Shaydow's Celestials *UPDATE* 05/15/14

hey' date=' how come you have normal eyes and my character so strange?

[/quote']

I take a fair amount of time to write up the information of the main page.

-Celestial Race now uses its own Head data ( meshes / tri's' date=' skins, etc ). These are handpicked by me and hopefully will allow you to make a beautiful Celestial that looks unique from most other custom / vanilla races.*

( Due to CK limitations, the following 3 files are included in the BSA BUT are in default location [ character assets '] instead of the Celestial's Folder : eyesfemale.tri, eyesfemalechargen.tri and femaleheadbrowschargen.tri . Having any other mod either loaded AFTER Celestials OR having different versions of these 3 then mine in the loose file location ( your Skyrim install ) MAY cause issues.

You have three options :

-Install ECE ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12951 ) and it may fix it.

-go to your skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character assests folder and delete the 3 files mentioned above ( MAKE BACKUPS FIRST ).

-Unpack my BSA, delete the 3 files mentioned above from my mod, go into Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\Celestial\Female and replace all the head data with head data of your choosing. Now either repack the BSA or install the files as loose.

Ver 5 is great.

But since i'm using the ADEC body when i enable the mod my chat automatic changes to the Celestial Race and it mess up the neck and the eyes.

V4 my char would only change with the transformation spell is it possible to keep working like that?

Thanks

Ver 5 is great.

But since i'm using the ADEC body when i enable the mod my chat automatic changes to the Celestial Race and it mess up the neck and the eyes.

V4 my char would only change with the transformation spell is it possible to keep working like that?

Thanks

Your character is NOT auto-becoming a Celestial ( you will stay the race you are ). To try and help you understand what is happening let me make these points :

-To make sure and to show your NOT a celestial if you don't want to be / where not when you installed V5, simply go to the skills menu. If it says race Celestial there I will bite my own tongue.

-Your being auto-equipped with armor that is NOT ADEC. Did you even try taking off the armor? It is the armor changing your body type, since it was designed and conformed to fit with the celestial body. JUST like the forms, and anything else I or my wife release. If you want to know why I did this, I hate almost all bodies but CBBE, AND, to have to make a billion different downloads AND convert all the armor for different body types? No way. I made my own body for my forms / NON FORM V5 ARMOR, it works just fine. A future patch will make celestial body able to use more NON celestial armor types, but I can't ( and never will be able to ) promise it will work for YOUR body type / armors.

Your neck / eyes are messed up because of my included tri files. I don't have time right now to find every quote that could help you, but if you read the last 5 or 10 pages of this thread, I already covered how to fix this problem. PLEASE, please(?) read through the thread, or at least the last 10 pages or so. Your answer is there.

*Quick Edit* and PLEASE read the patch notes! I explained in the V5 patch notes that Celestials now use their own head data now and some of it may interfere with Non-celestial characters. I make those patch notes for a reason, I really wish people would read them!

Whew, that is quite the chest. I'm a fan of large breasts myself, but there maybe others who are...connoisseurs of a less hefty bust. A good middle ground is probably D or DD. I don't know what size you have there, and to be honest, I don't care. There maybe others who might though, just something to keep in mind.

He has errors !!!!!

I will not withdraw it there' date=' I will not say why

[/quote']

L I tried boužel but it's not for me. He's got a bug and that my character is purple. And there is another out what to do with te ingested for mods. What if everyone is using CBBE? I would rather we prefer unp ...

Please tell this to the over 5000 people who have downloaded and seemed to enjoy my mod.

Go fuck yourself.

*edit* and if this seems rude to some of you, well I'm sorry. No one pays me, I do this because I enjoy trying to make something fun and enjoyable, and want to share it. I WON'T be harassed just because someone doesn't like what I did. If this person didn't like it, they don't have to use it. I'm not getting payed for this and I'm not doing it for any other reason then to share what I MYSELF enjoy. I don't need crap like this.

except for the fact that I just Libya armor so it nestahuju.ale diarrhea that I saw it somewhere, so I wanted just because I did not know that armoru.Ale here for help and advice I find .. And that my character had a purple body I nevyřeil nothing. Nor is there anything you used to te ... Oh, and do not know how English I am from Czech Republic ... Or should I write for my language?

He has errors !!!!!

I will not withdraw it there' date=' I will not say why

[/quote']

L I tried boužel but it's not for me. He's got a bug and that my character is purple. And there is another out what to do with te ingested for mods. What if everyone is using CBBE? I would rather we prefer unp ...

Please tell this to the over 5000 people who have downloaded and seemed to enjoy my mod.

Go fuck yourself.

*edit* and if this seems rude to some of you' date=' well I'm sorry. No one pays me, I do this because I enjoy trying to make something fun and enjoyable, and want to share it. I WON'T be harassed just because someone doesn't like what I did. If this person didn't like it, they don't have to use it. I'm not getting payed for this and I'm not doing it for any other reason then to share what I MYSELF enjoy. I don't need crap like this.

