just say yes, it works just fine.

[/quote']

i dont mind the NPC, it just changes the way my character looks unless thats what u meant

Well I can' date=' but I will warn you of this, chances are pretty good if you don't like how NPC's ended up looking with ECE, my files won't really change it at all. Only 1 of mine is different and it is a really SMALL difference that allows for the usage at character creation for Celestials to use the elf eyes even though they are nord, and then use ECE benefits of being able to adjust eye angle to make those elf eyes look how they want ( it's how I got the Doe Eye look in my screen shot for 5v ). Since all normal NPC won't be able to take advantage of these changes ( no nords have access to elf eyes, etc ), you wouldn't notice any difference.

[/quote']

i dont mind the NPC, it just changes the way my character looks unless thats what u meant

Wait you installed Ece and made sure my mod was after it? If so nothing about your character should change... unless your NOT a celestial, and if THAT'S the case, then ya you need to unpack my mod and DELETE the 2 files in character assests I told you about before.

If you ARE a Celestial, installed ECE and it fixed NPC eye problems, but made your celestial character look different, I wouldn't have any idea why. Your sure Celestials.ESP is AFTER ECE in the load order?

So guess what everyone?! The NEW non-form armor granted in V5 is ALMOST weight slider compatible! Actually' date=' it IS weight slider compatible, we are just having some issues ( we as in my wife heh ) getting it to be bbp / tbbp compatible. She got a little upset after spending over a month learning blender / doing the vertices / getting the .nifs right only to find that physics was broken. I'm sure she will go back to it soon, and as soon as she figures it out, V5c ( yes I know V5b hasn't been released yet but I've made a FEW changes that will be a patch in a little while ) will include weight slider compatibility!

[/quote']

UPDATE!!!!

Hello LL! I'm Shaydow's wife. We figured out that the reason it didn't look as though it was bbp compatible is because I didn't have the skeleton behaviors. I still have some small tweaks to the celestial heavy armor before it's done. Here are some pictures! Enjoy!

Weight slider on Lowest

weightlowest.png

Weight slider in the Middle

weightmiddle.png

Weight slider on Highest

weighthighest.png

So guess what everyone?! The NEW non-form armor granted in V5 is ALMOST weight slider compatible! Actually' date=' it IS weight slider compatible, we are just having some issues ( we as in my wife heh ) getting it to be bbp / tbbp compatible. She got a little upset after spending over a month learning blender / doing the vertices / getting the .nifs right only to find that physics was broken. I'm sure she will go back to it soon, and as soon as she figures it out, V5c ( yes I know V5b hasn't been released yet but I've made a FEW changes that will be a patch in a little while ) will include weight slider compatibility!

[/quote']

UPDATE!!!!

Hello LL! I'm Shaydow's wife. We figured out that the reason it didn't look as though it was bbp compatible is because I didn't have the skeleton behaviors. I still have some small tweaks to the celestial heavy armor before it's done. Here are some pictures! Enjoy!

Weight slider on Lowest

weightlowest.png

Weight slider in the Middle

weightmiddle.png

Weight slider on Highest

weighthighest.png

Hi, I'm Shaydow and I fully endorse this post ( and NOT just because I like Blowjobs ).

[/quote']

Wait you installed Ece and made sure my mod was after it? If so nothing about your character should change... unless your NOT a celestial, and if THAT'S the case, then ya you need to unpack my mod and DELETE the 2 files in character assests I told you about before.

If you ARE a Celestial, installed ECE and it fixed NPC eye problems, but made your celestial character look different, I wouldn't have any idea why. Your sure Celestials.ESP is AFTER ECE in the load order?

Thanks for the reply shaydow, my character is not celestial. So you're telling me to delete 2 files from the BSA and then use the other parts of the mod?

And wasn't it 4 files? I'm quite confused and thanks for putting up with me.

Thanks for the reply shaydow' date=' my character is not celestial. So you're telling me to delete 2 files from the BSA and then use the other parts of the mod?

[/quote']

if your NOT a celestial, all you need to do is unpack the BSA ( I linked you one that works just fine for me ). Copy and paste ALL the extracted data into your skyrim folder. If it asks you to overwrite ( remember the first 2 files I listed to you? femaleeyes.tri and femaleeyeschargen.tri? ) say NO. Since your not after being a celestial but want the powers, those 2 files are changing how all vanilla or any other custom race those points to that path looks.

If you DON'T get asked to overwrite any files, you STILL need to go in and delete those 2 files AFTER unpacking my mod, otherwise mine will be in your loose files.

I hope this was better explained. If not let me know.

Thanks for the reply shaydow' date=' my character is not celestial. So you're telling me to delete 2 files from the BSA and then use the other parts of the mod?

[/quote']

if your NOT a celestial, all you need to do is unpack the BSA ( I linked you one that works just fine for me ). Copy and paste ALL the extracted data into your skyrim folder. If it asks you to overwrite ( remember the first 2 files I listed to you? femaleeyes.tri and femaleeyeschargen.tri? ) say NO. Since your not after being a celestial but want the powers, those 2 files are changing how all vanilla or any other custom race those points to that path looks.

If you DON'T get asked to overwrite any files, you STILL need to go in and delete those 2 files AFTER unpacking my mod, otherwise mine will be in your loose files.

I hope this was better explained. If not let me know.

yeah i got it, just got it to work thanks a lot

Hey, I'm about to test this out. It looks awesome. One question though, I'm using a Lunari with a UNPB body, however all NPC's use the CBBE3.2 body. Do I need the compatibility patch? I can switch to everyone using UNPB or everyone using CBBE(I like both fairly equally) if I have to. I just have it this way for a little variety(was actually thinking of converting a couple followers to ADEC as well).

Is there anything that could conflict with the transformations' date=' because I keep freezing or CTD when I transform or use change form, mostly when I change back to normal though.

[/quote']

If you have any other mods that are script heavy as well, then it may be an issue with to many mods trying to run to many scripts in your memory. If it doesn't happen all the time this is most likely the case. Your memory can get overloaded with a lot of scripts going off at the same time.

hmm even with 8 GB? I'll have to go through all my mods and see

Hey' date=' I'm about to test this out. It looks awesome. One question though, I'm using a Lunari with a UNPB body, however all NPC's use the CBBE3.2 body. Do I need the compatibility patch? I can switch to everyone using UNPB or everyone using CBBE(I like both fairly equally) if I have to. I just have it this way for a little variety(was actually thinking of converting a couple followers to ADEC as well).

[/quote']

Well that depends. Are you talking about trying out the race / transformation mod, or just the celestial armors mod? If it's the race / transformations mod ( celestials V5 ) then you do not need any certain body types. Celestials come with their own body. If your talking about the older standalone armors, you may need it for your Lunari. You should not have to replace any bodies, all my armors etc come with their own. The compatibility patch would just be needed if your going to use the standalone armors on a character that is not using CBBE textures ( so your Lunari ). All the patch does is makes sure MY textures are the ones being used and your textures do not interfere.

hmm even with 8 GB? I'll have to go through all my mods and see

Ya, I have 8 gigs on board, a 2 gig video card, and win7 64, and as I told you before I STILL have to turn off some stuff when I go to make a new character or I will CTD.

I dunno if you do or if this will help, but I know some custom follower mods are pretty script heavy. You could try there. You could also ( once again I suggest this because you never know ) mess around with your load order. It really can't be JUST my mod / scripts causing your CTD's, or I'm pretty sure some of the other people that downloaded V5 already would be here letting me know it was happening to. If you can you could try posting your mods and load order and maybe we could figure out the problem together.