[/quote']

Don't sweat it man, most of us appreciate and support what you do, I would go so far as to say this is in my opinion one of, if not the best custom race mod out there. I honestly cant make sense of what he/she is saying but regardless they don't sound appreciative of all the hard work you put into this so they aren't worth the hassle.

P.S.: I wanted to thank you for all your patients and help

@melonny

First thing, the purple body is definitly not coming from Shaydow's mod, I have purple feet with my char creation loadorder myself(hair esps and stuff in loadorder rest disabled, in my gaming loadorder I have a mod that fixes that), but if I also run only Shaydow's mod I don't have that issue. If you want to find out which mod is causing your problem disable all mods except Shaydow's, start the game, look if the error happens, quit the game, enable one other mod, and repeat the process. If you find the problem mod inform that mod author. If you have only Shaydow's loaded and the problem still exists look up missing files in your textures folder, purple body means missing femalebody_1.dds, and here comes the reason why it can't be Shaydows fault, his mod provides a femalbody_1.dds for the including body, so it can only be another mod, that redirect the standard path for the femalebody_1.dds for the player to a path where none exists, if there were no mod that does that the vanilla texture would be used. If that even doesn't happen your Skyrim installation is broken.

Second thing, if you want another base body, like UNP for your celestial char, I have no problem telling you which files you have to replace, my celestial is using UNPB herself, I think Shaydow doesn't have a problem telling you that either. If that is what you desire. If you just don't like the armor, you can just throw it out your inventory.

Third thing, if you want help please write in complete english sentences what your problem is (not splitted in multiple posts and extremly short, too), or in your native language and translate it with google translate and post that, that would help to help you, too. (English isn't my native language, too)

@Shaydow

Calm down, not worth the time being angry about that. Your mod is fine, if people don't read or posting some false information, like you said 5000 people downloaded it and most of the bugs posted are stuff that is written on the first post. You did a good job (even it isn't your job^^).

BTW any new progress or ETA on V5B can't wait to get it^^ Especially the new TBBP armor.

except for the fact that I just Libya armor so it nestahuju.ale diarrhea that I saw it somewhere' date=' so I wanted just because I did not know that armoru.Ale here for help and advice I find .. And that my character had a purple body I nevyřeil nothing. Nor is there anything you used to te ... Oh, and do not know how English I am from Czech Republic ... Or should I write for my language?

[/quote']

BLAH

Sorry @Shaydowmy it was my mistake

only the celestial armor is auto equipped my char is not changin its race...

You don't need to bit your tongue.

With the celestial armor my char's neck gets kind of a black line but is because i'm using the ADEC body and i guess that the face is not compatible with your custom body and your custom armors.

no big deal.

Thanks for this mod!

Is Great.

Don't sweat it man' date=' most of us appreciate and support what you do, I would go so far as to say this is in my opinion one of, if not the best custom race mod out there. I honestly cant make sense of what he/she is saying but regardless they don't sound appreciative of all the hard work you put into this so they aren't worth the hassle.

P.S.: I wanted to thank you for all your patients and help

[/quote']

Thank you, and your welcome.

@Shaydow

Calm down' date=' not worth the time being angry about that. Your mod is fine, if people don't read or posting some false information, like you said 5000 people downloaded it and most of the bugs posted are stuff that is written on the first post. You did a good job (even it isn't your job^^).

BTW any new progress or ETA on V5B can't wait to get it^^ Especially the new TBBP armor.

[/quote']

My job is if your interested, is a stay at home father of 2 for the past 10 years. It's the reason I have as much time as I do to work on this mod ( don't get me wrong being a stay at home parent is NO easy task ). As for not being angry, I just had a bad day IRL yesterday and to have that of all days be when someone shows up yelling at me that my mod sucks because they can't get it to work and that I don't use a body THEY want, well, ya, I got a little miffed.

V5B may very well end up having to wait to be V6. There are a number of issues still to work out, only one armor set has been converted and it also has some issues, and with the new ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29624/ ) there are some incompatibilities with it I would like to work on before releasing ( I got the butt sliders to work just fine, however if you use the individual breast sliders instead of weight slider it clips right through the armor. Working on figuring out what is causing this, and once I do, my wife and I think we will make the armor BREAST slider compatible for how it moves when you increase breasts, and make WEIGHT slider actual add more to the waist / arms / stomach etc, instead of breasts. This is a lot of work BTW! ).

BLAH

I agree.

Sorry @Shaydowmy it was my mistake

only the celestial armor is auto equipped my char is not changin its race...

You don't need to bit your tongue.

With the celestial armor my char's neck gets kind of a black line but is because i'm using the ADEC body and i guess that the face is not compatible with your custom body and your custom armors.

no big deal.

Thanks for this mod!

Is Great.

No I don't think it would be, the textures wouldn't match, since I had to textblend my bodies textures to match up with the head and those textures are CBBE. If you know how to use nifkope let me know and I can get you started on making it work with your ADEC body, but know I'm not going to do it.

I swung by to ask, what would you guys think of the Celestial wearing the Quiver on the thigh instead of the back? I was messing around with it today because I started to use a new bowdraw idle animation and the Quiver I placed on lower back clipped right through my butt every time I went to fire. So I set about changing it. While it is not perfect yet, AND I have NO IDEA how it will perform with other animations, I kinda got the Quiver in a place that I MYSELF like. Some screen shots below. Should I make this the default for Celestial? Have it as an optional for Celestial / Any Race? It's no good and you don't like it? Tell me what you think please.

Quiver when Normal Idle

quiversideshotidle.png

Quiver When Bow is Active

quiversideshotbowidle.png

Quiver when Bow is Ready to Fire

quiversideshotbowdrawid.png

Again, please let me know what you think.

Is the celestial race supposed to be shorter than the vanilla races in height? Awesome mod btw.

Yes' date=' I like short women, and even my wife agreed she was tired of playing Female characters that where as tall as a hulking giant male nord ( almost all women vanilla races in skyrim are about 6 feet tall! ), so I made them short.

If you don't like this you can open your console with the ` key and type

player.setscale 1.2

this puts you at a normal Nord Female height. Feel free to adjust it.

I get asked this question a lot and I know it's because some people never played shorter custom races and their crosshairs are off. If you LIKE playing a shorter female there is a way to fix your crosshairs to match up with your height, I will try to update the main post tomorrow with the instructions I just gave you as well as how to change the crosshair position to better suit a shorter character.

[/quote']

Thanks a lot for the response, ah i see it's scale not height (tried to look for height on console commands. Yeah the crosshairs were one of the issues, just wanted to make sure, I also don't want to make my characters too tall. This info will be useful for adjusting my other characters. Thnx again.

Speaking of which how do you get that quiver? I tried "help celestial arrows" but I don't see any.

They are not in yet. I hadn't added them with V5' date=' just the bow.

[/quote']

I wanted stop stop by and let you guys know WHY these were not included yet. I'm working on adding in some new Racial Powers and a Passive that will ONLY work when your NOT in a Form. The first one and it is done is a power you can use once every 24 hours in game time to summon 250 arrows. The next will be one that effects health and mana regen when you have a shield raised for 5 minutes once every 24 hours. The third will be a passive that tries give a slight mimic to the forms you unlock later on. If your in dark shadows you will get a SMALL boost to sneak, and if your in a bright enough place, a SMALL bonus to healing. This should not only make playing the game pre - level 30 feel like your playing more then just half a race, but also give you the ability to not have to use forms at ALL and still feel your playing a unique custom race from Vanilla.

Dropping by to give you all an update of things I've been working on for the last few days that are now DONE :

-Celestial Humanoids now have a unique racial power, summon arrows, and a racial passive, Celestial Attunement. The first does what you would think it does, the second gives either a 10% bonus to sneak or healing depending on how much or how little light your standing in.

-Added a Celestial Greatsword ( sorry 2handed users, my bad! )

-To further differentiate between the arrow types, the Knight Power and Humanoid Celestials now have unique arrow EFFECTS beyond colors. The two Forms will shoot an actual spell type effect instead of an arrow with a unique on hit effect ( these changes do not effect balance and are cosmetic only, to help with Form arrows being invisible since they are non-playable and add to "realism" ), and Celestial Humanoid Summon Arrow Power has a unique arrow to itself.

-Another new piece of gear has been added, Celestial Cape. It counts as a piece of jewelry and has no armor but can be worn with a ring / necklace AND also while in a form. You can enchant this item with ALMOST any enchantment you like.

-The Aura granted from Celestial Necklace ( now Celestial Gem ) has been changed and better fits the overall theme. An OnHit Effect has been added.

-Celestial Jewelry Armor I showed in my previous sneak peak has changed. There are new earrings and it fits the overall theme better.

-Angel Knight had the Garter removed from the Form Transformation. It has been added to the new "Celestial Belt". To compensate for those of you who LIKED this on Angel Knight, you can wear a Celestial Belt while in a Form ( doesn't look so good on Devil Knight IMO however ) BUT know you can NOT wear the cosmetic Angel Knight Skirt AND a Celestial Belt at the same time ( or the Belt and the Devil Knight Tail at the same time ).

-Angel Knight Transformation will no longer auto equip any of the cosmetic items, as it is with Devil Knight. The Hair, Skirt, and Halo ( Halo now classified as Cosmetic ) will instead go into your bag and you can wear them or not as you see fit.

-Angel Knight Heal and Devil Knight Flame Cloak have been balanced a lot better. They should no longer be as overpowered as they are.

-The chest piece for Devil Form ( the part that covers the breasts ) has changed. This may only be temporary until weight slider is done, however picking this new piece allowed for Devil Form to use the new Celestial Base TBBP body without any clipping and use the proper physics.

-Certain changes will allow me to release an update with the new TBBP body earlier, HOWEVER PLEASE NOTE, the next patch with these changes will NOT have weight slider compatibility just yet.

-*EDIT* Due to feedback, the Quiver placement has gone back to the back as it was. It HAS however been raised enough to where I feel it will no longer cause clipping problems with most if not ANY animation you choose to use.

-Probably some other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head.

I will try and update this in a little while if I get the chance with some Screen Shots like I always do of new stuff, but if not soon, I will do it tomorrow and just wanted to give this update while I had the chance.